Bachelorette Party Gender Swapping

Story Info
Bachelorette party transformed into horny guys = disaster!
12.3k words
4.44
16k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was getting married! The wide eyed bushy haired brunette had snared a fine man named Billy and a date was set.

Naturally she reached out to her good friends Brenna and Chris for the bachelorette party but she had no idea how kinky it would become.

"Billy said no strippers!" Kate quipped as Brenna helped her out of the Uber and towards the cheap hotel.

"I remember," Brenna laughs, her expansive bust on full display with the lace up top and push up bra as the two of them tumble into the lobby, Brenna managing to navigate both a bag of groceries and the very tipsy bride to be. "Don't worry, we've got something that is even better."

Kate's sister, Lindsey, followed behind, her rail thin form with straight brown hair making a strong contrast from her sister.

Chris and Natalie arrived last, having retrieved the suitcases from the car. Both wore utilitarian jeans, even to a party, and sturdy boots. Natalie's black sleeveless top matched her nearly black hair and showcased their muscular arms while Chris's carharts jacket and frizzy blonde mane provided a great buffer against the rain outside.

"You ladies must be the bachelorette party!" The night auditor drolly quips, noting the giant pink sash around Kate's chest.

He retrieves a handful of key cards and distributes them.

"You have the top floor suite, that's four bedrooms interconnected with a shared living room."

Brenna hands over a credit card enjoying the struggle as the young man tries to keep his gaze from drifting south of her eyes..

"We will try and keep it down," Brenna says but the auditor shrugs.

"Don't worry too much, it's just you all and a couple business travelers on the bottom floor tonight so enjoy your party. Just don't break anything."

"You hear that Katy?" Lindsey says, "No body slamming the furniture." But Kate pointedly ignores her sister as the group crams into the elevator, suitcases and all.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind being body slammed a bit." Natalie quipped and the elevator dissolved into laughter.

The room was all the wan excitement you could expect from a Comfort Inn, but the shared living room had a big sectional couch and plenty of space to hang out.

Lindsey and Natalie take a whirlwind tour as Brenna and Kate unload the bag of groceries.

"Any word from Ryan?" Kate asks. "Did he get the kids tucked into bed and all that?" Brenna stumbles slightly, spilling some of the bag of chips she was pouring.

"Actually the kids have a sleepover at a friend's so he's probably tucked himself into bed already!" Brenna says with a laugh. Kate smiles and sets out the games, a deck of cards and a naughty "questions for the bachelorette" game someone had brought.

No, nothing to worry about, Brenna tells herself. Kate had always had a little bit of a crush on Brenna's husband, Ryan. She was just being polite.

Chris returns from the tour, still lugging the suitcase. She unzips the bag and retrieves a bottle of vodka. "Okay, who wants some shots!!"

###

"Have you got it ready?" Chris asked in a hushed tone. The two siblings were in the side bedroom conspiring while Natalie, Lindsey, and Kate continued their bachelorette card game on the main room.

"Yep, just added the catalyst." Brenna says, nodding to the four cheap plastic cups on the dresser, bubbling away with a sweet smelling blue liquid.

"Only four?" Chris asks. Brenna nods.

"One of us should stay ourselves just in case. It's my name on the hotel reservation, so I'll do it."

Chris raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" Gender flipping had been a bit of a sore subject between the two siblings ever since Brenna's husband and Chris had a vicious sexual relationship while flipped a few years back but the siblings had long since buried the hatchet.

"It's fine. Ryan and I are good now, and he's just going to dance. You have fun."

Chris gives their sister a skeptical look but she has already moved on. "Here, help me carry these out." Brenna says, and together they rejoining the crowd.

"Oooooh, what's this? Specialty cocktails?" Lindsey calls out but Brenna shakes her head.

"Nope!" She sets out a blue fizzy drink in front of each person. "This is our grand finale for tonight. Kate," she turns to the bride to be who is inspecting the beverage suspiciously.

"I know you love Billy very much, and would never want to cheat on him with another man, even at your bachelorette party."

"Of course," Kate responds. "He's a good guy."

"Awww," Lindsey coos but everyone ignores her.

"That said, this is a bachelorette party, we've got to bring the wild sexy energy so here is the solution. This is GenderJuice."

"Holy shit, really?!" Natalie blurts out.

"Aaahhhh," Kate says realizing.

"What's GenderJuice?" Lindsey asks.

Chris jumps in. "It's a party drug, you take it and you turn into a man for twelve hours. It's perfectly harmless, especially if you hydrate."

"Which we should be doing anyway," Brenna says.

"Where did you get it? I know it's been off the market for a while." Natalie asks.

"Ryan got some through his work." Brenna's husband works with the local police department and occasionally lays his hands on all manner of things.

"So we take this, then what?" Kate asks suspiciously. She'd had plenty of drinks but hadn't completely dulled her senses.

"Then the stripper shows up." Brenna replies.

"Hot damn!" Natalie crows, "Now we are talking!"

Lindsey puts the pieces together. "And since we all will be guys, and the stripper is a woman, we could get a lap dance or whatever,"

"Or whatever!" Natalie makes a thrust with their hips but Lindsey continues,

"But it won't be cheating because Katy would be with a woman instead of another guy."

"Exactly." Brenna says. Kate considers it for a moment and then stands, holding the bubbling blue liquid aloft.

"What the hell, let's do it! Cheers!"

The four of them downed their drinks in one go.

"Chris, you want to grab clothes for everyone, it's in my bag, and I'll let Erica know we are ready for her." Brenna says, collecting the cups and pulling out her phone.

"On it." Chris replies.

"Ooooo, who's Erica?" Lindsey asks but her voice cracks in the middle, prompting a snort from Kate.

"This shit works fast." Natalie says, noting her shirt already feeling tight around the shoulders.

"Here!" Chris comes trundling back with a stack of jeans, sweatpants and t-shirts. "Everyone go change before you bust a button or something."

In short order, the party had reassembled in their new forms.

Kate had traded her bright doe eyes and thick bushy hair for a squarish jaw with short stubble, a wavy swooped part and a compact muscular frame. She retained her short stature but now resembled an intense gym bro instead of usual plucky self. She wore a red Spider-Man t-shirt and dark gray sweatpants.

Lindsey's slender frame had lengthened, till she loomed six feet tall, her arms and legs all at odd angles as she got used to her new body. Her hair, still long and brown, gave her the impression of a drummer from some grunge band. She wore loose fitting jeans aggressively belted at the waist and a muscle shirt.

Chris, having done this before, returned to their surfer boy aesthetic, with their dusky blonde hair falling over their eyes and some light stubble on their chin. They wore jeans and a green city parks shirt.

Natalie had undergone perhaps the most drastic transformation. They now loomed over the party at six foot three, with broad muscular shoulders and a barrel chest. A black AC/DC shirt stretched tight over their body and their red athletic sweats only went down to the middle of their shins.

As everyone got resettled, knocking elbows in their unfamiliar bodies, Brenna poured another round of drinks and waited for the knock at the door.

###

The knock came and Brenna quickly stepped outside to greet her husband, although the person at the door did not resemble the man she married. Instead, a statuesque redhead, with flowing curls and a full figure, stands in the hotel hallway in a beige overcoat.

"Hey sweetheart." Ryan says. Brenna grins and pulls him in for a quick kiss, savoring the soft feminine lips. One of the advantages to being bisexual, she wanted him whether he was on GenderJuice or not.

"Thanks for doing this for me," Brenna says. "It means alot."

"Well, it's not for you, it's for Kate and I hope I'm up to the task." He says nervously. There's a rousing cheer from inside the room. Brenna rolls her eyes.

"Psh, you'll do great. Plus, they are all drunk and horny, they were already pawing at me. Flash 'em your tits and they will be set." She hands Ryan a shot of vodka. "Here, this will help."

He downs it in one go and makes a face. "They've been pawing at you?" Ryan asks, face skeptical.

Brenna shakes her head. "Nothing I can't handle. I'm just making sure the hotel doesn't kick us out, you are the one that is going to get naked."

"Ugh, don't remind me. I'm nervous enough as is. Just a dance or two, right?" Brenna nods.

"For sure, nothing else." Ryan gives a nervous smile. Last time he swapped genders, he got carried away and slept with a ton of people. Since then he has been very cautious about taking GenderJuice. But it was Kate's bachelorette party, so he was willing to risk it.

"Can I get another?" he asks. She rolls her eyes and pours him another one. He tosses it back and shakes his limbs.

"Okay," Ryan picks up his small duffel bag and pulls out a petite Bluetooth speaker. "I'm ready."

"Alright, I'll introduce you." Brenna smiled. "Just don't blow your cover."

And with that she hopped back into the room.

"Okay everyone, it is time for our special guest. She's here to help celebrate Kate's special day - the only rule is no pictures so put those phones away. Yes, you too Lindsey."

"It's going!" Lindsey protests, shoving her phone into her deep pockets in her baggy pants. Satisfied, Brenna sweeps open the door.

"Here's Erica!" Ryan strides into the room, sets down the speaker and hits play. Despacito begins filling the space with Latin rhythms as Ryan begins moving through the space, his long smooth legs sliding out of the coat as he begins to dance, swaying back and forth.

The music builds and in one swift movement, he tosses the coat aside revealing a red gauzy babydoll and matching lace panties. The crowd roars with approval as he shakes his full breasts, shimmying back and fourth.

With surprising grace, he drops to the ground, legs splayed and thrusts his full hips up to the air, stroking the outside of his panties suggestively.

From his view, he could see the throbbing erections tenting the men's pants and was getting him very very excited thinking about what he would do with those.

Finally the song came to an end and the crowd cheered.

"Okay, who's the lucky bachelor?" Ryan calls out. Everyone points at Kate.

"That's me!" She says. "That was amazing," she breathes, awkwardly squirming in her seat, trying to hide her throbbing cock.

"It's your special day, you get a private show first."

"Oooo, first, I like the sound of that." Natalie says, her voice a low rumble.

"Here, use this room, no one has claimed it yet."

Brenna flicks on the lamp in the adjacent bedroom and Kate and Ryan walk in, with everyone's gaze following Ryan's panty clad bottom.

They close the door and after a moment or two, sultry jazz can be heard from the other room.

"Classy." Natalie notes.

"So, is Kate getting a private dance or a 'private dance'?" Lindsey asks.

Brenna shakes her head. "Just a regular lap dance."

"Why? Eager to get that dick of yours wet?" Natalie quips.

"No!" Lindsey says far too quickly.

"You should be," Chris pushes their wavy hair from their face and drains their glass. "Sex as a man is awesome."

"You've done this before?" Natalie rumbles, intrigued.

"Oh yeah," they grin. "Definitely."

Brenna plops down in Kate's spot, and snatches the deck of cards.

"Hey, want to play another round? Winner gets to go next with Erica."

###

Ryan does his best to sashay into the dimly lit bedroom, trying to project more confidence than he felt. The first dance went well but that was mainly because everyone was just watching him take off his clothes. Now, in the room with just Kate and him, he was very nervous. She would surely notice that he didn't know what he was doing, right?

"Where should I be?" Kate says, taking a long sip from her cup. "On the chair or on the bed?" She gives a little giggle but with her now manly voice, it comes out as a throaty chuckle.

"Mmmmm, the bed is tempting but let's have you start out on the chair." Ryan sets down his coat and little bag, and flicks on the speaker, allowing smoky jazz to fill the room.

"Nice," she says, flopping down into the red leather chair, legs spread, eyes watching Ryan move about the room in his lingerie.

"Are we... are you here to..." Kate begins, but Ryan takes the initiative and puts his finger to her lips.

"I'm only here to do what you are comfortable with," Ryan says, reassuring. He had promised Brenna that he would give Kate a lap dance but they hadn't discussed anything beyond that. He had a hard time saying no once things started but Kate seemed calmed by his response.

"Okay, it's just... I know Brenna said it was okay," Kate begins, but Ryan has taken her hands and puts them on her sides, underneath the baby doll. "I just don't know if Billy would be too keen on..."

Ryan slides her hands up under the fabric to cup his full breasts, arching his back. Kate sighs slightly, rubbing the nipples instinctively.

"Keen on you sleeping with another woman?" Ryan finishes in a breathy voice. "Most guys are into that," he says with a little laugh.

"Mmm, that is true." Kate sighs again, stroking Ryan's breasts underneath the fabric. "You do have really nice breasts."

"Thank you," Ryan purrs. "Here, this will help." He pulls off the baby doll leaving him topless with only his lace panties. "I can see you like the view."

He nods down where Kate's throbbing cock has tented her gray sweatpants.

"It does that, apparently. Never had a cock before, feels a bit weird, you know?" Kate says. Ryan grins, oh he does know but he isn't admitting it.

He turns around, displaying his full round butt, and with his hands on either armrest, lowers his panty-clad hips to grind on Kate's crotch. She groans appreciatively as he works his hips, doing little figure eights into her.

He could feel her hard member pulsing against his cheeks and smiled, she was close. Her hands began to roam his body, he moaned as she tweaked his nipples and groped his breasts.

"Mmmm yessss," Ryan moans as Kate gets more and more urgent and Ryan picks up the pace.

Finally he stops, and stands, noting the wet spot on Kate's sweatpants where the pre-cum leaked through. He turns and faces her, leaning and stealing a kiss, relishing how his scruff feels against her soft cheeks. She pushes her tongue inside his mouth, as he reaches up to cup Ryan's face and pull her to him.

Feeling Kate finally engaged in the action, Ryan reaches down and strokes his cock through her pants. It's larger than she expected, the GenderJuice was kind to Kate.

Kate groans.

"Fuuuuck," she moans into his mouth.

"Lean back," Ryan whispers, pushing up his red t-shirt and running his hands along Kate's firm abs as he sinks to his knees.

"Oh, oh!" Kate says, realizing what is about to happen as Ryan reaches up and tugs on his sweatpants. Her engorged cock springs free, standing thick and tall in a scruffy patch of hair, the head swollen and angry, uncircumcised and already leaking precum.

"MMmmm, nice." Ryan notes with a breathy laugh, and begins stroking. Kate groans, her head lolling back as the sensations radiate through her body.

"God that feels good," she sighs as Ryan slowly picks up the pace using both hands, her cock weeping precum soaking his hands.

"You like that?" Ryan asks, moving faster and faster.

"Uh huh," Kate says, voice strained. Ryan works the cock, his full breasts swinging with motion. Suddenly Ryan dives forward and envelopes her large cock in his mouth. Kate gasps, gripping the arm rests as the warm wet pressure intensifies. Ryan slides that cock deeper and deeper into his throat, still pumping the base of the shaft with his hands and pulling at the balls.

Wet sucking noises fill the air barely audible above the music. Kate's breath comes in ragged gasps, faster and faster as Ryan picks up the pace.

"Ericaaaaaaaa," Kate whines and then her hips buck off the chair. Ryan hollows his cheeks, jacking the cock frantically as the first blast of hot sticky cum goes straight down Ryan's throat. He gulps, frantically, as she unleashes another, and another, filling his mouth with her seed. He continues to stroke, pulling at the balls gently, milking her dry until finally, she goes limp and slides out of his sloppy mouth.

Ryan licks his lips, swallowing the last of her gift before giving Kate a smile. She looks down at him in a dazed wonder.

"Wow," she says. "Wow." He smiles and gets up off his knees retrieving a washcloth from his back and wiping his mouth and hands.

"You like that?" he asks with a cocky grin.

"Yeah," she sighs, still plastered to her chair.

"I'm glad. A special treat for the bachelorette today." Kate finally stirs, pulling up her pants and standing.

"I wish I had cash or something to tip you..." but Ryan waves her off.

"No no, don't worry about it."

"Okay, so now what..." Kate looks around expectantly.

"Go grab another drink and send in one of your friends. I promised to give each of them a private dance."

"Oh, right! That makes sense." Kate starts to go, "Like a dance dance?"

"Just a dance, you are special." Ryan answers.

Kate blushes and gives Ryan a hug.

"That was really intense. Thank you." She says reaching up to wrap her arms around Ryan's tall shoulders.

"You are very welcome," Ryan says. And with that Kate heads back to the main room, to the cheers of her friends.

###

"Gin!" Lindsey throws down her hand in triumph.

"Well shit." Chris grumbles scratching her green t-shirted chest in irritation.

"Hand full of points?" Brenna asks, tallying the scores. She is reclined on one of the sectionals, her body angled towards Natalie, who was sitting wide stanced in the middle. Natalie counts their cards twice, the regular playing cards seemingly shrunken in their large hands.

"Fifteen." Natalie reports. Their broad frame and long legs filled that side of the table.

"Lucky you - not just points Brenna, I've got a hand full of face cards. Forty six!" Chris declares with disgust. Chris was perched on a fancy cushioned chair leaving Lindsey sitting on the floor, leaning her back against an ottoman.

"I think that means Lindsey wins," Brenna says finishing the math,"Bravo!"

"Sweet!" Lindsey throws up rock hands, "I'm going to get laid! Woo!"

They laugh but Brenna objects,

"Just a dance, that's all."

"Awfully quiet for a dance," Chris cracks and everyone fall silent, ears straining to hear but only the sounds of saxophones and jazzy drums comes from the bedroom.

"Wouldn't they be noisier if they were fucking?" Natalie asked and Brenna gave a big laugh, a hand resting on Natalie's muscular leg. Chris rolled her eyes, their sister was so obnoxious when she was flirting. And whether she knew it or not, she was definitely flirting.

"So, you are non-binary Natalie," Brenna began, "how do you feel in a male body?"

Natalie shifted a bit, putting one leg up on the edge of the coffee table and taking a swig of their beer.

"Not much different. I didn't particularly feel like I fit as a woman and now, I don't feel like I fit as a dude either. I just am, you know?"

Natalie tugged at the waistband of their red athletic pants.