Bachelorette Party Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and admired what I was seeing. Her breasts hung perfectly, her nipples sitting on top like proud sentinels guarding the soft shape underneath. She brought her hands up and gently cupped them, lifting them for me as if I needed to see them better. She smiled as she showed them off. It was a surreal moment, one of which I was sure would be plenty before we were done. The conflict of seeing Kelly as my sister versus seeing her as my lover was fading. Watching her cup her breasts for me and seeing it as a highly sexual gesture made me realize that I was going to be able to fuck her without any reservation. My sister was going to be my lover, and my anticipation was skyrocketing at that thought.

I reached for her breasts, at first putting my hands over hers, but once I touched her hands, she drew them away, and for the first time I was touching her naked tits in my hands. I love Eryn's small breasts with her pointy nipples, and generally I prefer smaller breasts on women in general. But holding Kelly's in my hands was incredible! They were so soft and full, with very little sag. Her nipples had perked up once her bra was removed, and they now stood strong and proud.

I had to taste them, so I leaned down and took one in my mouth. Kelly gasped with excitement as my lips sealed over her pale pink nub, and I took my time running my tongue over it, alternating with gentle sucks, pulling it up farther in my mouth. She put her hand behind my head and held me close, and I could feel the emotions pour out of her body in that loving gesture. I could have sucked on her nipple for hours and never gotten tired of it, and judging by the increased breathing I detected in my sister, I felt like she would have enjoyed it as much as I did.

I pulled my mouth away, leaving that nipple wet and glistening under the bedroom light. I repeated in the same manner on her other nipple, with her continuing to hold my head. I felt so close to her - closer than ever before. I loved her so much, and adding this new dimension to that love seemed like the most perfect and natural thing to do.

I left her nipples and rose up enough to give her another long, loving kiss. Her hands ran over my chest on top of my shirt, before reaching underneath and rubbing on me directly. Her hands were larger than Eryn's, but at that point she could have had the biggest female hands in the world, and I would have loved the feeling of her touching me.

She got her other hand under my shirt as well, and somehow managed to run them up to my collar, easing the shirt over my head. I raised my arms and let her pull it the rest of the way off. She threw it aside before turning back to me to put her hands on my chest again, running them against my muscles and gliding them over my own erect nipples. She surprised me when she leaned over and sucked my right nipple into her mouth first, followed by the same treatment to the left. She rose up and smiled at me and said with a laugh, "If you can do it to me, why should I not do it to you?"

I have always loved her sense of humor, and in the midst of our heightened arousal, it was perfect timing to let us cool things just a bit. I leaned over to kiss her again and then said, "Are you okay so far? I guess you wouldn't have taken my shirt off if you didn't want something to continue."

She nodded and replied, "I'm more than okay - I think I'm more excited about this than ever before. How are you feeling?"

I laughed and said, "Now I'm relieved, because I'm having the same thoughts as you, and I was afraid I was the only taboo pervert in the room!"

She quietly stood up, reaching down and grabbing my hands and guiding them to her waist. "Good, because I want more - do you think these hands can take my shorts and panties off?"

I didn't have to answer - I knew that if my hands couldn't do it, I would take them off with my teeth. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her shorts with my palms touching her hips, and with one easy movement, I slowly slid them down her legs, keeping my hands in contact with her silky smooth skin all the way down. She was wearing simple white cotton panties, which to me at that moment were sexier on her than any lace lingerie could have been. I could see that the crotch was thoroughly soaked, which meant she was having a similar response to the situation I was, with my erection at full mast.

I lightly kissed the wet spot on her panties and she groaned. I needed to see what was under there, so my hands went to the elastic waistband and started easing them down, revealing with every inch that she kept her pussy as smooth as Eryn. The top of her slit came into view, but then as the panties lowered even more, the comparisons between Kelly and Eryn stopped. Where Eryn has a very tight slit with all parts tucked neatly inside, Kelly's labia hung down beneath her and was on full display. Maybe it was because she was so wet and excited for what was to come, but even in her most excited state, Eryn never looked like this.

I wanted to stop and run my fingers through her lips, to feel the wetness coat those sexy labia. But I knew my purpose at the moment was to get her panties the rest of the way off. I took them down to her ankles, and as she spread her legs to step out of them, I brought my fingers up to her fully exposed pussy. My first thought was that I was actually touching my sister between her legs! But then she became a sexy and highly aroused woman in my mind, and as I touched her soaking wet lips, her moan and the shifting of her hips indicated I was correct.

She cupped my hand with hers, and even pressed on it as my fingers explored her pussy. Her other hand wrapped around me and she laid her head on my shoulder. Each one of these actions held more intimacy than the previous, and with each one, I wanted her more and more. I wanted to fuck my sister, and I would not stop until I reached that goal.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck Brian, that feels so good. I wish we would have discovered this years ago!"

That got me started thinking of what could have been. I asked her, "Do you think you would have explored this back then? I'm not sure I could have handled that, since I've spent all my life trying to protect you from bad people."

She stroked her hand over my back and replied, "I don't know. But like you have said, I have always loved you, and just never thought of looking at you in a sexual way...well, except for the times when you teased me around the house with your shirt off. You're a pretty handsome hunk, you know?"

Even if it's your sister saying it, it still makes a guy feel good to hear things like that. I blushed and said, "Maybe...at least Eryn thinks so. And you are an incredibly beautiful woman, as maybe you could tell by the wild ways of my cock, who seems to think he needs to be somewhere in a hurry."

She reached down to stroke me again and said, "Maybe he just wants out to play? I think it's my turn to find out what's in the package."

She dropped to her knees and took my shorts and briefs off at the same time, pausing right before my cock popped out of the waistband and saluted her. She jumped a bit and opened her mouth as if she was going to take him inside right away, but then she just licked her lips, and I knew I was being teased again. She grabbed my cock as I stepped out of my clothes and kicked them aside.

We were now both completely naked in front of each other, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. I continued to rub her pussy with my fingers as she stroked my cock. We looked into each other's eyes, savoring the moment and craving what was to come. It was almost like neither of us wanted to make the next move, since we were trying to let this all happen naturally. But I was ready - I had seen and touched her, and now my cock wanted to be in on the fun.

I looked into Kelly's eyes and said, "I could touch you and play with your pussy and suck on your perfect nipples all day long. But we came over here to fuck, and right now I want to fuck you more than anything else in the world. Are you ready for this?"

She didn't say a word, but instead led me to her bed. She climbed on first, and positioned herself on her back right in the middle. I watched as she bent her legs and opened her knees, and with a single beckon with her finger, invited me over. I took the invitation and climbed on the bed as well, crawling over to her and taking my place between her legs.

It was then that she spoke, saying, "Brian, I love you. I've never wanted anything more than this. Fuck me, big brother - fuck me!"

She reached for my cock and lined it up to her wide open pussy. I pressed forward, and the head came in contact with her wet lips. She rubbed it up and down her sexy slit for a couple of seconds, before stopping at the entrance. With very little effort, I pressed forward and slowly entered my sister's pussy as she held me until there was no room left for her hand on my shaft. She was tight, but there was enough of her juices present that I was having no problems advancing forward. With each little inch of depth, I could hear her moan and breathe heavily as I stretched her walls to accommodate my size.

I continued pressing in, until I felt my groin make contact with her legs. I was all the way in, and I stopped and enjoyed the experience with a slight groan of my own. I looked down at Kelly, and she was grinning at the significance of what we were doing. That grin relaxed me as well, and as I looked into my sister's eyes, I asked, "How do you feel? Am I too heavy on you?"

She shook her head and said, "No, it feels perfect, like we've done this before. Your cock feels so full in my pussy - god it feels so good!"

I kissed her and began slowly fucking her, gently and lovingly, in no hurry at all. Like her, it felt like we had fucked already, so in tune I was with her body and her soul. This was the inevitable completion of our love for each other. It was the last way we had of showing each other, and now we were making that last way a reality.

As I thrust inside, she would raise her hips and meet me. We became a well-oiled machine, each part working in conjunction with each other to deepen our love for one another. The flawless execution of our bodies moving together, cock in pussy while our eyes locked onto each other, was the ultimate expression of our love. It was as though each thrust of my cock in her pussy seemed to increase our bond.

I knew I was falling in love with her as a sexual being, just as I loved her as a sister. There was no need to rush what we were doing. My cock was enjoying the snugness of her pussy, and I could tell she was enjoying the pressure I was applying inside her. We continued this way for several minutes, gently thrusting as we looked into each other's eyes.

Finally she broke the silence. "Brian, I didn't suggest this just as a way of healing things over between you and Eryn. I felt so guilty for what she and I did last night. But even in a bathroom at a club, with limited time, I fell in love with her. I'm sorry that I did it just because I knew it would hurt you if you found out, and I didn't know if she was going to tell you or not, but we talked about it afterward.

"But fucking you is more than just trying to make you happy. As you and Eryn talked this afternoon, and as much hurt as I could see in your face and body language, when I thought about fucking you, it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world, because I hoped it would help you get over the pain I caused and let you see that I truly love you and never meant for you to be hurt. I also hoped you could see how a person could love more than just one, and I secretly wanted to be in a position where I could love both of you - not just as our regular brother/sister relationship."

I kept thrusting as she spoke. I knew exactly what she was saying, but there was still one problem with her thinking. "It was never about what you say, Kelly. It was the betrayal, coming after we had been so open with each other the two years we lived apart. Having a third in our life had been something we had discussed often - but together, and not a decision made by just one of us."

She smiled and replied, "Do you think she was afraid of suggesting me because she didn't think you would ever fuck your sister? Other than that, what would be more perfect about including me with you, since you and I have always loved each other and gotten along so well?"

I had to admit she made a point. So many thoughts were swirling through my head, but my cock was trying to take back control of my brain, and I let it win out. I started fucking Kelly harder, and she responded with more intense thrust back up against me. She called out, "Brian, this fuck is for you because I love you. I need you to cum inside me and show me that you love me back."

I felt my balls tighten, and I knew that I was going to give her what she wanted. By this time I was pounding away in her pussy, and just before I went over the edge, I cried out, "Kelly I love you!" I started firing jets of cum into my sister, over and over, as the pulses of energy and feeling rocketed throughout my body. I had never cum so hard, and yet even though the feelings in my cock were so intense, I kept on thrusting, as if I would never get another chance to fuck my sister and I wanted this to go on forever. Kelly was moaning and thrusting back at me while I was cumming in her pussy, and even then she kept her eyes locked on me and watched the contortions of my face during my orgasm.

The jets subsided, and my energy level had dropped to the point that I stopped thrusting and just laid there on top of my sister. Our bodies were glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, and it added to the heat of the moment as I kissed her deeply. I waited for the feelings of guilt to wash over me, but they never appeared. Instead, there was this intense warmth that we shared physically and emotionally. Kelly had my cum in her pussy. We were now connected deeper than ever before.

Always the loving and protecting brother, I kissed her again and then said, "God, Kelly - incredible! Your body is so sexy, and the way your pussy clutched my cock...oh god that was amazing! But tell me the truth - did you get your orgasm as well?"

"I would never lie to you, big brother...no, I didn't. Not yet anyway, but we are not done. I always cum easier when I drive, so keep your beautiful cock hard and get on your back. I'm climbing on board, and it's my turn to fuck you."

I pulled out of her pussy and rolled over, noticing that I wasn't as hard as I was when I was fucking her, which didn't surprise me after the energy I expended while thrusting inside her hot pussy. She noticed as well, and without saying a word, she bent down and took me in her mouth, licking both her and my juices as she bobbed up and down. My cock responded, and in just a minute I was ready to go again.

Kelly swung her leg over me and squatted on top, lining her dripping pussy over my hard cock. She lowered herself quickly, and soon was writhing as she dropped her hips and engulfed my cock inside. I could feel how my cum had mixed with her juices to form an even slicker pussy, and because of that, she easily dropped full length on my shaft. She looked at me and started bouncing up and down. I watched as her breasts danced in time with her thrusts.

As she rode me, I reached up and grabbed those dancing breasts with my hands. I kneaded them and pulled on them, causing her to moan. Her nipples were so sensitive, so I grabbed onto each with my fingers and gave them a playful twist. She cried out, "Yes, pull them harder, harder!" I pinched them and rolled them between my fingers as she tossed her head back. Her hair played around her face, and then swallowed it up as she leaned forward on my body. I could tell that her clit was now making contact with my pubic bone, and as she rode me hard, she started muttering, "Oh god yes fuck me Brian, fuck me so hard."

I loved hearing how vocal she was. I started thrusting back up into her, bouncing her body on each downward drop she made. She was bent most of the way over the top of me, so I circled my arms about her back and pulled her even closer. The pressure if her clit riding on me coupled with my cock scraping hard on the inside of her pussy sent her over, and she started quivering and rocking on me as she sat up once again and yelled, "FUCK ME BRIAN, I'M CUMMING ON MY BROTHER'S COCK...OH GOD YES KEEP FUCKING KEEP FUCKING KEEP FUCKING OH GOD..."

I had no intention of stopping. Her pussy clenched on my cock again as her orgasm rocked her body. The extra tightness amidst the moisture in her pussy gave me new feelings, and even though this fuck was for her orgasm, I wasn't about to let her go until I had one more chance to give her another present. She kept writhing around on top of me and I couldn't tell if she was having one prolonged orgasm or had rolled into a second, but I knew her body was going to be tired soon, and at this point I didn't care.

I kept thrusting back up into her pussy, and without warning, my second orgasm washed over me. I shot another load deep into my sister's pussy, holding her as close to me as I stopped thrusting and let the tight muscles of her pussy clench me. It was incredible! We were full blown covered with sweat now, but again the extra warmth of her skin perfectly matched what I was feeling on the inside.

We lay in each other's arms until our body functions drifted back down to normal ranges. I was ready to stay there with her for a long time - this was such a remarkable evening, and I wasn't ready for it to end anytime soon. But Kelly had other ideas.

"Come on, get dressed - we've been away from Eryn for a long time, and I have a surprise I want to give her when we get back over there."

As I picked up my clothes from the floor and started dressing, I noticed that Kelly didn't bother putting her bra or panties back on. I knew she had some kind of mischief planned, but I figured maybe it would be fun to be as surprised as Eryn would be when we got back over to our apartment.

The 15 minute drive couldn't have seemed longer, although it was made easier by Kelly holding my hand the entire way. Eventually I pulled up in front of my building. Kelly wasted no time in getting out, which turned out to be funny, because she had to wait for me to unlock the apartment door with my key. Before we went in, she gave me one more tongue-throbbing kiss, which started my cock stirring again. We pushed into the living room and found Eryn sitting on the couch, reading a book. Kelly rushed over to her and pulled her up to stand, and before I could even get the door shut, Kelly started kissing Eryn, right on the lips, and it looked like she wasn't holding anything back.

Out of surprise, Eryn didn't resist at first, but finally stopped Kelly for a minute and looked back at me. I could see the relief flow through her body when she saw that I was smiling. She turned back to Kelly and started kissing her again, and as she put her hand on Kelly's breast, she realized Kelly wasn't wearing a bra. That caused Eryn to reach under Kelly's shirt and grasp her breast underneath. It wasn't 20 minutes ago that I came two times inside my sister, but my cock was hard again watching my two loves go at each other.

Kelly pulled off her shirt and stepped back away from Eryn for a little bit. She looked down at her and said, "I have a surprise for you - take off my shorts."

That is the kind of surprise that Eryn apparently likes, because she pulled Eryn's shorts down and saw that my sister wasn't wearing panties. I could tell that Kelly was offering what I had left inside of her, and it was apparent that Eryn picked up on it right away, since as soon as Kelly's pussy was visible, it was pretty clear that she had taken a load or two inside and it was trying to run back out.