All Comments on 'Babysitter'

by k2211

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, huge potential please write the next part soon !

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do so many would-be writers forget the 'here' DOES have a second 'e' and that 'you are' gets shortened to 'you're'?

Makes it far easier to read when you get the words right rather than taking time to puzzle over what's meant!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

Fun story, if a bit rushed at the end.

I believe it would have scored much higher if posted in BDSM. It’s a bit heavy for the vanilla crowd here.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

I love babysitter stories, and fucking the mom and dad are what I liked. Once I was babysitting and my boyfriend came over to fuck me. We went to the master bedroom and did an hour of great sex. We even talked about what would happen if the couple I was sitting for came home early and caught us. It was sexy talk and I got wetter and wetter because we talked about doing them in a foursome.

And then it happened. The couple came into the bedroom quietly and naked and then they pulled us apart and he started fucking me and she started riding my boyfriend’s cock. We all laughed and they said they knew we were fucking and wanted some hot sex as well.

The next year of doing baby sitting for them was even more fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk2211@k2211
I write for my pleasure, it's not perfect and I don't pretend to be a great writer. My writing is fantasy, it makes me horny and I hope it does the same for my readers.