Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except maybe that time I walked in on you and Sam having sex on the sofa," she said with a bit of a grin.

"Except maybe that time. Or the time I walked to the laundry room naked and didn't notice you were here."

"Oh yeah. That time was most definitely NOT okay... but in retrospect."

"Yeah. Anyway, I got stuck at work with a problem and didn't get home until late," I answered as she stepped over and sat down on the sofa next to me. "Didn't get in until almost eleven."

"You look tired," she said quietly, reaching out and stroking her fingers down the side of my face and then down my arm. "I was going to ask if you wanted to come over for a while, but maybe you just need to rest."

"I'm not going to be much company, but you're welcome to hang out here if you want."

"If you don't mind," she said softly. She twisted and leaned back against the armrest. She pulled my arm until I lay over towards her, while she shifted her right leg behind my back. She pulled me down until I was laying on my side between her legs with my head on her lap. Sam used to lay with me this way when she new I was exhausted. I closed my eyes as Martha began to stroke my hair with her fingers and was soon asleep.

It was the middle of the night when I woke up, my head still laying on her lap. The TV was off, and she was leaning awkwardly against the sofa back, asleep. I pushed myself up, my movements waking her. "You're awake," she whispered.

"SHHHH," I said as I got up. I turned and scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I set her on the edge of the bed and then lifted her shirt, pulling it up and off. She held my shoulders and stood up while I pushed her shorts down, and then sat back down. I pushed her back until she was laying on the bed with her butt barely on the mattress. I slid her shorts down and worked them over her shoes, leaving her in nothing but her shoes. I picked up each leg and gently took off her shoes until she was naked. I pushed my own shorts down, freeing my already hard dick. I crawled onto the bed and slid my hands under her, scooting her across the sheets to the middle of the bed. I lay down with her and pulled the covers over us. She rolled onto her side and snuggled her back up to me. She lifted her leg under the covers and found my dick and settled it between her legs before settling her leg down to capture me between her thighs. She pulled my hand to her chest and pressed it to her soft breast. The two of us drifted back off to sleep again, snuggled this way.

It had been a long time since I woke up this way. I could feel my hard dick surrounded by warm wetness, a gently rubbing of a soft butt against my thighs as she moved only a little bit to work a slight bit of me in and out of her. I knew she was awake, and I suspected that she was very turned on, but didn't want to wake me. I let her move, holding her, letting her move me in and out of her only an inch or two. I could feel other motion and knew she was rubbing her clit. I waited, gently holding her, cupping her soft breast as her breathing slowly grew more ragged. I wondered if she'd make herself climax on me while trying not to wake me.

I felt her gasp a few times and then the tightness of her pussy squeeze around my dick. Her body twitched and her legs trembled as she teased her climax to the forefront. I squeezed her breast gently, letting my fingers squeeze her hard nipple, drawing a gasp from her. "Oh fuck. You're awake," she managed to gasp out as her climax made her body shudder and tremble.

"I am now," I whispered as I held her. As her climax started to fade, she pulled off my dick and rolled over to face me. She pulled herself towards me and then moved her face to mine, kissing me softly. We embraced for long seconds, my arms wrapped around her. I pulled on her, rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me until her tits were pressed to my chest. I moved one hand to her leg and pulled on her knee, cocking her leg and bending her knee until I had her knee and thigh up on my body higher than my rock-hard dick. I let go and reached over her now bent leg finding my hard-on and shifting it until my engorged head found her wet lips. She moaned and shifted onto me further, pushing me back into her depths as she did.

I started to push my hips to fuck her, but she broke the kiss and whispered for me to stop. She pushed up until she was sitting astride me like she had been the night on her patio and began to ride up and down. "Just let me," she whispered, smiling down at me. Up and down she stroked, the sensations clearly pulling her recent climax back to the forefront. She closed her eyes and gasped as she rode me faster, my dick swelling inside her as I came closer and closer to my own release.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body spasmed and tried to lift her up off the bed. I felt my body surge a gush of cum into her, and then a second and third and even a fourth weaker surge before I lay under her trembling body. She lay back down on me again, smiling at me before pressing her lips to mine again in a long, wet kiss that lasted until my softening dick finally slipped out of her.

"I told myself I wasn't going to make you come. You need all you can get for later," she said as she pushed herself up to sit astride me again.

"For later?"

"You have a wedding to go to, and from what I understand, there's more than one woman expecting you to preform," she said quietly.

"And you'd prefer that wasn't the case?" I answered.

"Honestly, yes and no," she said. "It's been a long time since I was with a man this way. I kind of like it. A lot more than with my husband, actually. Oh, don't think that I'm in love or you're in love with me or anything of the kind. I don't believe in that 'love at first sight' stuff. Lust at first sight yes, but not love. Love takes time to build. Time and closeness. I have to admit, the idea exploring that closeness is attractive. I wasn't brought up in this free sex world of today. I was brought up that a man dated one woman at a time. So, it might take me a little to deal with this."

"Are we dating?"

She looked down at me for long seconds. "That's a good question. What do you think we're doing?"

I slid my hands up her arms and pulled her down towards me and kissed her. "We're exploring," I whispered. "I didn't start out to seduce you or even have any idea that we'd be anything other than neighbors. But now that we are, I'm not sure I want to stop. Hell, we've known each other for years. I'll admit that more than once I had thoughts about undressing you, and maybe more. Now we're exploring just that. I don't want it to stop, and I don't think you do either."

"Not really. But I also know I have competition."

"You do?"

"You know darn well I do. Shania. I saw how you looked at her. I saw how she looked at you. I'd have to be blind to realize there isn't a spark, a desire, there. But I'm not going to give up. Not yet anyway. You go and fuck who you want, but when you get tired and come home, I want you to know that I'll be here. Any night you need someone to hold you, to cuddle you, to make you feel loved. I'll be here."

"I..." I started to say before she moved her hand to my lips and pressed her fingers there.

"No. Don't. There isn't anything you can say right now. I came over to see you and we spent the night. It was comfortable, the sex was good. Let's not make it more complicated than it already is," she whispered before she pushed off of me. She found her shorts and shirt, slipped them on and then pulled on her little canvas sneakers. "I'll see you around soon," she said before blowing me a kiss and walking out of the bedroom.

I got my Saturday started, showering and eating some breakfast before starting to work on some chores. It seems like there are ALWAYS chores to do around the yard. It was starting to get fairly warm by the time I quit for lunch. After lunch I showered again, shaved and then waited for Shania to come for me.

When I opened the door to let her in all I could do was stand there and stare at her. She looked...incredible! I don't think there were enough words to describe how sexy and sensual she looked. The dress was gray in color, covered in sequins. The skirt portion was short. VERY short. It didn't even come halfway down her thighs at its lowest point. Maybe as little as a third of the way. The left side of the skirt hem started high on her left hip, almost to her waist, and then angled lower as it crossed her body until it made the turn around her right hip, at least four inches down on her right thigh, leaving her entire left hip and even a portion of the top of her left butt cheek bare. The top consisted of two strips of material about four or five inches wide, running from where it connected to the skirt waist, well below her exposed belly button, up her body, over both her huge tits. The material covered the front of both breasts but left a LOT on both sides of each breast exposed. It continued up, narrowing to only about two inches wide where it looped around the back of her neck. The only thing keeping the two strips of material from puckering out and completely exposing her tits was a belt like strap of material that extended from her left waist, where the zipper holding it together was, across and around her stomach, leaving a triangle of bare skin exposed around her belly button and all of the front of her stomach and chest between her big tits. The material was pushed out by her breasts, leaving at least two thirds of them exposed to anyone who wanted to look. And I expected there would be a LOT of guys looking!

"Oh my God," I mumbled staring at her. "You look incredible. I don't think anyone will be looking at the bride with you there!"

"Oh. I'm sure they will," she said with a grin as she stepped towards me and pressed her chest to mine. "I got this especially for you so you could play all you wanted. You know what I can't wear with this, don't you?"

"Absolutely nothing," I said with a grin.

"You got it in the first guess," she whispered. She pulled my hands up and slipped them under the material to her soft breasts. "You can play like this all you want. And if you want even more access," she said, slipping my hands from between the straps of material and her warm soft breasts. She helped my fingers pull the straps to the side, until both tits were completely exposed. Then she moved my hands back to her sexy breasts.

"Hmmmm. I think if I do that, a lot of guys are going to be enjoying the view," I whispered.

"I know. Sooooo naughty isn't it?" she giggled, pulling one of my hands from her breast. "But even more, try this," she said, slipping my hand down to her crotch, under the short skirt and leaving it there. "Go ahead. See how wet I am already just thinking about you," she said, as her fingers reached for my zipper. She got it undone while my fingers teased her wet exposed pussy and then she pouted. "Underwear? You trying to spoil all my fun?" she asked.

"Not at all," I answered.

"Well, those are going to have to go," she whispered as she worked the waistband of my briefs down until she had them pushed low enough for me to get my hard dick out. "Better," she whispered as she pulled my dick down and towards her. She moved her hips to mine, and I felt the hot wetness of her pussy close around my head. She arched her back slightly and I felt my cock slip into her sopping wet pussy. "Ohhhhh God yes. I've been waiting for his all week," she moaned. "I bet we can fuck on the dance floor, and no one will even know."

"They'll know when you start moaning," I said quietly as she started to rock her hips, pretending to slow dance in a way that moved my dick in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my yes," she moaned as she held me tightly to her, wiggling her hips side to side and to and fro slightly. I could feel my dick sliding in and out of her an inch or two with each movement she made. "Just think," she said softly, "standing on the dance floor, moving like this, fucking each other and no one would ever know."

"Oh damn."

"You better pull the front of my skirt up," she whispered as she moved her lips towards mine. "I don't want to get it wet." I let both hands move to the skirt and pulled it up her hips moments before her body shuddered. I knew what was happening, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. She came hard around my cock, her pussy spraying out onto my pants, soaking them as she jerked and shuddered. She let the kiss break and gasped for breath. "Now, come for me. Just like this. Come for me."

"If you want," I groaned as she started moving again. In and out I slipped, my hips helping her so I slid in and out further. I could feel my urgency growing and knew it wouldn't be much longer. She pressed her lips to mine again and sucked on my tongue as I grew closer and closer to climax. "Oh shit," I groaned into her mouth as my body jerked hard, driving me deep into her pussy and gushing a surge of cum into her.

"Oh yes," she breathed as she pulled her lips from mine, letting me pant for breath as my body jerked and twitched, filling her pussy with cum. "That's what I needed to feel."

We stood in the doorway, neither of us caring who might have just watched as we recovered from our orgasms. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" I asked in a breathless whisper.

"I did," she whispered back, one hand behind my neck, gently stroking my hair and neck while she looked at my face. "You aren't mad, are you?"

"I don't know. Depends on why I guess."

"Partly because I've been dying to come around you all week and I knew I couldn't do it at the reception. And partly because I needed an excuse to get you naked," she whispered. "Will you get naked for me?"

"Here?"

"We could close the door if you're bashful, but after last weekend..." she said, leaving the sentence unfinished.

"Apparently not bashful enough," I answered as her hand left the back of my neck. Both her hands worked on my pants, undoing my belt and pulling it from my pants completely. She tossed it aside and then finished undoing the front of them. They slid down my legs and she started unbuttoning the front of my dress shirt. She worked from the bottom up as my dick softened inside her and finally slipped out. She smiled slightly as it fell from her, presumably uncorking my cum to leak from her. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and tossed it aside. She reached for my waist and pushed my briefs down as she squatted down in front of me. She held her knees wide so I could see her leaking pussy, my cum drooling from her onto the tile entryway floor while she undid my shoes and then helped me get the rest of the way undressed. She stood up and pressed her bare tits to my chest as she kissed me again.

"Now, you stay right here," she said with a grin before running off out the still open front door. She came back with a small plastic type store bag and stood smiling. "I have something for you to wear," she said with a grin. "I'm hoping you like my taste."

"Guess we'll find out," I answered.

She pulled out a pair of fairly thin material slacks with lots of pockets. "They call them tactical pants," she said with a grin, holding them out. "Go ahead!"

I took them and pulled them on. The waist was kind of stretchy and they fit nicely. They did seem a lot more comfortable than the dress slacks I had put on. She handed me a short sleeve pullover shirt that felt almost like silk. It had a fairly deep V-neck and hung down over the waist of my slacks. "It's not supposed to tuck in," she said as she reached for my hands as I tried to tuck it in.

"Oh," I answered.

"Damn you look sexy," she said with a grin. She dug in the bag again and pulled out a canvas belt with a hook type buckle. She helped me slip it through the loops and then stood back to look. "Perfect. This'll work just perfect."

"If you say so."

"You know what's so perfect?" she asked as she stepped towards me again. She reached between us, undid the single snap and pulled the zipper down. She easily slipped my still soft dick from within the pants. "It's perfect because if you wanted to, you could open your pants and fuck me in the middle of the dance floor and no one would even know," she whispered as she pressed herself against me, her hand playing with my flaccid dick. "This is going to be sooooo much fun. Wait until Charlotte gets her chance with you."

"Charlotte?"

"Lizzy's mom? You did promise to fuck her, didn't you?"

"Seems that I did," I admitted. "But I don't have to. I mean, you are my date."

"Oh lover. If I took you off the market before this wedding, I don't think half of my friends would ever talk to me again," she said with a giggle.

"I don't understand you," I answered with a frown. "You seem to want an emotional relationship, yet the other night you walked away and left me to Martha. Now today, you actually WANT me to have sex with another woman."

"No, not at all. I want you to have sex with all the women that you want to, with all the women that proposition you. I WANT you to know, without a doubt, what it is you're getting if you choose me. I don't want you to have any doubts or misgivings. I don't want you to think I trapped you into something or even kept you from exploring other options. I know it sounds silly, but the more women you fuck before choosing me will only cement in both our minds that I'm really what you want. No... don't say anything. Just trust me that this is how I want it, even if it doesn't make sense to you."

"It doesn't," I said softly.

"How many women did you have sex with before you married your wife?"

"I don't know. A few."

"Was there ever a time that you wished she was something different?"

"I don't know what you mean," I whispered back.

"Yes you do. You and your wife had a great sex life. I understand that. But what did you say to me at the lake? She'd be rolling over in her grave if she could see what it was you were doing? That tells me that there were things you wanted to do that you never could, because you knew she'd never approve of them. I don't ever want you to think that about us. I want you to be able to find out just exactly what kind of woman you want. I hope it's me. I don't know that it is. I know you're sweet and kind and gentle and sooooo accepting of my little issue. But am I the partner you want for the rest of your life? Hell, is any of this what you want? I mean, until this weekend you never even thought about doing some of the things I enjoy. And you haven't seen all of it yet."

"Like what?"

"Did you wonder why it didn't bother me to have sex in the lake in front of that bass boat?"

"Actually, I did. Most of the women I know are a bit more bashful than that."

"I'm not. Neither are some of my friends. Didn't it strike you odd that they'd all want to go skinny dipping or riding the tube naked?"

"Yeah. It did kind of surprise me."

"It's because some of us, not all of us, but some of us play with a second group of friends. This group switches partners and goes out to do things that you might think are outrageous. We earn points exposing ourselves. Going to stores and walking around half dressed or going to a public place and stripping or even having sex. We take pictures and video of what we do and show it off after we get back together. We count up points and see who won for the night. That kind of thing excites me. It makes me so damn horny, so turned on. I've even masturbated on a street corner until I came, yes that way. Once a bunch of us even went out of town to a strip club amateur night, just to see what it was like to get up and strip on stage."

"Some of your friends? Like?"

"I think you can guess. Carrie and her fiancé are one."

"Jenny," I said quietly.

"Uh huh. And Mary."

I looked at her a little stunned. "Mary?"

1...34567...14