Babysitter Cam Ch. 04

Story Info
Movie Theater temptations.
1.7k words
4.08
6.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after you finished cleaning up, packing your purse, and noting the web cam on the computer, Mr. Bennett appeared in the bedroom to pay you and take you home. You were nervous and panicky during the whole ride home; you hoped Mr. Bennett didn't notice. Did that red light on the camera mean it was active and recording? If so, would the Bennetts find the resulting video? How would they react? They would have to fire you, and maybe even press charges for putting Chantelle at risk of seeing sexual acts. Could that be construed as a pedophilic act?

You felt like you were in big, big trouble.

Once you got home, you started to calm down a little. The house was very quiet. Your mom was a mechanic and tow-truck driver. She must have had to drive out to rescue someone; and your dad was just a workaholic; he probably went back to the office after mom left.

As you calmed down, you realized that underneath the panic and nerves, you were also horny. Nearly getting caught must have triggered a fetish you didn't know you had. Thinking about that caused you to start thinking about a lot of other ways and places you could masturbate with some risk of getting caught. Masturbating in public late at night, in dressing rooms at clothing stores, and in your car in a busy parking lot made your pussy throb a little bit. You made a mental note to make plans. You went to your room, grabbed your ball gag and one of your toys, and spent several hours letting these fantasies flow through your mind and your pussy.

The Bennetts didn't call for you to babysit or contact you for two weeks, and you were very worried. On the other hand, the police didn't show up to haul you off to jail; you took that as a good omen.

After two weeks had gone by, you found yourself stuck on a Saturday night; the Bennetts never called you on Sunday or later than mid-afternoon Saturday. You knew you wouldn't be babysitting for them that night. Your parents, however, decided to host a dinner party for their friends - this meant lots of drinks and inside jokes after dinner. You couldn't stand being around for these parties, and your parents happier when you weren't there.

You had the night to yourself. You knew what you'd be up to if the house were empty -- all your toys would get their turn. But the party was going to be a real buzzkill and the idea of one of your parents' friends walking in on you made you squick. You had to get out of the house. You found a movie you thought looked okay. It was the last show of the night, so you had time to grab a bite to eat first. You would be out of the house long enough that the party would be over when you returned. You changed your clothes, grabbed a purse, and paused. You remembered how you felt when you thought about being caught in public. You tossed your bullet vibe in your purse. You got excited thinking about using it in movie theater. That lead you to grab your g-spot vibe as well.

You went to a basic chain restaurant for a perfectly adequate fancy salad. You ate it and decided against desert. You went in the restaurant bathroom to use the bullet to get you warmed up. You had to keep it on low, so there wouldn't be too much noise from either the vibe or you. After getting warmed up you headed to the theater to see the movie.

The theater was packed! Jammed full! Even though it was the late show, there were several families with children there. The only seat you could find was in the middle of the theater, crammed between three tweens and two middle-aged ladies. The ladies who had clearly been enjoying a cocktail or two. So much for your hopes of masturbating in the theater. But the fantasy kept replaying in your head. When you weren't watching the movie; being distracted and annoyed by the tweens; or teased by the ladies on the other side, your fantasies ran wild.

You imagined yourself stark naked, with your legs spread wide and your feet propped up on the seat in front of you. You held the bullet smashed against your clit with one hand, and the other one was thrusting the g-spot vibe in and out of your pussy furiously. The ladies next to you had started out aghast, then started giggling, but now they were flushed and had their hands in their clothes, clearly joining in. The tweens were looking disgusted but also streaming it live. They were giving an in-depth commentary about how unrealistic it looked compared to the movies their parents didn't know they'd seen.

A couple of men in the row in front of you had stood up and were facing you while stroking their hard cocks. One man's cock was very meaty -- almost thicker than it was long with strong veining and was dark red. The other man's cock was much more classically built -- well proportioned, moderately veined and throbbed pleasantly. This man had also taken the time to trim himself, so his pubic hair looked more like a beard than a bush, and he'd cleaned off the sides of his cock.

You suddenly came back to reality and noticed that your panties were really soaked, and you were desperately horny. You made your way out of the theater as quickly as you could and then almost sprinted to your car. You reached into your purse and pulled out your toys. Then you remembered where you were parked. It had been a very lucky find -- someone had been pulling out of a space directly in front of the theater under a streetlamp. You took the spot and now were in your car about to rip off your clothes and masturbate in a very well-lit spot directly in front of the main entrance of the theater.

You couldn't do it. You had to move the car. Even with all the fantasizing you had just done, and even with the other fantasies you'd had, this was too far out of your comfort zone. You started your car and drove around looking for a more private space.

You found a spot that was in the back corner of the lot away from all the buildings and shaded by a tree. You put the car in park and slammed the driver's seat all the way back. You'd worn a skirt so you could cover up your hands if you'd been able to masturbate in the theater; but it was going to be in the way too much here in the car. You quickly pulled off the skirt and your panties and tossed them in the passenger seat. You decided to get rid of your shirt and bra, too.

Between the fantasies in the theater, and the reality of being naked in a parking lot about to masturbate had your pussy throbbing and leaking. You desperately wanted to grab your toys and hit things hard. Instead, you slowed down a bit. You put your palm at the top of your lips, just sitting on your clit, with your fingers covering the rest of your pussy. You kept your hand flat like that and started moving up and down in a slow pattern. You felt the pleasure start to expand out into the rest of your body as you kept up this motion for another five minutes. You varied how much pressure you used in your palm and how much you curved your fingers. You started making small little gasps and grunts, and then had a small orgasm. Your pussy spasmed and you pushed out a lot of fluid. You should have brought a towel. Or three.

Next you got out the bullet, turned it on low, and started gently caressing your lips and hovering over your clit a bit. Your gasps got a bit louder and more frequent. You increased the speed of the bullet and started stroking it between your lips and up over your clit. Your free hand grabbed one of your breasts and pulled and twisted your nipples. After a couple minutes of this, you moved the bullet to your nipple and grabbed the g-spot vibe. There was no holding back now. You started working the g-spot vibe against your clit and your g-spot as fast as you could., You crushed your nipple between your thumb and the bullet.

Your gasps were now at full volume, and it wasn't long before you started screaming out your orgasm. You squirted hard, splattering the steering wheel and the dashboard. You had also made a much larger puddle on the seat. You'd have to take it to get detailed before your parents drove it again.

You lay there panting and catching your breath. Suddenly something rapped against the window hard. It startled you and you jumped a bit. Looking out the window, you saw a security guard with a flashlight. He made a motion for you to roll down the window. You blushed from your face all the way down past your breasts when you realized that you were completely naked. You didn't know how long he had been there. You rolled the window down. In a stern town of voice, he said that the mall was closed and that you needed to go find somewhere else to park. You nodded your head abashedly, and said "yes sir, I'm sorry sir". He nodded his head, pointed at the parking lot exit, and made a shooing motion. You rolled up the window and drove off.

You started to drive home, but then you realized that you were still naked, and couldn't get dressed while parked at your house. You pulled into a bank parking lot. You tried to wipe up as much as you could with your panties, and then put them in your purse. You got the rest of your clothes on and drove home.

Tuesday morning, you were really surprised to get a text from Mr. Bennett. He said that Chantelle had fallen ill at school and hoped you could watch her for the rest of the day. You were very relieved that he didn't mention anything about the computer. You said yes and headed over.

When you arrived, the driveway was empty. You used the spare key he'd told you about and went in. The house felt empty, and nobody responded when you called out.

Then you saw a light on at the top of the stairs.