Baby Sitter Grows Up Pt. 02

Story Info
My continuing adventure with Courtney and her mother, Angie.
2.5k words
4.67
18.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney had been an incredible fuck, but it was a little awkward letting my wife know that Courtney had left taking a set of lingerie and CFM heels with her.

"That's okay, I'll go shopping to replace them. But I thought you would have been sleeping with Angie, how did Courtney end up here?"

We had never shared our sexual escapades but I guessed now was the time. I gave her the barebones story, and as I talked I could tell it was making my wife hot. As I continued my story I led her back to our bed and undressed her. I teased her by touching her nipples and wet snatch that was now oozing her juices.

"Tell me what's making you horny. I think Courtney's trimmed red pubic hair turns you on." I said that because I had recently learned my wife was bi and liked pussy almost as much as cock.

"I'm thinking of you fucking Courtney's pussy, was she tight? Was she a good fuck in my lingerie, my heels?"

I took my wife in my arms and turned her, so that her back and ass were facing me as she was on her knees. I quickly stripped off my clothes and my cock sprang straight out. With no hesitation I positioned my cock at the entrance of my wife's dripping cunt and in one stroke buried myself to the hilt into her hot, tight, wet gash.

"Oh baby, Fuck me!!! Fuck me like you fucked that little slut Courtney!"

I was loved my wife's dirty talk and started pushing my hardness into her until I bottomed out, then I would pull out until only the tip of my cock was inserted in her. I stopped knowing it would make her crazy.

"What are you doing? Fuck ME!! Fuck me, please honey. Please fuck me!"

I waited knowing that she would whimper.

"Honey, I'm begging you, fuck me!"

I was near the edge and knew my wife was also on the verge of cumming.

"I'm thinking of fucking Courtney, honey."

I was now pumping in and out of my wife and felt when the vibration started in her cunt.

My wife erupted in a shattering orgasm and screamed out, "Oh my god, oh my god! I'm cumming!!!"

This was all it took for me to start pulsing and pumping my wife full of my sperm as I started my own climax.

As I collapsed onto my wife's back, we fought to catch our breath. After a few minutes, my semi-rigid, but deflating dick plopped out of my wife's cunt and her juices and my sperm started dripping out of her, onto our bed.

My wife suddenly said, "You didn't change the sheets, did you? I can smell sex."

"No, I didn't. Sorry."

"Don't be, I think it's nasty and I love it. Are you going to fuck her again?"

I thought I might be pushing my luck, but figured 'what the hell.'

"I hope so, but can I tell you something? I want to fuck her mom, Angie."

My wife thought about that and said, "You can do that, but I wish I could be with you if, when that happens. Angie is hot!"

This blew my mind because I've always wanted to have a threesome and now my wife was wanting the same thing.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Absolutely, if you ever can pull it off, I'm in."

My mind started racing. I had just had a world class fuck and I was thinking about Angie. And more than that, Angie and my wife, Jan. I decided I'd call Angie, since she had personally given me her cell number.

"Honey, just so you know, I'm going to call Angie. Should I wait till your next business trip?"

My wife said, "I don't have anything planned, don't wait on me."

"Are you looking to...have your own adventure?" I asked my wife. It seemed we were now in an open marriage.

"No, don't fret. If you share what you're doing, and you keep me well fucked, I won't need any more...action. And it's okay to bring them home if you need to. I can always visit my mom if I need to be gone."

A week passed. Courtney called and said she wanted to get together soon, but she was headed to Europe for six weeks. We chatted and agreed to meet when she returned.

"By the way," Courtney asked, "did you wife miss her lingerie and heels?" I could hear the teasing in her voice. "I really like using them. Can't wait to use them with you."

Courtney left to Europe two days later. I decided to call her mother, Angie, that evening.

"Hi Angie." I said when she picked up the phone. "Do you have a minute?"

"Hello," she answered, "I had given up hope that you'd call. What are you up to?"

"Not much, I'm sorry I haven't called sooner, but I kept your number. Do you have plans this weekend?" I asked.

"No, no plans. Is Jan out of town?"

"She might be, but whether she is or not I'd like to see you. I'd love to take you to dinner."

"What about Jan. Are you guys still together?"

"Yes, we are. But, let's just say we have an open marriage, are you comfortable with that?"

Angie was quiet for a minute, then said, "If she's willing to share, I would do dinner. I haven't been on a real date in ages. Actually, I've given up on dating. I've only met losers. And I've always liked you."

We spent the rest of the conversation catching up and gossiping about people we knew. We agreed I would pick her up at her place at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.

I said, "If you're not comfortable having me pick you up, I remember how nosey some of our neighbors were, I could send an Uber for you.".

"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." Angie said, then we both laughed.

When I hung up, my wife came up to me and told me she had listened in.

"Looks like you have a date Saturday night. Do you want me to go to my mom's house?"

"Darling," I said, "If you want to that's up to you. But if you're home just know I'm going to try and spend the night with Angie. If you aren't good with that I can cancel."

"No, have some fun, but promise you'll share details."

At this point I should tell you about my wife. She's 5'2" tall, with a great body. She has long dark hair, a pretty face with black eyes and olive skin, 34DD tits, a flat, but a little soft stomach, a great ass and toned legs she keeps fit by walking in 3 inch heels, no matter what she's wearing. She very attractive and always looks good.

Angie is a pale redhead, with gray eyes and an athlete body. But is super sexy. I never figured out why she was single because on top of her looks she had a sparkling personality. I wanted to bury my face between her legs and I decided that was my goal this weekend.

Saturday came and I think my wife was more excited, if that was possible, than I was to be going out with another woman. In the past I had had a few flings, but they were unspoken between us, and I hadn't inquired about the times my wife had strayed herself. This open marriage concept was new for both of us and, since I had fucked Courtney, had spiced up our sex life.

At exactly 6:00 p.m., I rang Angie's doorbell. She answered the door and I feasted on her good looks. She was wearing a 'little black dress' with black stilettos. The dress showed off her trim figure and was surprised that her tits were bigger than I remembered.

We hugged a greeting and she invited me in. She offered me a vodka martini and we sat in her kitchen counter, enjoying our drinks.

"You look fabulous," I told her. She blushed and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

I stood up and went to her, leaning down I said, "Good, that's sounds like a plan." And then I kissed her. We were two consenting adults and I had decided I would be aggressive until and when she stopped me.

Angie stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her into me and we let our tongues fight to get into each others mouths. My cock was already rock hard and it pressed into Angie's stomach.

We kissed for a minute and then I pulled away and said, "If we don't stop now, we're going to miss our dinner reservations."

Angie caught her breath, while my dick was still pressing into her, and said, "I guess we should have dinner before dessert."

Dinner was incredible. We went to a trendy restaurant and each had a light dinner of salad, NY strip steak and a bottle of red wine. I think the thought of 'dessert' kept us both from stuffing ourselves. The conversation was good too. I caught up on how Angie had been. She point blank told me of the disappointment she had of not finding someone after her divorce. She had raised Courtney alone and was happy she had finished school.

"I'm afraid she inherited my view of long term relationships. She doesn't think they exist either." Then she asked, "How do you and Jan and make it work?"

"Probably luck," I replied. "You've known, I imagine, we have a bit of a non-traditional marriage. We have space and we're not jealous."

Angie said, "I haven't heard you say you love her."

"I love her and I guess she loves me. But it's ridiculous to think one person could satisfy all your desires, all your life."

Angie then asked a question that could derail the rest of the night.

"After the graduation party, did Courtney spend the night with you?"

"Yes. It was an evening we both enjoyed. Are you okay with that?"

Angie was thoughtful and said, "I thought it would happen, she's liked you for a long time and I know she wasn't a virgin. But I still gave you my number, even though I knew you already had it."

That answer sealed the conversation for me. Angie knew and wasn't excluding me from her bed because I had fucked her daughter.

I called for the check and when the waiter brought it, he asked if we wanted to see the dessert menu first. Angie smiled at him and said, "I have dessert waiting for him at home."

After the waiter stepped away with my credit card I asked Angie, "What's for dessert?"

She smiled and said, "Me."

We quickly left the restaurant and I opened my cardoor so she could get in the car. Angie gave me a quick kiss and pressed something into my hand. When I looked to see what she had given me, I saw I had her black thong panty in my hand. I sniffed it and could detect her heavenly scent.

As I got behind the wheel of the car she asked, "Did you like my present?"

My answer was to put the small ball of cloth to my face and I breathed in her scent.

Driving to her home, I placed my right hand on her thigh and moved it to up to the heat radiating from her moist pussy. Much to my pleasure I found that Angie had a shaved, completely bald cunt. As I touched her, a low moan escaped her lips.

"Oh god, I need you to make love to me the first time. We can fuck after, will you make love to me, first?"

"Yes."

"Can you stay the night?" Angie asked.

"Yes. Jan isn't expecting me tonight."

We got to her house and she had me pull into the garage. As the door dropped we entered the house. Immediately I took Angie into my arms and kissed her. I wanted to rip her clothes off and take her where we stood in her kitchen, but I needed to treat her tenderly.

I took her hand and found my way to her bedroom. I unzipped her dress and gently pulled it off her while she stood still. She was now standing in front of me wearing only her black, lacy bra and her heels. I leaned into her and kissed her as I unsnapped and removed her bra. Her breasts were not large, but they were a firm handful. Her skin was pale and sprinkled with freckles. The areola surrounding her nipples was pink. Her nipples were engorged and they stood out like a schoolchild ereasers.

Angie took charge and removed my jacket and dress shirt, she unbuckled my belt and slacks and pulled them down. I kicked off my shoes and socks. My underwear was pulled off by Angie and my rock hard cock stood straight out. She gripped me by the base of my dick and she licked the leaking precum.

As badly as I wanted her to suck my cock, I wanted to take care of her needs first. I lifted her chin and kissed her. Then I laid her on her bed and spread her legs open. I kissed my way down her body, stopping only to suck on each nipple for a few moments. Then I moved down and started making out with her labia.

Heat was radiating from her now soggy cunt. I parted her lips and pushed my tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god, that feels so good...don't stop."

I licked her cunt and lifted her legs onto my shoulders and licked and rimmed her asshole. She tasted tart and I loved it. I moved my mouth back to her hot, wetness and found her peanut sized clit and sucked.

As a pleasure wave crashed over Angie, she cried out, "My god I'm cumming. Oh my fuck! I'm cumming!!!"

I relentlessly kept sucking her pussy and clit as Angie continued to climax. She finally placed her hands on my head and pushed me off. I crawled up and kissed her and she could taste herself on my lips.

I guided my cock to her slit and firmly pushed my way to the bottom of her vagina and was now caught up in my need to fuck Angie. I passed her need for me to make love to her and I started fucking her.

With each violent thrust into her pussy Angie grunted. I was was pushing and pulling in and out of Angie and as an orgasm started with Angie I erupted and dumped my load of sperm into her.

Afterwards, Angie was laying in my arms. My cum and her juices dripped out of her slit, puddling a growing wet spot underneath us. We laid there as Angie stroked my semi-hard cock.

Angie said, "That was incredible. I haven't had good sex in so long I can't remember. I guess I should send Jan a thank you note."

"You know, Jan thinks your hot. Maybe the three of us could get together."

Angie was quiet for a while. Then she said, "Maybe. But tonight you belong to me. Would you please fuck me in the ass?"

Then she started sucking my cock...