Baby Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
After the Date.
2.5k words
4.56
18.6k
42

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

Five hours later, we come stumbling through the front door, the house dark and silent. I had plied Janice with enough alcohol so that when her head touched the pillow she would be oblivious to the world...and me fucking the ever living hell out of our 18 year old daughter, Whitley. The earlier interlude in the laundry room just an appetizer. Deviously underhanded, maybe, but the appetite I had for my daughter was insatiable.

After getting Janice situated in our bedroom, passed out just how I had planned, I slip off my loafers and socks before quietly making my way out of the room, closing the door silently behind me. I move to Whitleys room further down the hall and across from the home office. Opening her door, I see her passed out on her back on top of the covers, her laptop open to a free porn site. I cross Whitleys room until I'm standing next to her bed, taking in the scene of an older man going down on a much younger woman.

I gently caress her slightly rounded stomach, my eyes following the path of my hand. Taking in her smooth skin exposed behind her now tiny white tank top, realizing she must have changed after our escapade earlier, her panties now a sunny yellow. My caresses get firmer as they drift down to her thick thighs, her tight pussy hidden between. Whitley shifts her legs and lets out a tiny whimper. Coasting my hand back up, a groan escapes my throat as I squeeze her plump tit in my hand, her already hard nipple poking my palm.

Whitley comes awake with a startled gasp but once sees that it's me quickly calms down. "Oh god, Daddy you scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, baby girl, didn't mean to frighten you." My hand continues to squeeze and mold her tit as my other slowly unbuttons my dress shirt.

"What are you doing? Where is mom?" She asks, shifting restlessly under my hand, her legs rubbing together. No doubt trying to ease the ache I am causing between her legs.

"Mom is passed out in our bed, baby girl." I pinch her nipple hard with a little twist, a small smirk blooming on my lips.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" Whitley moans from the sting. "Should you be doing this with her right down the hall?"

"Don't worry about your mom, baby girl, it's time to make Daddy happy again." Whitley watches breathlessly as I disrobe before her. I pull my shirt out of my pants, tossing it to the floor and then reach down to my slacks. I unzip, bringing instant relief to my hard, throbbing cock and shove them down before stepping out of them.

My eager, fat 8 inch cock springs out, pointing directly at my baby girl. Grabbing my length firmly with my right hand, I kneel on the bed beside her pretty face. Pointing my cock at her mouth, I slowly stroke it up and down, over the flared, shiny head.

"Open your pretty little mouth for me, baby girl." I say, scooting closer to her mouth, my hand grasps the headboard as I run the bulbous head over her plump lips. "Daddy wants in."

Whitley opens her mouth, beginning to protest, "But Daddy, I want yo--!" She is cut off as I shove my length in to her mouth. I clench her hair tightly, directing her hot mouth over my swollen length.

"Oh, yea, that's it. Take Daddy's cock." I moan as I feel her begin to suck, her head turned to the side and moving back and forth over my length.

"Mmmm..." She moans around my cock, her small hand reaching down to fondle my nutsack as she takes me deeper.

"Mhmm, baby girl, you are such a good little cocksucker. Making Daddy so fucking happy." I shove my cock further in to her mouth, right down her throat. She starts to make gagging sounds, causing my dick to twitch.

"Take all of Daddys dick down your little throat." I sigh, feeling her relax, I push my cock all the way until my nuts rest on her cheek. Leisurely thrusting in, holding for a second to feel her choke on my dick, then slowly sliding out until just the domed head remains in her warm suctioning mouth. Skimming my hand back down to her tits, I tweak her nipples. Making her whimper around my cock with each pinch to the tightly furled buds.

"Good girl." I slowly slide my cock out, a slight sucking noise sounds as it leaves her mouth. I rub the head against her abused lips. "As much as I wanna cum in your throat, Daddy needs that pussy wrapped around his cock again. Would you like that?"

"Mmm, yes, Daddy, I want all of your hard cock." Whitley whimpers, spreading her legs wide for me. I shuffle down the bed and between her legs. Hooking my thumbs in to the waistband of her panties, I swiftly remove them from her body. Scooting closer so her legs are draped high over my thighs, giving me the perfect view of her pink pouty pussy. The flared head of my cock nudges her silky slit. She is so wet for me, for Daddy cock, she is practically dripping.

"Mmm baby girl, your pussy is already so wet for Daddys fat cock." I grin salaciously down at my little girl as I begin sliding my cock up and down her slit, causing her to squirm beneath me and moan.

"Please, put your cock in me Daddy!" She pants, feeling my cock head push against her sloppy wet slit.

"Oh yea, you want this big dick inside of you, little slut?" I grunt, loving her reaction to getting fucked by me, her Daddy. I flex my hips so the tip barely penetrates her tiny slit and hear her gasp in anticipation. "Beg for this cock baby girl. Beg Daddy to fuck you with his big thick cock."

"Please, Daddy, fill me up with your big cock! I need you to fuck me now, Daddy...Please!" Whitley begs and whimpers, pushing her hips up against me, trying to force my cock deeper inside of her.

I push harder against her wet slit, the leaking head popping in. I moan, "Oh fuck, your little pussy is so fucking tight!" I push further until half of my cock is buried in her wet heat. She squeezes me so tightly, so perfectly, I can barely breathe. She moans and squirms under me, wanting more of me inside of her. This little slut, watching her squirm beneath me. I start to pull out of her, until just the tip is inside and then slowly shove inside again. Letting her feel every ridge, every vein, every pulsating inch as my rigid cock fills her perfect bare cunt. Whitley moans, her eyes locked on my face and her hands braced on my pectorals.

"Look at that greedy little pussy. Taking Daddys cock so well." Tilting her hips up, I keep filling her until I"m in to the hilt, my aching balls resting against her thick perky ass. "Oh, Fuck yea, baby girl...you take Daddys cock so fucking well! Your pussy choking my cock so good. I'm gonna have to fuck you so hard for being such a little slut. You want Daddy to fuck you hard?"

Biting her lip as she spreads her legs as wide as she can, giving me more room, she nods.

Losing control, I grab the headboard in one hand bracing myself while the other grasps her tit tightly, and I slam into her, watching her face. She cries out in a breathy exhalation of pleasure, mouth open and head back, as I pound inside her again. Her moans are sweet and loud, her blue painted nails digging into my chest. I have to force myself not to come with how right she feels on my cock. Her throaty moans, her smooth skinned face, the way her tits jiggle with my thrusts, and the tight wet welcoming heat of her body. The need inside of me to defile my daughter in every way is all-consuming.

"More, please Daddy, give me more!" she pleads. Our bodies move in perfect unison, and the look on her face and the pacing of her breaths tell me she's getting close. I'm not ready to be done with her yet, though. I don't think I'll ever be done. Leaning back, spreading my knees wider, I pull her legs up to my shoulders and continue my thrusts, watching the way her eyes widen with this new position.

"Right there Daddy, right there, right there." she chants in a throaty whisper. Our eyes meet as I repeatedly bury my rigid dick deep inside her, and it's so fucking surreal how right this feels, fucking my own daughter.

"Please don't stop," she whispers. Reaching down, I strum my thumb over her sensitive clit. She moans and squirms, and I know she's getting close. "Cum for me, slut. Cum all over Daddys cock."

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum." she shrieks on a breathy cry. The headboard bangs rhythmically against the wall as I fuck her hard and fast, losing sense of everything else but her and me and the feeling of her little teen cunt wrapped around my cock. She screams, throaty and guttural, as her back arches, her nails biting in to the sheets and the muscles of her legs tensing over my shoulders as she reaches her orgasm.

"Yes, Daddy! Give me that cock! Fuck me with your big fucking dick!" Whitley pants from below, thrusting her hips up to meet my strokes.

I moan, loving how dirty my baby girl sounds. I keep rubbing circles on her throbbing clit as I continue pounding my thick cock in to her tight teen cunt. I give her exactly what she asks for. I pump in and out of her tight pussy, making her tits jiggle beneath me.

I pull out of her suddenly, making her whimper. I look down at her abused cunt, and lick my lips. "I want you to sit on Daddys lap and ride my cock."

Whitley sits up immediately, nodding her head enthusiastically. I change places with my daughter, laying in the middle of her twin bed, propping up a little against the headboard and stroke my dick, eyes glued to Whitleys thick body. "Come sit on this dick then, baby girl."

Whitley doesn't hesitate, and climbs up on my lap, putting her thick legs on either side of my hips. Holding on to my shoulders she lowers her dripping pussy to my waiting cock. She gasps as I rub the tip against her soaking slit, and leaning forward she slips her tongue in to my mouth, moaning as she lowers her tight cunt on to my big, thick dick.

"Oh, FUCK, yes. Daddy your cock feels sooo good inside me." Whitley moans as she begins riding my cock, her hands on my shoulders for stability as she leans down to kiss me more. I am in fucking heaven. My sexy daughter fucking my dick like a first rate porn star while my wife, her mother, is knocked out cold just down the hall.

"That's it, baby girl, ride that fat cock like a good little slut, Daddys good little fucking slut." I growl. Whitleys tits swing wildly as she rides me. A sharp clapping sound echoes through the room as she bounces up and down on my dick. I grab her tits, squeezing them and flicking my thumbs over her nipples. She moans as I hit the special spot inside of her, her nails digging into my skin.

Cupping her tits, I push them together, my mouth sucking and biting on her nipples as I continue plunging into her from below. Every touch, every push seems to intensify the pressure building at the base of my spine.

She moans loudly, and I feel her cunt grip my dick even tighter. "Fuck, Daddy! I'm gonna cum again. You're so deep...oh god!"

"Mmm not yet, baby girl, not just yet." I growl, pushing her roughly off my dick and on to her back. I follow moving back between her teen thighs. Hooking my hands behind her knees, pushing her legs up until she is bent in half, her feet dangling in the air. "You wanna cum all over Daddy cock again, you have to beg for it, baby girl. Beg Daddy to let you cum like a dirty little slut."

"Mmmm, yesssss please Daddy, please!!" Whitley hisses, begging, knowing she is gonna cum any second with her daddy pounding her poor little pussy. "Dadddddy," She whimpers, "Please let me cum! Please let me cum all over your cock!"

She looks at me looming over her, her eyes open wide. She shivers as I slide my cum coated dick against her violated snatch, teasing her before quickly lining back up to her cunt, shoving all 8 inches back in to her hot, wet, teen pussy with one thrust. I fuck her hard, my balls slapping against her ass, shoving her deep in to her twin bed. She trembles, obviously on the verge of cumming again.

I thrust in and out furiously, keeping my eyes trained on where I am splitting my daughter wide open, her battered cunt making a squelching noise with each thrust. "Fucking cum, slut. Cum all over Daddys dick. Milk my cock like a good little girl."

Whitley moans loudly as her orgasm hits. Her cunt constricts around my dick, fluttering as she cums. Her body twitching and her back arches, pushing herself further on to my hard length. Her pussy pulses around me and I break into a sweat as I feel my climax claw up the backs of my legs to the base of my spine.

I fucking lose it. "Fuck, baby girl, Daddy is gonna cum in your tight pussy! This cunt is too fucking good. Do you want daddys cum, slut?"

Whitley, still flying high with her orgasm, whimpers loudly, "Yes, daddy! Give me all your hot cum!" She wiggles on my cock, inviting me to fill her up with my hot Daddy spunk.

"Here it comes, baby girl, take all of my cum, oooh fuuuck! You're making Daddy cum. Take all of Daddys fucking cum, you dirty little bitch." Growling, I shove hard into my daughters heated cunt and cum violently, hips jerking with every hot spurt unloaded deep in to her tight snatch. My savage thrusting slowly stops once my balls are finally empty.

I slowly pull out, wincing, my cock so sensitive. I sink back on my knees between her thighs, breathing heavily, watching my cum drip out of my baby girls well fucked slit. Her pussy lips puffy and red from abuse. Her body glistening and dewy with sweat.

Whitley lays there, legs splayed wide, her hands running down her body to her pussy where she slowly rubs my cum in to her clit. I couldn't take my eyes off of the sight if the house was on fire. She lets out a little giggle as she dips her fingers into her cum soaked pussy, scooping the evidence of our incestuous activity out and then bringing it to her mouth, sucking it off her fingers.

"That's Daddy's good little baby girl."

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers