Bachelorette Party Gender Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plus this constant boner is obnoxious as shit." Brenna laughed, her eyes lingering on Natalie's crotch. Chris opened their mouth to say something but suddenly Kate opens the door to the main room and steps in, his short brown hair ruffled and cheeks flushed.

"Look at youuuu," Lindsey catcalled and the crowd joined in the cheers. Kate gave an embarrassed grin and then a little curtsy, prompting more peels of laughter.

"No curtsies! Try this, duuude." Chris calls out, "pound it!" They put up their fist."

Kate laughs, "I'm so sorry, what was I thinking? Of course. Boom."

As he refills the glass, Kate asks who's next but Lindsey is already on his feet, shuffling in his baggy pants.

"Wish me luck, Katy!" He calls out and steps into the other room.

###

The room is dark and Lindsey blinks rapidly, trying to adjust. The light to the adjacent bathroom is on and Lindsey can see a silhouette outlined in the light. Full figured, leaning on the door frame, with his hourglass figure on display.

"Hey," Lindsey says. "I'm ready for my dance."

Ryan reaches into the bathroom and clicks off the light, leaving the only illumination the street lights coming in through the slanted blinds of the window.

"Hello," Ryan purrs, strutting over to where Lindsey stands awkwardly next to the door.

"You are already naked," Lindsey says as Ryan gets close, the light illuminating his full chest.

"Mostly," Ryan replies. "Here, come sit on the bed."

Lindsey complies, kicking her shoes off.

"You look good," she says as Ryan flips the music over to a club beat.

"I think this is probably more your style," Ryan says.

"I like it," Lindsey says, her eyes glued to Ryan's body. Setting down his phone, Ryan begins to move with the beat, running his fingers up and down his long arms and swaying his hips. Lindsey watches with intent, as Ryan's red panties flash in the darkness.

Ryan struts around the room, bending at the waist, shimmying his breasts but he can see that Lindsey's attention is beginning to wander.

"Can I turn on a light, I can barely see you?" Lindsey asks in irritation. Oh no! Ryan thought, he was worried his dancing wouldn't be enough.

He throws a leg up on the bed next to Lindsey and puts a hand on her shoulder, feeling the thin fabric of the muscle shirt.

"But some things are best done in the dark," he whispers and begins grinding on her crotch.

"Yessss," Lindsey sighs, burying her face into his chest. Her lips find his nipples and Ryan groans, despite himself, as she sucks on his sizable tits.

Redoubling his efforts, Ryan grinds into her crotch, feeling his full cock through the baggy pants, like a lead pipe, he dry humped her, causing Lindsey to grab his hips, pulling him into her.

"Now we're talking," Lindsey groans, satisfied with himself, and for a few minutes, there is nothing but the womp, womp, womp of the beats as the two of them grind into each other, relishing the sensations. Ryan, growing tired of standing on one leg, pushes Lindsey back onto the bed and crawls on top of him, continuing to grind.

Lindsey reaches up and grabs a fist full of his red curls and forces her lips to his, kissing him roughly. He resists at first but the forcefulness sends a jolt to his sex and he feels himself getting wet.

Finally, their lips break.

"Fuck," Ryan breathes and Lindsey gives him a cocky smile. She reaches down between their bodies and begins rubbing Ryan's pussy through his panties.

"Hey, hold on," he protests but she hits just the right spot and he is already drenched.

"This is just supposed to be a dance," he gasps. He reaches down and grabs her hand pulling it away from his dripping sex and pinning the wrist.

"You like it rough, eh?" Lindsey twists, spilling Ryan onto his back. With a snake like swiftness, she leaps between Ryan's legs, letting belt buckle grind into his wet sex. She gave him a few thrusts, causing Ryan to squirm.

"This, isn't, dancing!" Ryan says through gritted teeth.

"Shut it," Lindsey says, kissing his neck and squeezing his breast, ravanging his body for her own pleasure. "You know what you want, you slut." Lindsey says.

Lindsey reaches down and again starts on Ryan's clit and this time, he lets her, his overstimulated body betraying him.

. "We all know what girls like you get." Lindsey says and in one swift move, she rips the lacy red panties to the side.

"Ow, fuck!" Ryan says, but Lindsey is already fumbling with her pants. Ryan tries to push against Lindsey's muscular chest but quickly lines up her cock and shoves it into him. "Wait!"

"Aaaahhh," Lindsey sighs as he savors the wet, tight folds of Ryan's pussy. She grabs his hips and starts thrusting away, sawing in and out of his sex with wild abandon.

"No! Stop!" Ryan tries to twist away, jerking his hips off the bed but Lindsey has a firm grasp on his body and rides him hard, hammering away into the bed.

Ryan is in a whirlwind of sensation - the hard cock thrusting inside of him, Lindsey's pelvis grinding against his clit, sending electric shocks of sensation through his body. His rage at being violated, his arousal at being taken. Dimly, he hears a door open but can't see past the red, sweating face of Lindsey above him.

"Yeah, yeah!" She chants. "So tight, fuck," Her rhythm gets erratic as she pins his wrists to the bed and rides him hard. Soon, he feels her swell inside of him.

"No!" He tries to push her off but Lindsey grabs both his legs, lifting them off the bed and denying him leverage and she groans and empties herself inside of him. He feels a hot gush of cum, and then another as she clenches her butt, and thrusts deep inside. Finally, with a last tremor and another spurt, Lindsey sighs and eases Ryan back onto the bed.

"What the fuck, Lindsey?" Ryan says but Lindsey is in such a daze that she doesn't notice that the dancer knows her name.

"Shit that felt good." She mutters, climbing off Ryan and pulling up his pants. Ryan, still stunned, closes his legs, trying to remove the tangled remains of his panties from where the strap was cutting into his hips.

Finally, Lindsey looks back, guiltily. "Guess I should have used a condom, you're on birth control, right? I assumed, as a.. you know."

Ryan glares. "Yeah, no, I'm not going to get pregnant."

"Good." Lindsey says, then turns. "Get yourself cleaned up, I'll send the next person in."

"Just like that?" Ryan says, ruefully. Lindsey snorts.

"Just wanted to feel what it would be like to be a dick, and you know what? I like it. Don't worry, I'm sure Brenna is paying you plenty. See yah." And with that, she left, leaving Ryan, alone, sweaty, in the dark.

###

"Ryan?" Chris calls into the room, softly.

"Over here." Ryan is in the bathroom with the shower running but hasn't walked into the tiled stall yet. She was examining her naked body in the mirror.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Lindsey was a little rough with me." Chris pads across the hotel room to the doorway of the bathroom. From the vantage point, Chris could appreciate the full rounded cheeks of Ryan's butt. He felt himself hardening through his pants, remembering the last time he had ravaged Ryan as a woman.

"But you don't mind things getting a little rough." Chris says brushing Ryan's long tangled curls off her back and rubbing her shoulders.

"I minded." Ryan said briskly, turning away.

"So you are all done?" Chris asks, disappointed.

"Yeah. Sorry. Give my apologies to the other guest... Natalie?" Ryan turns to get in the shower.

"Oh, I don't think they mind, Brenna is busy screwing their brains out right now."

Ryan whips his head around. "What!?"

Chris nods, suppressing a little smirk of glee. They had always had a very competitive relationship with their sister. A relationship that had only gotten more complicated as they experimented with gender bending and polyamory as they got older. Lately Brenna had taken a hiatus from having other lovers and Ryan had followed suit.

"Yeah. After Lindsey took her turn, Kate stepped out to take a phone call and Brenna started making out with Natalie. I told them to get a room, so they did."

Chris pointed to the connecting door. Ryan turned off the shower, her face twisted with anger.

Chris enjoyed the full frontal view of her large breasts and fiery crotch as she stomped past them and quietly cracked open the door.

Brenna and Natalie are entwined on the bed, her lacy top and push up bra long discarded on the bedroom floor. Natalie has shed his rock and roll t-shirt revealing a broad hairy chest. Just the way she likes them, Ryan thought angrily.

They are kissing passionately and Brenna is rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Fuuuuck," Natalie moans.

"You like that?" Brenna says but is quickly smothered by another sensual kiss. Natalie reaches over and pulls at her nipples, causing Brenna to arch her back and groan.

"Have to keep it quick," Natalie mutters, "Kate and Lindsey are waiting,"

"Let them wait," Brenna says, pressing her naked chest into Natalie, "if they get impatient, they can fuck Ryan again."

"Who?" Natalie asks, but his question is cut off in a strangled groan as Brenna pushes his red sweat pants down to his ankles, letting his thick cock flop free.

"Damn," Chris whispers, coming up behind where Ryan is peeping. "Natalie is packing."

Ryan swallows, her mouth suddenly gone dry. It was thick, Brenna's hand barely fit around it, and long. Certainly much larger than her own cock, at least once the GenderJuice wore off. Brenna had been with a handful of men and women during their relationship, and before, but Ryan could not remember a time in which his wife had fucked a cock that big.

Ryan felt her body starting to get aroused, her legs clenching subconsciously, as she stood at the door frame, unwilling to move.

Inside the other room, Brenna is reaching down between their bodies and stroking Natalie with glee.

"Holy shit," Brenna says, grasping his cock and squeezing the fat circumsized head.

"Yeah?" Natalie says, her hands working beneath Brenna's skirt which is akwardly bunched around her waist, showing her black lace full cheek panties.

"You like my dick?" Natalie ask, voice tight as Brenna continues to fondle his cock, gently squeezing each of his swollen plum sized balls.

"It's fucking huge." Brenna is panting now as Natalie slips her fingers inside Brenna's panties and skillfully works her clit. Her cheeks are flushed and her nipples standing proud and tall on top of her huge breasts.

Brenna, for her part, returns the favor. Her expert hands are sliding up and down his length, twisting slightly at the top, as his cock begins to weep precut. Natalie grunts appreciatively, his hips moving in rhythm with her hands.

Chris drapes an arm around Ryan's hips as she is entranced by the action.

"Think your wife is going to fuck that big cock?" Chris whispers. Ryan shakes his head. "With Kate and Lindsey in the next room? No, they are just messing around."

"I don't know..." Chris says, teasing, as her fingers trace their way across Ryan's pubis, down towards her thick matted red curls. "She looks pretty ready to go."

"Don't," Ryan whispers but without any strength in her voice as Chris finds her clit, gently tracing leisurely circles around her already wet sex. She shudders, her resistance weaking.

Movement inside the other room draws both of their attention back to Brenna and Natalie. Natalie is now between Brenna's legs, the panties discarded on the floor, and lapping at her flowing pussy.

"Oh fuck, Natalie, you don't have to do thaaaaaaaaat." Her voice trails off in a startled gasp as Natalie sucks her clit into her mouth. Brenna bucks off the bed. She grabs a fist of his dark hair.

"Agghhh!!" she shouts, grinding her sex into Natalie's face. "Oh god oh god oh god."

Almost without realizing it, Ryan lets out a whimper watching her wife get pleasured by the broad shouldered man between her legs. Chris nudges her legs apart and there's a clink behind her as Chris unlatches his jeans.

In the hotel room, Brenna is gasping, chest heaving, as Natalie works her pussy with his fingers and tongue. With a frustrated shout, she reaches down and grabs Natalie's head by the hair and hauls him back up her body.

"Quick teasing me and fuck me!" She shouts. Natalie with a big grin crawls up until his body is covering hers as she frantically gropes between his legs.

"Oh god," Ryan moans at the door, "She's going to do it," barely noticing as Chris slides inside his sopping wet pussy from behind. "Ugnnnn," Chris grunts in satisfaction, bending Ryan forward at the waist and stroking in and out of her passive body.

On the bed, Brenna grabs Natalie's thick cock and lines it up with her se her skirt splayed out around her waist. It is thick as a pipe but she works it into her pussy. Natalie groans in satisfaction.

"Fuuuuuck, you're tight." Natalie sighs, "This feels soooo good."

"Just you wait," Brenna grunts, working him deeper and deeper into her. "You are going to love this part." She lifts her hips, spreading her legs wide.

Natalie slowly inches forward, grunting in satisfaction as inch after thick inch sinks inside Brenna's sex.

"Do it, do it," she urges him on. Natalie pins her down, holding her wrists as his broad muscular body covers her body, his butt flexing as he slides all the way to the hilt. Brenna goes wild.

"Oh god Natalie, oh gooood," she moans lewdly, humping him. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chants.

"Fuck," Natalie moans. "God damn." He pulls back and slides all the way home again, and again, riding her hard, savoring the sensation.

From the doorframe, Ryan is bent over, gripping the doorframe, hot tears running down her cheeks as Chris slams into her from behind, her eyes glued to the hotel bed where her wife is getting the fucking of her life. The wet smell of sex fills the air as Brenna's moans come loud and fast.

"AHhhhh" Brenna screams out her first orgasm, coating his lower regions with her juices. Natalie takes advantage of the wetter, loser grip to fuck her harder. Her breasts jiggling wildly as he railed into her on the bed, the frame slamming against the far wall.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he cried out, sweat coating his hairy muscular chest.

Urged on by the scene before them, Chris grabs a fist full of Ryan's red curls, pulling her, using her body for his pleasure. Ryan feels him begin to swell inside of her.

Back in the hotel room, Natalie's thick cock is pounding away, relishing the tight velvety embrace of Brenna's pussy. Faster and faster he jackhammered into her as she writhed underneath him. He feels a gush as Brenna cums, for the second or maybe third time but he doesn't care, he's so close. Finally, he gives a roar, grabs one of her heaving breasts and buries himself completely inside of her.

Brenna's voice reaches a fever pitch and Ryan watches in horror as Natalie splatters the inside of her wife with hot sticky load after hot sticky load, filling her up with his spunk until it flows out, forming a white ring around his still hard cock.

Brenna locks her legs behind him, rocking her hips, milking his cock for all it's worth while frantically frigging herself.

"Oh FUCK!" She gasps as she cums again beneath him, squeezing his softening cock out of her flowing pussy.

He gives a deep low groan and slumps over on top of her. Brenna sighs, utterly spent, cradling his head between her breasts.

Back at the door frame, Chris gives Ryan one more vicious thrust and empties himself inside her.

"Gnnnnnhhhh." Chris sighs, gripping Ryan's buttocks with both hands. "There we go," he sighs as he finishes and slides out of her sex. Ryan barely notices, finally pulling free after Chris had finished. Turning away in disgust from the hotel room and wiping his tears.

"Fine. She wants to fuck around. I'll show her fucking around." Chris scrambles to pull up his pants as Ryan pushes his way past her towards the main room where Kate and Lindsey await.

###

The view from the hotel balcony would probably be relatively boring on a clear day. The location for the hotel was clearly chosen based on its proximity to the nearby interstate rather than any aesthetic considerations but in the October drizzle of the Pacific Northwest, each street light was transformed into a glowing yellow ball in the inky night.

Kate finishes his cigarette, snubbing out the butt on the bannister and ruefully rubbing the stubble on his chin. He glances down at his phone where his fourth text to Billy this night remains unanswered. Maybe he's just busy, Kate wonders, trying to ignore the anxious voice in the back of their head.

"That must be it," Kate mumbles to himself before returning back inside to the party.

Although it looks like the party had dwindled in his absence. Only Lindsey remained, idly flipping through the bachelorette question cards, his long spindly legs spread out on the couch, a mostly drunk beer in his hands.

"Hey Katy, here's one. Does Billy has a secret sexual fantasy and what is it?" Kate rolls his eyes, picking up his drink and setting down in the fact chair across from his sister. Well brother now, temporarily. The two of them had grown apart in the last five years. Lindsey had moved back to Canada and married, then divorced, a real douchebag of a husband. They hadn't talked much - even in the run up to the wedding, and considering their shared and individual trauma, he wasn't sure if he wanted to start now.

"Oh I don't know, probably me dressing up as a naughty nurse or a threesome or something. Aren't all guys into that?" Kate takes a swig of her beer, as the alt rock in the background strums along with the rain outside.

"You don't know? Haven't you guys talked about that sort of stuff?" Lindsey asks. "Hell, I knew what Chris wanted. A blow job then anal. Fucker would never shut up about it."

"Ugh." Kate sympathized, downing the rest of his beer. He got up to get another and swayed in place. He had been drinking pretty much nonstop for the last four hours, maybe another glass of water was in order. He staggered towards the kitchen.

"You can't leave these things up to chance Katy," Lindsey continued, "What if he's got a freaky foot fetish or something?"

Kate laughed. "No, it's fine. Billy is pretty traditional when it comes to sex, which is fine by me." The words sounded hollow even as they came out of his mouth.

It's not that sex with Kate's fiancé was bad, per se, it was just very predictable. Missionary, after a romantic dinner, usually with a token effort at foreplay to try and get Kate off. Now that she was thinking about it, Kate couldn't even remember telling him about being bi, it just hadn't come up.

Kate shook his head. No matter. Billy was a good man, who treated me well - even if he had seen his texts tonight and was completely ignoring me, Kate thought.

As the music paused between songs, a loud moan could be heard from one of the adjoining bedrooms. Kate and Lindsey snapped their heads up.

"Was that Chris and Erika?" Kate asked.

"Wrong room." Lindsey said, "unless they moved."

Kate looked around, "Oh no. Brenna and Natalie."

"They were getting pretty handsy. You think they are..."

The moaning is replaced by a steady thumping of the bed against the headboard and the unmistakable noise of Brenna's voice crying, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Kate felt himself harden inside his sweatpants, tenting them awkwardly as he stands in the kitchen.

"Well that's disappointing. Poor Ryan." Kate said, trying to block out the sounds so his penis would go back to normal - as he tried to make his way back to his chair. He glanced over at Lindsey who was obviously dealing with the same problem, pulling at his jeans trying to make it more comfortable.

"Does she often sleep around on him?" Lindsey asks.