Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ceremony we had to wait our turn to make our way past the receiving line. The girls were lined up past the bride, and the groomsmen before. I went down the line and shook hands until I reached the bride, who gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. I looked down and tried to not look too lecherous as I saw her nipples through the lace, growing harder as I stood there. She gave me a knowing smile before I moved on to my daughter.

I hugged her and told her how beautiful she looked, after which she whispered that she couldn't wait for the reception and to dance with me. I suggested she might want to dance with her husband, which she said she was planning on it, and with me as well.

I moved on to Tabitha, who didn't just hug me, but also grabbed my dick though my pants. "I feel someone is excited," she whispered.

"Maybe."

"That's okay. I am too," she whispered with a grin before letting go of me.

"I think we all are," Lizzy said quietly as she hugged me. She pulled my hand to her crotch and under the hem of the dress.

"So you are," I agreed quietly as I stroked her bare wet pussy.

"I want you," she whispered. "I want you now. Right here."

"I think that would be a problem," I whispered back, pressing my finger between her lips for a moment, "but maybe later."

I stepped to Melissa. "You look incredible," I said with a smile as she pulled me close against her.

"I want you too," she whispered before releasing the hug enough to bring her lips to mine in a short, wet kiss. "You will dance with me later, won't you?"

"Of course," I answered with a smile before she released me. I stepped away and waited while Shania finished hugging Melissa who then followed me away from the line, looping an arm into mine and leaning against me. "I love weddings," she said softly.

"Why is that?"

"Something about watching two people, truly in love, declare their love and desire for each other. Was it like that with your wife? Was she your true love?"

"She was."

"Do you think you can love someone like that again?"

"I don't know. I hope so," I answered quietly as Abby stepped next to me and looped an arm into my other arm.

"Hey there. Mind if I hang out with you two?" she asked as we gathered with the rest of the guests, getting ready for the newly married couple to depart on the white lace covered golf cart waiting not far away.

"Not going to hang out with your husband?"

"He didn't make it. He had a fishing tournament."

"Oh? I assumed he was one of the groomsmen."

"Nope. I'm here alone," she said with a pout. "But I wouldn't have to be."

"Well, after they leave, we have a couple hours to kill before the reception. I was planning on asking Shania if she'd like to take a walk with me. Looks like there are some really nice walking paths around the two lakes and woods."

"I'd love to," Shania answered quickly, squeezing my arm.

"So would I," Abby answered as well, squeezing my other arm.

I paused a few moments, not sure what to say, before Shania looked past me to Abby. "I think he was planning on finding someplace quiet for the two of us to take care of a little desire," Shania whispered to her across me.

"Sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't mind a little of that too. Those dresses are soooo sexy. I know they were all picked to be cool in the heat, but they were soooooo hot looking too. Did you notice all the groomsmen had hard-ons the whole time?"

"You would notice that," Shania said with a laugh before looking at me. "Well? Room for a third?"

"Why not," I answered, feeling like it was going to turn into a raw sex session instead of what I wanted it to be, a little more romantic sex session.

It wasn't too much longer, and the happy couple made the dash between the lines of guests pelting them with bird seed. They climbed into the lace covered golf cart and raced off down one of the trails toward the woods, presumably to spend a few minutes alone before returning for the picture session. With Abby on one arm and Shania on the other, I started off down a path towards one of the lakes, the hard packed cinder and clay covered path hard enough for the girls' high heels. We wound around through a small grove of pines before breaking out into a wide grassy area with several small pagodas scattered around it, the white cinder and clay path winding across the field towards the farthest of the lakes. As we approached the lake, I could see there were small clusters of willows, their long leaf covered branches hanging down like curtains. The first one of these clusters had a little deck that stuck out over the lake, two benches sitting on the maybe ten by ten wooden deck. The trees provided a considerable amount of privacy from the field as well as the path until you were right there. The view across the lake was beautiful, the light breeze making little ripples that washed onto the shoreline and the pilings for the deck.

Shania turned to me and wrapped her arms around me, drawing me to her while we stood in the middle of the deck. She pulled my face to hers and we shared a very long, very wet kiss. We broke the kiss a little breathlessly. She whispered the simplest of suggestions, "Make love to me."

I let my hands move to her hips and pulled the little zipper on her left hip down, and then slipped my hands up her body to her neck, undoing the small clasp holding the strap together around her neck. "You know, if this came loose while you were dancing, it'd be one hell of a show," I whispered as I let go of the strap. The front of the dress fell down between us and the whole dress slid down her body to pool around her high heels.

"It would, wouldn't it," she answered as she moved her hands to my waist and started undoing the canvas belt of my pants. In moments I could feel my slacks sliding down my legs and her fingers pushing my shirt up. I stepped out of my shoes while she pushed my shirt up and over my head and arms, tossing it onto one of the benches. I stepped out of my slacks, and she stepped out of her dress. I was about to bend over and pick it up when Abby stepped over and picked it up for us, already naked herself.

I wrapped my arms around Shania again and pulled us together, feeling her hard nipples press to my chest. I lowered my face to hers and we embraced again, kissing long and slow as she found my dick and worked it down between her legs. I could already feel the wetness of her pussy on my head as she rubbed my head between her lips. "Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly as I slowly penetrated up into her. "I've been this since they started coming down the aisle."

"Me too," I answered honestly, starting to rock my hips to push my dick in and out of her pussy. I could feel myself sliding in and out several inches as we kissed, pulling our faces apart to catch our breaths and then kiss again as our mutual orgasms slowly grew with each of us. I felt hands on my feet and looked down to see Abby trying to pull my socks off. I stopped stroking long enough to let her take my socks off, leaving me completely naked. I understood exactly why she had, and with a smile slipped my hands under Shania's butt. I lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around me as I moved us to one of the benches. I set her on the bench as I knelt down, leaving her sitting on the bench while I knelt between her legs. She released her legs and held them out and up in a wide V, letting me stroke hard into her.

Our bodies slapped tighter wetly as her juices leaked not only from her pussy, but milk from her tits as her orgasm raced towards its climax. In and out I thrust, feeling the need to push hard into her, jamming my head against her cervix. I knew what it would do, and I didn't care. I drove hard into her, watching her face and her tits as she gasped and moaned loud enough for anyone nearby to know what we were doing. Again, I didn't care. If they wanted to watch, so be it. All I cared about at that moment was making it the best orgasm for Shania as I could.

I reached my hands up to her tits and squeezed both of them, letting my fingers and thumbs trap her nipples and squeeze, not so much to get the milk, but to increase the pleasure that I knew it would bring. I twisted and tugged both hard protrusions as I pumped my rock-hard dick in and out urgently, my orgasm building to the point of no return. "Gonna come," I grunted, knowing that I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Uh huh." Was all she gasped in return. I could feel her pussy occasionally clenching me for the last few dozen strokes and suspected that her climax was almost upon her. Unable to hold back any longer, my body spasmed and jammed me hard into her, smashing my head against her cervix. "FUCK!" she squealed loudly as her body spasmed as hard as mine had, a gush of cum squirting out of her onto my stomach and dick. I felt my body spasm a second third and fourth time, each in time with hers, and each flowing a gush of cum into her pussy. As her jerking lessened, she reached for me and pulled me to her, kissing me again in an urgent wet kiss. Slowly her kiss softened from the urgent almost aggressive kiss I'd come to expect after her climax, to the soft, sweet, wet, loving kiss that immediately started to turn me on again. I felt my cock softening inside her, but not nearly soft enough to fall out of her, before my body started to harden it again in response to the erotic, sensual kiss.

I don't know how long we kissed that way, but by the time we broke the embrace my dick was rock-hard again and I was slowly sliding in and out of her, despite how much my knees hurt from kneeling on the hard wood. "God. I could let you fuck me all day like this," she whispered breathlessly. "You make me feel so special. So loved. I wish all the sex I've had was like this. It feels sooo fantastic to not have to hold back or pretend."

"I don't ever want you to have to pretend with me," I whispered.

She lowered her legs and wrapped them around my hips, trapping me so I couldn't move in and out of her. "Suck my nipples," she whispered. "I want to feel your lips on my nipples."

I had to bend a bit awkwardly at first to reach her breasts, but she quickly realized that and arched her back to lift her boobs up to make it easier for me. I drew her right nipple into my mouth and sucked, getting the surge of milk I expected, and she apparently wanted me to have. I used both hands on her breast, squeezing it and sucking on it. She moaned softly, clearly enjoying it, loosening her legs just enough for me to be able to slide my dick in and out a couple short inches.

"Let me help," Abby said, kneeling down next to me, leaning in to close her lips around Shania's left nipple. "Ohhhhhh. That's different," she said, pulling her face off the nipple after a few moments. She grinned at me and then leaned back down, sucking again, even harder.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," Shania moaned. I felt fingers touching my shaft where I protruded from Shania's pussy and pulled from her sexy tit to look down. I expected to see Shania's fingers, but instead it was Abby's slender fingers stroking around my dick and running across Shania's clit. "So good. Don't stop," Shania moaned loudly.

I lowered my face back to her breast and sucked her nipple and massaged her tit with both hands while I stroked in and out of her pussy. She loosened her legs further, letting me stroke even longer into her. I could tell she was working towards another climax, this one brought on by stimulation almost everywhere imaginable. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned over and over as her pussy started to tighten round me. Her cries grew louder as her pussy spasmed around me and a small gush of cum sprayed out onto my stomach. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she cried out into the trees as her whole body tensed and I felt a long, wet spray splattering against my body. Her legs and arms trembled and shook as she sat on the bench, stiff and almost rigid. I could feel a surge of milk from her nipple as she climaxed around my dick, the tremble of her legs soon spreading to her whole body.

As suddenly as it started, she sagged down against the bench seat, no longer arching her back, pulling her nipples from both our mouths. She sat panting and occasionally shuddering as I felt her pussy clench and unclench around my shaft. "Oh my God," she mumbled. "So strong."

"That did look like a good one," Abby said with a grin. "How about we let Dale put that nice hard dick into me for a while?"

"Sure," Shania said, breathlessly.

Abby turned to me and pulled my arm, pulling me from between Shania's legs as she spread them to let me out. She pushed me back onto my back and quickly squatted over me. She aimed my rock-hard dick at her teenage looking pussy and worked my engorged head between her fat outer lips. She moaned loudly as she settled down on me, her extremely tight confines struggling to expand around my fast shaft. "God, you are sooo fucking big," she moaned as her ass finally touched my thighs. She looked down at me, sitting and waiting for her body to stretch a little more. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her little A cup titties and smiled when I started to squeeze and play with her nipples. "This is NOT going to take long," she said quietly as she reached for my chest for balance and began to lift and lower on my dick. Up and down she moved, her strokes short at first, but growing longer by the stroke until she was pounding hard down the length of my shaft. Over and over her tight little ass slapped my thighs, her gasps and moans growing louder as she worked us both towards climax.

I closed my eyes and tried counting, and thinking about other things, trying to stave off the reaction her incredibly tight pussy was making almost irresistible. "Oh God!" she gasped as her body trembled and she sat on me, no longer bouncing on me. I let go of her nipples and grabbed her hips. It took nothing to roll her small frame over until I was laying on top of her, still embedded in her pussy. I started stroking hard into her, driving my cock deep into her, making her cry out in pleasure. In and out I plunged, knowing my cum was going to be pumping into her any moment.

"SHIT!" I grunted as my body spasmed again, driving my cock hard into her and shooting a gush of cum into her pussy. My body continued to jerk and twitch for long seconds, pumping more pent up cum into her before I felt my dick start to soften.

I rolled off of her, panting hard to catch my breath. Shania slipped off the bench and lay herself on top of me, once again trying to kiss me as I struggled to catch my breath.

"I love you," she whispered softly.

"For fucking your friend?" I asked, still gasping.

"For making my friend have the most fantastic orgasm you possibly could. I could tell you were holding back, waiting for her. Not a lot of guys care enough to do that. I know you do for me, but thank you for making it special for her too."

"You're welcome," I answered softly before she pressed her lips to mine again. We lay there, kissing for long minutes before Abby stood up and to my surprise, squatted down, leaning against the bench with her elbows, her ass on her heels and her knees spread wide, giving me a view of her pussy I wasn't sure I'd seen before. She moved one hand to her pussy and pushed a finger in, slowly stroking it in and out of herself several times before pulling it out. I watched as my cum drooled out of her pussy into a small puddle on the deck boards.

"Didn't really need that leaking from me all night. No panties, remember?" she said with a grin.

"Yeah. I should probably do that too or it'll all end up in my high heels!" Shania said with a grin. She pushed herself up, stepped over to Abby and squatted down next to her, pushing her knees apart for me to see. She pushed one and then a second finger into herself and in a few moments drew them out, a small stream of cum drooling and dripping down from her pussy. Then she did something completely unexpected. She reached over between Abby's legs and stroked her pussy lips. Abby just stayed squatting there and reached between Shaina's legs and in moments the two of them were stroking each other and pushing their fingers into each other.

In and out they pushed their fingers, pulling out every so often to tease each other's clits. I shifted to sit against the bench across from then, my legs spread and my dick slowly hardening as I watched them stroke and play with each other. I knew it was for my benefit, by the grin on Shania's face... well a grin until Abby was close to making her climax again. "Oh shit," Shania grunted as she climaxed, her spasming pussy pushing more of my cum out of her pussy and sending a squirt of cum spraying out towards me to land on the deck between us.

Shania seemed to increase her efforts in Abby's pussy until she too climaxed, her squeezing pussy pushing the remaining bits of my load onto the puddle below her. "There. That should do it," Shania said with a grin. "Enjoy the show?"

"Definitely," I answered as she stood up and stepped over to me. She squatted down over me, sliding my again hard dick into her pussy before settling on me to just sit and lean against me. She lay her head on my shoulder, her tits pressed to my chest and my dick buried deep in her pussy.

"God I could sit here all day like this," she whispered.

"We're in no hurry," I answered her, only briefly wondering how many people had already or would wander by and find us naked before then.

"Oh shit," Abby said, quickly moving from where she sat on the other bench, moving over to the bench I was leaning against, sitting with her back partly towards the lake.

We looked across the lake, which was only a hundred feet or so wide, and saw the wedding party walking down the path on the other side of the lake with the woman photographer leading the way. "This looks good," she said and the bridal party gathered around. She said something we couldn't quite hear, and then watched as the group spread out around the bride and groom. It looked like a typical bridal group picture, except for Melissa and what I figured were the groom's parents, standing by the photographer. I about dropped my jaw though when the guys all dropped their pants, including the groom, and all the bridesmaids pulled the tops of their dresses down and their skirts up. The photographer took several shots and then repositioned the bride and groom so that she was facing her bridesmaids and the groom was standing behind her. Several shots were taken with him pulling up her dress at various heights until her bare ass showed. The final three shots were of him sticking his dick into her while my daughter held her hands for balance.

"Those won't be in any public album," I said quietly as my dick, long since having softened inside Shania, started to harden again.

"Feels like you're enjoying the show," Shania whispered as the photographer rearranged the bridesmaids slightly so they were slightly staggered, looking at the bride.

"Oh damn," I breathed as all of the bridesmaids dropped their dresses and let them pool around their ankles. The groomsmen were moving around to stand behind each of them. I watched the best man line his hard-on up with my daughter's pussy and push into her, as the other two groomsmen did the same thing to Tabitha and Lizzy. The pictures were taken with it seeming like they were fucking the bridesmaids while the groom fucked Carrie. I couldn't help but notice that the best man, who I didn't know, pumped in and out of my daughter several times before pulling out of her.

The girls then all squatted down to suck the cocks of the groomsmen while Carrie did the same to her new husband. It was pretty obvious that the girls weren't even faking it as they sucked the guys' dicks for about two minutes. I wondered what was coming next as the girls, all naked, surrounded Carrie. The two groomsmen used their arms as a seat and picked up Carrie in a sitting position. The best man held up her dress while Robert knelt on one knee below her. Lizzy and Tabitha stepped around the groomsmen, their dicks still sticking out, and helped Carrie lift and spread her feet so that Robert could bury his face in her pussy.

1...56789...14