Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy's little girl gets dressed and is rewarded.
1k words
4.45
22.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the bedroom with a sense of anticipation. Daddy would be home any minute. Before he had left for work, Daddy had told her to make sure she was ready when he came home. Her Daddy was so good to her and she knew she could not disappoint him. She loved to please him. She would do anything for him. She knew that he would take care of her in the way she needed if she would do what he told her and was a good little girl.

She put on the dress that Daddy liked. It was tight in the right places and made her breasts stand out. Maybe Daddy will play with my nipples tonight, she thought. She really loved that. Daddy knew it too. He knew that taking care of her that way made her even more willing to do anything for her Daddy. She then put on her stockings. They made her legs feel so good. She knew Daddy loved to feel her stockinged legs against his skin. She knew it turned him on. She loved pleasing him. She knew the reward would be great if he was pleased. She then slipped on the shoes that Daddy had bought her. She knew he really loved her wearing the shoes. They were black patent pumps with a really tall stiletto heel and pointy toes. She knew they flattered her long legs and she understood how much wearing them meant to her Daddy. She sent him a text that she was ready then put on her blindfold. The room went dark. She exhaled, her thoughts racing on what was about to happen to her. Would Daddy be happy? It was everything she wanted to make him happy...

She heard the door quietly open and close. Nothing was said but she knew it was Daddy. She knew he was looking her over. Her long hair, her tight dress, her stockings, and her heels. She kept her arms behind her so she would be sure not to touch him before he told her to. She was hopeful that he would be pleased but she needed to be patient. She could feel him near her. Is he happy, she thought? I really hope he's happy. She needed him to be happy. Just then the silence was broken.

"Daddy's Little Girl looks perfect." he said. She was so excited but she knew she had to stay composed.

"Yes Daddy, I'm here to serve you." she replied. She felt his fingers pet her hair.

"That's a very good girl." he said.

Yes, she thought, he was pleased. His fingers played with her hair as she sat on the edge of the bed all dressed up for him. He gently pulled her hair a few times and it sent waves of electricity through her. She fought to stay quiet and calm. She was there to serve.

It was then she realized only one hand was petting her? Where was the other hand? What was Daddy doing? Suddenly she realized, as she felt his fingers touching her nipple. Yessss, she thought. Daddy is going to play with my breasts. She knew if she behaved and did what he told her she would be rewarded.

"Thank you Daddy." she said. She then felt his other fingers touching her other breast. Before she could focus, both of her nipples had fingers running around them in a circular motion. He was gently pulling them occasionally. She moaned.

"Daddy's Little Girl likes this, doesn't she?" he said.

"Yessss Daddy!" came her response.

Every second was pure joy as his fingers worked her nipples. As it went on, she could feel him pulling them a little harder. She liked that. The feeling was incredible. She knew her Daddy would give her what she needed.

Just then she felt one hand caress her stockinged leg. Fingers ran all over her leg and down around her shoes. The other hand still playing with her nipples. In this moment, the touch of her Daddy was the only thing that mattered. She knew she was being a good girl and it felt so good. He started to spread her legs. She was so excited because she knew what could happen next. She felt him move closer to her. Just then she felt it. Daddy's fingers were touching her pussy. It was overwhelming to her but she had to stay quiet.

"My Little Girl likes that." he said. She just fought to stay calm and responded

"Yes Daddy. Thank you".

"Your pussy feels nice and wet." he continued, "This makes Daddy very happy." She could only sit there and take it all in. While one of Daddy's hands was alternating between her hard nipples, the other was playing around the lips of her vagina. This was the feeling she craved. She knew Daddy knew how to give it to her so she was willing to do anything for Daddy. She could feel his fingers against her clit as he slowly slid 1, then 2 fingers inside. It was so intense she thought she might explode. Then it happened....

"Cum for Daddy." he whispered.

Instantly she felt waves of pleasure as her orgasm took over her whole body. Daddy's fingers never stopped touching her as she came so hard. Daddy always made her come hard. She loved that. As it subsided, she tried to catch her breath. Daddy could be demanding but he was also very caring. He knew she needed a moment to gather herself after an experience like that. She knew he was still looking at her gorgeous body, all dressed up for him. She wanted to see her Daddy's face but she knew the blindfold was to stay on until Daddy said it could come off.

"You just made your Daddy very happy, little girl. Daddy loves to make you cum." he told her in a strong but gentle voice.

"Thank you Daddy. I want to be a good girl and do anything Daddy wants." she responded.

After a little pause she heard him say: "Yes little girl, we are just getting started......"