Baby Bobbi's Not-So-New Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's bed is cloud nine, like I said. You can't lay in it and stay anxious or worried for very long. If you're already horny, like Allie and me both are, its cool comfort whispers soft encouragement right into your ear: "this is the best place for it, you sexy girls. Go for it! It'll be so good!"

Allie and I snuggle up with each other. I give her naked neck a quick look, and she very-responsibly uses her words.

"I want you, Bobbi," she says. "Touch me anywhere and everywhere. I have a feeling you're not the crazy type, so let's just leave it at that. Let's be free, together, and finally get to know each other better."

I let her kiss me first. I like it when strong, smart women take the lead. Once she does, though, it's time for Baby Bobbi, Sex Genius, to show Allie what foreplay is all about.

Turned-on people just make sense to me. I know what they want and what they need -- even when what they need is to be denied what they want. Allie's a classic girl-girl. She needs a ramp-up. She needs feathery touches in safe places, progressing to intense rubbing near her naughtiest areas. The line between ramping up and teasing is very blurry, but that's just one more reason why having a sexpert as a partner is so great. Allie also needs to know that I think every single part of her is beautiful, and I use every kiss, every little noise, and every longing gaze to convince her. All the while, I continue to let her have her way with me. Every time she tries something new, I moan and groan and reassure her that she's every bit the sex genius that I am. I'm only fibbing a little. She's good, and she already has natural confidence. I'm just giving it a boost.

After only a few minutes, my special babysitter is putty in my hands -- and I'm sure she feels like I'm putty in hers. I kinda am, but, well, unless I'm deep in a futa-haze, my horny little brain is always firing on all cylinders. I'm always thinking of ways to make sex better for everybody.

"Jesus, Bobbi," she exhales, "how are you so good at this? We're just kissing and touching each other! This is ridiculous! Panties off. God, panties off!"

She shifts her hips, and I slide her damp, black bikinis down her legs. She kicks them off, and then she hooks her fingers into my green thong. We do the same funny horizontal dance to get them off of me. Once we do, she sees the cage, and her hazel green eyes light up.

"I've never told you how sexy your cage is, Bobbi," she whispers. "Do you know that I think about it when you lick my pussy, even when I can't see it? It turns me on so much. I don't even know why."

I kiss her again, and smile. "It's because you're a strong, smart woman, Allie, and I'm a cute little baby-girlfriend. When it's just you and me, you should be in charge of me. You deserve to be in charge."

"Oh my god," she moans. She grabs my head and pushes my mouth against her breast. I start suckling right away. She wraps her other arm around me, and she finds my butt with her hand. She starts squeezing it; it's like a massage, and it feels great, but it's very clearly for her. She wants to feel me up, and I take it as a compliment.

See? Now that it's all about sex, I'm completely in my element. I know exactly what to say.

She brings our bodies close together. Her smooth, wet pussy finds my cage. She gently drags herself up and down it, getting it all slick with her fragrant juices. I hold very still so that she can control the action. It's fine by me; her beautiful breast and nipple are becoming my whole world, and what a wonderful world it is! My clitty is throbbing, but it doesn't hurt. The cage is something for it to pulse and strain against, and I feel those sensations bouncing back into my bum, especially when I squeeze around my tiny plug. It's not big enough to hit my G-spot and make my clitty leak, but I don't mind at all. I know Allie's going to take good care of me, butI want her to take care of herself first, and I want to help.

"No," she says, panting. I know it's a good 'no' right away. "No, no, not enough. Need more. Need your tongue, Bobbi."

I nod into her breast, then detach. I start scooting down to her tasty pussy, but she stops me. She brings my face back up to hers and gives me an intense, passionate kiss, full of tongue. She's claiming my mouth. I sigh into her, letting it happen.

Breaking the kiss, she says, "Today's about new kinds of fun, Bobbi. Get on your back, baby. I want to ride you."

With a look, I let her know that I think that's a fantastic idea. It's a great way for a strong, smart, sexy woman to show me who's in charge, and have fun doing it.

I scramble to find some pillows, and Allie helps. It doesn't take long to get me perfectly situated. She lifts her toned leg and straddles me. She takes a moment to look down at me from on high. My baby-blues stare up at her hazel-greens lovingly. I can smell her so strongly now: fresh strawberries, honey, and light cream. Her hips are already moving, even though her glistening pussy isn't touching anything.

"Don't worry, Bobbi," she says. "I'm going to take really good care of you later on."

See? I knew she would. She's like Mommy. Even when she's ever-so-horny, she's still considerate. She's a wonderful sex-friend. Mommy was right about her all along.

"And don't you worry, Allie," I respond. "I want this. I want you. You smell so good!"

Allie's had plenty of foreplay. Her eyes flash with lust and dominance, and she mounts my pretty face. The two of us work together; I know when to give her extra action, and when to just let her shift and grind all over me with her delicious pussy while I keep my tongue going at a set pace. Her hands go up to her breasts, and I watch intently as she plays with them. I'm filing it all away for later. I learn that Allie's all about the extremes. She likes light touches on her small, pale mounds -- barely even a massage -- especially where the bottom of the boobs connect to her chest. She also likes sharp tugs and quick flicks on her nipples. The next time I get access to her perky breasts, she's going to be in for a special treat.

Allie breaks eye contact first. She's in the throes of passion, heading towards her first orgasm at top speed. I close my eyes and savor the flavor. This is one of the reasons nobody in the Coastal Alliance is fat unless they want to be; you can eat pussy and cock all day long, and it feels like you're having a real snack. I'm feasting on something that walks a tightrope between breakfast and dessert. As if that weren't good enough, Allie's hot, wet pussy feels delightful against my tongue, lips, and face. I don't even lift my hands up; I keep them splayed out at my sides, showing Allie that she's the babysitter -- after all, she's sitting on the baby-girlfriend!

Her orgasm is a classic: quiet, then loud. She shudders and squirms all over me, leaning forward so that she can push her clit directly onto my full lips. I get a flood of delicious juice, and most of it runs down my chin; I still lap up as much of it as I can.

"Fuck yes," she exhales. Her hands drop from her breasts to the mattress to brace herself. She pants through her comedown, and half of her breaths come out as little laughs. I can't see her face, but I know she's grinning like an idiot. I can hear it. It makes me smile too.

"Good girl, Bobbi," she says. "Oh, you're a sweetheart. You're a princess."

I smooch her near her clit -- far enough away so that she doesn't overload. I already know from past experience that she doesn't like that. She likes gentle, soothing touches after she cums. When I'm on my knees with her in the kitchen, I kiss and stroke her thighs. Remembering that, I finally raise my arms, and run my fingertips across her toned quads. She sighs happily.

"You're so beautiful when you cum, Allie," I say. "And you're so delicious."

"Am I?" she asks coyly. If I didn't know it was a sexy game, I'd roll my eyes and say, "Duh!" I'd even be tempted to give her a lecture on Alliance-science, even though she's smarter than me and goes to college.

Instead, I just give her more strokes and smooches until she's ready to dismount. When she does, she brings her face close to mine, and gives me a curious look. Then she starts licking my face, especially my chin. It tickles.

She does those comical tongue and lip smacks from the old cartoons. Her eyes flick upwards. "Hmm," she says.

I giggle. Her eyes come back to me, and her whole face lights up.

"I do!" she says. "How about that?"

Her eyes get lazy and happy, and she leans down again. She kisses me, and it turns into a post-orgasm makeout session. She tugs me until we're both on our sides again, and then she finds my nipples with her fingers. She doesn't know exactly what I like yet, so she starts off slow and gentle. It feels good right away, and I let her know that with happy coos into her mouth.

In between kisses, she whispers soft questions. I give her needy answers. She learns about my body, and I start feeling better and better.

"You know, Bobbi," she says, "there are girls and girly-boys at school that really, really like sporty girls like me."

"Mmmm," I respond. I would've said something smarter, like, "Of course there are -- and I bet they like you best of all!" but Allie's melting my brain a little bit.

"They meet us after practices and meets in the locker rooms, and in the showers," she says. She's getting very seductive. She's telling me a sexy story to help make me cum. It's working! I nod a little and bite my lip.

"They lick us, Bobbi," she says. "They clean us in the showers, then lick us however we want. They're the bottoms. We're the tops. They serve us. It's so hot. They're so soft and smooth, like you. Some of them wear cages, like you."

She kisses me again. I moan into her mouth. My clitty is throbbing. My pink rear hole is twitching around my plug like crazy. That's nothing compared to what's happening on my chest.

"Ever since I met you, Bobbi, I imagine that every single one of them is you. None of them lick me as good. You're the best I've ever had. I want you to be my number-one fangirl. I'd love to see you in the stands at every practice. I'd take you with me to all my away events. You'd be my dedicated licker. I'd buy you a special charm for your public collar, and maybe a cute anklet, too. Everyone would know you're my fangirl.

"You'd still belong to Ms. Chase, of course," she reassures me. "She could even come watch sometimes, too. But none of the other athletes could have you. I'd buy you panties. You could throw them down at me after I get a good result. I'd give you my used ones afterwards, to sniff and lick at home."

Okay, Allie's a very good storyteller. She's a quick study when it comes to nipple action too. I'm so close. I need her to kiss me and lick me there. I need it so badly.

"Do you want to cum this way, Bobbi?" Allie asks. "I'd love to do that for you."

Oh, goodness! I want to be an imp. I want to open my eyes, get coy, and ask her what my other options are. I can't, though. She's got me right where she wants me.

"Oh, kiss me, Allie!" I beg and plead. "Lick me! Please! Pretty please with su-"

I don't finish. Her fingers come off one nipple, and she plunges down to seize it with her mouth. She sucks it in, and then flicks it like crazy with her tongue.

"Ooooooh!" I cry out, and I cum. I have a wonderful nipple-based orgasm -- thirty percent physical and seventy percent emotional, with little zings of pleasure shooting out from my twin nubs to every other sexy part of me.

My pink rear hole quivers. My caged clitty strains and dribbles. I can't help but to bring my arms to Allie's head, and hump my chest into her mouth like my nipple is a teeny-tiny baby penis. She giggles around it; with something that small, it can't be aggressive, only cute.

Alliance-science is just the best, and it's even better when it's been delivered by loads and loads of futa-cum. I love how much pleasure I get from my nipples. I feel so bad for old-world humans who never got to experience it.

Allie releases me when she senses my orgasm is done. She gives me light, gentle kisses near my other nipple. She even nuzzles it with her small, slightly-upturned nose. I'm all happy sighs. I run my fingers through her free-flowing blonde hair; it's silky-soft, with volume and bounce. I notice all the slightly-different colors within it that join together at a distance. I feel very connected to Allie right now. I know we're sex-friends, but I wonder if we might be more someday. I wonder how much of that sexy story she told me was a fib.

"I'll ask Mommy if I can go see you do your sports, Allie," I say, testing the waters. "I bet you look so strong."

Her hazel green eyes light up again, then suddenly get playful. "And sexy, right?" she asks.

"Always," I say. "You're always sexy, Allie."

"Mmmmm," she says, "but you haven't seen me run, Bobbi. You haven't seen me throw a discus, or a javelin. I think you'll like it. It's quite the show."

I nod my agreement; I'm so happy that she wasn't just fibbing. She smiles, giggles, and gives me a few smooches, letting me know I don't have to lay it on any thicker right now. Then she looks down and sees the mess I made.

"Oops," she says. "Okay, time for the babysitter to be responsible. Let me clean you and the bed up really quickly, Bobbi."

"Yes, Allie," I reply.

She gets off the bed and fetches some synth-silk cloths, plus some special cleaning solution. Being Mommy's baby-girlfriend has certain perks, and, just between you and me, this is one of my favorites: we don't have to do chores unless we want to. I like helping make food sometimes. I don't like cleaning up messes. It's just boring.

After Allie takes care of me, she and I go to the kitchen and get drinks. She doesn't bother putting panties back on, so neither do I. We lounge on the big couch, naked as jaybirds, and watch some holo-shows on Mommy's biggest, most-expensive emitter array. It's a great time, and everything feels so comfortable between us. We laugh, tease, tickle, and eventually snuggle up with each other. Allie gets very warm. I know what that means. I become the little spoon on the couch, and she starts nuzzling near my neck and ear.

"Bobbi," she says.

"Yes, Allie?" I reply.

"I love that you're so open-minded," she says. "I love how you can be my fangirl even though you've got... well, you know."

"A little baby penis?" I offer.

Allie chuckles. "You know it's not that small, Bobbi," she says. "But it's smooth, and very cute -- especially in its pink little cage -- so I'm happy to call it that."

I snuggle into her. "I know it's silly," I say. "It's fun. Mommy and I like it."

"Mmmm," she says, "well, there is that. Ms. Chase certainly makes a lot of things look smaller."

"So does Auntie Fiona," I add.

Allie murmurs her agreement, and kisses the top of my head. She rubs my naked body, and hesitates for just a moment before asking her next question.

"Bobbi," she asks, "would it be okay if you were a girly-boy for me? Or maybe even a boy-boy? There's something I always wanted to do with... well, I just want to do it now, with you."

I wiggle my plugged bum into her warm pelvis. My sex-genius smarts have already solved the puzzle. "We can do anything you like, Allie," I say. "I know you'll make me feel good."

"Thank you, Bobbi," she says. "Let's go get my toy."

We get up off the couch, and Allie walks over to a bag that she'd left by the front door, next to her umbrella. She bends down, and I catch sight of her own plug. It's got a tiny, white, oval base, one that doesn't push at her well-developed butt cheeks at all. It makes sense she'd like that type. It's probably the easiest one to jog with.

"Here we go!" she says, standing back up with the harness.

It looks very sophisticated, and I can see the hints of a purple plug for her pussy. Most of my attention is drawn to the main appendage, though, and you can guess why. It's purple, too, and it's pretty big. I use my sexy savant skills to eyeball it at twenty centimeters. It doesn't look much like a regular cock, but it sure does look fun! I think it's specially designed to ripple against somebody's special spot constantly with just a regular in-and-out motion -- perfect for beginners, and for people who aren't focused as much on ultra-bumming. It's also curved, and my keen eye notices that it's already been rotated for missionary-style sex.

"It hooks up to all sorts of plugs in the rear," she says. "I made sure I put in the adapter for my favorite kind."

"Wow," I say, "that seems expensive."

Allie bites her lip and rolls her eyes. "Ms. Chase may have given me a few big tips for 'exemplary maid service,'" she confesses.

"That does sound like her," I agree happily, "and you deserve them! And, well, what a coinkyidink: it looks like I'm going to get a big tip, too!"

Allie laughs; it's a beautiful sound. I smile and walk over to her. I get on my knees, and silently offer to help put it on. She sees me down there, and her eyes flash again. She hands me the harness, fetches a can of lube from the bag, and we both team up again to get everything sorted. When I slowly slide the harness up her legs, she adds her hands to mine, and we finish the job together. The lubed-up purple pussy plug slides into her, and she groans in satisfaction. I hear a tiny click, telling me her butt plug is attached.

We hold each other's gaze. She thinks she's teasing me, but really, I'm teasing her. Finally, I bust out my scared-but-excited look -- the one Auntie Fiona never gets tired of -- and tentatively touch Allie's alien, purple femcock.

"Go on, Bobbi," she says. "Give it a kiss. Give it a lick. It's not so bad. Girls and gay boys and girly-boys do it all the time. Futas even do it. So many people do it, and they all enjoy it. You can, too."

Let's be nice and call it a sex game. It's more like sex therapy, but you know what? I'm the sexy doctor for that job. I'm sorry, Allie, if you ever read this, but it's an important piece of character development. I love you so much! I'm so happy to do this for you. It feels so good, for so many different reasons.

(Wait, should I have put that in the past tense? Hmmm. Maybe I'm stretching my writer muscles a little too far.)

"Since it's you, Allie..." I say, pretending to psych myself up. I kiss the big, bulbous, upturned tip while still gazing up at her. I curl up my eyebrows. I silently ask her to tell me if I'm doing it right.

"Oh yeah, Bobbi," she says. Her voice is getting husky. "Just like that. You're doing so good. Keep going."

I lick it next; I do that a few times, actually, each time getting more and more into it. Before long, I'm feeling confident and sexy; I mean, I always was, but my character is getting won over. It's an obvious stand-in for Jason. We're skipping the parts where he's stubborn. We're getting to the good stuff right away, but Allie still wants to see those last few moments. She wants to see 'Jason' see the light.

That's why I hesitate again before I suck it. Allie needs to coax me into it. She doesn't waste any time.

"Go ahead, Bobbi," she whispers. She's trying so hard to make her voice gentle and soothing. She's also doing everything she can not to thrust her hips. "Get it nice and wet. There's nothing bad about it. Everybody does it. I'm not a man. It isn't a real penis. Just look at it! It's my toy. It's you and me. We're doing this together."

I put on the act. I give an award-winning performance. I drag it out, because, like I said, it's really me who's teasing Allie. I never, ever tease somebody without delivering the goods, though -- not unless they make extra-sure to put that on their collar or bracelet, or tell me outright. I slide my full lips over the big tip. I make it seem like it's new to me. I curl up my eyebrows again, pretending that I'm straining a little. The truth is, Mommy's futa-saliva and futa-cum have made my lips pretty stretchy permanently. Sucking on Allie's strap-on feels fine, physically, and emotionally it feels great.