Bachelorette Party Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eryn looked back at me and saw me smiling once again, and then she turned to my sister and stuck her tongue out, taking the first drop from between Kelly's labia, and then pulling it back in her mouth to taste. She laughed as she said, "I've tasted that before - it's the best taste in the world! Might there be some more in that obviously well-fucked pussy?"

Kelly reached down and spread her full lips apart, showing Eryn her most secret place, and said, "I guess there's only one way to find out!" Eryn quickly leaned in to my sister's pussy and began to work it with her tongue while Kelly did the best she could to expel the cum I had deposited inside earlier. This was my first time to ever witness two girls having sex with each other, and I realized that watching videos of lesbians is nothing like seeing it in person. I was watching Kelly's face as it was apparent that Eryn knew what to do to get her going...a fact I guessed they learned with each other last night.

As much fun as I was having watching, I felt participating would be even more fun, so I got on my knees behind Eryn and pulled the nightgown she was still wearing after her shower up and over her ass. As she usually did in the evenings, she was not wearing panties, so I had free access to her compact little slit. I shucked my shorts (forgetting to do that before I got on my knees!) and moved in behind her, closing her legs so I could straddle them with mine. I spread her petite little ass cheeks and found her wet lips open and ready for me.

I wasn't slow and gentle like I had been with Kelly the first time. Instead, I got the head in between her lips and pushed all the way in with one hard thrust. Eryn shrieked at the sudden intrusion, but kept her attention on getting all of my cum out of my sister's pussy. As I thought about that, another thought suddenly rocked me - my cock was in two pussies in less than half an hour. I'd never done that in my life, regardless of whether it was my sister and fiancé or not. What had started out to be a crappy day was looking to be one of the best in my life!

Eryn's expert tongue had Kelly moaning loudly, and as I slapped my thighs against Eryn's ass while I thrust into her, I watched Kelly's face contort in a now familiar way as her orgasm rocked her body. Eryn didn't let up, and Kelly reached down and grabbed her head, pulling my fiancé into her spasming pussy, which made me have to lean in harder to fuck Eryn since Kelly pulled her away from me. It was worth my effort to stay inside Eryn - it was always worth any effort to keep my cock buried in her tight pussy as much as possible.

With Kelly getting her orgasm, Eryn took one hand down underneath and started to rub her clit. I knew from lots of previous experience that when she did that, it meant her orgasm wasn't going to be far away, and I really wanted to cum with her, since this was our first fuck after cumming in my sister twice earlier. Kelly somehow extracted herself from under Eryn's mouth and knelt on her knees next to my fiancé, helping her by reaching under and grabbing both of Eryn's pointy nipples and tugging hard. They learned a lot about each other in that club bathroom last night, because I knew Eryn loved having her nipples worked over almost as much as her clit.

Eryn was starting to feel her orgasm approach, because she started yelling out, "Oh god, Brian - fuck me, fuck me hard, I'M CUMMING..." I felt her pussy clench on my cock as her body quivered with the waves of pleasure racing through it. I kept pounding into her, and her contractions on my cock started milking me. It wasn't 15 seconds later when I started cumming as well - a mostly dry orgasm, since Kelly had gotten most of what I had stored up. But fuck it felt awesome! At that point I realized I was the luckiest guy in the world, to cum inside the two most beautiful women alive on the same day, within a few minutes of each other.

My cock was a little sore when I finally pulled out of Eryn. She and Kelly started kissing, and then Eryn came back to me and we kissed as well. Kelly joined us, and for the first time we hugged not only as family, but also as lovers. At the time I didn't exactly know where we were headed, or how this was going to work out. But I didn't care. I just wanted to enjoy the moment for that day, and worry about the logistics tomorrow.

Epilogue -

The wedding was held as planned, and my beautiful bride and I enjoyed our two-week honeymoon in Barbados together. Kelly stayed at home, and had to do without us being sexy with her while we were gone, although we did video chat a couple of times and that turned into some hot online sex.

When we came back, we sat down and made some guidelines for our new relationship. Kelly would move in with us and have her own room, although there was plenty of room on our California king mattress for all three of us to be comfortable. We decided that as long as the three of us were together, we would be exclusive to each other, primarily for safety reasons, which was a sacrifice for Kelly, since she wasn't "officially" attached to us. We just had to make sure she was getting satisfied to the point that she didn't need to look outside.

I have to admit that I wasn't really ready for the first time Kelly and Eryn got together without me after we had returned from our honeymoon. They were the women I loved the most in the entire world and I knew neither of them was going to hurt me or leave me, but there was more jealousy than I expected knowing they were with each other and leaving me out. We discussed that with each other one evening and I found out that perhaps Kelly didn't feel the same jealousy as I did, but Eryn mentioned it when Kelly and I were with each other, including that very first time Kelly and I went back to her apartment for our first fucks together. I hadn't thought about the possibility of Eryn being jealous then, but it made sense to me later when I heard the girls together. I think it's something that will fade in time, but it remains in the picture at least for now.

I don't know how long this relationship will last. We all realize that Kelly is probably going to move on at some point. Right now though, we have lots of fun together - sometimes we are all three together, sometimes it's just Eryn and me or Kelly and me, and other times the girls want some alone time. So far the jealousy remains under control, and nobody is marking a calendar when there is sex to see if they are getting left out more than the others.

At some point in time, Eryn and I want to have a family, and the thought of seeing my little dancer with a baby belly turns me on like nothing else. And...I've thought about what would happen if Kelly came to me and wanted me to give her a baby as well. That would certainly change things, and it would be something we'd have to talk about - but seeing her with her own baby belly is pretty damn stimulating as well!!