Babydick Fiancé Gets Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned Sylvia and Fred were sitting on the bed close together.

Sylvia beamed at me.

"Oh David darling. Freddie and I have had the most marvellous idea. Can you guess what it is?"

I shook my head, filled their champagne flutes and sat on the bed beside my wife.

"No my dear. Please tell."

Sylvia clinked her glass against my chastity cage.

"Darling, Freddie has kindly offered to fill in for you. Isn't that wonderful?"

I said I didn't think it was so wonderful which made Sylvia angry:

"Since you've gone and got your dick all locked up on our wedding night I would have expected some gratitude. You should be thanking Freddie not being rude and mean. Remember, this is all your fault"

I protested: "It's not my fault that your mother lost the key."

At that Sylvia lost her temper:

"May I remind you that if you hadn't kept jerking your little dick in front of all of our friends and relatives mummy wouldn't have had to lock it up. This is my wedding night and I have every right to expect my husband to fuck me and if you can't do it you should jolly well be nice and grateful to someone who can. Now just shut up and open that bottle of bubbly."

Realising I was beaten I opened the bottle and refilled their glasses.

Sylvia was a little nicer to me:

"Good. That's better. Now, get off the bed. Sit on the armchair and be quiet."

I sat and watched as my wife turned to Freddie.

"So Freddie, you were telling us all about your cock being too big. I'd love to see exactly how big is a too big cock."

She knelt in front of him, her wedding dress spreading out over the floor, and carefully undid his belt, unzipped his flies and pulled his cock free.

"Wow. That's big even by my standards. This is going to be such a memorable wedding night. Have you ever fucked a bride before?"

I watched as my bride lay on our wedding bed, hitched up her white dress, opened her legs and let Freddie fuck her. She got on all fours, her white skirts and petticoats over her back, facing me while Freddie fucked her from behind. She came loudly, moaning and whimpering strange animal noises. He filled her with cum and she let me lick her pussy clean of his sticky discharge. She said it was a wedding present.

They fucked until the sun came up then fell asleep in one another's arms. I crept into the bed and slept next to my wife.

We woke late with barely any time to get to the airport for the flight to our honeymoon. Freddie offered to drive us there in his sports car. We had our holiday bags packed already.

"But what about the key to my cage?" I reminded them. "I can't go on our honeymoon like this!"

Freddie rang Pete's mobile and this time he answered. Pete agreed to meet us at the airport with the key.

The rear seat of the Aston Martin barely had enough room for one person so Sylvia sat in the front next to Freddie. I was glad to be spared the trauma of a front seat view and cowered beneath the luggage as Freddie drove recklessly and at great speed. Sylvia seemed to find it all very exciting and insisted on giving Freddie a blow job as he roared down country lanes at 100mph.

We arrived at the airport an hour before our flight. Peter was nowhere to be seen. Sylvia insisted on finding a cupboard where Freddie could fuck her one last time and I had to keep look out so they weren't caught.

Peter still hadn't shown up when the final boarding announcement came and we rushed through the gates.

My dick was still locked in it's chastity cage as we took our seats on the aeroplane that was to take us to our Caribbean honeymoon destination.

As soon as we were in the air Sylvia ordered gin and tonics to celebrate our honeymoon. The alcohol only increased my sense of despair and self-pity and made me more tearful as I drank.

I tried to get Sylvia to understand how upset I was, to cuddle me and say something to make me feel better.

She was not sympathetic. She told me not to ruin the honeymoon by sulking. Eventually she lost her temper and told me off loudly so that other passengers stared and the stewardesses came to ask what was up.

Sylvia took some sleeping tablets, put on her travel mask and ear plugs and went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep. I continued to drink and become increasingly maudlin and tearful.

**************************************

The stewardesses were very sympathetic and attentive.

When they discovered that we were newly weds they tried to cheer me up by asking all about the wedding. I told them about the church and the lavish reception.

Then they wanted to know why I was crying on my honeymoon.

Before I knew it I was telling them everything, from Sylvia's bachelorette party right up to the wedding night and my despair at going on honeymoon still bound in my chastity device. The free on-board drinks had gone to my head and I was so pleased to unburden my problems to such charming and sympathetic young women.

I found it hard to keep my voice down and soon noticed that many of my fellow passengers were listening as well. I didn't care but the stewardesses asked me to join them in the cabin crew area so I could talk without disturbing others.

I found their attention so overwhelming and cathartic that I broke down in tears as I retold the story and answered their questions. They were so kind, they hugged me as I sobbed and patted my head.

Of course it was only natural that they should want to see the chastity device. The senior stewardess told me that it was a requirement because it may have health and safety implications that cabin crew should be aware of. They were very kind and made pitying, consoling sounds, nodding as they inspected my little cage. Each took pictures on their phones in case of medical emergencies.

I thanked them and added that I wished that Sylvia was as considerate. This made me cry again as I told them how horrible and angry my wife had been:

"But I can't blame her really. I've ruined her honeymoon. Whatever is my poor darling wife to do for two weeks on a Caribbean island with me like this?"

The head stewardess told me not to worry about Sylvia.

"She'll find lots of things to do. She's come to the perfect place for a honeymoon for a wife in her situation. Now do your trousers up, go back to your wife, secure your seatbelt and prepare for landing. I know you'll both have an unforgettable honeymoon."

As it turns out she was right but that's another story...

12