Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Even Mom Sucks the Stripper!
2.2k words
4.33
10.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The somewhat naughty invitation for Debbie's Bachelorette Party promised only this: "A Good Time For All Who Come and You Can Bet You Will" Leigh read it and laughed. That Laura, she is a piece of work. Of course, some guys would say she was a piece of ass and she was. But what a thing to put on an invitation!

Leigh was looking at herself in the mirror. She still had a nice figure approaching 50 after two kids. She looked at her ass. She knew some men, well, one in particular, had been after that for quite a while now. She even sometimes let a finger wander up there reading his stories.

But this party tonight, well, that would be interesting. A hotel room full of horny women, a stripper or two - she wasn't sure what Laura had cooking but knowing her, it would be wild. And since Leigh had spent some time on THAT side of the fence - she had an equal opportunity clit - she might find the stripper a huge turn on, she might find a woman in the room worth spreading her legs for, she was up for just about anything. Her FWB, well, he meant well but after a few sucks on his cock, getting him hard, a few strokes, he was done. No pussy licking, no ass play. It was go home and work that clit until ecstasy.

Tonight, she thought, would be different. She tugged on her black leather skirt, the one that always seemed to get guys after her when she was on the road, a shiny silk blouse that made her look bustier than she was and that perfume that Danny once told her made him hard. She took one last look at herself in the full-length mirror. Bitching!

Walking into room 504 at the hotel, things were hopping already.. Tequila, evidently, was the drink of the night and it seemed everyone was well-fueled when she arrived. Kim, a tall, slender blonde greeted her with a soft kiss on the cheek at the door, looked her up and down and smiled. She took her coat and put it in a back bedroom. Laura spotted her and came right over, "Leigh! So glad you are here. How are you, girl?"

"Great. Happy to see you. Can't believe you're taking the big step."

"Well, he's been fucking me for three years now. It's about time we make it official, don't you think?"

Leigh laughed. That was Laura. And as she looked around the room, it was going to be a fun night. Over in a corner was Laura's Mom, Jenny, a stunningly pretty woman of about 50, very busty, in a bright pink outfit. She was sitting with a darkly stunning woman, in a tight leather skirt and low-cut blouse, who was alternately laughing and sipping a big drink. Leigh made eye contact with her and she looked back and smiled.

"That's Chelsea," Laura said. "She swings. But don't tell her Mom. That's who's sitting next to her."

"Oh!" Leigh laughed. "Secrets. My lips are sealed."

"They better not be," Laura said, grabbing Leigh's arm. "We've hired some quality dick!"

They both laughed. It was going to be some night, Leigh thought to herself.

She walked over and took a seat on the couch besides several young women who were chatting and texting. There was an air of excitement in the room, she could feel it.

Then the music started. Loud, thumping bass and Laura ran to the edge of the hallway. "Here are our dicks!" she said, laughing and from around the corner, here they came, two male strippers, each wearing very very brief gilded shorts, their substantial cocks dangling in the middle.

Laura ran and stood between the two of them as they each struck a pose. "This is Tony," she said, reaching down and flipping up his large uncut cock, turning him around to show off a very tight, muscular ass that got the women whooping and hollering.

"He's very anxious to meet all of you," she said. "Well, your mouths anyway." And she flicked at his cock, spinning him around as the cheers grew louder.

"And this...." she turned and reached down to grab ahold of the very large cock of the tall, slim black man who was leaning down, trying to kiss Laura's neck, "is Scottie. He is very shy" she began to giggle as she tugged on his cock, which she could barely fit her hand around. "He is a very big boy. Be careful he doesn't poke your eye out!"

The screams in the room were wild and Leigh found that she couldn't take her eyes off that enormous black dick, swaying just a bit away from her spot on the couch. Would she taste it?

With the sound in the room pulsing, Laura went and sat down on a red chair, stationed in the middle and the two men, flanking her began to dance, turning around to show their impressive bodies, letting their cocks swing free...they were semi-hard but impressive nonetheless....and judging from the expressions that Leigh saw around her, many women were determined to make sure they'd see what these cocks looked like fully erect, even if they had to take matters into their own hands...or mouths..

Tony and Scottie had worked together before and they each had their own ideas of how to appeal to their audiences. Tony seemed to connect with the older women, the Moms or the buttoned-up ones who would never have imagined they'd act the way they were about to, once they got an up-close look at those swinging, swaying cocks.

The women who seemed to fixate on Scottie were usually a bit more reserved, usually professional-types, serious, intense women who would never in two million years be seen walking around in society with a big black buck on their arm but here, in the uninhibited circus of a bachelorette party, where everything that goes on is just between everyone here -- and of course, the meat providers, the strippers. Wouldn't they have a story to tell the husbands and boyfriends, Leigh thought.

So the show began...the men swaying and jumping around, the women all sitting in high-backed chairs in a line and Tony started at one end, Scottie at the other, teasing and tempting and standing and posing just within arm's reach.

"No touching!" Laura said. "Not yet," she insisted, running her hand between Scottie's legs, smiling at everyone like she knew she was getting away with something naughty.

Tony, meanwhile, went all the way to the end of the line where he started to stroke his cock in front of Jenny, bride-to-be Laura's sweet mom. A very proper, extremely pretty woman, Jenny sat sweetly, looking first at Tony's big brown eyes, then down at his thick uncut cock, which sat in the middle of his right fist. She looked over at her daughter, whose eyes were fixed that cock, too. And she laughed, a pretty, very feminine laugh, and looked over at Laura with a wild look in her eye. "I think I remember how to do this," she laughed, stunningly reaching for Tony's thick 9-inch cock. Laura's jaw dropped as did her other daughter, Chelsea, who nudged her mother's arm as she shockingly watched Jenny open her mouth very wide and swallow a good half of Tony's pulsing cock. "MOM!" Laura said, laughing as she watched her mother expertly fellate Tony's dick as he thrust it in and out of her eager mouth.

The audience went crazy, screams and hollers and hoots and noises and Jenny seemed to love the excitement and took almost his whole cock in her mouth. Leigh was shocked and aroused at the same time...this was going to be a wild night. Scottie was fascinated, too...and he stood clapping his hands, cheering Jenny as she sucked his pal's cock. Suddenly, she stopped...took a good grip on the cock and motioned to her daughter, Laura.

"Come on, bride-to-be," she laughed. "It's going to be a while before you get some strange dick. Your turn."

Leigh's mouth dropped open as she watched Laura walk over, kneel before her mother and take Tony's rigid cock in her mouth. Jenny reached out and put her hand on her daughter's shoulder as she moved up and down on Tony's cock. It was an incredible scene, mother and daughter sharing a cock. Mom, it seemed, actually gave better head.

At the other end of the line, Scottie was swinging -- literally -- into action, moving up and down the line of women who, seeing Laura in action, felt free to reach out and touch Scottie's dark and slender frame. He was playing with his long, thick cock, of course, letting it barely touch the outstretched hands of the women before him. Leigh was right about the middle of the pack so she was just watching him, the women grabbing at him, his cock, she could see, stiffening.

When he finally stood in front of her, he was hard and huge. Nobody, of course, knew this but Leigh had masturbated many times, thinking of a big black dick fucking her, filling her mouth, maybe even slipping up her tight ass. Seeing one up close...she could see the veins, the thick, knobbish-like head...she leaned forward, grabbed it gently and swallowed as much of it as she could. There was a gasp from the women beside her and cheers and hollers and Leigh opened as wide as she could..feeling Scottie's cock going deep in her throat, deeper than she'd ever taken any man. He looked down at her pretty face, surrounding his mighty cock and she looked up and met his eyes. She needed this cock, he thought. He gently held her head as she worked back and forth on his thick dick, getting his fiercely erect. "She's good," he said. "She be really good" as the women applauded and cheered her every up-and-down move. It was as if Leigh was letting something loose by letting that big black dick in.

Meanwhile, there were other shouts from the other end where now Chelsea, the swinger, Jenny's younger daughter, was now sucking Tony's cock and fingering herself while she did. Mom and Sis were watching and applauding, too...Mom looked as if she was touching herself as she watched, it was hot. Then Laura flipped up her skirt, knelt up on one of the chairs and hollered "Now, Tony" And Tony turned, extracted his cock from Chelsea's mouth and stood and slipped it in Laura's soaking wet pussy while everyone screamed. He fucked the bride-to-be hard and deep for a good 10 minutes, getting her off loudly.

Mom was clapping every stroke and so, it seemed was Chelsea, who was watching things very closely. Tony was getting close so he stopped, pulled out and squeezed the head of his cock. And Chelsea, never one to miss a moment, did exactly what Laura did, flipping up her skirt, hiking herself up on a chair, spreading her ass cheeks. "Here, Tony, here," she said, thrusting a middle finger up her considerable ass, working it back and forth, drawing screams from the crowd, who gathered around her now. Tony dutifully moved over, rubbed the head of his cock up and down her soaking wet pussy, then slid it into her ass. Chelsea let out a sigh, like it was just what she needed. "Fuck her ass, Tony" her mom, Jenny said, laughing and slapping her ass. "She needs it, can't you see?"

The whole room, it seemed, was drawn to the naughty action going on and Leigh, too, had stopped sucking to see what the commotion was. Scottie reached down and touched her face and smiled. "I want you," he said, softly. "And I want YOU," Leigh said and they walked a few steps over to the couch, oblivious to what was going on elsewhere.. She knelt up on the couch so he could approach from behind and Leigh squealed with delight as she felt that long, thick black cock slide all the way into her very wet, aching pussy. She had her black dick and he was good. Expertly, Scottie fucked her to a sweet, explosive orgasm....and as he did, his hand, clutching her ass, found his thumb near her tight, but seeming to open ass. He guided it, her ass easily accommodated him. He had an idea.

Without stopping, he reached down and felt Leigh's rock-hard clit, bringing more squeals of delight from her and with her close to cumming again, eased his cock out of her pussy and began to guide it up her tight ass. She wriggled as she felt what he was trying to do and as he worked the thick head of his cock in her ass, she let it all go and pushed hard back on his cock. It slid almost all the way in.

"Ohhhhhh baby" he said. "Take that big black dick".

Leigh started to cum and let it all go, a holler that all but stopped the fucking going on at the other end. He bucked once, twice, then slid it all the way in and filled her ass with cum. They collapsed on the couch to applause from most of the rest of the room.

Then sounds from the other end caught their attention again. This time, it was Jenny who was on her knees, ass up and Tony was licking her pussy and ass.

Laura, exhausted from being fucked so hard, sat there smiling. "Cum for me and Tony, Mom" she said, laughing. "Like I said, "Everybody cums."