Baby Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
Opposites Attracts... An Awkward time together.
3.7k words
4.51
8.6k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elli's POV

Jamal ordered me to go soak in the tub and like many times before I didn't question his decision. The Bathroom looked so spacious and beautifully decorated, yet it had a masculine touch to it just like everything else I have seen so far in his house. Gleaming granite countertops, huge framed mirrors, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower room with over-sized shower head for at least six people to fit in, fluffy towels neatly arranged, tile floor with under-floor heating, fluffy bath mat, and tall glass windows with a very beautiful view of the city below it.

I had no idea what Jamal was doing, but eventually, he joined me in the Bathroom. We both sat in the tub with Jamal sitting behind me and I was comfortably seated between his legs. He washed my hair with a lavender-scented shampoo and then used a small towel coated with shower gel to wash my body. I sat there and let him clean me. My sore ass appreciated the hot water. I nearly dozed off till he moved us to the shower under the big shower head to rise ourselves. Tiredness took over my body and I had so much trouble standing on my own, yet Jamal held me so that I wouldn't fall. When he was satisfied that we were clean, he picked up a big white fluffy towel and dried us off. I did absolutely nothing, letting him completely take charge and care of me.

He guided us back to his bedroom. The sheets have been changed and the bed neatly made like Jamal hasn't fucked me senseless in that same bed a while ago. There were a T-Shirt and briefs laid on the bed.

"You can wear the stuff on the bed unless you sleep naked?" Jamal smirked and raised one eyebrow at me suggestively.

"I like sleeping in my briefs actually," I said. "But I wouldn't mind sleeping in your T-Shirt" I shrugged and cast my eyes to the floor. He walked back in front of me and tilt my head up with his finger on my chin.

"Elli, you don't have to be ashamed to ask me for what you want whether it's sexually or otherwise ok?" He said looking directly into my eyes and I nodded, a blush creeping up my cheeks. "Granted I can provide it!" He smiled and winked at me playfully. My stomach fluttered with all the butterflies trying to fly away at once. I had difficulty figuring Jamal out. He was extremely dominant, but also had a sweet and gentle streak to him. Admittedly, I loved both sides of him.

Dressing up quickly, I climbed on the bed and waited for Jamal. He emerged from his walk-in closet fully dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

"I have to make a few calls to clients outside the country. I'll join you later in bed." He explained after probably seeing the confusion on my face. I nodded my understanding and he walked over to me on the bed and kissed my lips gently.

Jamal took his time to explain his entertainment system to me. "I'll be in the study downstairs" He pecked my lips with a kiss again before leaving me alone.

I watched Tv for some time while texting with a few friends. Texting was not a problem for me, I could really express myself without overthinking too much. After a while, I felt sleep consuming me and I welcomed it.

*********

I was awakened from sleep by someone kissing my neck. At first, I thought I was dreaming till my eyes fluttered opened and I saw Jamal sucking on my neck. My dick jumped in my briefs. Moaning was inevitable at the sensations going through my body. He touched my brief covered cocked and rubbed on the bulge quickly forming.

"Elli, you're a bad influence on me. I couldn't concentrate on a damn thing." He rasped and moved on top of me, covering us with the duvet. Feeling his weight on me thrilled me though he supported himself on his elbows.

"Says the guy who won't let me get some sleep without touching me," I said with my eyes closed. I'm pretty sure my sleep-induced brain was giving me the confidence to sass. Jamal chuckled.

"How's your ass feeling?" He asked before taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. I felt the familiar tingle again as warmth spread through my body. He ground his hardness against mine. He bit on my nipples lightly and then flicked his tongue on it. My puckered hole twitched in anticipation despite the soreness I still felt, ready to receive his fat cock again.

"Better, but I can still feel you there!" I sure hope he understood what I was trying to say. I wanted him back inside of me.

Jamal pushed the covers back and then straddled my waist. Right there before my eyes he fished out his hard cock from his sweatpants and tugged on it. Even though I have seen it many times, I still couldn't bring my slutty self to stop looking at his impressive manhood. The black schlong was thick and veiny. The oversized reddish mushroom head was especially hypnotizing with precum oozing so deliciously out of it. My mouth watered and my channel tingled at the sight of it.

"You sure you can handle it again?" Jamal smiled seductively at me and bit his bottom lip. He moved down my body and then before I know it my legs were on his shoulders. I tugged on my own hard-on as pleasurable tingles spread through my body. But Jamal slapped my hand away and reached through the slit in my boxer briefs to pull my cock out. Precum dripped from the slit of my member like a faulty tap. Jamal bent down and swallowed my cock at once and I nearly passed out from the pleasure. He sucked hard on it like he was trying to suck out my soul.

"Jamal please slow down or I'm going to cum!" I desperately begged him. My cock fell out of his mouth.

"That's the goal here, Elli!" He smirked at me whiles pulling off my briefs. I looked up to the ceiling to hide my sudden shyness of being naked in front of Jamal. Internally, I was kicking myself for not getting lose enough to participate. I need to stop being the "turn off the lights first" kind of guy and let myself go.

He took my cock in his mouth again and started sucking my soul out of me. My breath hitched as my body trembled. Jamal was surprisingly so skilled with his mouth to my delight. He cupped my balls in his hand, rolling and pulling them. My channel twitched in anticipation, wanting to feel his cock in my ass again.

"I want you inside me." I blurted out innocently to Jamal whiles trapping my bottom lip with my teeth and bashing my eyelashes at him. He needed to know how sexually attracted to him I was. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me senseless. He kept his eyes on me captivated, licking his plump lips sensually. I still couldn't believe the effect I had on Jamal. My dick throbbed from seeing him play with his own firm nipples lustfully. His deep groans filled the room, assuring me that I was driving him insane.

He moved to lay beside me on the bed. "Come ride me, baby boy!" He commanded.

He pulled off his Jogging pants and laid there in all his naked glory. This time around I wasn't scared or embarrassed to stare blatantly at his beautifully ripped body. He was magnificent in every sense of the word. I took his hard dick in my mouth and sucked on it hungrily like a starving slut. I couldn't resist the long, thick schlong before me, slurping and gagging myself on it like an eager whore.

"Fuuck Elli! ... You're such a dirty cocksucker!" I loved it when Jamal talked dirty to me. It unleashed the inner slut in me, wanting to please him in every way possible.

"Mmhmm!" I moaned around his cock, filling my mouth to the brim. "I'm such a slut for your big cock, Papi." I played along and I saw his dick jump violently after saying that. His deep grunt encouraged me to move below to take his big balls in my mouth, licking and sucking on them in earnest.

"You're going to make me come baby boy with that sexy mouth of yours," Jamal confessed and a sense of proudness washed over me for bringing him so much pleasure and driving him insane. Jamal raised his upper body supported by his elbows and watched me hypnotize with lust-filled eyes as I expertly sucked his manhood excitedly, coating it with enough saliva.

"I'll not last long if you keep doing that, Elli. Come here, baby boy. Turn around and give me that ass!" He requested again and this time around I obliged.

I turned around in a sixty-nine position on top of him. Whiles, I sucked his dick he ate me out like a mad man. He spread my cheeks apart and dragged his wet tongue across my puckered hole and I moaned. He slapped my ass as heat spread through my body. I pushed my ass back to him. I wanted more of that wicked tongue. Jamal dove in my ass again like I was his last supper. I was so overwhelmed with so much pleasure that I wanted to close my legs, but his strong arms prevented me from closing my legs. I was utterly at his mercy as his stiff tongue entered my rosebud, moving in and out of me.

"Don't stop, Papi!" A half moan half sob escaped my lips. I stopped sucking Jamal and concentrated on the pleasure I was receiving. My thighs were shaking so bad as I lost control over my own body. He teased me by licking the rim of my hole, moaning and encircling the rim with his finger. He entered a finger in my twitching puckered hole.

"Ohhh Fuuuuck!" I whispered as my eyes rolled back into my head at the pure bliss. No one has ever shown me such an altruistic gesture before by eating my ass out like it was a delicacy. You had to experience it in order to understand it.

"Push out for me baby boy!" He demanded and I complied. "Fucking beautiful" Jamal whispered and then continued plunging his stiff tongue in and out of my hole, increasing the pace and abusing my puckered hole for his own pleasure. His fat cock has grown impossibly hard laying on his stomach way past his belly button. Too weighty to stand up straight.

"I think you're loose enough for my cock now! Come ride me my little slut." Jamal demanded and slapped my ass. To my astonishment, he pulled a condom from under one of the pillows.

"I never was a boys scout, but I always come prepared," Jamal explained and then chuckled at the shock on my face.

"I want to feel you, Papi," I whispered.

"That's the plan" He winked at me and proceeded to get the condom out of its package.

"I want to do this bareback" I don't know why I was requesting that. I have always been careful and responsible. Something about Jamal was making me do things I have never tried before. I wanted to feel every vein, every curve, everything his cock had to offer my ass.

"Are you really sure about this?" Jamal asked and I nodded. "I want to hear you say it, Elli"

"I want this, Jamal. I trust you. I really do. I have never felt this connection and chemistry with anyone before." I said truthfully, but I was so happy I was able to keep myself from saying that I liked him or even worse that I loved him. I mean he already had my heart and I was infatuated with him, yet I knew it was too early to say that.

"Fuuuck!" He rubbed his face with his hands in frustration. "Elli, you can't say stuff like that!" The rejection I felt was instant, constricting my heart painfully, but I understood where he was coming from. He wanted my body for sex not me and here I was wanting and expecting more from him. It probably was too soon for him.

"I'm sorry" I wasn't even sure what I was apologizing for. This was a nightmare for someone with anxiety who kept questioning themselves by the minute. My eyes filled with tears threatening to fall. Crying like a kid in front of him wasn't an option so I excused myself and hurried to the bathroom. I was grateful Jamal didn't stop me and at least gave me that last bit of dignity.

All my sexual desires were gone, and my dick was soft again. I was partly angry at myself for ruining such a moment between us. When did I become so talkative? I asked myself perplexed. I should have said "Yes fuck me raw" and left it at that.

I washed my face at the sink after I calmed down from crying quietly. For the first time in my life, I hated the person I was. I truly felt like there was something wrong with me. My hands trembled as I picked a towel to dry my face. Now that I was done, I was afraid to go back to the bedroom and face Jamal. "Would he kick me out?" "Will he talk to me or ignore me for acting so damn childish?" I pounded these questions while sitting on the edge of the bathtub till I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you alright in there, Elli?" Jamal asked. Although the door was not locked, he didn't try to enter and gave me the space and privacy I needed.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I responded and flashed the toilet. I took one last look at myself in the huge mirror before exiting the bathroom. Jamal was sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed and waiting for me. Dread filled me and I froze.

"Come sit with me, Elli" Jamal requested. With shaking legs, I shuffled around and sat beside him playing with my hands like a child about to be scolded by his parents.

"Why did you run to the bathroom to cry? Did I make you uncomfortable?" He questioned and I was embarrassed he knew what I have done.

"Nooo. I was mad at myself for ruining what we were doing. I shouldn't have said anything."

Jamal took my hand into his and silence fell upon us. It was clear to me that he was contemplating how to let me down easily without hurting my feelings.

"Elli, we're both adults, right?" I nodded for him to continue and dreaded what was coming. "You understand that what we're doing here is something casual right? It doesn't mean we're together or a couple. I just want to clarify that before one of us gets hurt." He squeezed my hand for reassurance.

"Sure. I absolutely understand." The internal dialogue I was having was stressing me out. My mind kept going back to the moment we were both about to be intimate before I ruined it. I wish I could go back and shut up. "I'll call an Uber". I stood up and started looking for my clothes.

"Elli, I'm not asking you to leave."

"It's fine. I'm not angry or anything like that. I feel awkward and I think it's best if I leave. I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable". I reasoned with him. Jamal walked over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Please don't leave. It's too late. I'll personally bring you home early in the morning." He pulled me to bed with him. We laid there in silence and in darkness. It was just a few hours till morning, so I thought why now wait as he said. I pretended to be asleep, but in actuality, I did not sleep a wink whiles Jamal was out like a light.

***

"Good morning baby boy" Jamal woke up a few hours later and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning" I replied curtly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jamal asked.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry right now. I'll eat later when I get home." Jamal chuckled and went to the bathroom to take a long shower again. Whiles, he was gone I dressed up in my clothes from the day before and waited for him.

"Damn! Was I such a lousy lay and a bad host that you can't wait to get out of here?" Jamal asked playfully, but I didn't say anything. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I saw and then threw it in the trash.

When I came out Jamal wasn't in the bedroom, so I went downstairs to look for him. He was in the kitchen, fully dressed and shuffling around. Didn't he hear me say I wasn't hungry? I just wanted to leave his home and get back to the comfort of my own home where I can calm down.

"Let me get coffee and then we can leave." He said, and I just nodded.

The main gate opened for a woman to enter. I'll say she was in her middle forties. She was wearing a white peplum top which complimented her dark skin and a black pencil skirt she was wearing. She wore black high heels to offset her look. Her full curly hair was bouncing off her shoulders and she walked towards us. Elegance and confidence oozed out her in waves towards me-

"Elliot darling what are you doing here?" She asked and I immediately recognized her voice.

"Good morning Mrs. Carter. It's been a long time" I said whiles walking towards her to give her a kiss on the cheek. She was my first Piano teacher from childhood and from what Jamal has told me about his mother being a pianist, she must be his mother. What was I going to tell her about my reason for being in her son's house? She's probably going to be disappointed if she found out that I was here for a one-night stand. I wish the ground would open and swallow me whole.

"Good morning to you too little Elliot!" She smiled fondly at me. "You did not answer my question though" She raised her eyebrow at me. I was panicking, not knowing the right information to give her. Jamal rescued me by coming out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Ma! Do you want one too?" He asked and she rolled her eyes at him. I'm sure she could see through him and sense what was going on.

"Sure, why not?" She turned to me again. Elli darling could you excuse us for a minute?" I nodded my understanding of her.

"Baby Boy make yourself comfortable on the couch. We'll leave very soon." Jamal winked at me and followed his mother to the kitchen.

"Not him Jamal. You can play with whoever you want on God's green earth, but not him! How long has this been going on anyway?" I heard her sternly warned him in a whisper tone. They thought I couldn't hear them.

"Ma it's not like that and Elli is old enough to handle this. We just started this." Jamal casually brushed it off.

"Michael Jamal Carter! Do not tempt me this fine morning. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into and not every damn thing in life is a game and fun. Do you have any idea what his Father can do to mess up your career if he hears about this? Once the Waltons drop you, the rest of your clients will follow too, and everything we build as a family will be gone. You can't just..." Jamal interrupted her ranting. I felt so bad about the whole situation, but I understood that my family name put the fear of God into people.

"Ma, I know. I know. Elliot is different than the rest. We're just both figuring stuff out. I can't just leave him like that." I was confused at his admission. Just a few hours ago he didn't want a relationship with me. What kind of game was he playing with me?

"Jamal I'm warning you. If you don't want that boy let him go before things get messy. Elli is a very sweet boy and the apple of his Father's eyes. He doesn't deserve to be toyed with like the rest of your usual crowd." His mother knew him and his escapades too well. I remembered what Chester's brother Nate said that Jamal wasn't gay and that he was a womanizer. Did Nate not know about Jamal fucking guys?

"Ma like I said I know. I'm trying to let him down easy ok? Are you happy now?" Jamal quietly said. He sounded so defeated. Did he want to give up because of my family's influence and power? I wished I could go over and tell him nothing will happen if he was ready to try with me.

"You think this brings me joy? I wish you will settle down with someone you love and who also loves you. It's what mothers want for their sons Jamal!" She also sounded hurt.

"Can we continue this after I drop Elli off?" Jamal didn't even wait for his mother's answer.

"Elli let's go," He said dejectedly as he walked past me in the living room toward the main entrance. Mrs. Carter came out of the Kitchen and we said our goodbyes. I pretended to not have heard them.

I quickly followed Jamal to his car. In my mind, I was trying to find a way to bring up the discussion he had with his mum about me without freaking him out. My heart constricted painfully to see him like that without the air of confidence and dominance that always seemed to surround him so effortlessly. I wanted to hug him and tell him my dad wouldn't mind us. My mind was reeling. I looked out of the window as Jamal drove away. I had to pull it together. For once in my life, I had to go after and fight for what I wanted and loved.