Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

Story Info
Dale attends the wedding with the girls.
52.4k words
4.75
29.6k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers

Bachelorette party -- the wedding

Authors note: This story is the continuation of Bachelorette party, and you really need to read that story before this one will make much sense. It assumes you are familiar with the characters and names.

I'm going to list this under Erotic Couplings, but I intend it to end up eventually falling under Romantic. So there are some romantic elements embedded, not to mention the significant amount of exhibition and public sex involved with these horny girls!

I hope you all enjoy it!

I knew that if I didn't deal with Martha, the busybody neighbor across the street, that word of me fucking a black girl in my shed would spread all over the neighborhood like wildfire. While my daughter may believe that it doesn't matter what people think, the reality is that I have to live here and THAT does matter. My late wife would have been appalled at my behavior with the girls over the weekend, though I'm not at all sure how much of it was my choice. The girls wanted a sexy stripper for their bachelorette party and my daughter had unwittingly played right into their hands in her attempt to get me and the bride's mother together.

In her defense, I'm confident she didn't intend for it to end up the way it did. There was no way she could ever have guessed that the only thing they had left me to wear, my swimsuit, was going to be ripped and unwearable, and a bunch of half-drunk, sex crazed women weren't about to leave a guy with only a towel around his waist alone. In one respect, my daughter had gotten part of her wish. She wanted me to crawl out of the hole I'd dug for myself after my wife passed, and I would say I was now definitely out of that hole.

When I pulled into the driveway after work, I could see Martha standing outside, watering her flowers in her usual t-shirt and shorts. After what I saw yesterday when she had watched me filling Tabitha, I suspected that the shorts and shirt were ALL she had on, at least they were yesterday. I stood next to the car and took off my suit coat and tossed it into the car, followed by my tie. I unbuttoned a couple buttons of my dress shirt and headed down my long gravel driveway, headed to see what I could do to fix this. About halfway down the hundred foot long drive an idea hit me and I headed back to the house. I grabbed two beers out of the refrigerator in the garage and headed towards her house again.

"Hey Martha! You look thirsty," I said from about twenty feet from behind her, trying not to startle her. She spun around in surprise, apparently not having heard me walking across the grass towards her. The hose, apparently not an automatic shut off kind of nozzle, spraying me with its wide stream for two or three seconds before she realized what was happening, and then she twisted the nozzle the wrong way, turning the wide cone of spray into a straight stream before finally turning it back to the wide cone and then off. I stood there, the front of my dress shirt and slacks dripping as she stood with her hand over her mouth, shocked at what she had accidently done.

"Oh damn. Dale! I'm so sorry!" she finally said, stepping towards me and reaching out to try and uselessly brush the water off my shirt, her hands running down my soaked chest and even down across my crotch a few times, trying to wipe the water from my dress pants.

I chuckled and looked down at myself. "Well, that wasn't quite the reception I was expecting."

She looked at me laughing and then broke into laughter herself, taking a couple steps back when she realized that brushing the water off my now soaked shirt wasn't going to accomplish much. We stood there, laughing at the situation for almost half a minute before we let it slip to smiles. "I brought you a beer. I thought you looked thirsty," I said as I held one of the bottles out towards her.

"Cooled off enough? Or should I hose you down a bit more?" she asked awkwardly, trying to make a joke out of the absurd situation before reaching for the offered bottle.

"No. I think I'm cooled off enough for the moment," I joked back as I cracked the lid on the bottle of beer I still had. I took a short drink and then waited for her to do the same.

"Should have had the hose with me yesterday," she said, her face turning serious. "Sam would have been shocked to see what I saw."

"Yeah. I kinda thought we needed to talk about that."

"What's to talk about? You're a big boy. You can have sex with anyone you want," she said, looking down at the ground. "Just wouldn't have thought you'd go for the young ones. What was she? Twenty-one or two?"

"Just over thirty I think she said," I answered her.

"And the rest of the girls? They weren't exactly wearing a hell of a lot."

"Yeah. That was a bachelorette party," I answered her. "I never quite understood why a bunch of girls would get together and feel the need to wear such skimpy stuff and want male strippers and stuff."

"Didn't look like you were wearing much more," she said.

"The pink shorts?"

"Oh? Did you have shorts on? Didn't look like it to me," she said with a frown.

"Yeah. Well, that was Tabitha. She had the honors of letting me take care of the results of all the teasing they'd been doing all morning."

"The two of you seemed to be enjoying it," she said before taking another swig of the beer. "Like I said, you can have sex with whoever you want. It's none of my business."

"Come on Martha. We've known each other way to long to play that kind of game. We both know that if you didn't care what was going on, you wouldn't have walked over yesterday to find out."

"Maybe."

"Am I proud of what I did? Not really. Hell, there's a lot of the weekend that I'm not particularly proud of. But if you're going to get stuck naked in front of a bunch of girls for the better part of a day...well, I guess girls get turned on too."

"Naked? Why the hell would you run around naked in front of all those girls!?"

"Wasn't my choice actually," I said with a short chuckle. "See, Jenny thought that it would be a perfect way to force me to get to know the mother of the bride. And before you ask, yes that is exactly how she meant it. So, before we left she snuck my bag out of the truck and I ended up going to the lake with nothing to wear but a swimsuit. They did the same thing to Melissa, the bride's mom. They figured if they forced us to share a tent and we didn't have anything but wet swimsuits, that we'd end up in bed together...naked. Nature being what nature is, they figured they had a foolproof plan. They didn't count on me having an accident with my swimsuit and tearing it so it wasn't wearable."

"Not at all?"

"Well, not that it would have made any difference if I was naked. The whole front was torn open."

"Oh my. I'd have been so embarrassed."

"I was. Especially since they had on these tiny little bikinis, and you can imagine the effect of that."

"So, there you were, naked and...well...hard."

"That's about the size of it."

"And the girls? They just what? Watched?"

"Ohhhhhh hell no. Seems they really wanted to hire a couple male strippers but couldn't find a way to get them to where we were camping. So, they just decided to turn me into their sex toy instead."

"And you let them!?"

I took another swig of my beer and then looked at her. "Honestly Martha, by that point I'd been teased and touched so much by them that I wasn't thinking very clearly. Once the first one managed to get me to have sex with her... well... it was pretty much open season on me. As soon as I'd get hard again, one of them would be trying to get me into her."

"All of them? I mean... ALL of those girls?"

"Like I said, I'm not proud of some of what happened. But it happened and I won't throw blame on them. They may have started it, but I let it happen."

"And the shed?"

"Tabitha? She said she drew the long straw. Which was her way of saying the girls elected her to make sure I wasn't left hanging and horny."

"Well. Seemed to me like you were enjoying it."

"I'd be a fool not to. Just like you enjoyed watching," I said quietly.

"I didn't! I was...I started to...I came over to..." she said before turning and storming away, throwing the bottle of beer to the side as she stomped across the grass towards her house.

"Well, that didn't help much, did it?" I asked myself as I turned around and headed towards my own house. After drying off and changing into some shorts and a t-shirt, I headed out back to start the grill for dinner. If there was one thing I loved, it was grilled food. Brats, steaks, pork chops, you name it. Grilled is my favorite way to prepare meat. I lit the charcoal and settled into one of the lounge chairs on the deck with my Kindle to read the novel I'd started a few days before. After reading for about ten minutes, I set the book aside and lay my head back, thinking about Shania.

With my eyes closed, I could easily picture her sitting in the truck next to me, her big breasts out, wiggling slightly with each bump the truck ran over, and her knees lifted and spread so I could see her pussy. My mind imagined her gently stroking her wet slit, dipping one finger between her lips intentionally teasing me, trying to make me hard so she could sit on my hard cock. It didn't take much to remember her sitting on me in the boat, my hands squeezing her huge tits, drawing milk from them with each squeeze. I pushed the front of my shorts down and wiggled my butt until I could push them down to my thighs. I let my hand slowly stroke myself, thinking about Shania slowly sliding up and down my dick, almost afraid to climax that first time.

"Oh Jesus," I heard Martha say from the side gate to the backyard.

I opened my eyes and looked across, and sure enough there she was, just inside the gate of the chain link fence, realizing what I had been doing.

"Sorry," I grunted, trying to cover my hard-on with one hand while I fumbled with my shorts with the other.

"I came over to apologize," she said as she shook her head. "Seems to me your head is stuck in sex right now," she said as she turned away and started to open the gate.

"Martha! Hang on! Wait!" I said, getting up from the chair and trying to pull my shorts up as I walked towards her, my hard-on once again completely on display until I managed to get my shorts up. "I need to apologize too. I shouldn't have said what I did."

"No. Actually, you should have said what you did," she said as she stood at the gate, looking at me where I stood at the bottom of the steps. "You were right. I did enjoy it. Hell! I stood there and watched you climax, and when you did...I...um...I sorta did too. I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have been spying on you like that," she said before turning and starting to walk through the gate. She paused without looking back. "Just so you know. I think it looks pretty sexy," she said before closing the gate without looking back at me. And then she was gone, headed back home.

I stood there, not at all sure what to think. Finally, I turned back and walked up the stairs to my chair. By the time I ate dinner I decided I was being stupid. I texted Shania and suggested that she was welcome to come over if she wanted. She said she didn't have a sitter and I told her I probably had to meet her son anyway, and to bring him. I doubted an eighteen-month-old was going to even notice his mom having sex with another man.

It was an hour before the doorbell rang. I answered it and smiled when I saw Shania standing there. She had a toddler holding her hand and introduced me to her son, Scotty. I closed the door behind them, and Scotty went toddling off to explore the many new things he saw in my living room while Shania practically threw herself at me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us tighter, pressing her lips to mine in a very long, very wet, very urgent kiss.

"I was afraid that I was reading too much into your invitation to take me to the wedding," she whispered as she broke the long kiss. "I'm hoping that I'm not reading too much into this invitation either."

"I said I'd have to think about a lot of things. Him included," I said, turning enough to see her son checking out everything on the coffee table. "But I was sitting out back, waiting for the grill to heat up and found that I really missed you. I caught myself playing with my dick thinking about you."

"Ohhhhhh. Sexy man!" she grinned, sliding her hands down from my back to my waist and pushing my workout shorts down. She felt my hard-on push against her once my shorts were down far enough and then pressed her lips to mine again, clearly inviting me with that kiss to anything I wanted. I let my hands work up to her neck, untying the knot that held the halter top in place, and then down to the middle of her back to unfasten the bottom strap around her. She let the kiss go and stepped back enough to let the top fall to the floor. She reached for her short skirt and pushed it and her panties down, wiggling her legs and then stepping out of it until all she had on was her high heel sandals. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Take me out where you were playing with yourself and fuck me."

It was an invitation I quickly accepted. I took her by the hand and pulled her towards the kitchen sliding door and out onto the patio.

"Let's just fuck and get the urgent out, and then we can cuddle and have more gentle sex if you want," she whispered hopefully. "I wanna feel you so bad I can't stand it."

"I understand," I whispered back as I pulled her towards the lounge. I started to coax her down onto it, but instead she pushed me down first, and once I was seated, she climbed onto the chair over me, aiming my dick at her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as she slid down my shaft.

"Someone is very wet," I said with a grin as I reached up for her tits and squeezed them both.

"Should be. I came twice already today thinking about you," she said breathlessly as she started to lift and lower herself on and off my fat hard dick. "But I can tell you, you feel sooooooo much better than any of my toys."

I held her tits and let her lower her chest towards me, allowing me to suck her nipples, each in turn, getting little bits of milk from them, but not nearly what I had during the camping trip. But then, I wasn't exactly trying to either. I wanted to tease her nipples, not milk them. Up and down she moved, sliding her pussy on my shaft, her sexy hot vaginal walls stroking my shaft and head sexily. I could feel myself growing fatter inside her as the sights and smells and feeling of her on me, making love to me, pushed my excitement higher.

"Oh God. I think I'm going to come," she moaned after only a few short minutes. "I want to come. I want to come like I came for you out there."

"Do it," I whispered, knowing exactly what she meant. There was always the shower to clean up with.

Her ass slapped wetly against my thighs, her pussy juices leaking from her even before her orgasm started to push itself upon her. I could feel her start to clench around me, making my dick grow inside her until I felt like it was an iron rod. I wanted to come with her, to feel her climaxing while I pumped my cum into her. I rocked my hips up in time with her thrusts down, drawing gasps and grunts from her as my cock pushed up until it hit her cervix and then her downward trip pushed my ass back against the padded chair, banging my head against her as second time. Up and down we repeated the dance, my urgency growing by the second. "Come with me," I grunted, knowing I could wait no longer.

She slammed down hard on me as my body spasmed, jerking hard and shoving up into her, the two of us making my cock jam hard into her as the first surge of cum lanced up into her. I felt her body tremble and her pussy clench around me as her juices gushed from her, the spray attenuated only by her body pressing against mine. I could also feel milk leaking from her tits as her nipples pressed to my chest.

Somehow she managed to press her lips to mine while we climaxed, the awkward kiss urgent and needy, but slowly softening to a long tender embrace as our mutual orgasms faded away. "God, can you fuck," she whispered softly as she lay on me, her face inches from mine as we panted for breath. "I could fuck you all day and never get tired of it."

"It feels pretty fantastic from my end too. You are incredible," I whispered moments before we heard a crash inside the house.

Shania pulled from me and almost jumped away as she dashed into the house. She came back a few moments later with Scotty in her arms. "I hope that mug on the end table wasn't anything important," she said, looking at me hopefully.

"No. It won't matter," I answered, only partly being honest. It did matter to me, but I could live without it. It was a beer stein my wife got me from Germany on one of her out of country trips. "I'm afraid my house isn't very baby proof."

"That's okay. We can always fix that...if you decide you want us around," she said quietly.

"I know you like the fire. I have one of those propane fire things in the front yard," I said noticing that it was actually starting to get dark.

"I suppose we could get dressed and go out there, if that's what you wanna do."

"We wouldn't have to," I said with a grin. "All we need is a blanket."

"You gonna run out there naked and start the fire?" she asked.

"I wasn't going to."

"But you would if I dared you to?"

I was quiet for a moment. "I would if you dared me to," I agreed after a few moments.

"Then get me a blanket and I dare you to," she said with a grin. "I love seeing you running around outside naked. I think it'll always remind me of our first night together."

I chuckled and went to find an appropriate blanket. One light enough for the warm night and large enough for both of us to wrap up in. I found what I wanted and took it to wrap up Shania and Scotty before walking out the front door, naked. I walked to the middle of the yard, where the fire pit and an assortment of lounge chairs and benches sat and lit the propane fire pit. Scotty was fascinated with the flames flickering on top of the crystal rocks in the center and was soon standing there, watching and pointing while Shania and I settled into an oversized lounge chair to watch him and the fire.

"This is nice. I could get used to spending evenings like this," she whispered. "Is it okay to ask why?"

"Actually, this was my wife's idea. She liked to be able to chat with the neighbors and when she sat out here, they could walk over and talk with her," I answered quietly.

She turned her head a little more and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for telling me. But that wasn't what I meant."

"Why did I call you tonight?"

"Yeah."

"I thought that was obvious."

"You were a horny bastard and wanted to get fucked?" she asked with a crooked little grin.

"Well, there is that," I answered with a smile, then leaned towards her and kissed her nose. "I missed you. I started missing you when you drove off yesterday. I really wanted you to stay."

"I know. I wanted to, but I couldn't."

"No, I suppose not."

"You know. We're not in love."

"No?"

"Uh uh. We're just infatuated and on a sex high," she said. "Not that that's a bad thing. But it's not something to build a relationship on."

"Probably not."

"Definitely not. Once the new wears off, where will we be? You stuck being dad to a toddler? Me with an old man that no longer excites me. Neither of us happy?"

"That's quite a jaded view."

"I can't afford to not be realistic. I like you...A LOT. But I also know that we may not be what either of us thinks we are. No. For right now you and I need to be friends. Friends with benefits, fuck buddies. Whatever you want to call it. I love having sex with you, but right now we shouldn't be exclusive."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers