Bachelorette Party Gender Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" Lindsey asks, leaning in close to see as Ryan struggled to sit up, suddenly quite conscious of his extreme nudity.

"I guess I must have still had lots of cum inside me when the GenderJuice wore off so it put it where it is supposed to go." Ryan puzzled through, tugging at the white sheet to cover himself somewhat.

"That makes no sense." Says Kate from the bathroom where she is splashing some water on her face. "I'm not a doctor but even I know that sounds ridiculous."

"I don't know Katy, he does look pretty backed up. I remember going on a date with a guy once and he was coming off a dry spell and he was a bit like this. Not this bad, obviously." Lindsey said.

Kate strides back into the room. "It looks bad. I'll go grab Brenna for you and you can go get it checked out..."

"No that's okay..."

"No Katy..."

Both Ryan and Lindsey protest at the same time and then look at each other slightly guiltily. Kate catches on immediately.

"Okay, well I am going to go find some coffee and you two can, do whatever you are going to do."

She starts for the door, and then stops and comes back to the bed.

"Hey Ryan?" She begins, "Thanks for all your help with my party. I had a really good time." She leans in and kiss him on the forehead.

"You're welcome Kate." Ryan says softly and then winces at another jabbing pain in his loins.

Kate quickly departs, leaving just Ryan and Lindsey naked in the bed.

"So, let's see what needs to be done..." Lindsey reaches to pull back the sheet tented by Ryan's throbbing dick.

"Hold up Lindsey." Ryan said, catching her hand.

"Oh, you want to do it yourself? Or should I get Brenna?" She says nervously but Ryan fixes her with a gaze.

"Last night... " Ryan begins.

"Shit, okay, so I had a bunch to drink, and Brenna gave me that sex drug and..."

"Last night," he continues, "you violated me. Twice. Forced me to do things I didn't want to do. That's not okay. That will never be okay- not when it happens to me, and not when it happens to you."

Lindsey looks down, mournful. Ryan puts a finger under her chin.

"I assume Chris did some of this shit to you?"

Lindsey nods. "Stuff happens."

"It shouldn't."

"You're right," Lindsey agrees, "It shouldn't." She meets his eyes and Ryan leans in, planting the tenderest of kisses on her lips. She savors the warmth and kindness but he suddenly pulls away with a sharp intake of breath.

"Still hurting?" Lindsey asks, concerned.

"Gods yes." Ryan concedes.

Lindsey snakes her long slender arm under the covers and grasps the engorged member.

"Let's me help, it's the least I can do."

Ryan grunts his accent as she starts clumsily stroking him, her hand barely able to reach around his entire shaft.

Still, the stimulation was enough that before long, Ryan gritted his teeth and a thick burble of cum plops out of his dick. The balls were still swollen but now his member was closer to a reasonable size, although still rock hard.

Lindsey sighs in frustration, wiping her hands in the sheets.

"Sorry, I'm out of practice. Here, I'm better at this anyway."

She leans over, capturing his lips in a kiss. His eyes fly open in surprise as her small soft body presses against the crook of his arm..

Her lips are playful and teasing, before she drags her.dyed honey blonde hair down his chest, down his stomach before falling like a curtain, hiding her face and his dick from view.

Suddenly he feels her hot wet mouth envelope the head of his cock.

"Oh god," he moans as she slides her tongue up and down his dick, before slipping it back inside her mouth, sucking hard as she jacks him with both hands.

She hums, working his swollen shaft, going as deep as her throat will allow. Ryan bites his lip, trying not to moan in pleasure as he feels the pressure build.

The combination of her soft hair brushing against his stomach and the fast moving hands, ever tightening, sliding up and down his dick was rapidly overwhelming him. She pulls at his balls, and pushes his thick cock as deep as it will go into her throat.

"Lindsey.. " he warns as she feels his balls jump. She pops her mouth off, throwing back the sheet and jacking him frantically.

"Yeah, cum for me, cum for me!" she says. His eyes screwed tight, Ryan suddenly arches his back.

"Uggnnn!!!" He erupts like a soda bottle, sending splatters of cum in all directions, raining down on his body, the bed, and across Lindsey's naked chest.

"Jesus!" Lindsey shouts, tilting her head back to get clear, as his hot sticky cum drips down her neck, chests and stomach. "That's alot!"

Ryan sighs in satisfaction as the after effects of the orgasm sweep through his body, while Lindsey grabs the coverlet and wipes her body.

"That was incredible," Ryan gushes, sitting up but Lindsey is looking at him in amazement.

"How are you still hard?" She's right. His cock, no longer completely swollen but still stands tall and erect from his groin.

"You've already done so much..." Ryan says but Lindsey has already pushed him back into the bed.

"I'm going to help, that means finishing the job." She says with a big grin on her face. She throws one leg over his and grabs the thick cock, lining it up with her sex. Ryan bites his lips as she slides his sensitive head up and down her shaved lips, coating both of them in his leftover cum.

"Wait, do we need a condom?" Ryan asks, but Lindsey is already sinking down onto the cock, pushing him inside of her tight pussy.

"It'll.. uhgnn... it'll be fine." Lindsey huffs, rapidly strumming her clit. She rocks her hips back and forth, trying to work more and more of his thick member into her. Ryan feels a gush from inside and Lindsey groans, sliding down all the way to the hilt.

"Fuuuuck," Ryan moans, reaching up to caress Lindsey's small breasts, gently tweaking the nipples as she rocks her hips back and forth.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Lindsey chants, riding him with short thrusts of her hips, squeezing him from the inside, one hand bracing herself on his chest, the other still working her clit.

"Damn you're thick," she mutters. Ryan reaches up and with both hands, starts working her hips on top of him, lifting her slender frame up and down, jacking himself off with her sex.

This sets Lindsey off like a firecracker. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" she starts shouting, breasts jiggling, hair flying as her fingers fly across her clit. "YES YES YES!!!"

She suddenly clamps down, her knees rolling forward onto his chest and there is a gush of wetness soaking his crotch as she cums, hard. Face red, eyes screwed shut.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh," she groan, throwing hands down on his chest to keep from falling over. "Aagghhh god," she gasps, still quivering from the orgasm. For a moment, she justs takes a slow, ragged breath, before finally sitting back up and brushing some of her hair out of her face, attempting for a moment of composure.

"Sorry," she says, realizing he is still hard inside her, "got a little carried away." she starts gently rocking her hips again.

"Here," Ryan sits up. "I'm almost there, let me do some of the work." He gently rolls her over onto her back and stands on the side of the bed, pulling her slender hips to the edge, and holding her bubble butt with both hands. She reaches down and guides him back into her soaking slit.

"Mmmnnnnn," he moans, starting a steady rhythm of nice, deep strokes. Lindsey looks up at his toned hairy chest, to his wide bearded face, and smiles. He's a good guy, and not bad looking at all, she admits. Her sister was right, he is cute.

"Fuuuucck." the slapping of their bodies together fills the air as he picks up the pace. Ryan looks down, locking eyes with Lindsey. She bites her lip and gives him the sexiest look she can.

"Fuck me, Ryan, give me that big cock. Give it to me!" she moans, squeezing her own breast and writhing on the bed. He growls, thrusting faster and faster, using her wet cunt for his pleasure, banging her like a screen door.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck!" he cries out suddenly and erupts inside of her, letting loose a torrent of cum deep inside her sex. Blast after blast flows out of him, as he keeps thrusting, filling her up with his seed. She locks her legs behind his hips, and pulls him tight, milking him from the inside.

"Yessssss, let it all go," she moans as he keeps thrusting until pulls her tight, shooting his last load inside her, and then slipping out, finally spent.

For a moment, all that can be heard is their breathing until finally, Ryan leans down and plants the softest kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you Lindsey, I needed that." She grins, pointing down to the sopping mess between her legs.

"Uh, yeah. No shit." She laughs. "I'm going to go get cleaned." Ryan nods and helps her up off the bed, admiring her firm little butt from behind as she closes the bathroom door.

He blows air through his lips, and runs a hand through his hair, before fetching his small duffel bag from the corner and pulling on his jeans and shirt. Finally, he collects himself and steps out of the hotel bedroom to the main room where Brenna is sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Uh... hi." Ryan says awkwardly. She looks up, the hickeys on her neck still evident from the night before.

"Hey sweetheart," she says kindly. "Some night, huh?"

Ryan nods. "Natalie? Chris?"

"They are downstairs at the continental breakfast with Kate. It looks like everyone had a good time last night."

Ryan sighs. "Good, I was worried."

Brenna looks up at him and takes a long sip of her coffee. "How about you, did you have a good night?"

Ryan takes a deep breath, thinking back on all that had happened. "It was... an experience. How about you?"

"Same. It was... not quite what I expected, but it was something alright."

Ryan sits down next to her and squeezes her hand. She turns to him.

"Are we okay?" She asks. He nods, a slow smile on his lips.

"Always." He leans in and kisses his wife.

"But next time, you get to do the dancing."