Baby Girl

Story Info
A needy, naughty girl teases her daddy to get his attention.
1k words
4.22
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going crazy - they'd fucked like rabbits as usual but she wanted, needed him again. Of course she did when he was working. She slid her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him at lunch time. Sidled up next to him on the couch while he was in his meeting and pressed herself into his side. Smiled and kissed his neck while he typed an email, willing for the work day to be over and his attention to be on her, only her, again.

He could tell it was one of those days that she needed to be spoiled. Of course she did, on the most frustrating work day he'd had in weeks. He tried to focus on work as she kissed him when she brought him lunch. He really did try not to be distracted by her tits, god those fucking tits, pressed into him while he gave the same status report to the team three times. He did his best to hold in his sigh as she kissed his neck. Those gorgeous lips. He waited impatiently for this hell to be over so he could make the sexiest little moans escape from those perfect pink lips.

He wanted to throw his laptop out the window when she slid into his lap. His desk chair wasn't big enough for this to be the most comfortable but he had no intention of moving when she was so deliciously trapped between his desk and his body, the sun setting in the window behind her setting her beautiful hair aglow.

He snapped the computer shut, damn those reports, and looked at her. She was breathtaking, all honey skin and pouty pink lips and that hair. Her curves were amplified in that shirt, her tits pulling the fabric taut. He leaned forward, pulling her even closer, whispering in her ear.

"Is that my undershirt, baby girl?"

She couldn't tell if it was his deep breathy voice in her ear, or his words, but something sent a current through her body. He did. She let out a soft little moan as she nodded, eyes locked on his.

"Yes, daddy."

His cock twitched under her as soon as she said, making her grind involuntarily against it. She wanted him to know she wasn't wearing any panties under her little shorts, to feel how wet she'd been all day. She ran her fingers up the soft cotton of his shirt and pressed closer to kiss him. She felt his fingers slide under her shirt and moaned against his lips, letting his tongue slide in her mouth.

As soon as he tasted her mouth he knew he couldn't wait much longer. His fingers slid across her waist and across her thighs. He slipped a finger up the leg of shorts, unsurprised to find her bare and dripping wet for him.

"Such a good little girl for daddy," he moaned as she squirmed in his lap. Her hands fumbled to unzip his trousers and he bit back a groan every time her palm brushed against his straining bulge.

Finally! She nearly screamed in frustration as she struggled and finally succeeded in undoing his pants and letting his (hers, really) throbbing cock out. His finger teasing her pussy had been joined by another and her clit ached for more contact. She wrapped her both her palms around his huge cock and gently stroked it to full hardness, reveling in the sounds she elicited.

He surprised her by suddenly pulling his fingers out of her shorts, and pushing his laptop aside, he grabbed her hips and lifted her onto the edge of the desk. Her hands slid up around his neck as he stood looming over her, roughly pulling her shorts off her and his own trousers pooling on the floor.

It had been mere minutes since he promised himself he'd take his time, but her hands on his cock, drooling for her already, tipped him over the edge. He needed it now. He wrapped a hand around her neck and tilted her chin up to face him, relishing the look of absolute trust and need in her eyes. "Mmmm fuck me please daddy," she moaned and he had to close his eyes to keep from cumming right then.

"Look at me," he breathed into her lips, eyes still locked on hers, as he spread her thighs and slid every inch of himself into her tight little pussy. Her sopping wet, warm, pink little pussy with a vice-like grip around his shaft.

"Fuuuuck!" He was groaning louder than he thought already. His palm stayed wrapped around her pretty neck as his free hand dug into her hip and he thrust into her repeatedly. It was impossible to think, to speak, when her pussy clenched around him like this.

"Please daddy don't stop! Please!" Her moans in his ear were getting louder and driving him crazy. Every muscle in his body was tight under the strain of holding back. He wouldn't cum until she did.

He stepped closer, changing the angle and turning her moans into whimpers, begging in his ear to keep his cock right there. "Good girl, come on cum for daddy. Cum for daddy, baby girl," he groaned as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Cum baby girl, milk daddy's cock into fuuuuck!" He lost control as soon as she did, her pussy clenching around his cock never failed to milk every last drop of cum his balls could make. He stayed buried deep inside her pussy, filled with his cum and slippery wet. His hand still wrapped around her neck, pulling her lips to his as she moaned and shuddered all around him.

She sighed into his lips as he kissed her, always gentle even as he fucked her hard and raw. Her hands slid under his shirt and felt his warm chest as her legs unlocked from around his waist and her head dropped to his shoulder. She was practically purring and she couldn't care less. He kissed the top of her head and pushed her hair back behind her ears as she slid off the desk.

He shocked her again, pulling her back as she made her way to the shower. He pulled off her shirt and squeezed her ass, growling in her ear, "I'm not done with you, you naughty tease."

She smiled as she turned back to face him and walked over to the couch. She bent over for him, her round ass swaying in the air.

"Cum in me again, daddy."