All Comments on 'Baby Girl Pt. 06'

by LizbetDark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago
Welcome Back!

I’ve been looking forward to reading another chapter of this story! Looking forward to reading more! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you have read one chapter of this story you have read them all. Seems like all the dad or daughter cares about is themselves. It would be a nice plot twist if it turned out the mother had hidden cameras all over the house and knew what was going on. Next she could share all the videos to his friends and employer and get a good divorce lawyer and take him for everything he has. She should also kick the daughter out of the house since she is eighteen and stabbed her in the back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So good thank you x

1say171say176 months ago

Next update ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More pleaseeee!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You write the best dirty talk! This series is amazing!! Would love more of these 2 and more from you.

Maybe she gets a bf and daddys super jealous. .would love more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizbetDark@LizbetDark
All of my stories are purely FANTASY. They will involve age gap, incest, non-consent/reluctance, domination, and a bit of degradation. If those are not your kinks, please move along and find something you do enjoy. I promise I won't hold it against you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baby Girl Pt. 05 Previous Part
Baby Girl Series Info