Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That little..." she said with almost a snarl before she shook her head and laughed. "She said you liked your girls a little naughty. I guess walking home naked is definitely on the naughty side."

"You wanna use this blanket?" I asked, pulling the blanket from the chair.

She looked at it, and almost started to take if from me before pulling her hand back. "You know? No, I don't think so. You like naughty girls, I can be a naughty girl too." She leaned towards me and kissed me again, this time softly. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'll be here if you wanna come over," I answered.

She smiled and turned and headed home wearing nothing but her running shoes, the moonlight shining on her creamy bare ass. She stopped in the middle of the road and turned to face me, waving and blowing me a kiss before walking the rest of the way to her house and into it. "I never would have expected that," I said to myself before taking the blanket and heading in. I took a shower and climbed into bed naked, my mind filled with the sensations of both women.

To say I was well rested when I woke in the morning would be less than accurate. I slept, but my dreams were convoluted scenarios of sex with Shania, Martha and my daughters. I got up and showered again, even though I'd showered before bed, and got ready for work. I couldn't help but look at Martha's house as I drove by, wondering how well she slept.

I looked at her house again as I drove into my driveway around dinner time. She was usually out watering, but this evening I didn't see her, or her car. I assumed that meant she wasn't home. I had a quiet evening reading and then hit the sack.

I didn't have a lot of time to think about either Martha or Shania on Wednesday, running from meeting to meeting all day. By the time work was done, I was mentally exhausted and ready for some downtime. I pulled into the garage at home, closed the overhead door and climbed out of the car. I walked to the kitchen door and stopped to read the note taped to the door.

Don't get undressed yet. You know where to come. I'm waiting. Use the back door, I've left it open for you."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who left it. There were only three choices that had access to the garage. My two daughters and Martha. I headed for Martha's house.

When I got to her house, I walked around to the back door and slid it open. I could smell something scrumptious cooking in the oven. There was a small candle burning on the kitchen table by a note folded to make it stand up.

"Follow the path if you dare. At the end, you will find your reward. Use me any way you wish. The only thing I ask is that you make me come before you're done.

I wasn't exactly sure what she had in mind, but I followed the obvious trail, a line of candles in small glasses. I followed them down the hall to an open door. I stood in the doorway and stared. Martha was laying spread eagle on her bed, completely naked, her hands and feet tied to keep her spread for me. She had on a blindfold, a pair of headphones that seemed to be playing some kind of music and sticking from her pussy was a vibrator humming along quietly. Laying on the bed was a feather and a small container of ice cubes. It didn't take much imagination to guess this was her idea of naughty.

My wife and I had experimented with all sorts of things over the years, even a couple times allowing each other to be tied up. The one thing I remembered from being tied and at her mercy, was how much trust I had to have in her. If I didn't trust her to do anything painful, I could never have allowed myself to be tied up. The feather told me she didn't mind sensations, but she wasn't into pain. The fact that she was tied and blindfolded told me that she was showing me she trusted me.

I stepped into the room and started to undress. I knew she couldn't hear me with the headphones on, but I wondered if she sensed she wasn't alone any longer the way she was starting to move. I stripped everything off and then stepped to the bed. I reached for the feather and carefully reached out, not wanting to let her know I was doing anything. I reached with the feather to gently tease her right nipple. As soon as the feather touched her, she jerked hard, gasping and clearly trying not to cry out. She settled back as I stroked her breasts and nipples, teasing her ever so gently. I slowly worked the feather down her body, stroking her stomach and then her thighs. I moved to the end of the bed and crawled onto it, pulling the vibrator from her pussy. She was extremely wet with excitement as I teased the feather around her pussy, stroking her fat, full lips with it before reaching for her lips and using two fingers to spread them apart.

I used the feather to stroke up between her lips, drawing its full length across her clit, also drawing a gasp and moan from her lips. Over and over, I teased the feather between her lips, the soft feather slowly growing wet as it absorbed her moisture. I set the feather aside and reached for the ropes holding her legs in place and carefully slipped the rope loops off her ankles, freeing her legs. I knelt down and slowly worked my way up under her, lifting her butt up to rest on my thighs. I worked closer, slowly sliding my rock-hard shaft into her, drawing yet another moan of pleasure from her. I wiggled myself forward until I was as deep into her as I could get in this position and then picked up the vibrator. I grinned to myself and turned it on again before using my fingers to once again spread her lips and expose her clit. She had to know what was coming and let out a long, deep moan as the tip of the silicone vibrator touched her clit.

I just held my dick inside her, letting her use her feet on the bed to lift and lower her hips as I teased her clit, pushing her slowly towards climax, and me along with her. I pushed the vibrator down between her lips further, letting the side rest against her clit and the tip against my hard shaft. I closed my eyes and groaned softly as the vibrations, along with her pussy sliding on my dick with each lift of her hips, pushed me along towards climax. "OH FUCK!" she cried as her climax started to overtake her whole body. She shuddered and twitched as her pussy squeezed me, I was close, and I knew it, but I wanted to make it last as long for her as I could.

I pulled out of her as her climax started to fade and the shudders settled from her legs. I crawled up her body, straddling her, until I could aim my dick into her mouth. She felt it and opened, allowing me to slide it into her mouth. I had no idea if she'd ever done anything like this, but I know I'd only done it once. Tasting her own pussy was not something my wife appreciated. I leaned forward, letting her suck and tease my cock as I carefully untied her hands one at a time. With her free of her bonds, I pulled my dick from her mouth and moved off her body. It only took me a moment to get her rolled over, and then onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and pushed my hard-on back into her pussy, groaning softly as my body cried for me to get back at it.

I noticed the full-length mirror in the corner of her room by the head of the bed and watched the two of us as I started to slide in and out of her. I watched her tits swinging below her chest, the sight making my excitement grow even more. In and out I pumped, jamming hard into her to make my legs slap hers and make her tits swing even more. I could feel my climax growing, my urgency to stroke into her almost undeniable. If she asked me to stop now, I doubted I could. Half a dozen strokes later my body jerked, and I jammed my cock deep into her as the first shot of cum lanced into her pussy. Again, my body jerked and a third and fourth time, each adding more to the cum deep inside her. I momentarily thought about the previous night and wondered if I'd just made things worse, and then decided if she hadn't intended me to fill her with cum, that she would have made that clear.

I removed the headphones from her and dropped them on the bed as my cock started to soften inside her tight pussy. I pulled out of her and let her roll onto the bed on her back before I pulled the eye cover off. I lay half on top of her and leaned my head down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back, long and wet, her kiss hot enough to start my cock hardening again.

"Was that naughty enough for you?" she whispered as we broke the kiss. "It was the naughtiest thing I could think of."

"I loved it," I answered. "I'm not usually into bondage or anything, but this time it was just right."

"I'm glad you came. I wasn't looking forward to having to lay there like that half the night."

"Is that what was going to happen?"

"If you didn't come over? Yeah. My friend would have come and let me out later if I didn't text her."

"Pretty confident, weren't you?"

"No. Hopeful. I'm also hopeful you'll stay for dinner. I thought we might eat on the patio...naked of course. And after dinner if you wanted dessert, you could have me again any way you wanted."

"Unlike my house, the neighbors might see you naked out there."

"Might see US naked out there. Scandalous, isn't it? But then, if you like naughty..."

I chuckled. "I love naughty."

"I thought as much. Having sex out in the shed? If I walked over and took my clothes off in your shed, would you fuck me there too?"

"Without a doubt," I agreed as I followed her to the kitchen. She took dinner out of the oven, poured drinks and we headed to the patio. We settled at the small round table and started to eat. Somehow, I don't remember exactly how, eating turned into feeding each other the pasta and meatball dish, each of us giggling like a couple teenagers when the bites didn't come out quite right. The first time I dropped some pasta into her lap I had to go after it, which turned into a game by itself, my fingers stroking her pussy before I recovered whatever was dropped and her hand stroking my dick the same way. By the time we were done eating, we were both very horny.

I was surprised that she really did have dessert. Chocolate mousse. She brought out two dishes of it and two spoons but didn't sit back down at the table. "Why don't we sit on the swing," she said, motioning to the yard swing in the back corner of the yard, between a few flower gardens.

"Kinda exposed out there, isn't it? I mean, not like my back yard where no one can see me."

"Yeah. It is. A bit more exposed than I'm used to. But if that's the kind of thing you like, I better find out if I'm up to it. Besides, Greg's been trying to get me to flash him my body for years. Keeps suggesting that maybe I need to use that hot tub without a swimsuit."

"Is that why you put up the privacy partition?"

"Pretty much. He keeps trying to peek at me from his bedroom window. Sometimes I think he's naked when he does."

"Well, you're not going to leave much to the imagination," I said as she started walking across the grass. We settled on the swing, and she handed me my dish and I scooped some, holding it out for her to take, like we had done with dinner. She giggled and ate the offered scoop, before offering one of her own. About the third scoop I dropped some on her chest, landing on one of her big soft tits. I quickly leaned down and licked the chocolate from her tit, and before straightening back up again, licked and sucked her nipple for a few moments. She moaned in pleasure and looked disappointed when I straightened back up.

She scooped some and held the spoon out and turned it upside down, intentionally dumping the scoop on me, most of it landing on my rock-hard dick. "Oh darn. Guess I better clean that up," she said with a grin, leaning down and licking my dick like an ice cream cone. She didn't stop there, and before she straightened, she had taken my whole head into her mouth and pushed her face down as far as she could, getting almost half of my length into her mouth before pulling back.

"That was unexpected...and nice," I answered as I scooped another spoon full and held it out. Like she had, I turned it over and let it dump onto her crotch, most of it landing between her legs. "Uh oh. I guess I better clean that up."

"I guess you better," she said, spreading her legs apart as I slipped off the swing. I knelt down and crawled between her legs and leaned my face down to her pussy. I gently stroked my tongue up her lips and licked the chocolate from them, getting little moans of pleasure from her as I did. Suddenly she clamped her legs closed, clamping my head between her thighs. "Damn. He's watching!" she said in a hiss.

I coaxed her to spread her legs again and looked up at her, her arms across her tits to hide them. I moved to my knees and moved closer, letting my engorged head press against her wet lips. I reached for her hands and pulled them away from her chest, pulling them towards my hips. "If he's going to see, he's going to see. Maybe we should give him something to really see."

"What are you going to do?"

"Close your eyes," I whispered, letting go of her hands and moving mine to the swing. I pulled the swing towards me, forcing her pussy to spread around my engorged head until I slipped inside her. I pulled the swing towards me, forcing me deeper into her already wet pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Soooo good. I can't believe how turned on I am!"

I moved my hands and slipped them under her legs and used them to lift and spread her legs before grabbing the frame of the swing seat again. If he was watching, he was sure to have one hell of a view now. I started to pull and push the swing, sliding her on and off my dick, stroking her soft wet walls along my engorge head. "Oh damn this feels good," I groaned, watching her move her hands to her tits. With her eyes closed, she started to twist and tease her nipples, her breathing already becoming ragged and deep.

"Shit. I think I'm going to come," she moaned.

"Already?" I asked a little surprised.

"Uh huh," she gasped as her legs started to tremble. "But don't stop. Keep going. I want to feel you cum in me again."

I continued to pull and push the swing, her orgasm obviously building towards its climax, her pussy walls clenching around me as she gasped and moaned loudly. I couldn't hold my hips still and was rocking in time with the swing, jamming my dick into her harder as my own excitement built, my own orgasm racing up the slope as I watched her climax in front of me. The extra tightness of her pussy as it clenched around me helped accelerate that need, that desire to fill her with my seed. I jammed into her over and over, my urgency growing by the second until it finally washed over me, making my body jerk uncontrollably. I jammed hard into her and felt a surge of cum lance into her depths, drawing another gasp from her, though I wasn't sure if it was from the hard impact of my head against her cervix or the hot flow of my cum into her. Over and over my body jerked, pumping my juice deep in her pussy.

"Oh God yes," she moaned as I held her legs up and apart, my cock twitching deep inside her still spasming pussy. "A real cock is so much different than any damn toy."

"I bet," I panted.

"I wonder if he enjoyed the show?" she asked opening her eyes and looking briefly past me towards the neighbor's house.

"Is he still watching?" I asked.

"He is. I think he's jacking off up there."

"Then he'll love this," I said, sliding my dick out of her pussy. I shifted my grip on her legs and lifted and spread them even further, giving him an unobstructed view of her bare pussy, my cum oozing out of her as her insides still clenched and released periodically. "Might as well give him the whole show," I said quietly. "Since we're being naughty."

"You are so bad. Now he's going to be pestering the hell out of me to show it off again," she said.

"Maybe. But if he does, tell him you'll be happy to show him more, when he's returned the favor and made love to his wife in the backyard for you to watch."

"I doubt that'll ever happen."

"I know. Gloria won't ever do that. I don't think she's even ever been outside the house in anything as small as a bikini, let alone naked," I said with a chuckle. "So, he'll just have to live with the memory of us doing this today...unless we decide to do it again some time."

"I might be convinced to do it again," she said with a grin. "It's kind of exciting actually, once I got over feeling embarrassed at him watching us."

I smiled back. "Wanna go hang out in the hot tub a while?"

"Naked? You know, I've never done that before."

"Neither have I," I answered, letting her legs down and helping her up from the swing. We walked to the patio, and the hot tub. It only took a few moments for her to uncover it and start the pump. "You know. He's going to know we're naked out here."

"How could he not?"

"Wanna make any bets on him coming down for a closer look?"

"You think he would?"

"I would after watching that show we put on," I chuckled as we settled into the water. As it turned out, he didn't come down. I lost the bet, not that we bet anything anyway. After about half an hour I was getting pretty warm and it was getting dark, so we climbed from the tub. She turned on the rope lights that arrayed around the perimeter of the pergola and settled on the one lounge chair she had. I pulled it over by the tub, the foot pointed towards the house, and lay down, pulling Martha down onto me. I sort of lost track of how long we lay there kissing, her laying either on me or half on me, before my clearly hard dick was poking up between her legs. With a wide smile, she resettled herself on her knees, straddling me, and worked me into her depths. She started to slide up and down my dick, looking down at me and smiling as she moved only fast enough to tease us both, but not fast enough to rush us towards climax.

We continued to talk as she rode me, our conversation turning towards past sexual experiences and preferences. I learned a lot in that next half hour, including that she loved having her nipples played with...to an extent. Once they got over sensitive, she preferred that I not do anything at all with them. She held my hands in hers while she slowly lifted and lowered herself.

"Have you made love outside a lot?" she asked in a whisper.

"Some."

"I wouldn't have thought Sam would enjoy that too much."

"I think she put up with it. If we went canoeing or something, I could usually talk her into it, as long as there wasn't anyone around to see her getting naked."

"I can see that. I don't think I've let anyone see me naked outside, well, before today," she said softly with a smile. "I have to admit once I got over the fact that I was naked, it was kind of fun to tease him, knowing we were doing something he'd never get to do with me."

"and I thought I was naughty," I answered her with a soft chuckle.

"He's been a pain the last few years. Sometimes I like to lay out and get some sun and he'll invariably suggest that it'd be okay with him if I did it nude," she said as she closed her eyes for a moment.

"Did you ever think about doing it? Sunning naked that is?" I asked as I noticed movement in the house behind her. I looked past her and saw a woman, a little younger than either of us, walk to the sliding glass door. She very slowly and silently opened the door while Martha answered me.

"A few times. I considered taking it off and giving him a thrill. Maybe even playing with myself and letting him watch. But I was never quite brave enough," she answered as the woman stepped out onto the patio and held a finger to her lips. I almost lost my train of thought watching her slip her high heels off and then reach for her dress and start to pull it down her body.

"You think he'd have done anything but watch?" I asked as she dropped her dress and stepped out of it. I watched her reach behind her back and undo her bra, dropping it on her dress, revealing a pair of nicely shaped C cup breasts with large oblong areola and very hard pink nipples jutting out towards us.