Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By that you mean..."

"I have a boyfriend. If I stop fucking him, he'll know I'm getting it someplace else and if we don't work out, where would that leave us? And you. Hell, you have women to fuck this weekend."

"I do?"

"Uh huh. Let's see. There's Charlotte, Lizzy's mom? You did promise to fuck her if she asked you to dance and I can guarantee that Lizzy will make sure she does."

"Okay. That's one."

"And of course Lizzy. You know she won't drop that dress unless you're watching and then she's going to want you to fuck her."

"She will?"

"She ALWAYS gets horny when she'd been flashing her pussy," Shania said with a grin. "And then there's Abby."

"What about Abby?"

"You don't think she's going to drop her dress on the dance floor do you? No...she'll find someplace nice and quiet to get naked. And she'll expect a hard cock to sit on when she does. And don't forget about me. If I'm spending the night, you know we're gonna fuck at least two or three times."

"I kind of thought that was what the invitation included," I whispered, kissing her on the lips for a few seconds. By the time we broke the kiss, I'd rolled her onto her back and was half laying on top of her, stroking her pussy with my fingers.

"Lover, you can do that any time you want," she breathed. "Dressed, undressed, I don't care where. You get your fingers in my pussy and I'm all yours." We continued to lay there while I teased her pussy and nipples playfully until she stiffened. "Uh oh. Company," she whispered.

I twisted to look and sure enough there was Martha, headed across the street, definitely coming in our direction. "Remember me telling you the gossip saw Tabby and me fucking in the shed?"

"Uh uh."

"That's her," I said quietly as she walked closer. I arranged myself so I was laying next to instead of on top of Shania making sure all our important parts were covered.

"Dale," she said as she sat down on one of the benches. "If I'd have known you were entertaining, I wouldn't have come over. Wouldn't want to interrupt anything private."

I rolled my eyes. "Shania, this is Martha. Martha, my friend Shania and her son Scotty."

"Shania. Pretty name. Have we met?"

"Maybe. I was here yesterday when we got back from the lake."

"Oh yes. I thought I recognized your face. You were the one running around topless."

"Actually...I was," Shania said as she pulled the blanket down to expose her tits again. "Sorta like this."

Scotty took that moment to become less interested in the fire he couldn't quite reach, in favor of climbing up onto the chair with his mother and me.

"You don't have any shame, do you?" Martha asked pointedly. "Running around topless? Aren't you worried about what people will think?"

"Actually, I'm not topless," Shania answered with a grin sounding in her voice as she pushed the blanket apart to reveal all of her. "I'm naked!"

"Good Lord!" Martha exclaimed, covering her mouth with one hand. "Why on earth would you sit out here naked?"

Scotty wormed his way between me and his mom and quickly lay over her chest to suck on one of her nipples while Shania reached for one of my hands and pulled it to her crotch, pressing my fingers against her pussy. "Well for two reasons. First is, it's a lot more fun to fuck naked, and second, Dale likes his girls to be a little on the naughty side. But you knew that already."

"I knew what!?"

"Oh, come on. We're big girls here. Your nipples are standing out like two little Mount Everests, and even in the dark I can see you don't have any underwear on under those shorts. Hell, you've got them pulled so tight he can't help but see them pulling into your pussy."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Martha asked defensively, crossing her arms over her chest to hide her clearly rock-hard nipples.

"Are you ashamed of him seeing your tits? Or is it you're ashamed to admit that you're turned on?" Shania asked pointedly. "You see, I'm not ashamed of my body. I think I have a very good looking, sexy body, and I'm not afraid if a few people see it. Oh, I'm not going to go strutting across a stage or anything, but with the right coaxing, I might be tempted to do a wet t-shirt contest or something. Might even flash 'em for all the guys. But at the end of the day, I want my man to know what he can have and let him have them when he wants."

"I'm NOT ashamed of my body," Martha retorted.

"No? Then why are you covering your tits right now? Unless your ashamed to admit that you're turned on?"

"I'm not ashamed to admit I'm turned on," Martha stammered. "I just don't want to advertise it to the world."

"We aren't the world. It's the three of us and it's fairly dark. Who's going to see besides us? I bet you haven't worn a bra outside since Samantha passed, has she?" Shania asked, looking at me.

"Uh. Um... I don't know."

"Oh come on. You can't tell me you haven't noticed," Shania said with a grin, reaching under the blanket that was still covering me and grabbing my dick. "She'd be horribly disappointed if you didn't."

"I would NOT!" Martha protested.

Shania giggled and let go of my dick. She tossed the blanket back so I was as exposed as she was and reached for my dick again. "Oh honey, you might think that, but I think you've been wanting him to notice and do something about it. Why don't you show him? Go ahead and show him your breasts. That's what you've been wanting to do, you just haven't been brave enough yet to make it happen."

"I have NOT!" she protested again. "I don't have to sit here and take this?" she snapped without moving to get up and leave.

"Go ahead. Take off your shirt. I dare you! You want him to see you, you want him to notice you, so take it off. Show him!" I expected another outburst from Martha, but to my surprise she sat there quietly. I could almost hear her heart pounding across the short distance and the crackling fire. I didn't need a billboard to realize she was thinking about doing exactly what Shania said. "Go help her. That's what she really wants. She wants you to undress her," Shania said quietly. "Go ahead. I don't mind." She let go of my dick and moved her hand to my butt to try and push me, finally coaxing me to stand up, my hard-on poking out at Martha. "Go on!"

I looked at Martha who looked back at me, the look on her face almost hopeful. I stepped around the fire pit and then stepped around the bench. I leaned over the back of the bench and over her and reached down to the hem of her t-shirt and started to slowly pull it up. She moved her arms and let me pull the material up her body until she had to lift her arms for me to pull it all the way off. I let the shirt drop to the bench as she moved her arms to cover her breasts again, holding them over her nipples while I let my hands rest on her bare shoulders. I rubbed her shoulders gently, slowly letting my fingers work down around the base of her neck and then slightly down her chest. As my fingers rubbed gentle circles around the swell of her upper chest, she let her arms slide down to her lap, slowly uncovering her easily D cup breasts. Definitely not as large as Shania, but pleasantly large for a breast man. I let my strokes move lower and lower, until my fingers were gently stroking back and forth over her nipples and areola.

"Oh damn," she breathed quietly, barely loud enough for me to even hear as I let my fingers bounce over her nipples one at a time with each stroke. Shania got up and stepped around, unnoticed by Martha's closed eyes. "What are you doing!?" Martha snapped, suddenly surprised when she opened her eyes to find Shania kneeling down in front of her, her fingers slowly stroking up Martha's thighs.

"Shhhhh," Shania answered. "Just helping you do what you want to do but are afraid too," she whispered as she let her fingers hook into the waist band of the tight shorts Martha had on, one hand on each hip. Shania tried to pull the shorts down, getting them only as far as where she was sitting on them. "Come on. You know you want to. You want to feel his fingers stroking you, touching you. You want him to see you and see how sexy you look. You know you do. Help me show him." Martha hesitantly moved her hands to the bench and lifted herself enough to pull her shorts down over her butt and then lowered herself again. Shania slipped the shorts down her legs and then over her shoes, leaving her in nothing but her running shoes.

I stood behind her and looked down, seeing that she had a small patch of dark curls on her mound that seemed neatly trimmed into a wide triangle. Shania stood up and stepped around to me and gently turned me from Martha to face her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long wet kiss. "I need to go home," she whispered.

"Because of..." I started to ask.

"No of course not. I have to get Scotty to bed, and I have to work tomorrow. As much as I'd love to stay and see how this turns out, I need to be home tonight," she whispered. "Show her what you show me. Show her how gentle and caring and sexy you are. Watch Scotty for a moment, would you?"

"Sure," I answered with a shrug as she stepped away from me. She turned and walked towards the house.

"Is she leaving us?" Martha asked, once again self-conscious and covering her breasts with her arms, her legs pressed together to try and cover her exposed crotch.

"She has to go home," I said quietly, stepping around her and the bench to sit on the end of the lounge to keep Scotty from tumbling off.

It wasn't long before Shania came back, dressed again. She picked up Scotty and stepped over to Martha and whispered something to her I couldn't hear. Then she straightened, picked up Martha's shorts and t-shirt and started for the car.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I called.

"No. I'm on call tomorrow night. I can't."

"Wednesday?"

"Uh uh. The girls and I are going dress shopping for Friday evening. We decided what we were going to wear wasn't going to work. Maybe Thursday. We'll see," she called over her shoulder as she walked towards the car. She loaded Scotty into the car and drove off, leaving Martha and I alone.

"You like her, don't you?" Martha finally asked.

"I do."

"Do you love her?"

"I honestly don't know. She says no. Says it's just infatuation and great sex. I'm not so sure."

"You and I have been friends for a long time," she said quietly. "In all that time, I think this is the first time I've been naked in front of you."

"For either of us," I answered, looking over at her. "Martha?"

"Yes?"

"Is she right? Have you been out there watering and gardening without a bra on hoping I'd notice?"

She was silent for long seconds before very meekly whispering, "Yes."

"Can I ask what she told you...before she left?"

"She said that you liked your girls a bit naughty and if I couldn't be that, then to leave you for a woman that could be," she whispered so quietly that I barely heard her.

"What is it you want to do? Be naughty for me?"

"I'm not sure," she whispered again almost silently. "I haven't been with a man like this since...since...oh hell, I can't even remember the last time."

I stood up and stepped over to her. I held a hand out and she hesitantly took it. I pulled until she stood up and then drew her around the fire pit to the lounge chair. She turned and sat down in the chair and scooted herself back until she was sitting all the way against the inclined backrest. I stepped to the back of the chair and gently lowered it until it was flat, making almost a small bed. I stepped around and crawled onto the chair over her, straddling her, and lowered my face to hers. I kissed her gently, her lips tense and almost resisting. I didn't linger long. I kissed her cheek and then down to her neck, nuzzling it and kissing it softly, making her squirm slightly. I let my kisses work down from her neck, down her chest, to her big soft tits. I kissed around her right one, kissing slow circles around the big mound of sexy flesh working ever closer to her rock-hard nipple.

She gasped as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and teased the tip with the tip of my tongue. I shifted my weight, getting into a more comfortable position. I could feel my engorged head press against her curl covered mound and she quickly moved her hands, pulling my dick from being anywhere close to her crotch, her hands holding it almost as if trying to keep it from getting too close to her body. I released her nipple and kissed and licked around it and her areola before kissing my way slowly to her left breast. This time she let out a long low moan as I licked a circle around her left nipple, her hands squeezing my cock slightly as I teased and licked the rock-hard nub.

I wasn't sure how she was going to respond to what I planned on doing next. For years she was a constant fixture in our house, my wife and her frequenting each other's house and kitchens. On many occasions I'd wondered what she looked like naked, fantasizing what would happen if she walked in on me in the shower or some other less than likely scenario. I knew it'd never happen. She was too nice a person to do that to her friend. But now, here I was, with her naked below me, and I wanted to enjoy exploring what I'd never seen until tonight. I started kissing my way down her body, her hands releasing my hard-on as I kissed lower and lower, finally finding her curl covered mound. I could tell from the stubble around it that it was indeed trimmed to the shape I now saw, the smooth skin around it frequently shaved smooth. I crawled back further, gently using one hand to spread her legs. She resisted for several seconds and then with a quiet sigh, let me push her legs apart and expose her surprisingly shaved lips. She had almost no inner labia protruding from between her full round outer lips, her pussy looking much younger than her real age. I lowered my face to her curly trimmed bush and gently kissed her mound through the curls. One kiss at a time, I slowly moved down between her legs, giving her a chance to accept my advance with each long slow kiss.

I was finally kissing her directly on her lips, soft wet kisses that followed with a very slow wet lick up her lips. I felt her moan and spread her legs further apart, finally accepting my attentions fully. I shifted so I was laying on the foot of the lounge, my arms under her thighs. I curled my arms around her and lifted and bent her legs as I reached my fingers to her pussy to spread her lips, much the same way I'd done to my wife both in bed, and a few times out here, though never as naked as the two of us were right now. I let my tongue slide between her lips, pushing into the bright pink depths of her vaginal opening and sliding up to the end of her slit and her hooded clit. "Oh fuck," she gasped as I let my fingers press against her spread lips, forcing her clit out of its protection and into range of my seeking tongue. I slowly, deliberately, stroked the tip of my tongue across her clit, drawing another long, slow moan from her as well as a shiver that seemed to run all the way up her body. I licked her slit over and over, enjoying the taste of her juices as they slowly changed from sharp and acidic to wet and sweet. I knew by taste that she was getting closer to the climax I was trying hard to provide her.

As I licked and teased her, her hips started to lift in time with my strokes, her hands trying to grab my much too short hair, finally giving up and trying to pull my face tighter to her pussy. I grinned to myself as she started to shudder, her pussy leaking her juices. I let her pull me to her as she ground her pussy to my face, humping me as her climax washed over her. I licked and flicked her clit, trying to hold her climax as long as I could, finally easing my attentions as her body stopped grinding against me and started to relax. I pulled my arms from around her thighs and then lifted myself back up to crawl up the chair over her again. I moved until I was over her, my body still between her spread legs. I let my engorged head rub against her curl covered mound, giving her a chance to protest before I let it slide down across her lips.

I pushed myself forward, letting my head spread her lips slightly, but not pushing into her but the slightest bit. Again, I waited, giving her a chance to protest. Instead, I felt her legs move to wrap around mine and then pull us together, forcing my rock-hard cock to try and push into her wet depths. I felt my head spread her, stretching her as she tried to force us together. Suddenly I felt the pressure change on my head and knew I'd moved into her and began to slowly sink into her tightness. She was every bit as tight as Abby or Lillian had been, her vaginal walls slowly expanding to accept the fat intruder. "Oh my God yes," she moaned softly as I started to rock my hips, stroking in and out of her a few inches, to lubricate my shaft with her juices. I pushed in and out slowly, her hips rocking in time with my strokes as my dick worked deeper into her, finally pressing my head against the end of her depths. She moaned loudly as I started to stroke more forcefully, pulling nearly out of her before pushing quickly back into her. It took only a few dozen strokes for me to set up a comfortable rhythm, sliding in and out in time with her rocking hips. I could tell she was letting my shaft stroke her clit with each withdraw, and then rocking back up to feel my head pound against the end of her vagina at the end of my next stroke.

Over and over we played this dance, pulling nearly all the way from her and then plunging into her again. Her moans grew louder in the night air as my strokes pushed her towards another climax, or a renewal of the last one, not that it mattered. In and out I pumped, feeling my own urgent need rising with each stroke. She stiffened under me, her legs trembling and her hips no longer rocking as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me. I knew she was climaxing again, and I hurried to finish as well, my strokes suddenly growing faster and more urgent.

"Oh damn," I grunted as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock deep into her and feeling a gush of cum lance out of me deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, her legs pulling me into her but her hands on my hips pushing me away, almost as if she wanted me out of her, but at the same time didn't. Her hands finally stopped pushing and wrapped around my waist, pulling me tightly down on her as my cock pumped its fourth surge into her. We lay there panting for minutes, my cock slowly finishing its twitching and then starting to soften. Even in the dark, I could see the look of concern on her face.

"You okay?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes and no."

"Let's try the yes first then."

"I can't remember the last time I felt like this...so...so...full," she whispered.

"And the no?"

"We shouldn't have done this."

"Why not? I thought you wanted it."

"I did! I do! It's just that...Well... Dale, I haven't been with a man in years."

"So?"

"So, I'm not on any kind of birth control," she whispered.

"I see," I answered as quietly. "Well, I guess we'll deal with that if it becomes an issue."

"No. We need to deal with it now. You've already had your children and they're grown. I've never really wanted to have small children. I let my career rule that out years ago. Now it's too late to start all that. Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

"You sure? I mean, is there anything I need to do?"

She pulled me down and kissed me, hesitantly at first and then with more feeling. By the time we finished kissing for at least two or three minutes we were both out of breath. "Trust me. Nothing you can or should do. This is my problem," she whispered. "I think I should go home though. I have to work tomorrow."

"Sure," I answered, pushing off of her. I helped her up from the chair and she looked around for her shorts and shirt.