Back Aboard the Covenant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things are different now that were not in quarantine and both naked huh?" Daniels mused with a smile.

"Did you do what you were told?"

"Yes Ma'am," Rosenthal replied.

"He coming later?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good girl. He's coming inside you as well later, just so you know. You're going to please me now, then both of us later. After that, I'm going to send you back to his quarters with him where you will spend the night. I expect his cum to be in all three of your openings by morning, no argument from either of you. If he tries to be gallant, you're going to beg for it until he gives, got it? After that, you're going to spend every night with him for a week," Daniels demanded.

Too shocked to respond to the extent of the Captain's plans, Rosenthal just stared at her in silence.

"Do I need to spank you again?"

"No Ma'am. I'm just surprised about how you're punishing me," Rosenthal expressed.

"Some of the things tonight are truly about punishment Rosie, but not what you're going to do with him. You've been having some really complicated dreams for a woman who thinks she's gay. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't, but we're going to figure out if we can help those dreams and hopefully the really bad ones as well. We're going to act out some of your dreams, maybe giving you some relief from them. You were a model shipmate before the incident and the stuff after. I want her back. It's not a discussion, it's happening. Just want you to know why. If you don't want to sleep with him after the week's over, fine. Things will go back to normal. No one will know, but you, me, and him," the Captain explained.

"I'm fine, you don't need to do this," Rosenthal explained.

"Not budging Rosie."

"It's unlawful punishment, I could report you," Rosenthal threatened.

"Number one, who would they believe. Number two, this is coming from someone who tried to sexually assault me. Now...let's go into the bedroom and pick-up where you left off in the gym huh?" Daniels said while holding out her hand.

Rosenthal took the proffered hand and allowed herself to be led into the bedroom. Daniels let loose her hand and crawled into bed, both intimate places exposed until she slid flat onto her belly. Looking back over her bony shoulder, Daniels said, "Ok Rosie, this is how you started it earlier. Finish it."

"How do you want me to do it?"

"What do you do with your girlfriends? Daniels asked smiling.

"Sometimes we do it with fingers and oral. Sometimes I fuck them with a strap-on...normally or anally. Sometimes we just use toys on each other..." Rosenthal began explaining evenly.

"Wait, wait...I thought you hated anal?" Daniels exclaimed.

"I don't take it, but I like to give it," Rosenthal explained squeamishly.

"That changes tonight."

"Yes Ma'am," Rosenthal sighed.

"Now, earlier you promised to fuck me like a man. Get me off before Adams gets here and I won't fuck your ass with your strap-on. I'll leave that to him, deal?" Daniels asked.

"Deal," Rosenthal responded hesitantly.

"Can I take this out now?" Rosenthal asked pointing back at her ass.

"No, just leave it in for now. Get used to that feeling."

Knowing better than to argue, Rosenthal got ready for the task at hand. Daniels watched with a little trepidation as Rosie carefully stepped into the harness for the fake cock. Cinching it down tightly at her waist, she crawled onto the bed, beginning to kiss her way up Daniels' legs. Face to ass, she looked down at the skinny but sexy butt below her. She leaned down, letting her hair whisk lightly across the other woman's sensitive skin. Rosenthal grabbed her cheeks hard, then lightly trailed the tip of her tongue along the crack of her ass where the cheeks met leaving a wet trail. Hearing Dani suck in her breath, Rosie knew how the woman liked to handled. She carefully spread the other woman's cheeks and lightly flicked her tongue across the tiny brown asshole drawing a quick moan which she was beginning to understand.

Every change of position or movement made the plug in Rosenthal's ass move in a way that began to actually feel pretty good to her. She clenched every now and then causing her pussy to get even more wet as she did her duty to Dani.

Continuing up the woman's body, Rosenthal kissed her way up the other woman. Up the naked spine her mouth traveled until she got to the neck. Moving the hair, a few kisses to the back of her neck had her moaning. To compound it, she was rubbing her fake cock against the other woman's ass, sometimes dipping down between her legs touching her wet pussy. Daniels was raising her ass back at the cock, ready for wherever Rosie wanted to put it. Not one to fuck around, Rosenthal grasped her hair and firmly pulled her head to the side so she could kiss the other woman on the lips. Kissing her deeply, she poked her cocked around teasing the other woman with the potential to fuck either place.

Sliding a hand under, she cupped Dani's small breast and rubbed the hard nipple as she kissed the woman. Both women were soaked and horny, both knew it. Rosenthal kept kissing her or sometimes nipping her neck while gently twisting her nipple between her fingers and rubbing the cock up and down the other woman's straining cheeks. Eventually she reached down and began guiding the cock.

"Hmmm here..." Rosenthal said while rubbing the tip of the cock against the entrance to her friend's pussy.

"Ohhhh yes," Daniels moaned up at Rosenthal.

"Orrrrr here," Rosenthal asked, having moved the tip up against the other girl's puckered brown asshole.

"Mmmm that's good too Rosie, at this point, whatever you want."

Rosenthal lowered the cock to the waiting lips and pushed in. As Rosenthal began to thrust with the rubber cock, the thrusting movement by her muscles made her asshole clench on the plug in her own ass causing waves of pleasure to rush through her. Dani moaned as the strap-on fucked into her. Rosie moaned as her movement made her ass clench involuntarily on the plug. Both women moan occasionally as the fucking began.

Lying flat on top, her breasts flattened against her partner's back, Rosie began long deep strokes into the pussy below. Through each stroke, her own asshole squeezed the toy inside, only to unclench on the outward stroke. The stimulation in her ass was going directly to her pussy and Rosie could begin to understand why some women liked anal. For her part, Daniels was loving the smooth but veiny shaft that was being worked deep into her. She was acutely aware of the breath on her neck, the hard nipples pressed against her back, her ass flattened by the thrusts of the woman above, and the hardness pushing all the way deep, spreading her.

"Hmmm something I think you need is missing," Rosenthal whispered into her friend's ear.

Looking up in question, Daniels didn't know what she meant as her friend adjusted.

Rosenthal was beginning to feel a tingle herself now as she changed positions. As she adjusted, her ass grasped the plug more tightly leading to delicious sensations flowing to her pussy.

Moving her legs up along Daniels so that she was on her knees right behind her ass and her torso was perpendicular now, Rosenthal surveyed the situation as her own asshole clenched. She could see her naked partner below. Daniels was gripping the sheets as she was getting fucked, her back muscles obvious at times. Her sexy ass was right in front of Rosenthal's pelvis. She could see the other woman's pussy lips splayed around the rubber cock that was inside her, now stationary. Dani began humping her ass up, pushing the cock in and out of her pussy the small amount that she could move it on her own.

"What do you want?" Rosenthal teased her needy friend.

"Please Rosie..." as she forced her butt up against her friend trying to get the fucking in her pussy to continue.

Spreading Dani's cheeks a little with one hand, she rubbed her thumb along the asshole below that she knew was eager. From their trials in quarantine, she knew Daniels liked attention to her ass. Putting her thumb into her mouth, she tried to coat it as much as she could with saliva. She took the dripping wet thumb down and lined up the tip with her friend's asshole. Applying a gentle pressure, her friend cooed in arousal as Rosenthal sank her thumb into the upturned ass below her. She could feel the rubber cock in her pussy with just a tiny bit of flesh separating them. She pressed her thumb as deep as she could, steadied by the four fingers outside on Dani's butt.

Rosenthal began to hump her cock into her friend while pushing the thumb into her ass as deeply as she could. Cock fucking into her flooded pussy, thumb probing into her delicate asshole, Daniels was beyond thought, basking in the sensations pulsing from her two holes. Over and over she began pushing her ass/pussy back to attack Rosenthal's thrusts. Rosenthal began moaning to herself as the tingling in her clit due to the harness hitting it on each thrust and her anus clenching around the plug began reaching the point of no return.

Daniels took the dual penetration for less than a minute as the pounding sensation in her pussy and hardness in her butt took its toll. She began saying yes to herself over and over as she knew she couldn't stop it.

"Yesssss yes yes yes awwwwwwwwwwwww" Daniels moaned into the sheets as he friend kept fucking her hard.

The pounding in her pussy and pushing invasion of the thumb in her ass wouldn't stop, dragging her orgasm out well past the norm. The warm glow from deep behind her clit radiated everywhere.

Rosenthal heard her friend's voice signal her orgasm, but also felt her butt erratically humping up as she came. She kept fucking her friend hard for another minute or so. Fucking her spent body harder and harder was pushing Rosie close as the harness hit her clit and the plug did its magic in her ass. The sound of moans and pelvis smacking ass filled the room. Feeling her friend just go limp and submit after her orgasm, Rosie couldn't take it any longer as she fucked her as hard as she could as the sensations in her own clit and bottom blew through her.

Rosie trying to be the man of the equation, letting out a long deep grunt as her orgasm swept through her as she stopped fucking and just frantically rubbed her wet clit against the harness sandwiched between her and Daniels' butt. The tingling electricity from her clit and the sensitive skin of her stretched asshole and pressure in her rectum expanded out from her center and pushed through all the muscles of her body as she bit down on Daniels' shoulder so as not to cry out.

Feeling her friend tense up and cum, Daniels reached around the arm that had been under her grasping her breast and held her the best she could in that position. She wanted to give her some intimacy while the orgasm did its thing.

Daniels eventually rolled her to the side and off, feeling suddenly empty as the thumb left her ass and strap-on slipped out of her pussy. She laid down on her back and pulled Rosenthal onto her side, up under her arm, occasionally kissing her forehead and stroking her hair. They lay there for minutes, neither woman speaking.

Daniels ran her hand down her friends back and grasped the toy buried in her friend.

"Take a deep breath for me Rosie," Daniels said tenderly.

Gently, she began to pull on the plug in Rosenthal's ass. Carefully and slowly working it, she began to pull it.

"Breath out," Daniels said as Rosie complied and the toy slid out. Laying it on the nightstand, Daniels kissed and calmed her friend.

"I feel huge back there," Rosenthal complained.

"It's just the way it feels hon, everything is magnified back there. It will go back to normal quickly," Daniels reassured her.

The two lay there and both drifted off to sleep for a few moments. Eventually though, both were awake. Both very relaxed, it was time to figure out what's next.

"Am I still in trouble?"

"We aren't finished yet tonight, but you'll be fine. We have more to do when Adams gets here. Then you have to go be his for the night and every night for a week. After that, all is forgotten. I hope with a little nurturing, your dreams will get better," Daniels reassured.

Rosenthal laid there, enjoying the petting from Daniels. She knew Daniels wasn't gay, but the attention was still nice. The two had a bond and both knew it. They lay there until the knock.

"Ok Rosie. It's time for you to submit to a man now."