Baby Bobbi's Not-So-New Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take her cheeks in my hands again, spread them, and then dive into another delicious meal. This one doesn't literally taste like fruits and sweets, but all the modern lubes taste good, and I just made sure Allie was squeaky-clean. Starting about a month ago, Allie let me lick her bum while she was on maid duty, so I already know exactly what she likes. She likes it intense right away, all the way up and down the crack, hitting the hole hard on every upward lick. I don't know if she likes getting frenched, because, back when she was with Jason, penetration was a no-no. I'm going to find out right now, though.

I pop my tongue past her hole, feeling her inner heat. She cries out in surprise, then lets me know she's a fan. Between my expert ass massage and my equally-capable bum-licking and bum-frenching, Allie's squirming and humping the air in no time.

"I'm ready, Bobbi," she pants. "I'm nervous, but I'm ready. Fingers, please?"

I let her squeeze my tongue out, then move away and grab the lube. I place a slickened finger at her hole, then push. It slides in, easy-peasy. She huffs a little, but I think she's well past the point of fearing a finger. I stretch her out a little, but don't wait too long to add a second. She takes it almost as well as the first.

"You're doing so good, Allie," I tell her. I move my other hand to the small of her back, and give her a reassuring rub. "Do you want three, or do you want my... cock?"

"I want your little baby penis, Bobbi," she says. "I want you to bum me with your smooth, cute little baby penis!"

Hey, sometimes you hear something you like, and it just sticks. I couldn't be happier. I love my smooth little baby penis. Mommy and Auntie do too.

I take out my fingers and then lube up my stiffy. It really is very pretty. I shift my knees towards Allie, and put the tip right at her entrance. Her bum is so fit and perky, and she's spread and arched herself so much, that I barely touch the sides of her cheeks while I line everything up. Her white panties are stretched just below her cheeks, and I wasn't fibbing about that being extra-hot.

"You should grab the vibe, now, Allie," I tell her, "so that when we both collapse, you'll be able to get it to just the right spot."

She moans her agreement. I wipe my hands and grab her hips.

"Relax, and push out for me when I push in," I say, echoing her instructions from earlier.

She nods. I push, and so does she. My penis slips into Allie's beautiful bum, and she gives a surprised gasp. Then, suddenly, she remembers why the Coastal Alliance is so great. Like she said, she'd built this up for too long. She'd psyched herself out. It's funny what you can forget when you get stuck inside your own head.

"Oh," she says. "Oh! Well fuck me!"

I giggle. She sounds like a prim and proper lady all of a sudden -- though one that just discovered that being prim and proper all the time is a drag.

"This feels great, Bobbi!" she says. "Fuck. Just fuck me! Butt fuck me, Bobbi! Push me down onto the bed and bum me like you mean it!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I say.

I push in all the way, lean over my special babysitter, and put all my weight down on top of her. Allie's so strong that she can actually hold me up like this, but she doesn't want to. She lets her limbs give out, and collapses onto the cloud-nine mattress and the equally-incredible pillows. I follow her down, and I relish the feeling of my skin -- and my nipples! - rubbing against her smooth, strong back. She gets the vibe where it needs to be, and I bum her but good.

Goodness, it's been awhile since I've bummed anybody, and it feels great! Allie's rear passage is so hot, and her bottom hole knows exactly how to pulse and twitch around my penis. From all the noises Allie's making, I think my little guy is plenty long and thick enough for her first time. Unlike all those 'first-timers' from the old world, though, Allie doesn't have to go through the pain and discomfort. Alliance-science gets her right to the good parts, and, these days, they're really, really good.

They're so good, in fact, that both of us have to pace ourselves. My steady diet of futa-cum ensures that my smooth balls and plump prostate are never empty for long. I've already got a full load of sweet baby-girlfriend juices to shoot into Allie's bum, and that vibe that she's playing with is giving her a shortcut to a combo-platter orgasm of her own.

"Do you want us to cum really fast, Allie?" I ask her.

"No, baby," she says. "I like you on top of me. I like the weight. Let's go slow. Kiss me. Kiss me everywhere."

I reply by brushing my lips along the outside of her ear. She shivers in response. We take our time and hump together. We both move our hips, finding all sorts of fun patterns and rhythms. She can tell when I'm easing up because I'm too close, and she takes over in just the right way so I don't shoot. I kiss her everywhere, just like she asked me to. It's no surprise she loves kisses on her neck. I learn that the tops of her ears are way more sensitive than her lobes.

I also discover another fun spot - a place most people don't even think to kiss while they're having sex in this position, even though it's right there. I gently brush her hair out of the way to get to it, and that makes her tense a little.

"I'm sorry, Allie," I whisper. "I'm just moving it. It's okay."

"No, I-" she begins, but then I kiss her, right on the nape of her neck.

Kisses to the sides of the neck are classics. When you can reach it, the throat's another good one, though you do have to be very gentle. The nape, though? People often overlook it!

"Oh!" she says, forgetting her other thought. "Oh, that's good."

I tickle it with my tongue. She squirms.

"Oh, oh, okay, that's a little too good," she says. "Save that for when I want you to drive me crazy."

I nod into her, and she relaxes. I continue my kiss campaign. After a few more seconds, she remembers what she was going to say.

"Um, Bobbi," she says. "When it's time, you can tug it? Not hard, just a couple of fun pulls. Maybe keep my head down with that neck kiss." Her voice raises in the middle, uncertain.

"I understand, Allie," I whisper back. "Nothing crazy. Just enough."

That one extra little detail gets us both in the mood to finally cum, so it isn't long before I'm gently wrapping Allie's blonde hair into my hand. I speed up the bumming a little bit, and arch my back so that my teaser starts to really hit home inside of me with each of my thrusts. Allie senses what's happening, and she shifts the vibe.

"You go first, Allie," I say. "I can start as soon as I know you have."

She nods, and I hear her breathing change. I lower my lips to the nape of her neck. Her stray hairs tickle me, but I soldier through. She nods again -- quickly, subtly. I press my lips down, and I tug, tug, tug...

and Allie cums, cums, cums, from her bum, bum, bum!

...okay, and her clitty, too, but that doesn't rhyme.

Thanks to Alliance-science, and yours truly, it's a big one, and it quickly spreads to her whole body. I ride the quivers in her bottom hole, and I let the teaser trigger my climax. I shudder, tense, and shoot my sweet juices deep into Allie's hot, quivering bum. I feel that strange and unique mixture of selfish, boy-boy satisfaction, plus the pride from having made my sex-friend feel so very good.

"Oh god!" she cries out, still shuddering. "I feel it, in my ass! Your cum, Bobbi! You came in my ass!"

Honestly, I have no idea what to make of that. My sex-genius skills fail me! I don't know whether she wants me to play her dominant boyfriend, her cute little babysat baby-girlfriend, or something else entirely. Sadly, I have to play it safe.

"That's right, Allie," I reply. "Your hot little bum made me cum. I shot so much, so deep inside of you, because you're just so sexy. I love you so much."

"Fuck you, Bobbi," she growls. "Fuck Bobbi, you buttfucker, I fucking love you!"

She bucks and squirms, and I take that as my cue to withdraw. I try to be careful, but she wants me out, like, yesterday. I actually get a little worried I did something wrong, but then, suddenly, she's all over me. She pushes me onto the bed, grabs me, and starts kissing me like a crazy person! My hand is still tangled up in her hair, and I don't know what to do!

She breaks the kiss, and starts growling again.

"You fucking fucked me, Bobbi," she seethes. She starts humping her soaking-wet pussy into my leg. That, at least, makes sense to me, so I lift it up a little bit, giving her an easier target.

"You fucking buggered me," she rants. "You sodomized me. You beautiful little fucking bitch, you claimed my virgin asshole. Now it's owned by a fucking girly-boy. I can't believe it. You made me cum from my fucking ass, Bobbi."

I'm stunned. Thankfully, she assaults my mouth again, and I rely on instinct to kiss her back just as fiercely. After a few moments, I feel confident enough to tug her hair some more. I grab onto her, pressing her body into mine. That pushes her pussy and clit harder onto my leg. She's humping it so fast that if she weren't soaking wet, I think she'd be giving both of us a nasty burn!

Clearly, though, she likes that I'm being aggressive. I keep it up, at least physically. I still don't know the exact right thing to say.

Then, Allie whispers in my ear. "Get nasty," she says quickly. "I'm so close; get nasty."

Well, folks, I have to admit: I don't really get dominant very often, and when I do, I'm more of the lovey-dovey type. Still, what kind of sexy sex savant would I be if I couldn't fulfill such a simple request for my smart, strong, beautiful babysitter? I love her! I would do anything for her.

"That's right, bitch," I whisper back to her. I try to make my voice a little lower, with a hint of menace. "I fucking own you. I own your little asshole. It's mine. Nobody else gets it, unless I pimp it out."

"Yeah," she whispers. Her eyes get wide. I can practically feel her clit getting ready to explode -- and, unlike mine, hers can't literally do that.

"I'm gonna get them to come to your meets, bitch," I tell her. "That's gonna be our little meat market. You're gonna wear the skimpiest clothes they let you. You're gonna bend over all the time, flashing that owned ass at the stands. You'll be wearing a plug, and a collar -- my collar. You can kiss your fangirls goodbye, because from now on you're gonna have customers in the shower. You're gonna assume the position and take them up your slutty, owned asshole, one after the other, and you're gonna make me rich. Then I'm gonna shock your blown-out hole closed with a big e-stim so I can fuck it all night!"

"Fuck!" she cries out, and she has a massive, dry-hump orgasm right on my leg. The word 'dry' feels downright stupid, because she gushes out so much delicious girl-cum that I instantly smell strawberries, honey, and cream. She squeezes my leg to death with hers, and we crush each other in a violent embrace. Her breasts push into my face, and, with some deft maneuvering, I catch a rock-hard nipple with my mouth. I grip it between my teeth, growl, and tug.

"Oh, SHIT!" she screams, and she yanks her chest away. I release her nipple just in time; the hair, well, almost all of it goes with her. Allie collapses around my lifted leg. She looks like something out of a cartoon. She's spasming, quivering, shuddering, and her mouth is wide open -- but no more noise is coming out.

I can't do anything but wait. I'm almost positive she's just cumming, and not dying. It's a close call. A lesser sexpert might've hit the emergency number on the holo.

When she's calmed down a little bit, I cautiously lie down beside her. I reach out and feather-touch her back. She jumps at first, like my finger is lava. I pull away. She shakes her head.

"No, no, it's okay," she pants out. "You can. Okay."

I touch her again. She shudders a little, but she was right: she's okay. I start petting her smooth, sweaty skin. Her breathing slowly goes back to normal.

"Hold me," she says.

I move in, and become the big spoon. I give her soft kisses in safe places. I make sure she knows we're all done, if she wants to be.

We're quiet for a while. She lets me kiss her. She gently coaxes one of my arms to her toned tummy, letting me know to keep it there, and not move it up to her breasts, or down to her pussy. She's all done for now. I hold her, and she lets herself be held.

I let her break the silence.

"So I have some issues, huh?" she says, trying to be playful.

I shush her immediately. "Don't say that about yourself, Allie," I say. "You have kinks. Kinks are okay. They're wonderful. You came so hard. It was amazing. I'll never forget it, and I wouldn't want to."

She pats my hand. "I surprised you, though, Bobbi," she says. "That's not totally fair. I don't have a collar or a bracelet on. I surprised myself a little, I think. It's not an excuse, though."

I kiss her again. "I love you, Allie," I say. "I meant every word. You can say anything you want during our sexy games. You can do whatever you want. It makes me so happy to be a part of your pleasure. You're a good person. You deserve it."

Allie gets loose, then turns to face me. Her eyes are still troubled -- though that worry is fighting hard against post-orgasmic bliss, and outright exhaustion.

"Could you do something for me, Bobbi?" she asks. "It's weird, but could you just... tell me something about sex you don't like? Something you don't want to do?"

"I don't like poop," I reply immediately. It's a no-brainer, and it's true. I don't judge anybody, but I just don't like it. We have modern toilets for a reason. They make it so nobody has to think much about it at all.

Allie smiles. She chuckles. Then she outright laughs. She rolls onto her back, and she spends a few seconds just getting it out of her system.

Finally she says, "That makes me feel so much better, for some reason. I have no idea why. It just does."

"It's because you want me to be real, Allie," I say. "You don't want a sex toy. You want a person."

She fumbles around with her hand, searching for mine. I help her out. When we clasp them together, I don't feel electricity. I feel serenity.

"You are too good to be true, Bobbi," she admits, "and you're exactly right -- I just needed something to convince me you're real. You're so smart, you know. All of us think so. The world needs people like you, just like it needs teachers and doctors and quantum whatevers. I love you. You're such a good little... Bobbi. You're such a good little Bobbi."

I beam. Even though it's not about my butt, it's a platinum-star compliment. Allie stays right at the top of my books, right near Mommy -- right alongside Auntie, I think. It's a tie.

"I think..." she says, "...I think maybe I want to go back to the clinic. They can do this thing where anal sex and anal orgasms make you feel ultra-submissive. A lot of girls like that. They like having the traditional stuff in front, and then the slave-girl experience in the back. I think I want that, for us -- and maybe for Ms. Chase, too, if I make that decision."

She rolls over again. She stares into my eyes. Her hazel green is so beautiful. I give her an easy, breezy smile.

"I like being in charge of you, Bobbi," she says. "I loved bumming you today. I loved sitting on your face. But I think I want one thing -- just one thing -- where you're the boss. I want one thing that makes me feel like you're claiming me, conquering me... making me your bitch. I need that. I need variety.

"And then, apparently, I need to freak the fuck out and have you bite my nipples off," she says. She makes it sound like a joke, but, well, we both know she isn't really joking.

I nod back at her. I squeeze her hand tightly. I give her a reassuring smile. It takes a while, but finally, Allie's playful mask drops. She gets super scared for a split second, but my love carries her through it. She lets go of the breath she was holding. She accepts herself.

I know I'm not going to be Allie's only sex-friend, but I am going to be her special, anything-goes sex-friend -- and, I hate to brag, but I think I'm just the right boy-girl-slash-girly-boy for the job. Allie's a modern woman -- a tried-and-true citizen of the Coastal Alliance. Mommy and Auntie Fiona would be -- no, are - very proud of her. They'll be even prouder when she tells them that she learned something new about herself today, and that she's going to let it give her awesome orgasms from now on. For my part, I'm going to practice getting nasty. I have to preserve my sexy-sexpert reputation, after all!

"So," she says, abruptly changing the subject yet again, "what do you like on your pizza?"

"Ummm," I reply, "all sorts of stuff, I guess. But I really love garlic -- especially roasted. I like it everywhere: in the sauce, in the cheese, even baked into the dough if they can do it."

"Oh," she says flatly. "Well then you're dead to me."

I don't believe it for a second, but I pretend. She holds her poker face for a long time before sticking out her tongue and licking my nose. We never used to joke around like this before; I was always sweet, and Allie was always nice. This is better. Our relationship has definitely gone to the next level.

It turns out she thinks garlic is fine. She loves cooked peppers and onions, and I think those are just fine too. We both agree that oregano is the secret spice, not basil. Add some synthetic pepperoni, and you've got yourself the perfect end to a very special babysitting session.

We do shower before the delivery drone arrives, and maybe, just maybe, I practice being her number-one fangirl while we're in there. She put my cage back on before we stepped inside. I got the message. I'm smart like that.

Maybe next time, though, she'll be wearing a playtime collar, and assuming the position for yours truly.