Babysitter with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of my tongue darted to her now exposed clit. Squeals of delight. I paused. Muffled words from far, far away - they sounded like "Stop being such a fucking tease!!!". OK. I returned my attention to her most sensitive spot. New squeals, and the hand at the back of my head tugged at my hair, pulling me closer. I fingered her faster, deeper. She was so snug, so incredibly snug. How I longed to be in her again...

Ella was approaching orgasm, and, while I was concerned maybe I was overdoing it, it seemed she liked the intense stimulation, so I just kept lapping away like mad, tongue frantically tickling her clit. Seconds later, her thighs shook as she raised her ass from the sofa, pushing herself up in a bridge, cumming against my face, before she collapsed back onto the grey cushion, utterly spent.

I stopped, pulled back a little and let her return to her senses at her own pace. After a few seconds, she lifted her legs off me, still trembling a little. I got up and sat myself down facing her, letting her come to before talking to her. "So, happy?" I inquired.

A lazy smile spread across her face. "If you really need to ask me that..." Laughs.

She sat up, still smiling.

"I had better go back real soon," Ella said, glancing at the wall clock now claiming 9PM was mere minutes away. "But first... Uhm, first let me say I am not sure I will go through with it, but I'd hate to not even have tried - would you like me to try to return the favour?"

If I'd like her to blow me? I didn't need long to ponder that question.

"Sure thing, but only if you're curious and think you may like it", I hurriedly replied. "After all, it would be hard to enjoy it if I suspected you were doing it only, uh, out of a sense of duty, having to return the favour or something. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely LOVE going down on you - but if blowing me isn't your cup of tea, you still make me very, very happy without doing so."

"Mom always told me 'How can you possibly know you don't like it, you haven't even tasted it yet!', so I guess I had better try at least once!" she giggled. "Let's try. I promise you I will not say "YUCK" or anything." With that, she motioned closer, kneeling in front of me, grinning broadly at me while tugging at my belt.

She deftly undid the buckle and went to work on tne buttons in my fly, soon having me lift my ass off the cushion for an instant so that she could pull down my jeans. With those out of the way, she eagerly pulled down my briefs and with a triumphant "Hah!" reached for my cock. I sat back, bracing myself.

Ella moved closer, steadying herself with her left hand while wrapping the right around my shaft, giving me a couple of lazy strokes as she studied my cock up close; I could feel her warm breath on my glans. It felt wonderful.

Glancing up at me, she smiled her most mischievous grin and, sticking out her tongue, dipped her head forward and cautiously touched my glans with the tip of her tongue, tickling me for a second before drawing back. She giggled. "OK, that didn't feel at all like I expected", she smiled. "I'd figured it'd, like, taste more."

My no doubt pleading stare made her laugh. "No worries, lover." Her tongue shot out again, swirling around my purplish head, coating it with saliva. So softly, so tenderly I almost wondered if I imagined the whole thing. She leaned closer, licked her lips, then rested them against the head. Her tongue tickled me. I groaned.

She pulled back, grinning. "So, good, huh?" I nodded. "Absolutely. Just proceed at your own pace, I'm not going anywhere."

Her giggle developed into a laugh, which she muted by biting her hand. "I'm sorry," she said after collecting herself. "I suddenly had this picture in my head of you walking off for whatever reason, and it SO crashed with, hm, what I'd expected you to do." Her tongue tickled me for an instant before she looked up and grinned at me. "So, I'm not doing too bad, am I?"

If someone's got their hand on one's cock and their teeth only an inch away, one had better think it through thoroughly before voicing any criticism. Not that I had any, I loved the feel of Ella slowly, deliberately figuring out how to give a blowjob, and I told her as much. "No, most definitely not... Just keep at it, as long as you keep your teeth out of it, I don't think you can do anything I wouldn't love..."

Playfully, she closed her mouth, teeth clacking together. I winced at the thought of how that would have felt had my cock been between her jaws, and it must have shown. She laughed again, her hand giving me a couple of good strokes. "You should've seen yourself!", she giggled, before letting her lips rest against my glans once more, tongue twirling over it, probing, tickling that most sensitive spot on the underside - I was in heaven. Another groan.

"So," she murmured, seemingly to herself as much as to me. "I'm supposed to suck it, eventually, right?" I grinned, trying to decide for myself whether she was just playing me or sincerely wondered what was next.

"Oh, just do whatever you please, as long as gnawing at it is not part of it. But yes, it would feel wonderful if you sucked at it - not too hard, I might add."

She nodded, then let her tongue slide up the underside of my shaft before closing her lips over the head, gently sucking, then letting her lips slide down a little, taking the whole of my glans in, sucking gently. My hands rested on her shoulders, and I squeezed them softly in approval. Her tongue twirled over my most sensitive parts, soon here, soon there, and there was nothing for me to do but to try to hold back for as long as possible. Speaking of which...

I moaned softly, raising a hand to stroke her hair as she blew me. "Listen, Ella, I'm going to give you a warning before I cum, right? Just pull off of me then if you don't want to swallow, OK?"

A nod and intensified efforts were the only response; she was getting into this, now. Slowly, ever so slowly did she work herself down my shaft, stroking me as she did so.

"Unh, Ella, I'm close, vee-eery close", I grunted through clenched teeth. Seconds to go at most. Her tongue gave my glans a last twirl, then she pulled off of me, a string of saliva and pre-cum reaching from my twitching cock to her mouth; she gave my shaft a quick tug, and I erupted.

Violently.

Ella found that orgasms don't come with an 'off' switch - as the first spurt of cum shot from me, I heard her squeal, the sound coming from far, far away - "Wait, where...", her words cut off when the first spurt landed God knows where, her firm grip around my throbbing member getting firmer still, her yanking at my cock, trying to direct the eruption in a harmless direction... Bliss. I kept cumming and cumming, lost to this world for a few seconds while all was just pure, concentrated pleasure.

As my orgasm ebbed out, I became aware she was laughing - a good-natured laugh suggesting she found the whole situation hilarious, that is. I opened my eyes and noticed what a mess we'd made; her tee wouldn't have looked out of place at a Jackson Pollock exhibit, spattered in cum streaks as it was; a spurt - presumably the first one - had hit her cheek, a drop of cum hanging like a pearl earring from her earlobe...

She grinned at me. "Wow, look what I've done!" she exclaimed between bursts of laughter. "I hope you've got a black tee I can borrow," she said. "Coming back home wearing this will be, uh, interesting."

"Mhm. But first..." I reached out, catching the drop of cum on her ear. "There's a little on your cheek, too, I'm afraid", I smiled.

She laughed, exclaiming that she was very much aware. "At first, I thought I was going to catch it full on right in my face. Fuck, I guess I should have seen it coming, if you'll pardon the pun. It struck me just as you cried that you were cumming that, uh, there was no place to put it." She dipped a finger in a streak having landed across her chest, touching it to her tongue, grimacing slightly. "Not quite to my liking, but perhaps if I swallow direct I won't notice the taste too much," she giggled. "Besides, when I finally tasted something and still didn't like it, mom said that I had to try several times before I got used to the taste. You ought to thank her next time you see her."

Getting up, I motioned for her to get up, as well. Once she was on her feet, I lifted the tee over her head, careful not to get any cum in her hair. With the stained garment safely taken off, I used it to wipe the remaining cum off her cheek, proud that I managed to do so without giving second thought to the fact that she was suddenly stark naked, her jeans and undies still in a heap at the other end of the sofa where I'd been going down on her.

When she was cleaned up, I took a moment to admire her, before suggesting she take go get herself cleaned up in the bathroom while I went searching for something not looking too out of place on an eighteen year old. I then proceeded to almost fall flat on my face, trying to head for the storage room in the basement without thinking to pull up my jeans and undies first. Another burst of giggles from Ella, who shot out an arm to steady me and suggested I get either dressed or naked before trying to go anywhere.

I went with getting dressed, sheepishly pulling up my briefs, slipping my now limp cock inside, then pulling on the jeans and heading for the stairs. "We've got a box of clothes Tania left behind somewhere in the storage", I said over my shoulder as I headed away. "They'll be a bit loose-fitting on you, but not outrageously so like any of my shirts would be."

Down in the storage, I fought my way past our skis, a toboggan and all sorts of winter clothing having just been tossed in there the moment spring had arrived, until I stood in front of the shelves at the back of the room, right next to the water heater. Luckily, I had labelled all the boxes, so it didn't take long to locate a box with 'Clothes. Not mine.' written on it. I sighed. I must have been quite upset while stowing them away, having not even brought myself to writing her name. Oh well. Opening the top flaps, I dove in and soon had a couple of dark, plain tees which ought to do the job.

Coming back up, I found Ella, dressed waist down, typing away at her cell phone. "Just updating my status on Facebook," she giggled. "No, not really. Catherine had messaged me while we, uh, had fun, wondering what I was doing and if she could come join me, as she was bored stiff." She giggled again. "I'm just telling her I put Thomas to bed, then dozed off in the wing chair in his room, but that I will be home in five minutes."

As she reached for the tees I handed her, she nodded to the tee she'd been wearing as she came here, lying in a heap on the floor. "Uh, would you be an angel and throw that in your laundry? I really wouldn't want to bring it back home, only to have my parents catch a whiff of your... Hm, appreciation of my efforts."

Softly laughing, I picked up the soiled garment and took my chances giving her a hug as she'd pulled on the new tee and got ready to leave. I got a quick peck on the cheek, then Ella paced over to the porch door, turning in the doorway to state that she was already looking forward to next time.

As was I. I went to the bathroom to destroy the evidence that I'd just been a very happy man indeed. That done, I figured it was time for a beer and an album. Minutes later, The Stone Roses spun on the platter as I sat down to just enjoy the last waking hour of my day.

12