Baby Sister Ch. 12: HAPPY TrAILS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Tyson Barnett was ending his mid morning rounds of the cattle barn, documenting a head count and looking over condition files that his workers left in front of each pen. Halting to finish his conversation with his brother Wiley he noted a pregnant cow in isolation. It made him realize something. "Please tell me you didn't cum inside Maria."

"Nope. On her though. She's liking it more and more." Wiley chuckled from his Jeep while on a back road to a small town not far from their ranch.

"I'm gonna stop by a pharmacy and get her on birth control." Tyson pointed out, "We'll tell her it's vitamins. We have to be careful or Dad will kill us if we knock our baby sister up."

"Good point. That sexy body does not need stretch marks."

"Exactly! I wanna nice long run of bending her over. Baby bumps just ruin the fantasy."

"Who's tapping her next? Jacob? Matty, or you?"

"I dunno. I guess it's first cum first serve." He laughs at Wiley, "What are you doing? Sounds like you're driving, you never listen to music unless you're on a trip."

"Heading into Prickly."

"Strip club?"

"Damn straight. I need me some real ladies now. What do you think of the idea we bring Maria to Cocktus Jack's? Maybe have the gals teach her some dance moves? I'd love to see Baby Sister pole dancing."

"I still got no clue why Brandon named his club Cocktus Jack's. That's the dumbest name I ever heard."

"True dat! Maybe I should buy him out and rename it Coyote Studly."

"Just as stupid." Tyson laughed, "I'll see you at home Lil Brother."

"How about Trigger Happy? Desert Bros? Oh A Sis?"

"Keep tryin'. No buyin'." Tyson rolled his eyes and hung up.

On the road Wiley chuckled, "I hope Rosa's dancing today. Better get my Benjamin's ready. Time to pay her rent."

********

Longhorn Manor...

"Would you like some lunch Young Miss?"

Nigel Highbone, the elderly Butler for the Barnett family stood at the bottom of the staircase awaiting the lovely Maria Blanco to finish her ride down the staircase bannister. He knew he was going to have to polish the cherry wood railing very soon. She was leaving marks on it from her pussy juices after numerous rides down to kill her boredom. Although Highbone did not approve of what the Barnett's were doing to the poor girl he did find her smiles and giddy persona refreshing in a house full of egotistical testosterone. Her nudity was becoming less of a distraction the more he witnessed it. Even an old man, although raised to be proper still enjoyed the human body, especially one as perfect as this young woman's.

"One more time." She squealed, her hormones were on high. In crawling from her seated position he caught a wonderful glimpse of the wetness her pink young, tight pussy was leaving behind. Racing back up she straddled the bannister one last time until she was met with Highbone at the bottom step. Catching her he finds her breathing erratic, her pulse was soaring at the sensations throughout her body. "Again." She appealed as he cleared his throat. Pouting she saw the stern look in his eye as enough was enough. "Cap'n Crunch cereal?"

"Fresh from the shopping list Young Miss. Soy milk to complete your dish."

"Yay!" She finds herself giddily clapping in a soft manor, her eyes flaring. He prepared to assist her down until he realized she was gyrating on the rail, her pussy was in serious need now that her virginity was no longer an issue. Another louder rasp of his throat she stopped. "I...can't help it."

"Understood Young Miss. Might I suggest having your brothers purchase you a...toy?"

"I'm almost a woman. I don't want to play with toys." Technically she was an adult being 18, yet her brothers were convincing her that was not the case. She regretfully knew no different, her Mother keeping her from all knowledge of sex, terms, basically reality itself. She was hardly stupid, just left out.

"I do not mean a child's toy Young Miss. A...substitute for...a man."

"I don't know what you mean Highbone." She sheepishly expressed her cluelessness.

"It is not for me to discuss such intimacies. Come along you need to eat." He finally coaxes her from her perch and she immediately hugs him with a tight grip around his waist. "A perfect hug Young Miss."

"I like the other hugs more. Can I get one of those?" She places her chin on his chest looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Pardon?"

"You know...a real hug...one where I have my legs over your shoulders and I hug your head to my chest."

"Oh Good Lord! One of...those hugs...I'm afraid I would throw my back out. This hug will be sufficient." He knew her brothers were teaching her perverted tricks to make her blind to any reality but the one they were setting up for her.

"You could lay down and I could sit on you and hug you." She offered a solution. He had to clear his throat one last time, that would mean her sitting on his face. He had no intention at his age to allow such a thing. "I understand." She knew he was not going to allow it. However, Nigel was still human, her sensuality was informing him quite well that it had been years since being with a woman, his timid erection was proving that. "Do you hurt Highbone?" She feels his erection on her tummy.

"All over I'm afraid."

"I can help you get the white devil out."

"Ah! The devious white devil." He had no idea what she was getting at. The boys were putting things in her head that not even he comprehended at the moment. It took her to pinch his creased slacks at the crotch to give him his first clue. "Please Young Miss, do not be disrespectful."

"Wiley says it's respectful for a woman to touch a man there, that men find it a compliment."

"Of course, he did. While it must be true..." He was not going to tell her otherwise, his loyalty to the family, and his retirement depended on his resilience. He cared, but loyalty was everything to the codger. "I will ask that you do not...compliment me so in the future."

"Should I apologize?" She whimpered with a sad look.

"No Young Miss...I..." Her pout was bordering on tears, leading him to express a droll frown, "Oh for goodness sake...compliment me."

"YAY! I wuv you Highbone." She rubbed his cock through his pants, "Let me know if you hurt too badly, I'll coax the white devil out..." She whispers as if someone could be overhearing, "It loves me and does what I tell it to."

"A very noble trait to have." He coughs up distastefully, "Fresh fruit?"

"Bananas?"

"Indeed!" He found it tempting to offer her one as a temporary toy but his upbringing just could not do so. It would test him later when she makes a comment about a banana looking like a dick. Not quite but regardless it was amusing.

********

Prickly, Texas...population just at a thousand people. 35% percent of them frequented Cocktus Jack's. Less than 1% worked there.

Parking outside in an active lot of semi trailers and pickup trucks Wiley Barnett took a look at the sign on the street and shook his head, spitting his chew on the gravel at his feet, "Yep! Buying this place. I'll just let Brandon run it." He knew the right price with perks would convince his little buddy. Unbuttoning his shirt against the Texas sun he grinned, he let ego lead his way. "The girls love my chest hair."

At the front door stood a burley biker type, tall, muscular, and tattoos everywhere. Bandana over his bald head with sunglasses on top, handlebar moustache, even a leather vest. Hulk Hogan's twin halted Wiley like a roadblock.

"I.D.!"

"Stop goofing off Turbo...you know full well who I am."

"If I ask again I'm refusing ya." The bouncer snarled.

"Remind me after I buy this place to demote you to janitor." Wiley removed his wallet and produced his driver's license. Turbo Kinetti glanced at it with a scowl.

"Looks fake to me."

"Quit messing with the clientele Turbo." A feminine voice stepped behind Turbo and took Wiley by the hand, "My car payment is due."

"Rosa! Hey pretty lady, just the nekkid goddess I was here to see." She wore only hip high red leather boots and a necklace, close enough. Dragging him past Turbo the biker chuckled. It was all in good fun. Even Wiley knew it.

"Why does Turbo like fucking with me?"

"He's not partial to billionaire playboys that don't have a real job."

"I will here shortly."

"How's that Mister Coyote?" Rosa wisps her lovely raven curls from her eyes as she hugs his arm.

"Damn you smell yummy."

"Lilac."

"Remind me to thank the flower bed we're gonna stretch out on here in a few."

"Not a brothel Coyote. But, I will stretch out with you in any hotel room you wanna take me too later."

"You know I will. Where's the runt?"

"Brandon? I thought you were here for me?" She winced inquisitively.

"I am. I just wanna talk some business with him."

"Buen señor! Hiring the girls for a special show?" Wiley pauses a moment then smirks. She decided to roll her eyes.

"Now there's an idea. I just might do that. Let me chat up ole' Brandon first. I'll get back to ya."

"Chat down don't you mean?" Came a voice to his left as Wiley looks over then down. To his side stood Brandon, all 4 foot 6 inches of him. Like Turbo he was muscular even in his lowered stature. "I got this Rosebud." He pinches her perfect Hispanic ass and sends her back out into the crowd. Up on stage two other girls were dancing. Four more girls on the floor circulating, three more in private dancing toward the back of the bar.

"Hey Buddy! Have I got an offer for you."

"Coming from a Barnett that's got to be rich." Brandon Whittle grunted as he moved back behind his bar and climbed up on a box to lean on the bar itself. Wiley taking a seat across from him motioned for a beer, a hot little blond returning with a frosty mug.

"Thanks Millie." Wiley slid a fifty dollar bill over with his phone number on it. Shaking her head she laughs.

"How many times are you going to give me your digits Wiley?"

"As many as it takes until you call me."

"I bet you have ten more of these in your wallet for other girls." Showing her his billfold she realized her bill was the only one. Suddenly, honored the blond winked, "We'll see."

"Talk! I have to go get buckets of ice for the cooler." Brandon scowled.

"I wanna buy your bar."

"Not for sale."

"You manage it still. I just pay the overhead."

"Not for sale."

"Three times what it's worth."

"Five times I'll think about it. Why the hell would you want this hole in the wall?"

"We can renovate. Hire more girls. Better everything."

"Again...why?"

"I just want to own something that I can relate to."

"You ever get a job?"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Uh huh! Daddy's money."

"My inheritance early at my convenience." Wiley chuckled.

"I stay on as Boss?"

"Keep the books, take care of everything. I just own the place and fix it up. You do all the ordering and payroll. Oh, and demote Turbo to toilet cleanin' duty."

"Not gonna happen."

"Fine! Give him a raise."

"Have your Lawyer draw up papers. I'll make my stipulations and he can add them to the contract. Tell me no to any of my requests and it's no deal."

"Hole in the wall?" Wiley pondered aloud, "We need glory holes."

"You paying off the cops to get this done? This isn't the Chicken Ranch."

"Under the table, under the radar." He winked.

"So...my girls are expected to whore out for you?"

"Only those with ambition."

"HA! That's all of them."

"Make Rosa the Madam in secret."

"You're ate up Coyote."

"Filet Mignon, Lil' Buddy."

"Great! A dwarf joke."

"Weren't meant to be, just a friendly gesture."

"Right! Tall Rich Buddy."

"Come on now Brandon...we known each other for ten years now. Have I ever put you...down?" Wiley winked using his hand to motion a lessening in height.

"Fuck you Wiley!"

"Rather fuck Rosa. I'll be getting back with ya. Business...not to...you know..." The Coyote chuckled. Leaving his barstool with his beer Wiley headed toward the stage, three steps away he pivots with a poised index finger, "By the way...we're changing the name of this place. Cocktus Jack's just sounds...meh!"

"What do you suggest?" Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Like I said, I'll get back to ya."

Brandon Whittle aka Whittle Boy was already counting dollar signs. If he could only reach them he'd be happier about it.

By closing time Wiley was the only man left in the club with ten naked women. Drunk as a skunk and singing, he enjoyed their private favors. Money always did get him what he wanted. Even Millie the bartender sat on the stage, fully clothed watching him get a blowjob. Chuckling to herself she took out her cell and called Wiley right across from him, his number in her phone all along, from one of his five fifty dollar bills long ago. Hearing his cell ringtone as the old Roy Roger's tune Happy Trails he looked at the unknown caller and shrugged. Answering it he huffs in his drunken state, "Hell Yo?"

"Hey Baby! It's Millie...feeling lucky?" She spoke, some of the other girls giggling at her wink.

"Millie? But you're right here beside me."

"Am I?" She hops down and moves in beside the girl sucking his dick. Motioning her away Millie kneels down in her place, cell still to her ear. "Phone sex Baby?" She lowers her mouth to his dick and wags her tongue over his crown. His own cell still to his ear he chuckles.

"Looking for another tip Bartender?"

"Always!" She swallowed his dick whole balls deep. The cells slipped away but both remained still connected. Three minutes later she made him cum down her throat. All of the girls were jealous, luckily she kept just enough of his massive load to share with each of them via kisses. Wiley felt right at home.

Watching Millie kiss a girl named Jessica he spotted something intriguing. She was wearing a Coyote tail butt plug.

"That's it!" He stood up and looked toward the bar at Brandon counting money. "This place is gonna be called Happy Trails...but with only the Happy Tails in capital letters."

Even Brandon had to pucker.

"Not bad!"

Who needed a hotel room. Wiley fucked Rosa, and two others on the stage. Millie? She kept his number handy for the future. Was it sad that Wiley let Jessica put her butt plug into his ass? Cell pics were taken for laughs.

He was too drunk to care.

"Fuck that Roadrunner."

BEEP! BEEP!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12