Baby Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
...In the office.
2.1k words
4.5
32.7k
72

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

I'm sitting at my desk in our home office when Whitley, my 18 year old daughter, saunters in to the room, carrying one of her textbooks and some papers. I admire her thick nubile body still clothed in her school uniform, 34C tits hidden by her white button down shirt, pleated plaid skirt covering her tight teen cunt, knee high white socks, and patent leather Mary Janes.

"Hey Daddy, could you help me go over my homework, please?" she asks innocently enough but with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes that lets me know that's not the only reason she brought her fine ass in here.

"Of course, baby girl. Where is your mother?" I query, rolling my desk chair back to make room, I pat my lap for her to take a seat as my dick quickly hardens in my sweats.

"Downstairs, in the kitchen getting dinner ready." she replies while settling her young tight ass on my lap, my covered girthy 8 inch cock nestles between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, that's good. Did she tell you what we're having tonight?" I rub my large rough hands over her thighs, shifting her skirt higher, leisurely flexing my ridged cock against her firm ass.

"Spaghetti, side salad, and garlic bread. You know how mom likes to do." Whitley rotates her hips while pressing down forcefully on my lap, spreading out her textbook and papers. Leaning my head back and closing my eyes I enjoy the feeling of my daughter grinding on my cock. A couple weeks ago I had never thought about fucking my own daughter, let alone dry humping her with my wife just downstairs, but ever since Friday Movie Night, it's almost all I ever think about now. I am consumed with being inside her tight teen pussy every chance I get. Luckily, she feels the same way, as evidenced by her seeking me out this time. Opening my eyes, looking over her shoulder, I see math problems written out but no answers.

"I thought you wanted me to go over your work, baby girl, not do it for you." I joke to my daughter as I roughly grab her hips, pushing and pulling them more vigorously to and from me, dry humping her while the office door stays carelessly wide open.

"Daddy, I don't need your help with my homework. I need your help with something else." She breathlessly states, bracing her hands against the desk and gyrating her thick supple hips faster and harder over my now precum leaking veiny monster cock.

"Fuck baby girl, you get Daddy so fucking hard. What do you need my help with if not your homework?" I moan quietly, already knowing the answer but enjoying the game, I play along.

"I need your help to cum. Your baby girl needs her Daddy's thick cock. I need to feel that fat dick in my little cunt Daddy." she whimpers leaning back on my chest, raising her arms over our heads, grasping the headrest. Reaching up, I shove my thick middle finger in to her hot little mouth while palming her ample tits over her blouse. She greedily sucks my finger, coating it with her saliva, sucking it in and out quickly. Moving my now wet finger beneath her skirt and shoving her panties to the side, I thrust my finger in her tiny bare snatch.

"Is that right? This little pussy needs some attention, huh? You need to get stuffed with Daddy dick, baby girl?" I grunt out shoving deeper and faster, adding another finger. Scissoring my fingers in and out of her hot wet cunt.

"Ahhh oh yea yea yea Daddy, fuck my pussy with your fingers. Oh god Daddy, it feels so good." She starts moaning, thrusting her hips back and forth over my angry cock, fucking herself on my fingers. I keep going, matching her rhythym, her writhing hips. Roughly I cover her mouth before she can get any louder.

"Shhh baby girl shhh, you wouldn't want your mother to see you like this, would you? Getting finger fucked by your Daddy like a dirty little whore? Being a good little fucking whore for Daddy." I croon in her ear, continuing to finger her, flicking her sensitive little clit with my thumb. She whimpers behind my hand, gyrating faster on my lap until her cunt clenches on my fingers, almost forcing them out, my digits now drenched with her cum.

"Ohhh baby girl, did you just cum on Daddy's fingers? You just cum like a dirty little slut sitting in Daddy's lap?" I ask softly as she shivers from the ecstasy of her orgasm.

"Oh goddamn, you are so fucking sexy baby girl. Yea, Daddy's gonna give you everything you need." I whisper before moving her forward so I can free my cock from my sweats. She wiggles her skirt from between us and shoves her panties further to the side. Grabbing her hip while holding my cock straight up, I thrust up in to her greedy cum slick slit, her skirt billowing over my lap. Electricity, the intensity, washes over and through me as her grasping cunt engulfs all of my thick fuck meat.

"So good, baby girl, that cunt feels so fucking good on Daddy's dick." I quitely moan with my head tossed back, straining to get more of my ridged length up her sweet teen pussy.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I quickly roll us closer to the desk, hunching over Whitley's textbook right as Janice, my wife, appears in the doorway.

"There you two are. What are you guys up to?" she asks, a small smile on her face at the sight of us.

"Daddy's helping me with my homework." Whitley says leaning back on my bare chest, taking my dick in to the hilt under the cover of her skirt as she shows her mom the textbook. I have to stifle a grunt, the tightness of my daughter's pussy feels so incredibly fucking good.

"Ah that's good, anyway, I have to run out real quick. I didn't realize we were out of wine. Need anything?" Janice asks sweetly as she makes her way to the desk.

"No dear, I think we are good. Do you need me to do anything for dinner while you're out?" I ask as normally as possible while Whitley starts to tease me by rhythmically contracting her cunt around my pulsating cock.

"The spaghetti is simmering. Should be fine until I get back." Janice replies as she sits on the corner of my desk. She drones on for a minute about her day at work. It's taking all I have to stay still inside Whitley's grasping wet pussy. Finally Janice leans over, gives me a quick peck on the cheek, not realizing I am balls deep in our 18 year old daughter's sweet cunt.

"Be back in a few!"

We sit completely still until we hear the front door open and close. Then it's like an explosion goes off. I shove us up out of the chair, slamming Whitley in to the desk, bending her over with my hand on the back of her neck, shoving her panties down just far enough to get to her tight young cunt, planting one of her knees on top, the other Mary Jane clad foot on the floor, roughly spreading her ass cheeks, I slam back in to her clenching pussy like a wild animal unleashed, my nut sack slapping her swollen red clit.

"Ohh fuck yea, you little fucking bitch! You want to tease Daddy, huh? This is the punishment a bad little girl gets for teasing Daddy's dick with that tight pussy!" I grunt as she takes me, every single inch, spreading her fantastic fucking cunt wide, my cock filling her to the limit. Flipping her skirt over her back, baring her ass, plump and begging, I slap her cheeks as I ram in to her over and over.

"Ahhh Daddy ow ow oh yea fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck my pussy!" she cries out bracing herself on the desk, slamming back in to my pistoning hips. I let out a growl of delight and move faster, deeper, my fat mushroom cock head hitting her cervix with each thrust.

"Yea yea baby girl, fuck Daddy's fat dick, fuck your tiny slit with Daddy's fucking dick." I grunt out, grasping her hips punishingly, chin tucked to my chest, gaze fixated on the exhilarating sight of Whitley's fat ass bouncing as I ram in to her sloppy snatch repeatedly. "Look at you fucking your Daddy's cock, so good, soooo fucking good baby girl."

"Yea yea yea, I'm Daddy's good little girl. Give me all that hard fucking cock, Daddy!" she moans thrusting back harder on my shaft. The filthy sound of skin slapping skin filling the room.

"Oooh fuck, Daddy wants this tight ass wrapped around my cock again soon baby girl, uh-huh real fucking soon." Releasing a glob of saliva between her ass cheeks, I start rubbing and prodding her tiny anus with my thumb, keeping up the pressure until all of my thumb is up her ass. I slam in to both of her tight holes with increased vigor.

"Ahhh ow, yea oh god yea Daddy, finger my dirty ass, I'm so close, so fucking close, fuck me harder Daddy." Hearing my baby girl beg for my dick makes my blood burn hot.

"Cum all over Daddy's dick baby girl. Daddy wants to feel that tight fucking cunt cum all over my cock." I pound her tight wet cunt, fucking her in to oblivion, reaching around and under her skirt, I started pinching and flicking her hard little nub vigorously while still keeping my thumb as far up her ass as it will go.

"Ah ah Daddy! Yes yes yes mmhumm oh fuck I-I-I'm cumming oh Daddy." Whitley stammers out, convulsing on the desk, her cunt bearing down so hard, I'm almost ejected from her sopping cunt. I continue to fuck her through her orgasm, prolonging the sensation.

"Get on your knees, baby girl, Daddy wants to cum in that dirty little mouth. I want to see those pretty little lips wrapped around Daddy dick." I slow my thrusting and pull my drenched fuck meat from her battered pussy. Standing up straight, I step back to give her room to kneel between me and the desk.

"Go on baby girl, suck that Daddy dick. Be Daddy's good baby girl and suck my fucking cock." I groan, thrusting my cock in her young face. Whitley, hearing the tenor of my voice, quickly slides her teen mouth around my cock, slurping her own juices off my dick, bobbing her head swiftly up and down, gagging on my stiff meaty cock.

"I'm back!" Janice calls out. "I got the wine and dinner is almost ready too."

"We'll be down in a minute, Honey!" I yell down, more quietly to Whitley as she gobbles up my fuck meat like it's the last time she'll ever get to taste daddy dick, her small hand tugging on my nut sack just the way I like. "Come on, baby girl, suck that dick real good for Daddy, make Daddy cum for you!"

"Mmhmm baby girl, that's it. Take all that dick, choke on Daddy's thick fat dick. Daddy is so fucking close, uh uh. I'm gonna feed you all this Daddy cum." I grunt out between gritted teeth, breath sawing in and out, hands braced on the desk, hunched over Whitley's head, pumping my cock brutally down her teen throat. Just using her for my pleasure at this point.

"Dinner's ready!" Janice calls out from downstairs.

"Cumming Honey!" I shout out before lowering my voice again, continuing to thrust my veiny 8 inch dick down my daughter's throat "Yea ooh fuck yea, Daddy's cumming baby girl, take all that fucking Daddy cum. Mmmhmm Daddy's little cock sucking bitch, take all my cum. ah ah fuck!" I feel the burn spread through me as the pleasure overflows, cum boils from my nut sack and explodes from my cock.

"Ooooh fuck yea, fuck yea, fuck yea!" I chant breathlessly as I spew jet after jet of thick gooey cum, straight down her throat, giving her no choice but to swallow. My hips jerking of their own volition, ass clenching with every spurt from my fucking cock meat. Keeping my eyes trained on Whitley expertly milks my length of every drop of cum. I still, catching my breath, as Whitley lovingly cleans the rest of the cum leaking from my dick, drawing the occasional shudder from me.

We quickly straighten our clothes while sharing a smile. Just before leaving the room, I hug Whitley tight to my body, back to chest, patting her still sopping wet pussy over her skirt and ruined panties, and whisper in her ear.

"That's Daddy's good little baby girl."

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers