Baby Fever

Story Info
Jesse breeds his girlfriend.
1.9k words
4
124k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

It started off with a quick thought. A baby would be nice. Soon, Jesse was picturing the swollen belly on his girlfriend and how utterly amazing it would be to know that they'd formed an actual human being. Particularly the sexual physical part of conception, the consummation and joining of the sperm and egg that made him daydream while his girlfriend talked about work and redecorating their apartment.

They were young. Carmen didn't think about children at 25. Jesse had brought up the topic more than once this past week and she'd quickly gotten angry and shut it down. "You only think about the baby. You don't think about money or the toll it'll have on me."

No, Jesse knew the toll it would have on her. But, didn't she think about how amazing it would be afterward? "Don't you love me?" He asked in the middle of the night. She sighed and turned her back to him, launching into a one-sided conversation about how it wasn't about love, and how lightly he seemed to take the whole idea.

So Jesse just imagined. Days passed and he continued to think about the baby and how it would look and why oh why didn't Carmen want to think about these things? So Jesse started planning.

It started with a dinner invitation with friends. Jesse ordered a bottle of wine for the table, and relentlessly poured wine for his girlfriend. Carmen drank it up, laughing and growing more and more flushed as the night drew to an end. Jesse drove to their complex, his cock already beginning to twitch before he'd even parked. Their sex life had grown a bit sparse since the baby topic had come up, so Jesse was in need of relief.

Carmen was giggly as they walked up the stairs. Her little dress rose up as she pressed against Jesse. She smelled very good, and Jesse lightly kissed her neck before he unlocked their apartment. "I'm going to brush my teeth," Carmen giggled and her limbs knocked together sloppily as she kicked off her heels. Jesse ignored her and pulled her toward their bedroom. She tried to pull her hand away but she was still giggly.

Jesse pushed her against the bed, pushing his hands up underneath her dress. Carmen sighed, turning to face him. He kissed her eagerly, feeling the warmth of her body as she gently pushed him away. "What is it?" He groaned.

"We've got an early day tomorrow. Don't you have a meeting?" She sounded more sober than Jesse would like. He kissed her again and she relaxed. Jesse helped Carmen out of her dress and pushed her onto the bed. Her legs were spread, her cunt covered by one of those silky panties she loved so much. Jesse's fingers grasped at her bra, and Carmen pushed his hand away. "Really."

"Come on," Jesse's voice developed a bit of an edge.

Carmen brought her hands around his neck and held him against her, her plump lips running down his throat. Jesse grew impatient with his girlfriend, beginning to dry hump her in desperation. Carmen giggled and shoved him back, but Jesse put a knee in between her legs and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Get this off."

"I'm tired," She whined, beginning to move back. "Stop."

Jesse cupped his hand around Carmen's cunt, squeezing it tightly. "Oh come on, we haven't had sex in weeks."

"And whose fault is that?" Carmen grasped Jesse's hand away from her, trying to push it back. "You want a damn baby so bad, why don't you carry it?" Jesse shoved Carmen back, earning a sudden look of surprise on her part. "Jesse, I said"-

"I'm going to fuck you and you're going to have my baby." The words coming out of Jesse's mouth made his penis swell. There was an urgency to his actions now, his fingers already feeling along Carmen's pussy. He rubbed a finger between her lips, pushing the fabric.

"That's not funny, come on." But Carmen's voice had a tilt to it. She grabbed at his hand and he used his other hand to push her back by the throat. She was wet.

"I'm serious, you need to get"- But Carmen was quieting. Her hips jolted up to meet Jesse's finger. It seemed the lack of sex had gotten to her as well. Jesse pressed his lips against Carmen's throat, his dick in need of attention. When Carmen felt his hand leave her, she opened her eyes. Jesse was on his knees next to her, his cock inches from her mouth.

"Come on." Jesse dug his fingers into her hair, and Carmen took him in her mouth. The warmth of her mouth was absolute bliss. Jesse swallowed dryly, tilting his head up toward the ceiling while Carmen sucked his shaft with drunk expertise.

In minutes, Carmen was pulling away. "There that should help you get through the next few days, my head hurts and I want to go"-

"No." Jesse grabbed his girlfriend by the shoulders and pulled her toward the bed. Carmen was fit, but she was easily overpowered by her taller and heavier boyfriend. Jesse brought his tongue against her jaw, ignoring the halfhearted shoves on her end.

He managed to get in between her legs again, his dick impatient and oozing precum. The foreplay on Carmen's end had renewed his efforts. Unfortunately the lack of sex would probably make him cum faster, so he had to go straight to Carmen's pussy, skipping any other foreplay for her.

Carmen was starting to shove him back, but Jesse reached for her underwear and pulled it down. She was gushing, who was she trying to fool? "Put a condom on, Jesse!" Carmen was shaking her head, her thighs trying to come together. Jesse was getting even more turned on by the innocence of her wide eyes and the way her mouth turned down after she spoke. Her nails dug into his thigh and he ignored them, rubbing his penis against the entrance of her cunt.

Carmen moaned, but one of her hands continued to reach over to block his entrance. Impatient, Jesse grabbed her wrists and pressed them against the sheets, plunging in at the same time. Carmen writhed underneath him, but Jesse found his rhythm. The warm silkiness of Carmen's walls was invigorating. He let go of her wrists and gripped her waist as he penetrated her. Carmen gasped, her breaths coming out hot and short. She faintly tried to shove Jesse away again, but her attempts were weaker with each ramming.

Jesse bunched Carmen's dress up to her chin, kneading her nipples with ferocity. He licked his lips and glanced down to marvel at the way his dick plunged into Carmen, and how she swallowed him up. "Pull out," Carmen demanded breathily. Her breasts shook and her hands grabbed them. Her hair fanned out underneath her and tiny beads of sweat dotted her forehead. "Please, I don't"-

But Jesse thought of the way his sperm would swim up her canal. He thought of big breasts and swollen bellies and he came with a fierce groan, making sure not to take out his dick from Carmen until it was empty.

Carmen shoved Jesse away quickly, standing up and going to the bathroom. Jesse stood against the door and heard the sink running and toilet flushing multiple times. She came out red and naked, but with the angriest look on her face. "We're fucking over. Go sleep on the sofa." She plopped down on the bed and Jesse heard her sniffling. Fine, he'd wait until she'd cooled down.

Jesse kept thinking that she'd probably gotten all of his sperm out of her in that trip to the bathroom. He sat on the couch and scrolled through pregnancy threads on expectant mom websites, reading up tips for conception. An hour passed. Two hours.

Jesse went and stood by their bedroom door, pushing it forward. Carmen had the sheets covering her, asleep on her stomach. Her mouth was open and her arms carelessly hugged her pillow. Jesse's dick twitched. She was naked. Her legs rustling and her thighs parting to expose her pussy as she shifted.

Jesse gingerly went into the bedroom and stood by the bed. Carmen mumbled something in her sleep, oblivious. Placing one knee tenderly on the bed, Jesse undid the button on his jeans, letting them drop before fully climbing on the bed. Carmen sighed, oblivious.

Jesse gently pulled the sheets away from Carmens thighs, her cunt now fully exposed to him. Of course his cock was ready, a few strokes with this view had gotten Jesse eager again. Lovingly, he rubbed his cock against the folds of Carmen's vagina before plunging in.

Obviously, she woke up with a scream. Jesse clamped his hand on her mouth, now moving at a steady pace. She was a little less wet than before, but Jesse's precum was perfect to make the movements a little more smoother. Carmen scrambled to get up, but she was on her stomach. "Jesse, oh my god!" Carmen's hands reached for something, but her movements were useless. Jesse was in the mood to breed.

He grabbed at the back of her legs and pushed himself further in. He'd read somewhere that entering the pussy from the back in this fashion made it easier for the sperm to swim. Carmen was groaning but grunting, and Jesse wasn't sure if she was mad or enjoying this as much as him.

He came again, fast and plenty. Carmen screamed again when his sperm hit her walls forcefully. Jesse stayed frozen in place, hesitant to pull out and give Carmen a chance to go to the bathroom. Carmen started to writhe around him again, her movements making his penis stir inside her.

This had to be a sign. Jesse flipped Carmen over easily. Her breathing was heavy. Jesse brought a hand to her face, ignoring her attempts to slap it away. "We're going to make the cutest baby." He ground into her again, feeling his balls swelling up. Carmen's head hit the headboard, and she closed her eyes, her breathing coming out quick. Jesse tried to make it up to her, so he reached down and rubbed her clit.

This was a good move, because now Carmen jerked her hips up. Her gasps were a little louder. The squelch of their mingling juices was getting Jesse ready to come again. When Carmen his cock, Jesse came again, gasping. This one was really it, he could feel it.

Carmen stared up at him, her face hard to read. When Jesse pulled out, he grabbed her legs and raised them in the air. Carmen didn't do anything this time, her eyes watery but her mouth straight.

Jesse fell asleep in the living room couch. He dreamt of Carmen with child, and so he woke up with a huge grin on his face. In the bedroom, Carmen lay there thinking, her eyes meeting Jesse's when he poked his head in.

She initiated the next few sex encounters. It was like a switch. Carmen begged Jesse to make her a mommy, to tell her he was going to put a baby in her. She made him wrap her hands around her throat, tell her that she was going to be pregnant and there was nothing she could do about it. Jesse obliged, and even when Carmen's belly extended and they received the good news, she ground onto him in the middle of the night every other night.

But Jesse was right, they made beautiful babies.

acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers