Baby Steps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've taken a few baby steps this evening and I'm proud of you Claire."

Then he moved his hand towards my pussy, got hold of some of my pubic hair and said,

"A lot of girls shave all this off. Some leave a little bit at the front but most shave it all off."

"I remember some of the girls at college were bald down there but I assumed that they just never grew any."

"Doubtful, they probably preferred the feeling of being bald."

"Do you think that I should shave mine off?"

"Not my decision Claire."

"I might just do that, I've got a razor that I use for my arms and legs."

"It's up to you Claire. Come on, get off me so that I can leave."

I did and I found myself walking to the door and even opening it whilst I was still totally naked. Ethan put his arms around me and have me a long kiss. I wanted it to go on for ever but at the same time my naked body was visible to anyone who walked along the corridor.

Finally Ethan left, I shut the door and lent back on it.

"Oh my gawd, what an evening. Look at me, I'm stark naked behind my front door and Ethan has been playing with my tits. Oh may gawd. But it was nice, I wonder if Ethan will do the same tomorrow.

I walked over to my knickers and dress and was about to put them on when I thought,

"No, Ethan is right, no one can see me so what does it matter?"

But it did feel strange walking around my apartment tidying up. When I went to the bathroom I did my usual routine the stood in front of the mirror and looked down at my pubic hair. I could understand why a lot of girls shaved theirs off, I'm sure that it was more hygienic and it wouldn't look as ugly. I decided that when I shaved my arms and legs in the morning I would also shave all of my pussy. I hoped that Ethan would like the new me.

"Baby steps." I said to myself as I went and got into bed, another first for me, another baby step and it felt nice, so nice that I wondered why I hadn't done it before.

As I lay there reflecting on my evening I decided that I it had been a good evening. Ethan had said baby steps but I thought that overall I had taken quite a leap towards being like the other girls at work. My right hand drifted to my tits and I decided to see if I could replicate the feelings that I'd had when Ethan caressed them. As I caressed my tits the feelings came back but not as strong as when Ethan did it.

Then my hand slid down to my pussy. Of course I knew what was where and I'd been to all the relevant lessons when I was younger but I'd never really played around there because both my mother and the nuns had told me that it was sinful. I was really questioning that now so I let my fingers explore and I quickly discovered that there was a lot of pleasure to be had by rubbing my clitoris.

So much pleasure that at first I thought I was dying but then I remembered listening to the girls in the break room and I realised that I had had my first orgasm.

Wow, I now knew what I'd been missing all those years and I wanted Ethan to give me more, lots more.

I'd just settled and was trying to got to sleep when I heard my phone ringing. Because I really only had a mobile for emergencies I immediately assumed that something had happened to one of my parents. The phone was in my bag in the lounge area so I jumped out of bed and ran to get it.

"Hi baby steps," Ethan said, "I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Oh hi Ethan, it's good to hear from you. I guess that I need to start keeping my phone close-by from now on."

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, it's just, never mind, it isn't important"

"Are you still naked Claire?"

"Yes I am, it was a nice feeling getting into bed without any clothes on."

"Did you play with yourself?"

I blushed even though it was pointless, then replied,

"Yes I did, and I gave myself my first orgasm"

"Wow, I wished that I had been there to witness it."

"Sorry, I should have not played with my pussy I should have waited until you were here."

"No, no, you make yourself cum when ever you want."

"I want you to make me cum Ethan."

"I will Claire, I will, starting tomorrow.

We talked some more then said goodnight and I went to bed.

*****