BabyBuff Ch. 02

Story Info
BabyBuff has facetime sex.
2k words
4.33
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: BabyBuff is short and so is this chapter. Hope you enjoy the little ditty!

Lady weightlifter named Hatch

Told the reporters before the big match

Lift twice my weight

Clean and jerk is great

But wait until you see my snatch!

Joan

Prick travels down my butt crack, slips past my butt hole dipping into the back of my slit. Dick scraps on my inner front pussy, my inner clit. Stabbing me from above, piercing me from behind. His knees bend so his prick can continue the journey, tumbles over that second hole in my vagina. My cervix getting massaged, fills the depths of my cunt, glove of love. Lord knows my guts are resisting the fullness, balls slapping my clit. Bristly pubic hair at the base of his cock prickles me below my brown eye. Warming up, fucking me slow.

Ray traced my palm prints on the wall. Waist high on both sides of the full length mirror, got to keep my elbows straight. Waits for my eye contact in the reflection, squeeze my PC muscles slowing his withdrawal.

One full meter between the edges of the circles that my feet MUST be in. One half meter from the wall, fucker said I needed to learn the metric system. Butt sticks out so far it is difficult to maintain balance. Gratefully one hand on my hips assists me keeping the awkward pose. Craning my neck so I can spot his hazel eyes.

See his arm aiming his turgid weapon. Two stabs? Three stabs? Lift one foot earns me a stinging palm on my ass. Faltering my elbow unlocks, a blistering smack on my hanging teat. Two more completing the quad. Isometric resistance training was a fad once. Stand on my toes, calves, hamstring and quadriceps tight. Shoulders and triceps locked in tension. Both his hands in position on my hips, his knees bent I'm speared on his cock. Tonight will we reach our five minute goal? My legs are beginning to tremble...

We've talked about setting up a video of our experimental exercise, can't think about that now...See in the mirror his abs flex, defined. Counting the seconds, one thousand one. Two thousand two, strong hands on my hips, his deltoids and pectorals flair, cock has taken my breath way. Three thousand three, his furrowed brow in concentration, inhale sharply at the emptiness. Twenty strokes per minute with metronomic precision...

Minute man! Ha,Ha, Ha! My PC muscles have no rhythm, his dick jumping in response. Using his legs to pound me, lift my feet from the floor.

This is the picture I want. He's cupping both my breasts from behind, supporting me while our orgasms taper. Two perfect bodies in the full length mirror, my right arm reaching behind his neck holding his handsome face over my shoulder. Left hand at his hip maintaining our hug, smiles of bliss, cum dripping from my snatch. Two perfect bodies, we are a perfect couple...

XXX

"Why is she calling so late at night?" Keep my wireless charger on the bedside table. "Hey Lisa it's late." FaceTime with the speaker, hope she is jealous seeing us together in bed.

"Little girl we've got a problem.." Lisa in a red silk robe at her home computer. "The partner you work for doesn't want you to have the promotion. He thinks you read his mind better than his wife." Lisa knows about the affairs he had with his previous secretaries. "Has he ever tried to put the moves on you? Sexual hints? Any harassment at all?"

"Jack has always been a perfect gentleman." Joan has been working with him for three years, "I've caught him looking..He doesn't think I notice his hard-ons.." she giggled.

"You don't know how sexy your are do you?" Lisa continued, "How many men have you been with?"

"Well..." Joan was starting to blush deeply, "One.."

"You weren't a virgin the first time we made love!" Ray was surprised.

"My hairbrush handle and my fingers.."

"Honey tell me how you two met?" Lisa slipped her robe playing with her left breast, "I need the whole story.."

"God, I was twenty years old." After high school I attended the community college taking business classes. Still living at home had to follow my fathers rules. Felt so guilty using my fingers, dreaming about my wedding night. How was I going to find my dream man since my father would not let me date the few nerds I met at college?

Ran away from home, my best friend let me stay with her at her parents home. Double dates with her boyfriends buddies. First single date her daddy rescued me when the jerk left me downtown, what part of saving myself for marriage did he not understand?

Got a job as a receptionist at a doctors office, saving my money so my best friend and I could get our own apartment. I was nervous the night the doctor wanted me to stay late...

During the struggle I managed to call nine one one on my first ever cell phone, police busted in just in time. Strapped down on the table, my heels in the stirrups, few more seconds and his penis would have taken my virgin pussy.

Detectives promised to keep my name a secret, everybody knew. It was terrible, shamed at my fathers church, congregation calling me a slut. Demanding oral sex during job interviews. "Still talk to my best friend!" She's married and has two boys.

Had to getaway! Bought a junk heap used car. Prayed every mile that the car would make it so far away. Moved in with my best friends big sister and her husband. Worked as a waitress, retail sales, even a Seven Eleven store for a while. Finally got the job as a receptionist at the big lawyers office downtown.

Felt like a queen in the shabby studio apartment. It was a large luxury complex twenty five years ago, still had the dilapidated gym. "You would have so many boyfriends if you lost thirty pounds." Loved my supervisor at the office, could hardly afford food anyway.

Didn't have a clue first time I went to the gym, only other person was a guy doing bench presses with the free weights. At least I had new sweat pants and baggie sweater. He was so kind showing me how the machines work, to change the pins adjusting the weight, the charts on the walls.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday, felt so good coming home from work, exercise let me escape into a mindless action that eased my fears and frustration. "Hi!" Three weeks since the one time I had seen him. That other girl jumping rope sneered at me. Blonde pony tail bouncing, tight shorts and sports bra.

"Look I can do forty pounds now!" God what am I doing! Handsome man would never look at me!

Blonde scoffed, "You haven't called!" Gathered her towel and stormed out. Left us alone for the best day of my life so far...

Six months since we started meeting early in the morning, "I have a present for you, guessed on the size," He lives on the upper floors, haven't ever been up there. Invited him to my dump a couple times, turn downs had always been polite. Steady diet of the protein shakes he recommended, frustrated that I have only lost twenty pounds. "Wear them on Friday."

Girls at work have been complementing me, some of them have even given me some of their old clothes that aren't so baggie. Applied for my first credit card! Sports bra and longer lycra shorts, my dad would go nuts if he saw me in these! Masturbated three times, imagining his hands spotting me, even touched my butthole with my little finger, God that felt so dirty!

"Take them off.." My old worn out sweats, my coochie is on fire, breasts are straining the sports bra, my whole body is hotter than when I figged myself last night. "They're too big!"

"What are you saying?" Truly indignant! My tits have always been a problem. My anger set him back a few steps.

"The clothes I meant.." Odd not having him look me in the eyes. "They're large..um the clothes.."

"We got work to do..Let's get with it." Starting on the twenty pound curls, adrenaline make them feather weights. Breezed through our routine. "That's too much." Ready for my last reps on the bench press. Last clink as he locks the weight.

"Get down there..we're going to do this." Firm grip when he releases giving me all the weight, bar touched my chest, if I drop it I will die..

"You can do it! PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!" I'm melting as he cheers me on. "Hundred pounds!" Doing a bench press with him standing over my head, ready to catch at any moment. He didn't wear any underwear, see his nuts up his pant leg.

"I DID IT!" I'm hugging him, "I DID IT!" Feel the bulge in his blue shorts hugging me back. Alarmed I jumped back, "Gonna be late for work," Jumping into my sweat pants. "See you on Monday."

Already at the door my shirt going over my head, "I want to see you tonight!" He's yelling. Running for the stairs, no way I'm waiting for the elevator.

Absolutely crazy, six months and I haven't run in to him on the elevators, the laundry room. He's only seen me in my workout sweats until today.

Hired a new receptionist at the office, I start my new duties on Monday. Wore my best new skirt and blouse to work today. Jeans and a button down shirt waiting for me at the mail boxes, with flowers...

XXX

"Baby..I need to hear about the first time you made love." Lisa was filling the screen. Feet on the desk leaned back legs splayed open, glass dildo moving in and out, middle finger flicking her clit.

"She has a clit piercing," Ray lowered the sheets so she could see his throbbing meat.

"Never wear it on the first date." Lisa shoved the dildo deep, put her hand flat on her mons so we could see the D-ring better. Zoomed the camera for a close up, "Tell me now." She moaned.

"God I was so scared." Changed hands so she could get a view while I stroked his cock, "It was all a blur, kissing felt so natural." Erotic having phone sex for the first time.

"Faster..tell me." Lisa needed to get to the good parts.

"He was on top of me, cock was so big in my hand." Joan straddled Ray reverse cowgirl, "How would it ever fit." Ray was reaching around to twiddle my fiddle, caressing my breast. "I rubbed the tip back and forth in my pussy lips." Joan held the phone down so she could see she was reliving the moment. "Just the tip, thought I was going to faint. Gripped it with my fingers, they didn't reach all the way around..pulled it in till it hit my fingers, only a couple inches." Picture on the screen changed, Lisa had the big bulbed end in her cunt now, tugging on her piercing.

"He took my hand away put it on his butt...few inches all the way out then pushed it back in...so slow..it felt so much better than my hair brush handle...pulled on his ass with both hands..."

Lisa's pussy was gaping, open and shut. "I needed it deep, like I was fucking my pussy with my brush...He started kissing me..squeezing my tit harder...my pussy started this wild pulsing...My hands held tight as my hips flew off the bed..I needed all of his cock..I think I passed out."

"Pick up the phone!" Lisa's muffled voice. I had dropped the phone on the bed, Ray picked it up so she could see me having an intense moment, shuddering with his cock deep, he was coming too.

"I need your cunt again Lisa!" Ray was begging. I needed to see him fuck her again too. Lisa was cleaning the lens on her web cam.

"Fuck I'm going to make you two famous.." Lisa clicked off the connection.

To be continued..Lisa makes a video.