Bachelorette Party Gender Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they are poly but I know things have been complicated lately." Brenna's moans reach a screaming climax and Kate feels his own cock, now painfully hard, twitch with a bit of pre-cum.

"Well if Natalie is getting their rocks off with Brenna, maybe I can get one more round with the stripper. Because I'm horny enough to fuck a wall, Katy. A wall." Lindsey drains the rest of their beer and fidgets on the couch, clearly in discomfort.

"I am right there with you." Kate said. "I don't know if it is the drugs or just being a guy but damn," the pounding from the other room has resumed with Brenna's cries of pleasure beginning again.

"Maybe I'll just go into the other room and take care of things myself," Kate finishes.

"Why bother? Erica will take care of that for you no problem."

"Oh! Did you and her... " Kate begins

"Fuck? Hell yeah. It felt great!" Lindsey crows.

"What?" Kate says, hurt. Lindsey looked up, seeing his sibling through heavy drunk eyes.

"Oh Katy, did you just get a dance? You've gotta take charge. Be a man!"

Kate grimaced. It had been a nice time, and the blowjob had been an incredible experience - not quite the full body orgasm he had experienced from oral as a woman, but very nice. But knowing that bitch had slept with his sister and not him? At his own bachelorette party?!

While his maid of honor fucks around with one of his friends? Fucking bullshit. He felt his fists ball in rage, as the thumping from Brenna's room once again reaches a fever pitch.

"You are right. It's my fucking night. I've always had to take it. Had to put my needs second. Put up with shitty guys and fuck boys. Tonight, it's my turn!" Kate staggers to his feet. Lindsey pops up next to him, sways and nearly falls over, clutching his sibling's arm for support. The two of them lurch toward the room where Chris and Erika had been for quite some time.

Just as they reach the door, it flies open showing an enraged Ryan.

Her face was flushed, her eyes red rimmed but she had pulled on the red teddy lingerie she had worn for her first dance. Kate's sudden appearance seemed to startle her, shaking her from her state.

"Hey," she says, struggling to find the words.

Kate gawks for a moment, eyes glued to her full bosoms before struggling back up to her face.

"Do you need to go? Is our time up? I'm sorry, I don't know what Brenna and you agreed to."

At the mention of Brenna's name, her eyes darken. She glances down at Kate's gray sweatpants, the waistband pulled off his abs a bit by the raging hardon.

"I don't think my work here is done yet." She says simply and grabs Kate's hand, pulling her into the bedroom. Kate follows with a big stupid grin on his face with Lindsey close behind. As Lindsey enters the room, Ryan shoots him a dirty look.

He puts his hands up apologetically... and nearly falls over. Ryan sighs, pointing Lindsey towards the office chair in the corner. "Sit. No more touching for you."

"Oh! Hey Chris." Kate says awkwardly, as Chris comes out of the bathroom. Ryan turns to him.

"Can you go wait for Brenna and let her know where I am?" Ryan's voice is sweet but the meaning is not, but both Kate and Lindsey are too drunk to notice. Chris grins and heads off to the main room in search of a beer, ready to stir up more drama.

Ryan turns his attention back to Kate who is sitting on the bed, which is still messy from Lindsey's assault earlier that night. Kate, still drunk off his ass, is there leering at Ryan's mostly naked body.

"So, bachelorette, are you ready for me to rock your world?" Ryan asks, running her hands through her long copper hair and throwing back her shoulders. Yes, this was the way to get back at her, Ryan thought. And do the right thing.

"HeLL yeah." Kate slurs.

Ryan walks over and retrieves something from the bedside table before kneeling at the foot of the bed. Kate reaches down, stroking Ryan's long red curls.

"Mmmm, let's get to work here." Ryan coos, pushing Kate back, reclining on her elbows, as Ryan works her sweatpants off. Kate lifts his hips, as his decent sized uncircumsized cock bounces free - already hard as iron and refusing to go down.

Ryan grabs it with both hands, gently sliding the foreskin up and down. Kate swears and lols his head back. Despite the blowjob earlier, the sex drugs earlier are still pumping through his veins and after listening to Brenna getting railed for the last fifteen minutes, Kate is almost ready to pop off again.

Without breaking her rhythm on the slow stroke for the cock, Ryan unrolls the thick black hair tie she swiped from the bedside table and works it over the cock, gently pushing the balls through till it rests at the base of the shaft.

"What the fuck?" Kate's head pops up, feeling the sudden tightness on his dick. "Is that a condom?" The pressure on his cock felt weird but not completely unpleasant and he was too drunk and too hard to really care.

Ryan shakes his head, pulling off Kate's shirt and pushing him back down on the bed. Pulling the teddy over her head, she climbs up his body, pressing her chest against him the entire way. "No, it's a cock ring, it makes sure I get to have my fun too," Ryan answers, and then covers his face with a deep kiss. Kate groans, relishing the sensation of her soft body pressing down on him. He reaches up, cupping a breast.

In the chair, Lindsey unbuckles his baggy pants and pulls out his cock, drinking in the sight of Ryan's full round butt grinding on top of Kate. So full, so... tempting. He was just going to stroke himself but he remembered all the things his husband had done to him over the years, and was not going to pass up the opportunity.

Sliding up and down Kate's smaller frame, Ryan drags his breasts along Kate's chest, stopping to lick his sensitive nipples before rising up on his knees and reaching between their bodies to grasp Kate's thick cock.

Finally, she grasps it, and lines it up with her soaking slit, already drenched from Chris earlier that night.

"You ready?" Ryan asks, looking down at Kate through the mess of tangled red hair.

Kate looks up, his dark eyes half lidded. "Do it." He says. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Ryan sinks down onto his cock.

"Ooooo fuuuuck," Kate's eyes roll back in his head, the sensation is overwhelming. Wet and tight, squeezing him from the inside, it's like nothing he's ever felt before. His hips buck and he grabs Ryan's cheeks, thrusting up all the way inside of her. His balls jump and... nothing.

"Wha...". He felt it, he was right on the edge of orgasm but denied. He looks down confused but all he sees is Ryan's thick bush of wet curls, grinding into his crotch as he starts riding him, slow and steady, building a rhythm.

Ryan reaches down, and grabs Kate's hand, using it to steady herself as she grinds down into him. With the other hand, she strums her clit, causing her sex to tighten around Kate's cock.

"Yessss," Ryan sighs, "yes, yes," Her hips pound down onto his, thumping into the bed.

Her sex is gushing, Kate's crotch is completely soaked as he reaches up, grabbing a fist full of her heaving breasts, twisting the nipple roughly.

"Oh god, more!" Ryan cries out, louder this time as her hips move to gallop, her face red and tight as she strums her clit frantically.

Beneath her, Kate is in a state of perpetual torment. He feels himself on the edge of orgasm, his cock straining inside the hot pulsating embrace of her cunt but there is no relief!

"Ugn ugn ugnh!!!" She is panting, the bed squeaking away. Her calves and thighs ache, her entire core tight, her fingers a blur on her gushing sex.

Suddenly, it hits her and she cries out!

"Oh FUCK!" She bucks herself off his cock and sprays her juices everywhere in a shuddering climax. Finally, she slides over onto the bed, completely spent.

For a moment, all that can be heard is the sound of their heavy breathing. But Kate is not done. His cock still standing rock hard and enraged, pointing up to the ceiling like a thick candle, throbbing with need.

All Kate can do is hear the blood roaring in his ears, he desperately needs relief! He rolls over, climbing onto her soft, sweaty body.

"Hey, sorry, just give me a minute.. " Ryan begins but Kate is frantic. He reaches between his legs, clawing at the thick hair tie, utterly drenched by their fucking and wrenches it off, tossing it on the floor.

Grabbing his swollen cock, he jams it between her legs, towards her soaked hole. It slides along her lips, but the angle is all wrong.

"Here, here," Ryan says, lifting one leg. Kate props it against his shoulder and pushes himself inside her spasming pussy.

"Fuuuuck," Ryan moans as Kate starts railing into him. In the corner, Lindsey is slowly stroking himself, watching his sibling thrust hard and fast, butt flexing. The bed is thumping against the wall as Kate plows into her, frantic and needy. With one hand, he braces her leg against his shoulder, the other grips the bed using it as leverage to thrust harder and harder into Ryan's deep, sloppy twat.

Wet slapping sounds fill the air as both of their moans get louder and louder. Both are covered in sweat, Kate grunting, Ryan moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Kate, fuck me with that hard dick!" Ryan shouts, reaching up and scratching Kate's back.

The door to the hotel room opens and Brenna, her hair disheveled, looks in, horrified, to see her husband as a woman fucking the hell out of her best friend.

"Oh no..." she says, Chris grinning over her shoulder in delight. Brenna starts to enter, to do something, anything, to stop it but Lindsey intercepts her at the door, pulling up his pants.

"We will tell you when we are done." He says, putting a hand on her chest and gently pushing her back out of the room. Brenna looked alarmed but the door was closed in her face before she could speak, leaving her stuck with only the orgasmic wailings from beyond.

On the bed, Ryan is thrusting her hips up, trying to give Kate the satisfaction but he is jack hammering away, grabbing big fistfuls of her full hips and humping.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Ryan shouts, feeling him swell inside of her. "Here it comes!"

Kate roars and Ryan resets his legs behind his hips, locking him tight as his balls jump and finally erupt deep inside her.

"AAAhhhhhhhh!" he shouts in relief, pumping load after load deep into her pussy, until it flows out of her like a river. "Uhhggnnnn," he moans as she squeezes him from the inside, milking his cock for every last drop. Finally, at long last, he goes limp and slides out of her, chest heaving with exertion.

Ryan reaches up, cradling one cheek with her soft hand.

"Hey stud," she says, "how was that?"

Kate gives a dopey grin. "Wow. I didn't know it could be like that."

Ryan nods. "Yeah, pretty nice, eh?" She carefully unhooks her leg releases her legs and scoots up a little bit on the bed, leaving the giant wet spot where they had been fucking.

Kate smiles and gingerly climbs off the bed, looking around awkwardly at Lindsey, still stroking his cock in the corner. He had forgotten that he was here.

"That was fucking hot," Lindsey says. Kate rolls his eyes but honestly, is still too drunk to care.

"Go take a shower," Ryan urges, giving him a little shove towards the bathroom. "I'll go next, I need to gather my stuff." Kate nods of shuffles off towards the bathroom, unaware of the wicked grin on Lindsey's face, watching Ryan bend over, looking for her ripped panties somewhere on the sheets. Lindsey waits till the water of the shower is running and then makes his move.

Suddenly, Ryan feels Lindsey's hands on her hips.

"Hey, hey now." Ryan says, cautiously. "You had your fun."

"I don't think we are done yet." Lindsey says, his pants already around his ankles. Ryan, alarmed, feels his cock rubbing between her legs, soaking himself with her and Kate's secretions.

"No, Lindsey, I'm done for tonight." Ryan says, trying to twist away, but Lindsey has him pinned up against the bed. With his long, muscular arms, he bends her over, shoving her legs apart.

"No!" Ryan says, more forcefully but she doesn't want to make too much noise. Chris and Brenna beating the shit out of Lindsey would definitely ruin the evening and after all that, Lindsey probably just wants to get off and be done with it.

"Here, fine," Ryan says, getting on all fours on the bed, "Be quick about it," Lindsey grins, standing at the side of the bed and easily sliding inside Ryan's dripping snatch.

"Mmmnnnn," Lindsey moans, sawing in and out. "Yesss," he grabs both cheeks, working her hips for his pleasure.

Ryan puts his head down on the bed, exhausted and doing her best to ignore the growing erotic sensations of being used as a passive fuck doll. The genderjuice is almost done, she told herself, and then all will be back to normal.

Suddenly, she feels Lindsey pull out. Did he finish already? She didn't feel him finish but with all the cum swirling inside of her, how could she tell?

She feels his hot hands on her cheeks, spreading them wide, and then Lindsey's thick cock pushing into the tight ring of her ass.

"No! NO!" Ryan shouts, struggling but Lindsey holds her fast. The thick head slips inside and his hard shaft slides deeper and deeper into her ass.

"AAhhhhhh! Fuck that's tight." Lindsey moans. "God yes." With that, he starts fucking her mercilessly. Ryan twists this way and that, grabbing at the sheets, trying to get away but Lindsey has her pinned, pushing her hips down to the bed, penetrating deep inside her.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Ryan moans, her body traitorously cumming from the assault. Hot tears well up in her eyes but Lindsey is relentless, his hips slapping against her cheeks.

"Hey, I'm all done if you want..." Kate comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist to the scene unfolding on the bed; Ryan, face down getting ravaged by his siblings vicious cock.

Ryan grits her teeth, as suddenly Lindsey's cock feels extra large inside him.

"AAAHhhhhhh!" Lindsey cums, finally, in hot jets deep inside Ryan's ass, his hips pulsing with each spurt. "Fuck yeah," Lindsey sighs, sliding out of Ryan's sloppy holes.

"What the hell, Lindsey?" Kate asks. He gives a rueful guilty grin.

"Sorry, I had to see, had to see what Chris was on about," he slurs, "and fuck! I get it now." Lindsey staggers back, drunk and relieved. He looks only a few minutes away from passing out.

"Are you okay Erika?" Kate asks, trying to help Ryan to her unsteady feet but stumbling himself. Ryan nods, not quite trusting his voice.

Kate turns and grabs a thick blanket from the pile next to the closet, throwing it on top of the wet side of the bed.

"The shower is yours. I'm going to... going to... lay down." And with that, both Lindsey and Kate stretch out on the bed. Kate, still naked except for the towel and Lindsey with just the wife beater, his pants long discarded.

Ryan looks at the two siblings and considers her options. She's not ready to face Brenna yet. Better to just sleep off the genderjuice and deal with it in the morning, whatever that brings.

She staggers to the bathroom, quickly hoses off in the shower but is unable to mop up the soaking, spermy mess of her pussy. Well, it will be gone in a few hours anyway, Ryan thinks, and then, she finds a spot between the two boys on the bed and falls asleep almost instantly.

###

"Sssssh, you're going to wake him."

"Obviously, he's already up."

"Oh God Lindsey"

Ryan dimly fights his way back to consciousness. Immediately, he felt an immense pressure jabbing at him from his nether regions. No, not just below the waist, his balls. His balls ached.

There was movement beside him and Kate's voice, her plain normal, soprano, continued in hushed tones.

"We should get a doctor or something, that looks bad. It must be the GenderJuice or something." Says Kate

"I don't know, how do you know he doesn't always look like that. Some guys are just blessed," responds Lindsey.

Ryan keeps his eyes shut but is increasingly concerned about his penis. It feels like morning wood, but bigger and more intense, and demanding. Just thinking about it made him want to stroke it, to get some relief, but he willed himself to lie still.

"He got a decent sized dick but it doesn't look like that. Trust me."

"You slept with him? You hussy!" Lindsey whispers in mock outrage. "He is pretty cute." She concedes.

"I mean, technically speaking, we all slept with himlast night."

"That's different, he was a chick. I can't believe Brenna didn't tell us who she was!"

"Like you wouldn't have if you'd known? You seemed pretty eager last night." Kate scolds.

"Yeah well, it did feel pretty good." There's a moment's silence. "It does look pretty swollen, He must be so uncomfortable."

Lindsey wasn't wrong. Ryan could feel the cool hotel air on his hairy chest as he was flat on his back, completely naked now in the bed. And his cock was harder than it has ever been before. He tried squinting to see the two sisters.

Kate, the bushy haired buxom brunette was sitting on the bed to his right, her pale snake nipples creating the top of her DD beasts, a sheet covering her legs and waist.

On his left, Lindsey, with her short straight hair dyed honey blonde, was laying down in the bed propping her head up on her hand. Her slender frame and B cup chest mostly concealed under a thin white sheet and grey comforter.

"He probably just needs to whack off or something. I bet if we wake him up, he'll be able to take care of it on his own," Kate whispers. Even so, her eyes roam his naked body, his broad shoulders and hairy chest. He's a sturdy man and she liked him more than she would admit.

"Too bad, a dick that size looks like it could be fun," Lindsey jokes.

"It would split you in half." Kate scoffs.

"Mmm maybe. But it would be fun to try. After all, I'm not the one who is getting married." At the thought of sex with Lindsey, Ryan felt his cock lurch and a tiny jet of precum shoot out.

"Oh shit, you see that?" Lindsey says a little too loud, snapping Kate back to her senses.

"Sssh, you're going to wake him! Let me find some clothes or something first. I cannot be here naked with man after my bachelorette party! Billy will flip!" Ryan feels the bed shift and he catches a brief but tantalizing view of her full butt as wanders around the room finding clothes.

"Did he ever text you back last night?" Lindsey asks, not moving from the bed.

Kate sighs, pulling a red t-shirt over her head. "No, he didn't. Nothing this morning either."

"He probably just forgot his phone for his night out with the boys."

Kate shakes her head. "He read my texts, he just didn't respond. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about it. Like something happened."

"Like he and his buddies got carried away and had sex with a stripper?"

"That's different! We all took sex drugs!" Kate defends

"Brenna didn't." Lindsey shoots back. "And she still hooked up with someone."

"Yeah she did," says Kate thoughtfully. "Poor Ryan, it must have been a rough night for him."

From his tightly closed eyes, Ryan could see a look of regret and guilt pass over Lindsey's face. Good. He thought. She was an ass last night.

Suddenly Ryan groaned in discomfort as another shooting pain shot through his balls.

"Katy, he is waking up!" Lindsey announces, wrapping the blanket around herself more completely.

"Uggnn. Hey." Ryan says a little more groggily than he felt. "How are... Oh shit!"

Looking down with eyes fully open he could see his swollen distorted genitals. His cock had nearly doubled in size, changing from his usual decent six inches to a thick, sturdy pipe ten inches tall. His foreskin was a strained rolled up bit at the base of the engorged head and hanging down below were two baseball sized testes in a thick sack.