Baby Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
...Later that day.
2.1k words
4.49
39.1k
66
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

Later that day after fucking and cumming in and on my 18 year old daughter in the kitchen, we had a pretty fantastic day of more fucking on the couch, I got some work done, we had a nice lunch on the back patio with my cock lodged in Whitley's wet slit the entire time, and a quick nap that of course led to more sex. Now hanging out, sprawled shirtless on the couch, the desire to fuck my daughter starts to build once again. Shoving my shorts and boxer briefs to my ankles, my soft cock flops against my stomach as I lean back in to the couch, I call out to Whitley.

She comes bounding down the stairs, her ample tits bouncing in her tight tank top and ass jiggling in tiny shorts that led us to where we are today. "What's up, Daddy?" she asks but once she sees what's in my lap a big smile blossoms on her face and a little "oh" slips passed her lips.

"Daddy's cock wants to play again, baby girl. One more time before your mom comes home." I reply with a smirk on my face, cock slowly hardening at the sight of her thick 18 year old body.

"Are you sure, Daddy? HE doesn't look that eager to play." she replies, one leg cocked, hands firmly planted on luscious hips, the quintessential teen pose.

"I'm very sure, baby girl, he just needs a little help." I respond emphatically as I stroke my hardening 8 inch hefty cock. "See, he definitely wants to play with you. Strip, baby girl, bring those gorgeous fucking tits over here to Daddy." Tugging harder on my now fully stiff 8 inch cock meat, I watch as Whitley disrobes before kneeling between my spread legs.

Caressing her cheek, I slip my thumb in her mouth, pressing down on her lower jaw, opening her mouth wide, I alternate between slapping my cock head against her cheeks and tongue while still jacking my dick, sporadically shoving inside her mouth, getting it nice and wet.

"Daddy wants those tits wrapped around his cock." Reaching down I pinch and pull her nipples towards me until my precum leaking dick is nestled between those melon sized tits. I leisurely start thrusting between, watching her plump 34C tits jiggle with every thrust.

"Mmhm yea, baby girl that's right, fuck Daddy's cock with those perky fucking tits." I moan pinching and rolling her pink little nipples harder with ever thrust of my cock. Every so often, pulling my dick from the valley of her tits to smack and rub my precum covered cock head over her tightly puckered nips, dipping back in to her mouth before thrusting between her ample cleavage again.

"Dirty Daddy, wanting to titty fuck your daughter. Mmhm you like fucking my tits huh Daddy? You like making your baby girl dirty?" She smirks, pressing her tits firmly around my thrusting shaft, tilting her head down, she gives a quick swipe of her tongue to the leaking head. I grab the back of her head and thrust my dick as far as I can down her teen throat, making her gag on my thick monster cock.

"Now now baby girl, don't let that pretty little mouth get you in to more trouble then you can handle." Interlocking my fingers behind her head, I hold her stationary as I thrust up again and again in to her little mouth.

"Gulgh! Gulgh!" she gags repeatedly as I continue abusing her throat. Her gagging and choking just turning me on more with each fucking thrust.

"Ohh yea, you look so fucking hot choking on that dick, Daddy's little cock sucker mmhmm." I moan out, reaching down I massage her perfect teen tits as Whitley smiles around my cock, enthusiastically choking herself on my thick fuck meat, her small hand massaging and tugging at my nut sack. Enjoying the sensations but not wanting to cum, I pull her sloppy bruised mouth off my cock, I pull on her nipples, guiding her to her feet.

"Climb up here, baby girl, I wanna taste that delectable little pussy." I slouch lower on the couch, ass hanging half off the cushion, I direct her to crouch over my head, and just like a good baby girl, she obeys without question, sliding her hairless teen cunt straight over my mouth as I spread her puffy pussy lips, exposing her hard little pink nub. I lash at her engorged clit with my tongue, massaging and spreading her ass cheeks, grinding her cunt on my mouth, slurping up her dripping pussy juice. I dip my thick middle finger in to her dripping pussy then roughly slide it up her ass as I eat her out. Fingering her lush teen ass while sucking on her swollen clit, making her squeak from the invasion.

"Ahh ow oh god Daddy, finger my ass ah ah yea finger your baby girl's ass! Daddy it hurts so goooood!" She moans thrashing her hips wildly over me. My mouth floods with pussy juice, coating my face as she cries out "Daddy yea yea ahh I'm cumming oh yea Daddy!"

"Bring that soaked pussy down to Daddy's cock baby girl. Daddy needs inside that tight wet cunt." I guide her back and down with a hand on her hip, my other holding my shaft straight up. Whitley slides her greedy cunt over the head of my cock, teasing me with her heated hole. Gripping both of her hips punishingly, I thrust up hard as I pull her down viciously on to me cock. Letting out a loud groan as she takes every inch of my fuck meat, like she was made just for my cock.

"Ahh shit, your pussy is so goddamn tight. Make my cock feel good baby girl. Make that Daddy cock feel so fucking good." I groan, grinding up in to her sloppy wet slit, my hands gripping her thick hips.

"Oh god Daddy, you're so fucking deep, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuckkk." Whitley chants while gyrating her tiny teen cunt on my length, bracing her hands on my shoulders, she starts bouncing, her ass hitting my thighs producing a vulgar clapping sound with every downward thrust.

"You like being Daddy's naughty little bitch, don't you baby girl? You like riding that fat cock, huh?" I slap her bouncing tits as she vigorously rides on my daddy cock, watching the euphoria wash over her beautiful smooth skinned face. I savagely bite her distended nipples with stinging nips, drawing gasps and moans from my teenage slut.

"Yea yea oh fuck yea Daddy, I love that huge cock in my little pussy. Uh uh more, give me more, oh fuck Daddy." Whitley mewls from above me, head tossed back, tits thrust forward awaiting my punishing smacks and nips, I can only gaze in awe at the gorgeous woman she has become.

"Come on, baby girl, fuck that dick. Show Daddy what a good little slut you are." My breath sawing in and out as I twist her inflamed nipples harder. My gaze skirts over her heaving rack to where my shaft spears her sweet cunt. I want to violate her, consume her, own every inch of her porcelain skin.

My cell starts ringing and seeing my wife's name pop up on the screen, the devil on my shoulder, I decide to answer. I reach for the phone as Whitley slows her bouncing on my cock to keeping my length inside but now grinding back and forth, hitting her g-spot.

"Hello" I answer breathlessly.

"Bryce, honey, everything ok?" my wife, Janice, asks from the other end of the line.

"Yes, sweetie, everything is fine. What's up?" I ask biting my bottom lip to stifle a moan as Whitley, an evil grin on her angelic face, gyrates faster on my fucking cock. Her movements create a soft squishing sound from how wet she is that turns me on even more.

"I just tried calling Whitley, but she's not answering her phone. Have you checked on her?" Janice asks concernedly.

"Yea, I ummm I actually stayed home. Whitley asked me to since she was feeling so poorly." I answer in a strained voice as coherently as possible while buried to the hilt in our 18 year old daughter's clasping slit.

"Oh ok, that's good I guess. How does she feel? Any better?" Janice asks.

"Yea Daddy, how do I feel? How does that pussy feel wrapped around your hard thick daddy dick? You like fucking my pussy huh Daddy?" Whitley taunts, whispering as quietly as possible in to my other ear before nibbling on the lobe, her hot breath skating over my skin.

"Mmhmm she's doing a little better. She's been resting in her room most of the day." I reply as Whitley leans back, bracing one hand on my knee, spreading her thighs wide, so I have a clear view of her rubbing her swollen clit while undulating her thick hips with abandon on my hefty shaft. It's so fucking sexy, watching my own daughter bring herself pleasure on my cock with me on the phone with her mother. It's too much and I can no longer control myself.

"Oh fuuck, I have to go, Whitley is calling for me." Hanging up almost before hearing Janice say goodbye, I throw the phone to the side, slide my hands behind Whitley's back and hook them over her shoulders, pulling her down to my chest and start jackhammering my cock up in to that drenched cunt, pulling her down to meet my upward thrust.

"Ooh shit, give Daddy that tight pussy. Mmhmm, give me that tight little fucking cunt." I grunt out with every thrust. The room again fills with the obscene slapping sound of our bodies slamming together. I can't get enough, can't get myself deep enough inside her pulsating pussy.

"Daddy oh fuck Daddy, yea yea fuck me harder, fuck me harder." Whitley whimpers, her forehead pressed to my shoulder, her little hands grasping my neck, it's all she can do to hold on as I continue to pummel her sloppy wet slit with my fuck meat.

"Oh fuck baby girl, uh that pussy is so good, so fucking good. Uh uh yea, you gonna cum for Daddy? Cum for Daddy, cum all over that hard fucking dick!" I moan out grasping her ass, mauling and spreading her thick cheeks, I bite and lick at her neck like a crazed animal, fucking up in to her slick center harder, battering her cervix with my cock head.

"I'm cumming, Oh god Daddy I'm cumming again." She cries out, her thick young body becoming one big convulsion as her orgasm hits. I feel the new rush of pussy juice drip down my nut sack as I continue my brutal assault on her over worked teen pussy. Slowing my pistoning hips, I rub her back as she comes down from the high, her body still twitching every once in a while.

"Get back on the floor baby girl and hold those tits together for Daddy." I order after a few minutes of calming her down.

She slides to the floor, holding her perky tits together just like I asked. I start jacking my straining cum covered cock from base to tip, aiming at her innocent mouth, massaging my aching nut sack ready to unload every drop.

"Beg Daddy for his cum baby girl. Beg Daddy to cum all over those fucking tits." I spit out between gritted teeth, tugging harder on my nut sack and clenching my cock tighter.

"Please, Daddy, please cum for me. I want all of your cum. I want to taste it. Cover my tits with that hot cum, please Daddy." she begs so prettily, her green eyes shinning up at me, her little pink nipples tight points.

"Ooooh Fuuuck oh fuck yea, here's Daddy's fucking cum baby girl, uh huh oh fuck, sooo fucking good. Open your mouth wide." I groan out. Having my own 18 year old daughter beg for me to defile her with daddy cum tips me right over the precipice, my cock erupts, shooting ropes of thick white cum, the first one lands directly in her innocent mouth and on her chin, the next few lash her supple tits.

"Aaah shit, ah shit, take all of that fucking cum. Clean Daddy's cock baby girl." I grunt as I grab her head, pushing her mouth on to my still ejaculating fuck meat. My body still racked with the occasional tremor, I lovingly caress my daughter's hair as she swallows down the last of the cum trickling from my spent daddy cock.

"That's Daddy's good little baby girl."

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers