Bachelorette Party Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she began to talk to me. I listened intently as she said, "Brian, I'm sorry; it was nothing I ever planned on happening. I don't know how you found out, but I'm glad that you did. I honestly don't know if I would have ever told you, but only because I knew you would be angry and that I would be the cause of that.

"We didn't plan it, and it had never happened before. I didn't even know that Kelly had bi tendencies - it was something that we never discussed. I didn't think she needed to know her brother's fiancé liked girls as well as boys, so we didn't talk about it. But after last night, I can tell you that it wasn't her first time - that much I'm sure about.

"I'm also sure the alcohol fueled some of what happened. You know I don't drink in excess like that, and it doesn't take much for me to get a nice buzz going. I went way past the buzz stage last night, but I know that you already figured that out. So fairly late in the party, I was feeling no pain, if you know what I mean. Kelly was the same way - in fact I bet she's having the same problems I'm having today.

"I don't even know how we got started together. It was late in the party and some of my guests had already gone home, so there was just a few of us left. Kelly came over to me because I think she felt more comfortable around me without some of my longtime friends being in the way. We started talking, and the conversation became a little intimate - again, not planned, but that is what happened. She said something like she couldn't believe you were finally getting married, and how glad she was that I was going to be her sister in law.

"Then it happened - we both leaned in together and gave each other a kiss on the lips. At first it was just a sister-sister kind of kiss, no romantic feelings at all. But even in my drunken state, a fire was lit deep inside me, and I knew I wanted more. I think she felt the same way, because we came together at the same time again. The second kiss had more passion in it, and when I pulled back that time, I saw just how beautiful she was. It was like she was the female version of you, and since I love you so much, it was easy to extend those feelings to her.

"The next kiss was longer, and when I slipped my tongue between her lips, I felt her receive it with her own. We kissed like lovers for about 15 seconds before we realized that others were probably watching us. By that time there were only about three left, but they still didn't need to see what we were doing. So we walked back to the back of the club together, not really knowing what we were going to do or where we were going to do it, but we definitely wanted to be alone.

"I'm embarrassed to say that we ended up in the handicap unisex restroom. At least it was clean. I don't know how many details you want, and I really am not up to sharing them by now, but we made love, taking turns on each other, bringing each other to orgasm. It hurts me to say that, Brian, because I know it's probably hurting you, especially since it was with your sister. It was over in about 15 minutes, and when we went back out into the club, we swore the three that were left to secrecy, by telling them that I wanted to tell you and didn't want you to hear it from anybody else."

I felt anger, pain, a loss of trust, and certainly sorrow, among other things. But I also still felt love. I believed her that it was the only time with Kelly, and that she was telling me the truth about everything else. It didn't make me trust her more, at least not yet. But I was glad she didn't seem to be hiding anything. It also made sense that some of this was certainly fueled by how much she had to drink. But I wondered if the fact that she was drunk at the time made it more likely that it was going to be a one-time only event, so I switched the conversation in that direction.

"So you fucked my sister. Is this a one-time only thing that you have now gotten out of your system, or did you find a deeper connection, in spite of the fact that you were blitzed?"

Eryn looked down as she pondered her answer. Carefully, she said, "I don't know, Brian - I have to be honest with you. I know being drunk was a big reason why it ever got started in the first place. But I also knew what I was doing, and how much I wanted her once I found out that she liked girls also. And when I told you it was like being with the female Brian, I was right - it was so comfortable and loving and not forced at all. I know that sounds bad, and of course if you tell me that I can't be with her again, I will honor that. But it will be tough, because since she is family, she's probably going to be around us a lot."

It was the answer I feared the most. I could maybe overlook a one-time sexual fling, even calling it a last sewing of her wild oats. But I wondered whether Kelly and Eryn could refrain from repeating what they did last night, since it was true that they would essentially be family members after Saturday. How much hurt would they feel if I forbade them from getting together again? I believed that Kelly would listen to my wishes, since we'd always had a good relationship as older brother/little sister and I had been her protector all through school.

Eryn could see me thinking, so she asked, "Brian, did I screw us up? Are we still going to get married on Saturday? I love you and I can't live without you. I know I crossed a line last night, but I hope it's not such a high line that we can't get past it. The silence is too heavy, Brian - what are you thinking?"

I owed her some kind of answer, but at the point I did not know what to say. Finally I came up with what I thought might be the only way to get past this. "I think we need to sit down with Kelly and hash this out. Would you call her and see if she could come over this evening? The sooner she gets here, the quicker we can see if we can get past this."

Eryn went to get her phone, and when she came back with it, she was reading a message or text of some kind. She showed me the phone screen and said, "It's from Kelly - she wants to know how things are today, and that she's sorry she pushed me so hard. Brian, she didn't push me, I went willingly, so don't be mad at her exclusively. I deserve as much blame as she does, and probably even more, since it was my marriage I potentially destroyed."

I replied, "Eryn, I'm not mad, because being mad won't solve anything. I'm disappointed, yes - but I'm also concerned for the future. I believe you are telling me the truth, but you have to understand that my trust in you took a big hit this morning when I found out. I appreciate you telling me - that's the best start for us to try and repair this. Call her and tell her that we've been discussing it, and we think she needs to be here with us so we can talk about this together."

I watched Eryn as she called Kelly. I could only hear her side of the conversation, but I was pretty what Kelly was saying as I listened to Eryn answer.

"Hi, Kelly...well, it's a little tense here right now...of course I told him! I'm not going into a marriage with a huge deception clouding things right away...Kelly, I explained everything. He's not mad, but disappointed, and he thinks we should probably have you over and talk about it together...right now if you could, but as soon as possible...okay, we'll see you in a few minutes."

She disconnected the call, and said, "I guess you could figure out how that went. She's coming right over. I think she was going to be afraid of you if you found out, so she was surprised that I told you. But you heard that part of the conversation, at least from my side."

She walked over to me and climbed in my lap again. "Will you hold me? I need to know that you still love me."

I put my arms around her as she snuggled up against me. I brushed my hand through her hair as I whispered, "Of course I still love you. If I didn't, you wouldn't be here right now, because I would have locked you out. But this hurts, and even though I want nothing more than to be able to get past this, it's going to take some time before I completely trust you again."

She sighed and said, "I know, and I hate that. I don't know if I have time to prove to you how much I love you and that I'm sorry for what I did before the wedding next Saturday. Are we going to have to postpone it, or do you think you can find it in you to trust me enough to go ahead and get married to me?"

I turned her head to look into my eyes and replied, "I don't know, but that's my goal. It's why Kelly is coming over to talk with us. She's a player in this little drama too, and I'll have to have some concessions from her that she doesn't get in the way again."

I leaned down and kiss her on the lips, which caused her to reach up and pull my head down harder. She kissed me passionately, and I realized that this was the first really sensual kiss we'd experienced all day. I missed it terribly, and it made me vow to figure out a way to work this out so I never again waited so late in the day to kiss her.

Kelly arrived in about 15 minutes. Eryn went to the door and let her in, and I could see the awkwardness in their body language already. I yelled out, "Hug her already and get in here, so we can get started on this." Eryn turned to me and laughed, and then gave Kelly a very platonic hug, which Kelly returned.

I was glad to see Eryn come and sit on the couch with me, as Kelly took her seat in a chair across the room. At first there was a very heavy silence pressing on us, because nobody really knew what to say. Finally Kelly leaned forward in her chair and looked at me directly.

"Brian, I'm sorry that I've put the two of you into this position. It was a mutual thing we did together, but I could have stopped it at any time, and chose not to, because I was in too far after the first kiss. I've known her for nearly as long as you have, since we were in college together and you two were an item soon after you met each other. Brian, I love Eryn, but as a sister and really great friend. I can honestly say I never saw her as a potential sex partner until last night, after that first little kiss. After that, something inside of me ignited, and taking her back to that bathroom was the most natural reaction I'd ever had.

"I wanted her to come with me to my apartment after, but I knew that would be worse than what we had already done. It was magical - she is such a beautiful woman, and I can easily spot what you see in her. But I already knew that, and I didn't have to have sex with her to know that."

I looked at her, and then back to my wife, and asked the question that was currently on my mind. "So Eryn, does this mean that I don't satisfy you in bed? How long have you felt like that? I thought our communication was so that we shared our feelings with each other, and I don't remember too many complaints. What changed?"

Eryn started to answer, but before she could start, Kelly jumped in. "Brian, let me answer this, because I pretty much know what Eryn would say. It's hard to explain, but those of us who enjoy sex with both males and females know that the sex is different. It isn't necessarily better with one or the other. In fact, I've had men that really knew how to please me with their cocks and tongues and fingers, and Eryn has told me how wonderful you are - I know, that may be a little creepy coming from your sister, but we're close enough that we share a lot of things.

"Sex with a girl isn't necessarily better, but it's different, and no matter how hard guys try, they cannot love us like another woman can. When you've had that, it's hard to stop. I date mostly guys, but I need a girl every once in a while to make love to me like I know the guys can't. It doesn't mean that you are not a good lover, Brian. It just means that sex with a girl will always be different than sex with a guy."

Eryn looked at me and nodded. "That's exactly what I was going to say. I love having sex with you, Brian. You are the most passionate and intense male lover I've ever had, and I have no desire to find anyone else to take you place - in fact, I'm quite sure nobody can ever replace you. But having sex with girls is different - it just is, and it's wonderful as well. It's just not the same when guys try to do what girls do for me."

There was another bit of heavy silence before I looked at Eryn and asked, "Tell me the truth - if you and I weren't attached, and you met Kelly and had a quick affair, would you pursue her and want to be with her on a full time basis?"

Eryn's eyes flared as she looked at me and said, "Brian, that's not a fair question, because I can't imagine not being with you. I honestly could not predict that, because I told you earlier that I see so many of your qualities in Kelly that how could I not help but love her?"

She looked at Kelly and quickly added, "Kelly, please don't take that the wrong way. You are your own individual person, and I don't want you to think I liked being with you because of how much you and Brian are alike. But I have to admit it's there, if I am fully participating in the Open Communications Policy."

Kelly looked a little perplexed for a few seconds, and I knew she had no idea what Eryn was talking about. But she must have let it go, because soon she was saying, "Eryn, don't worry about it - I understand. And honestly, I should take it as a compliment, because I know how wonderful Brian is, having grown up behind him all those years and watching him take care of me."

It was nice to hear Kelly say that, and it almost made me forget that she had had sex with my fiancé the day before without my knowledge. But it was true - I was the older brother who looked after her and threatened to tear apart any stupid boy who tried to use her or hurt her. I did get to a couple, and I think their outcome didn't hurt my reputation as an enforcer when it came to being nice to my little sister.

I turned my attention back to Eryn. "Look, I have two problems with what you did. First of all, you basically had an affair without my knowledge or consent. I know what we allowed each other to do while we were apart those two years, and to the best of my knowledge, you were faithful to the Open Communications Policy, although now I have to admit I have my doubts, which I'll never..."

"Stop right there, Brian," Eryn interrupted. "I was completely above board with you, telling you about everybody I was with, and even letting you know beforehand, just like you did with me. That's why that worked so well - we both knew what we were doing, and there was no bitterness or jealousy on either of our parts."

This was going to be tough, but she needed to hear it. "At the time, I believed you, because I had no reason to doubt you. Last night has kind of changed that - some of the trust I had back then is gone, and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it back. It was your doing that caused this. I still want to believe that you were telling me the truth when you were back in college. But now part of me will always wonder."

Eryn hung her head, and I could see that tears had started to flow. I held out my arms to her and she came over and climbed into my lap again, her safe place from the storm. She kissed my cheek and said, "I'm so sorry, Brian - I know it was wrong, and I understand why you might have lost some trust in me. But please, please believe me - what Kelly and I did together last night was the first time I've EVER officially cheated on you. All the others were with your permission and approval, just as yours were with me. If you never believe another promise I make to you, please believe this promise."

I wanted to believe her unconditionally, and truthfully I probably did. But the hurt in my heart kept pulling me back to the reality of the situation. I rubbed her arm as I held her in my lap, letting her know that I still cared about her and even still loved her. She snuggled in closer to me, and I looked over at Kelly, who was smiling at how close the two of us were holding each other.

Eryn lifted her head again and said, "You said there were two problems. What was the second?"

I put my hand on her slim waist as she laid in my lap and softly said, "We had discussed that at some point in our relationship, we might bring in somebody for both of us, someone to share our love with, and that would allow you to experience the intimate touch of a woman, but with somebody we would share. I'm afraid that you've picked somebody that is untouchable to me, and that pretty much ruins those plans. Even if I tell you that Kelly is off limits, I'm afraid that's going to make you so miserable that you're not going to be happy, and it's going to ruin what we have together."

She didn't reply, and I knew I'd struck a nerve with her, a realization that this may be bigger than either of us could resolve. We sat there together in silence for a little bit, when suddenly Kelly sat up in her chair across from us and said something I never expected to hear in my life.

"I'll fuck you, Brian..."

It took a little bit of time for me to process what she had said, but apparently Eryn figured it out first, because she quickly sat up as well, and looked over at Kelly like she was crazy. At first I wondered if Kelly had said it without thinking, and was going to quickly retract it when she realized what she was offering. But Kelly sat there with a serious expression on her face, and it was becoming clear that she really was offering to fuck me, which was her way of making this situation all work out.

But it was wrong - she was my sister, and good brothers didn't fuck good sisters. Only perverts and sick people did that, at least in my mind. I had tried hard to be a good brother to Kelly all her life, and sex with her had never entered my mind even once. I knew she was a beautiful girl - my friends had told me that all along, but I could also see it with my own eyes. I also knew that I loved her, because I had made her my responsibility so that she wouldn't have to face being treated inappropriately by guys who only wanted in her panties.

I looked over at her and said, "Kelly, do you know what you are saying? We can't do that - we're brother and sister, for God's sake, and brothers and sisters aren't supposed..."

She got up and interrupted me as she came over to sit next to us on the couch. "Brian, just stop and listen to me for a moment, and let me explain. It's true that I'd love to explore a relationship with Eryn, because truthfully, I have been interested in her not long after the two of you started dating. I see all the wonderful things about her that you do, Brian. She's smart and talented and sexy as hell - what's not to like? That's why I take so much responsibility for what happened at the party last night. It may have been spontaneous on her part, but I've been thinking about it for a long time.

"I didn't expect to act on it, but the timing and the alcohol made it seem like a perfect storm was being created, and I went for it, and it was wonderful - the only regret I have now is because of the hurt I caused you, and the fact that this marriage of the two people I love the most in this world is in jeopardy because I couldn't restrain myself.

"Think about it though, Brian - I love you, and have all my life. You are the best big brother a girl could ever have! You have protected me and taught me and helped me when I would get in over my head. You were never impatient with me when I obviously was acting like a little kid. You seemed genuinely happy when I came to college with you after we were apart for two years. You and Eryn have always included me in your relationship with each other.

"The only love we haven't shared is a sexual love - a physical relationship. I know that brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do that. But we are closer than most brothers and sisters, and while the thought of fucking you is still a little weird, I'm not sure that it's totally out of the question. Face it, you're a very attractive guy, and I've known that for a long time now. Hell, you don't know how many times I've fought off my friends who wanted me to introduce them to you, telling me in their words how they wanted to get to know my 'hunky gorgeous big brother.'"