All Comments on 'BabySitter's T-Shirt'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This shouldn't be under Nonconsent/Reluctance

If anything this is Erotic Couplings. Great storyline, but wrong subject to put it under.

abingtonabingtonabout 9 years ago
Back to standard

This is the best story you have done for some time Ashton. A return to previous standards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Anon: this is the correct category

She didn't want to have sex with him, and made that clear, especially the second time. It was rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stopped reading...

...when he raped her in the morning. Not sure about Australia, but rape is a crime in the United States! The story started out well, but the loser brother-in-law ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting girl...

...dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To all the anon commenters::

This story is in the right category, if your going to leave comments about rape etc than when you realised that you should have left the page and go into another story that is less R18+. This site is for Pornographic Stories audio and visual if you don't like the category don't read it. Or maybe you do and it made you get off on the idea of it?? Either way my point is if you don't like it, don't read it.

I liked this story. I've been raped and guess what...simple as that

Nightowl19 (I think I can't log on)

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Good erotic read

Thought it should have been in mature, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your detail as always fantastic.... Keep up the get me wet writing...

ReadyRoseReadyRoseabout 9 years ago
Good story!

I liked these characters a lot! Part 2 perhaps? ;)

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Glad to see you back

I haven't read a new story of yours in a while. You do good work, and I wish you would write longer pieces. God knows you have the talent for it. But if I ever need a quickie read, there you are! I think my favorite part was the ripping the t shirt. Not much is sexier than a man ripping off your garments, without warning you. I don't even need the sex following it to be at the precipice. But rough and ready sex is always welcome. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous