All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party - The Wedding'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I wish you had broken it into 2 or 3 parts!

4

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wow! Kind of a marathon but I couldn't put it down. Next segment please!

Cheers

SAGE

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic! The post wedding grouping left some to be desired, but another terrific chapter to this story, can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great piece of erotic writing. Relatively few errors for such a long piece, though ‘areola’ is singular, the plural being ‘areolae’ or often now ‘areolas’. Thanks.

tms2009tms2009over 1 year ago

Yessss. Finally. Very well written although I agree it could of have been split in 2 parts. Saying that you manage to vapture the readers eye. I hope there are more instllments to this magnificent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I commented on part 1 that it read like something I would write. This one has elements of a story I actually did write (the groomsmen and bridesmaids having sex). I like this one better than mine, though. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't meet Mary; as the sister of the maid (actually matron, since she's married) of honor, wouldn't she be invited to the wedding? I'm going to have to see if I can find any of my work and post it on here. In the meantime, I will move on to another of yours.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Wonderful, but needs at least another chapter.

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

Wonderfully fun and well written story. Allow me to join in encouraging you to continue! There are a few more plots hanging out there that need resolution, when of you feel like there isn't any more to the story than a wrap up.

Of course if you have more I think is happily read 12 or 13 more chapters comfortably.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

OlsterOlsterabout 1 year ago

Started to unravel at end and left some loose ends.

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Great story, I look forward to additional chapters. I like the longer reads myself, so I don't think you need to break it up.

I was a bit surprised at the overnight pairing but not a big deal. You have teased it, I hope that the younger daughter joins in the next chapter.

It was a touch unclear but the guy that came in Shania was up her butt on the dance floor or that was overnight? Just seems like something that needs more time then a single dance especially if it isn't really her thing but in the morning she said he didn't cum in her pussy which seemed to give Dale some comfort. Minor thing that just caught my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It looks like a little fifteen-year-old pussy." 🤮

Let's not feed the pedophiles here.

Other than that, it's just a ridiculous premise. If you'd stuck with "let's get my dad and your mom together", it could have been nice but it was just a sloppy excuse to stick one dick up every woman in the county. The whole "naked dancing" thing simply can't be done when you throw in penetration.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Begging for a part 3; too many loose ends and unexplored possibilities...

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

Great story. Ready for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Enjoyable as a fantasy. Hoping there will be a part 3. Well worth 5 stars for the rollicking good escapist sexy fun. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is definitely the best, sexiest storey, I’ve ever read, I hope there is another chapter and I do hope Dale and Spaniard end up together and have lots morea$ventures together. This storey scores 100%, certainly earns ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Amazing storey one of the best, needs another chapter, and I like the long chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Robodoc130Robodoc1309 months ago

I wish this storied would continue.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson8 months ago

Fun fantasy :) *****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep going!!!!!

j

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22227 months ago

May I have more - PLEASE!!??

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

Dale proves again that he aims to satisfy in oh so many ways. He always cares first for the one he’s with before himself. Dale could easily have a different partner every night of the week in his harem. Martha would still like to claim him as well as Shania. This series obviously has gotten Dale out of his widower’s mood and is now an eligible mature sexy guy. Thank You!

davp6255davp62555 months ago

Wow. How did Dale keep it up during the reception? Was there cialis in the drinks? A great read. Is there a part 3 here? Dale, Jenny, Mary and Shania we know that the girls are up for a group bang. May be Trevor could join in too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another looong, hot story. Wish I could meet a group of women like that. There are numerous ways this could progress and I hope that it will. Keep Dale busy with all of these sexy horny women.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@m_storyman_x is the story complete? Feels there is a bit more but seems abandoned.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 1 month ago

Please is there more to this story? does he end up having fun with his daughters or does Shania somewhat lock him down?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES