The Naked Night In

Story Info
Three friends play a game of dares, one of them loses badly.
781 words
4.06
20.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750-word project - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"I'm bored," Bri sighed, taking a sip from her glass. "Can we play a game instead?"

Bri and her two housemates had decided to save some money by having a cosy Saturday night in, watching a romcom with a bottle of wine.

"Yeah, this film is rubbish," Jenna agreed, switching it off. "What kind of game?"

"How about... lucky dip?" Bri suggested. Lucky dip was a game the trio had invented, where the players wrote down five dares each, folded them up, and then put them in a hat. They'd then take turns picking dares at random, and if you chickened out of doing one then you were eliminated.

"We haven't played that in ages," Katy grinned, thinking back to all of the crazy things they'd made each other do over the years. "But yeah sure, I'm down!"

The girls tore out some pages from a notebook, formulated their dares, and put them in Bri's baseball cap.

"Guess I'm first," she smiled, shaking the hat and then picking out a scrap of paper. "Do a topless cartwheel on the driveway - wow guys, who's was that?"

"Guilty," Jenna smiled, raising her hand. "Now get those tits out!"

Bri reluctantly peeled off her pyjama top, then clutched her boobs as she ran out the front door and into the street. Two cars sounded their horns as they drove past the teenager launching herself into a cartwheel, and her tits bounced around uncontrollably as she sprinted back to the safety of the house.

"Nice job," Jenna laughed. "I'll go next - send a nude to your ex! Jesus!"

Bri, who had now covered up again, chuckled. "Your turn to strip," she smiled, as Jenna dutifully pulled off all of her clothes.

"Pass the wine bottle," she demanded, holding it over her crotch while she covered her boobs with her hand and posed for a photo. "He'll love that," she laughed bitterly, sending the nude off to her ex-boyfriend before getting dressed again.

Katy was next. "Re-enact the last time you had sex, in as much detail as possible," she recited, rolling her eyes.

"Thank God I dodged that one," Jenna smirked. "Come on then, get on the floor."

Katy crawled onto the carpet. "It was that guy from the Tinder date, and it started in doggy," she said, arching her back as she pretended to get fucked from behind.

"Sorry, were you wearing clothes at the time?" Jenna teased, and Katy sighed as she peeled off her pyjamas before performing the entire one-night stand for her friends, using the wine bottle to mime a facial as the grand finale.

As more alcohol was consumed the game kept going, but soon Katy was the first to bail when she was dared to post a topless selfie on her instagram story. On the next go Jenna flaked too, meaning that Bri had the chance to win.

"So if I complete this I am the champion, right?" she said, reaching into the hat for the last time. "Order a pizza and open the door completely naked - shit!"

"Ah, the delivery dare, a classic," Katy nodded approvingly, glancing at Jenna. "Was that you?"

"No, that was one of mine," Bri groaned, reaching for her phone. "Friendly fire, dammit!"

Bri placed the order, then when she heard the doorbell ring fifteen minutes later she tore off her pyjamas and rang giggling into the hall, drunkenly flinging her arms out wide as she threw open the door. "Hi, pepperoni passion with extra sausage?" she began, before her mouth fell open. "Oh no!"

Standing on the doormat was a miserable looking policeman. "Well, I was about to ask if you knew anything about the reports we'd had of a half-naked woman running out in the street," he growled, reaching for the pair of handcuffs fastened to his belt. "But I guess that I don't have to bother - hands behind your back, now, I'm arresting you for public indecency."

"But wait, I'm not wearing anything!" Bri protested, even though that was the point, and despite her cries she was cuffed and then led out of the door and into the night.

Jenna and Katy peaked out of the window as they watched their naked housemate being marched along the street, towards the police van which was parked at the end of the road.

"Well, I guess that means this round of lucky dip technically ends as a three-way tie," Katy mused. "Now, where the hell is that pizza?"