Babysitter Cam Ch. 03

Story Info
Was that light on the whole time?
1.6k words
4.68
8.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your orgasms last night and this morning, you wanted to take a long soak in the bath luxuriating in the afterglow. But you were too hungry. Downstairs in the kitchen, you started making coffee and turned to get some yogurt out of the refrigerator...Much to your chagrin, there was a long list of chores from your parents stuck to the front. All the plans you had for spending the day in long sessions of "self-care" just went out the window.

The interruptions in your planned daily schedule lasted until Friday. Your level of frustrated horniness was at an all-time high. Fortunately, you were babysitting Chantelle that night. You knew the Bennetts were going to be out later than normal. Chantelle had an early morning sports practice to go to, so would be in bed earlier than usual. You would have several uninterrupted hours with only yourself, the photos of Mr. Bennett, those mysterious videos, and whatever toys you thought you could smuggle in.

You packed a larger purse than normal, putting in some of your favorite toys including: the g-spot vibe you used the morning after your last job at the Bennett's house, a tube of cream that warmed and stimulated your clitoris, and a more traditional dildo. You didn't feel comfortable bringing any of your more interesting toys like butt plugs, nipple clamps or even the vibe that looked like a tongue. The dildo was much thicker than your vibe and had a set of fake testicles attached -- these gave you something to get a solid grip on. It also had a suction cup at the bottom so you could mount it on something so you could ride it hands free.

You also packed a smallish towel; you knew you couldn't use any of the Bennet's towels to sop up your juices because you would have to either steal them or leave them in the dirty laundry. You added a book from the reading list for one of your classes for next semester; you always liked to get a head start on your school, and a couple of snacks on top of your toys to help hide them in your purse.

You got to the Bennett's house on time, and everything went according to your plan. You gave Chantelle her meal, prodded her to do her homework, and even read some from your textbook. You waited for another 20 minutes after Chantelle went to bed before going to the home office and unlocked the computer. You were a little disappointed that neither the photoset nor the directory with the videos was immediately open, but it only took a little bit of searching before you found them.

You opened a video that was named 'Majorca 2021' and had three ***s. The video opened with a shot of Mr. and Mrs. Bennett in front of an open window with a barred fence to keep you from falling out. The camera was set up at an angle that gave a good view of the couple and the window. The sun was just starting to set, and Mrs. Bennett was on her knees sucking Mr. Bennett's cock like she was drinking water after spending three days lost in the desert. She alternated between licking his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth, and sucking on his testicles. After about three minutes of this, Mr. Bennett pulled her up off the ground and she bent over to lean on the window fence, facing towards the city below as the sunset painted it in shades of orange and pink and red.

You were so captivated that you hadn't noticed you were tugging and rubbing your nipples under your shirt. Pausing the video, you quickly ran to your bag, grabbed the towel, took off all your clothes and sat back in the chair again. You took just a minute to suck on your nipples and cup your pussy with your whole hand and move it around in circles a bit. Doing this gave your clit a bit of a warmup without being too aggressive early on. Then you applied the clit cream.

You started up the g-spot vibe at its lowest speed and slowly stroked it across your clit and between your lips. Your clit started to warm up as you started to get wet.

You started the video up again. Mrs. Bennett was leaning out the window, resting on the grate that kept people from falling out. Mr. Bennett grabbed her hips, slipped his cock into her, and started to fuck her roughly. Her body moved back and forth as she started to moan and cry out her pleasure. After about a minute and a half, she peaked and yelled out across the city as Mr. Bennett continued to fuck her from behind. As her orgasm stopped rocking her body and her cries settled down, Mr. Bennett pulled out from her and made two or three strokes of his hand and then came all over her back. They both walked out of the shot as the sun fully set.

You looked at the folder of videos some more. The three-star video had been very hot, and you didn't want to run out of steam too soon. You still had several hours to enjoy yourself. You chose one that seemed much tamer, it was named "Indiana Hotel" and had two **s. Opening it up, you saw a standard hotel room with Mrs. Bennett lying flat on her back on the bed. Her hips were right at the bottom edge of the bed, and her legs were over Mr. Bennett's shoulders. Her hips were moving up and down a bit and you could barely hear Mr. Bennett's tongue slurping at her pussy. She started getting more active, so Mr. Bennett put his hands across her legs and held her hips down onto the bed. She began panting and then moaning. Suddenly, she arched her back, closed her eyes, and grunted 'ahh' a couple of times as she orgasmed.

You realized that you had stopped rubbing the vibe lightly along your clit and lips and had pressed it down in one place. It was having the right effect; you were now dripping a little. You looked down to enjoy the view and sucked on your nipple for a minute or two.

Turning back to the video, Mr. Bennett had stood up, but was still between Mrs. Bennett's legs. He had placed his cock on top of her pussy and was grinding it up and down along her lips. His hands were on Mrs. Bennett's shoulders pressing them against the bed. Taking your cue from him, you turned off the vibe, got your dildo and started grinding it against yourself. It felt very good. On the screen, Mr. Bennett had changed his angle so that his balls were rubbing between her lips across her opening, and the bottom of his cock was pressing onto her clit. His cock was glistening, so Mrs. Bennett must have been very wet. Her head was thrashing back and forth, and she was moaning almost constantly.

Mr. Bennett began a stream of dirty talk with a strong dominant edge to it. "You like this, don't you. You like being held down and used. You like my cock stroking you and are dying for me to fuck you. But I won't. You don't get my cock tonight. You've been too naughty, the way you talked to the hotel receptionist and left the buttons of your blouse undone. Everyone got a show when you dropped your phone and then bent down to pick it up. You don't get my cock; you must suffer like this. I've got you trapped, and completely under my control."

Between the sights and sounds of their sex, the things he was saying, and how you had been using the dildo - you spasmed, gave a couple of short (but hopefully not too loud) cries and orgasmed. You hadn't squirted, but you left a lot of juice on the dildo and the towel. As you came back to your senses, you heard Mrs. Bennett scream out her own orgasm. This gave you a powerful throbbing in your pussy and you felt more juice run out.

Mr. Bennett then grabbed Mrs. Bennett's legs and pushed them up against his chest. His hands went straight to her pussy and started stroking two fingers in and out while rubbing her clit in circles with this other hand. You knew he was working her g-spot, so you quickly grabbed your vibe again, and followed along with him. Every time she stopped moaning and gasped for breath, he increased his speed until he was slamming his palm against her and rubbing her clit in circles fast enough that he could have been a blender. You followed suit with your g-spot vibe and nearly tipped the chair backwards as you came at the same time as Mrs. Bennett. You both squirted a lot -- thankfully you had remembered the towel.

Your jaw hurt and you realized you had bit your cheek trying not to scream. You made a mental note to get a ball gag and bring it with you next time. Suddenly you heard a noise like Chantelle was getting up. Hurriedly, you threw on your clothes, wiped down the chair and closed the windows on the computer. Opening the bedroom door, you stepped out. Then you heard the Bennett's car pull up - they were early! You turned around towards the computer to make sure that you hadn't forgotten anything. You grabbed the towel, wiped off as much as you could and then looked at the desktop again to make sure everything was closed.

That's when you noticed the webcam on top of the monitor, with a red light blinking on it...