All Comments on 'Babysitter Witness'

by Viceanglais

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyalmost 3 years ago

Exciting as far as it goes, but too short. I would like to see how Lauren reacts when they get home - both horny. Will they catch her reliving the scene with her hand between her legs? Will Mike spank Lauren? Maybe they both will - and then take her to bed with them? Give us more!

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutalmost 3 years ago

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

FoolishdancerFoolishdanceralmost 3 years ago

An excellent set up with tantalizing possibilities. Looking forward to more episodes.

IdspankrIdspankrover 1 year ago

Great story, well written with a terrific twist. I disagree with some of the others that you stopped to soon. A good author always allows his readers to use some imagination. You left off at just the right moment so that we could finish the story in our own minds, with our own ending.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One more chapter and several more spanks should get Julia's attention. Get Lauren in on the action, 10 to 15 bare bottom spanks?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Superb! A sequel would preferably include Julia being naked for her spankings, with Lauren assisting Mike in disciplining the spoiled brat wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViceanglais@Viceanglais
"The buttocks are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body because they are non-functional. Although they conceal an essential orifice, these pointless globes are as near as the human form can ever come to abstract art." Kenneth Tynan. When a woman submits to having he...