Baby's first concert

Story Info
Baby's first concert experience.
1.2k words
4.3
9.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe he actually got me tickets! They were sold out for months!" You tell yourself as you lay out your dress for the show.

You reach for bra but decide against it. You wanna be a little slutty tonight maybe get lucky and meet someone there. You put on a thong and your tight black dress. Barely covering your thighs.

As you check the mirror, you can see the panty line from the thong. You frown but then you think screw it, total slut tonight. And you slide the thong off and readjusted your dress. Much better.

"Daddy I'm ready! Can you drive me to the show now?" As you walk down stairs he catches a glimpse upskirt.

"Wow baby, you look too good. Should I be worried?" A wicked grin on his face. And you start to blush

"Silly daddy, you don't have anything to worry about." And you reach over and give your daddy a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much for the tickets daddy, you are the best!" You hug, and your daddy's arms wrap around your small body holding you tight.

Wait, what's that pressing against you...daddy is getting hard because of me?

"You're welcome baby, anything for you. And besides, I'll make sure you earn them later. Hehe." Mischievous grin and look in his eyes.

"Aww daddy, don't I have enough chores already? Ok ok. I'll make you happy daddy. Now let's head out."

On the way there you can't help but constantly glance over at the bulge in his pants as he drives. Not noticing he is also looking at you in your short tight dress, riding up and almost revealing your pussy.

As you get another glance at his crotch, suddenly he puts his hand on your thigh. Instantly you get turned on. His hand so close to your pussy.

"OK baby we are here!" You didn't even notice. And he slides his hand on your thigh a bit before smacking it.

"Get going, you don't wanna be late. You're friends are probably waiting" and you snap out of it and realize you were staring at daddy's crotch the whole time he spoke.

"OK daddy, thank you so much" and you give him a kiss on his lips again. Holding it for longer than usual.

As you get out of the car, your skirt rides up just enough to reveal your hairless pussy for just a second.

Oh my god daddy saw didn't he?! You panic and hurry out of the car and go to main entrance to meet friends. "Have fun baby! See you soon!" He yells out of the cars window.

Blushing the whole way you can't stop thinking of how good his warm hand felt on your thigh. How soft his lips are, you never noticed before with just the quick kisses like usual. Why did I actually just kiss him like that right now? You are so lost in thought you walk right past your friends. They catch up and you snap out of it.

The venue is packed, shoulder to shouler people just dancing and loving every second. The concert is better than you could have hoped! After a couple of songs, you realize that you lost track of your friends as they got closer to the stage. But you are having too much fun to worry.

While enjoying yourself, suddenly someone grabs your hips. Startled you just freeze and do nothing. Then the strangers hands start to roam...brushing up against your ass.

You gasp and don't know what to do...part of you wants to run and find your friends, but you know you won't.

Then you start to feel it. You are wet!

Before you know it you are pushing your ass more towards the stranger. And as you do that, he grabs your hips again and begins grinding his crotch on your ass.

Your slutty tendencies take over. And you relax, while both keep grinding as the next song begins. To everyone else it just looks like a couple dancing the night away.

But in reality you are being sexually assaulted in the crowd by a complete stranger. You don't care. You know you want this. So you let it happen and the stranger gets bolder and bolder.

Sliding one hand around your hip. Touching your stomach and sliding his hand up slowly till he is grabbing your tit. And again, you don't care. You want more.

The stranger leans forward and whispers into your ear....

"Hi baby girl, surprise!"

And you turn around to see your daddy.

"So you would let any stranger just grope you like that?" He says as he looks at you with a grin.

Embarrassed you just stay silent and avert your eyes from his.

"What a naughty girl! You wanna be a slut that bad?"

And you nod. Still not able to look him in the eyes.

"Well I'll show you how sluts are treated then." And he turns you back around. Again you can feel his hard cock pressing on your ass thru his jeans.

As your daddy grinds, you feel him lift your skirt a bit. The concert is so crowded no one can see what he is doing. Now your bare ass is pressing against him. When you feel him move his hand and unzip his pants, and suddenly you feel the warmth. His hard thick cock pressed against your bare ass in the middle of the crowd.

Then the singer starts playing one of their major hits and the whole crowd is cheering and going crazy.

Your daddy takes this opportunity and presses his cock against your bare asshole.

And he leans in close again, "what a slut! No panties? You wanted to get fucked like this didn't you?"

You don't answer. Instead you confirm exactly what he suspected by shoving your ass back into him more so his cock slides right into your asshole. And not a single person in the crowd around you has a clue.

Your daddy is balls deep in your asshole as you "dance" together at the concert. Each beat of the music he pumps his cock into you and your moans are drowned out by the music.

Then your friends show up and find you! And your daddy introduces himself to them, while still balls deep in your stretched asshole.

Another song starts playing and your friends look away and he starts fucking you again faster this time with the beat. This goes on and on until finally he cums inside you near the end of the singers set.

Slowly his cock slides out and he zips back up. But now you are leaking cum from your gaped asshole in public. Around your friends.

"So you are going out with friends after the concert baby? Have fun, I'll see you at home! Don't be too late ;)"

He then looks over to your friends "Nice to finally meet you all!" As he walks away.

You can't speak, you are blushing. Your inner thighs slick with the cum leaking out of you. Soon it will slide past skirt and everyone will notice. Even your friends.

What do you do now?