Baby Sister Ch. 20: WAIT IN GOLD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's my shampoo?' He laughed.

"Jacob said poo." Wiley again hinted his stupidity toward scat. It was all in fun.

As Maria emptied her bladder Jacob just brought her adorable little pussy right down on his face and put his tongue up her hole. She squealed and giggled at the same time. "LICK ME! LICK ME!" That her brother did. Passing her off from Barnett to Barnett she remained in the air, ate out by one after the other. An eventual orgasm at Matty's expense she showered him a second time.

"Juicy Juice!" Wiley laughed putting his pinky in her butthole. It was then he noticed something missing, "Hey! Where's your puppy dog tail?"

"I pulled the plug." Jacob chuckled.

"Perfect timing. You're up Matty." Owen slaps his brothers chest then hugs him from the side.

"Last call Brother." Tyson hugged him from the other side.

Wiley pokes the various hickies on Matthew's belly and chest, refusing to go lower, "She can play connect the dots while she's at it."

Maria merely sat on Jacob's shoulder like a parrot after he retrieved her from her flight of fancy. "High time you showed Baby Sister a lesson in your ANALyzing techniques Mister Profiler."

"Already did."

"Well do it again."

Growling at being pushed Matthew moved in front of Jacob and let him wrap her legs around his shoulders. Carrying her wigglyback she hugged his forehead, "I love you Matthew."

"Tell me that here shortly."

He carried her on his shoulders all the way to his bedroom. Slamming his door he left the world...behind. Taking her to his bathroom Matthew made her kneel on the stone tiles as he ignited his shower. Waiting on the hot water to hit a perfect temp he then reached down and grabbed Maria by her urine soaked hair. Drawing her to her feet he encouraged her to enter first he moving behind her. Merely curious over his actions she found herself bathed from head to toe.

"Matthew?"

"Shush!" He cleaned her bottom of fecal matter having worn her Coyote tail religiously of late. She absolutely loved her wagging tail. It was almost her security blanket if you will. Soapy fingers slid up her pussy and made her moan, teetering in step as his free hand held her steady. "Don't get used to this Baby Sis. I'm just in a good mood."

"Your bruises...do they hurt?"

"Nope!"

"Are they from wrestling with one of our brothers?"

"Didn't I tell you shush?" He takes the soapy fingers he had up her cunt and placed them in her mouth. That quieted her down. Expression nasty at the soaps flavor she stomped a nervous foot on the stall floor. She wanted to know more. Regardless of the taste she continued to talk.

"Are they from your girlfriend?"

"What girl...? Fuck it! Yes they're from my...partner. We work together."

"She sounded really pretty." His heart was absorbing Maria's. The kid had a heart of gold, which ofttimes bothered the Barnett's considering everything they were doing to her sexually. Matty being an FBI Profiler knew from day one what she was like, which made him distance himself more than his other brothers. If not for his Father, he would likely not be participating in this charade. If it weren't for her adorable factor luring him in at a time of loneliness, truthfully he might have declined. Trouble is, when Daddy put his foot down his boys felt the world shake. He could only imagine what things were going to be like once Oscar returned home. Even more, how this beautiful soul's Mother was going to react.

"She is really pretty."

"Can I see a picture of her?"

"I'll work on that." He didn't have any nudes of his gorgeous partner at the FBI Miranda Wright. With the brothers brainwashing Maria into thinking clothing was bad for women, any of the pictures he did have of her she would question.

"Can I bathe you now?"

"Let's team up." He winked tweaking her nose with a pinch, making her wrinkle her bridge. Standing tall he grabbed his shampoo and coaxed her to hold out her hand. Squeezing some into her palm first he then puddled some into his own. Capped and bottle set aside he knelt down to face her and rubbed his hands together. She did the same. Lather ready he reached over and scrubbed her scalp. She working around him washed his hair too. It was a cute bonding moment. With him being so cold to her since the beginning this opening up meant the world to her. Dabbing lather over her nipples just to be cute she giggled. Standing up to rinse his hands she lathered his pubes just because they were bushy. Made sense!

Removing his shower wand he turned her back to him and rinsed her hair thoroughly. Finding her strands so shiny and soft he resorted to stroking her raven mane. No curls under stress she was just too cute. Smiling behind her back he had to quit petting her or become emotional. He being the hard ass of the Barnett boys, most like his Father, that would be unbecoming. Sensing a sadness she turned on her own to face him and tweaked his nose like he had hers. A warm grin shared he squirted her in the face. Giggling she took the wand from him and rinsed his hair. Once accomplished she palmed his cheek.

"You need to shave."

"So do you." He tugs at her pubes making her laugh. "Wash me!" He reached for his luffa and soaped it up. Turning his back to her in his crouch she washed his back, shoulders, and neck. Going to her knees she soaped up his ribs and armpits. Rinsing him as she went along he stood up and let her clean his legs, feet, and ass. Shooting water up his behind playfully targeting his dangling scrotum he jumped in step with a shrill, "Yoohooo!"

"Did I bruise that?"

"Already bruised." He laughed.

"Did she suck on them like I do?"

"Uhh? You haven't sucked my balls yet."

"I've sucked all my brothers balls. I can do that when we're done showering."

"They're a little tender."

"I promise to be gentle."

"Sure! Why not!" He turns in step to face her, his dick right in her face. "Get to washing." Using the luffa on his balls she did indeed see faint bruises that looked like lips had sucked upon them. Rather than using the luffa further she rubbed soap on her hands and set out cleaning his dick and lightly massaging his balls. Rinsing him carefully she stood up and reclaimed the luffa to cover the rest of his body. Job well done he hung up the wand and switched it up. Lathering his face with shaving cream he faced her letting her watch him remove his five o'clock shadow.

"Can I shave you?"

"Don't cut me. I'll blister your ass if you make me have to wear a band aid on my face." He again crouched and handed her his razor. Showing her how to make the passes he let her take over. To his surprise she did it perfectly, rinse after rinse. "Not bad! Now let me shave you."

"I don't have a beard silly."

"I meant this jungle down here." It had gotten thicker over the last week. "Your momma ever show you how to go all silky?"

"Uh uh!" She shook her head no.

"I trusted you, so you gotta trust me."

"I do trust you Brother." Shouldn't he thought, but it felt nice to hear. Lathering up her pubes he carved his way through her jungle, Tugging, snip, tugging, slice! Down to a fine peach fuzz he examined her emotions. Maria was in awe of his tender hands. "Are you going to shave it all off?"

"Let's see how it looks. A man loves a kissable pussy. Course, me myself I like just enough to tickle my nose when I eat a gal."

"Do you lick your girlfriend?"

"Just like we all lick you. It's a man's job to show a woman how much he appreciates all his woman does for him."

"Shave it." She bites her lower lip with anticipation, her unblinking gaze could melt an iceberg.

"Might need your help to get the hard to reach spots." He winked then added more lather and gracefully trimmed the fine hairs away. Once it got too close to her labia and clitoral zone he requested her assist in holding her tender areas tightly so he could remove the misspent weeds. In rinsing her he shot her clit making her flare her eyes at the stimulations. After ten minutes and enduring cold water the job was done. So he thought. "Slick as a whistle Miss Maria."

She caressed her soft flesh smiling. "It feels nice." He sealed his work with a kiss. "Now let me shave you silky."

"Pardon?" He chuckled. "A fella doesn't go all hairless down there." At least not him.

"No fair!" She pouted. "For meeeeeeee?"

"You can trim it but I'm not goin' bald. Got that Baby Sister?"

"So not fair." She lathered his pubes and just like he did took away the longer strands of hair and tightened it up. Neatly forming it into a triangle she on purpose shaved too much around his penis so it looked as if his cock had a halo.

"That's enough."

"Nooo! Let me finish."

"MARIA!" He took the razor from her after grabbing her wrist firmly. "You are not shaving my hair any thinner. Pulling her up he rinsed his own pubes and shut the cold water down, bad enough his cock was shrinking under the chill. Finding her hugging his back apologetically he palmed the wall and closed his eyes. Sensing her emotions he knew exactly what would brighten her up. "Fuck! White Devil must have felt you carving me up down there."

Sure enough her eyes flared behind his back and her hands about his waist reached for his penis. In fondling it his erection ignored the cold shoulder and rose high and mighty within her grasp. "I can feel the White Devil wanting to be free."

"I can too. I was all limp there until he started moving around."

"Let me make him come out. He obeys me."

"Yep! You sure do have a way of wranglin' that bull." Bullshit!

"I know what makes him come out faster."

"Oh yeah?" She releases Matty and steps around him to plant her own palms on the tile below the shower head. Her ass rubbing right against the tip of his erection. "You coaxin' him out by rubbin' your booty all up on him?"

"You have to put him in where it's dark. He likes to slither up inside me where I trap him."

"Trap door, huh? Door number one or door number two?" He chuckled.

"You might need to try both. White Devil will get confused over where he's going."

"Good strategy." He puckered wanting to laugh at her naivety. She just wanted fucked. Now that he had claimed her anus earlier in the week she was sneaky greedy. "Reckon I haven't tried door number one yet." Crown primed against her tight vulva he pierced the veil and shoved her to the wall. Hearing her gasp then moan, Matthew Barnett wailed on her pink pussy. Moving back and forth he pulled out of her cunt and eased up to her asshole. She having worn her Coyote buttplug so much she was already stretched a bit. In one hole then down into the other one making her crazy. She had never faced a duel like this.

"CONFUSE HIM BROTHER! CONFUSE THE WHITE DEVIL."

"Settle down." He laughed.

"NOOOOOO! CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME!" Her White Devil hypnotic chant usually worked wonders. Sure did for Matty. In a snarl that sounded painful he nutted hard up inside her cunt. She screamed at the velocity of the White Devil's bite.

"Better make sure we confuse him real good." Matty pulls out and nails her asshole for another ten minutes until he nuts again creaming up both holes. "Looks to me like I gotta whole nest of White Devil's in me. Might need a third trap." Slipping from her ass he turns her around and forces her to her knees. Her mouth expectant he shoved his beast in between her lips and face fucked her a bit too hard, she was teary eyed and unable to blink as his crown shoved past her throat. Third White Devil striking like a rattler she felt every lash going down her gullet. Baby Sister in her squat pissed on the shower floor tainting his toes.

"Really? Yellow Devil?"

"I couldn't help it."

"Yeah? Me neither." Back in her mouth he pissed down her throat. Choking under the torrent she pouted with her glistening eyes. Once his urine ceased he pulled out and slapped her face with his cock.

Sighing he turned the shower back on and they cleaned one another up all over again.

Rinse! Repeat!

Back against the wall she went.

"Infestation!"

"I have room to hold them captive."

Yes she did!

Goldmine!

12