All Comments on 'Back Alley Cum Dump'

by alphafallenboys

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story!

One of my hottest hookups for me was a few years back in an alley behind a dumpster. I told him I wanted to host, my boyfriend was working. He wouldn't have it, he was super discreet. Kind of annoying because I didn't have a key and if I left I'd be locked out. His response,

"I don't got time for excuses whore, find a dark spot outside and text when your ass up." He demanded.

I had an ideal, was a secluded parking spot on the side of the complex that homeless chill at sometimes. Didn't work. I walk down the street and there is an empty dirt lot, like five houses on one and businesses on the other side but there is an alley in between for a portion of it. The view from street was only obscured by the dumpster. So I texted him, "I'm ass up."

"Send me a picture, you better be in your thong only." He replied.

So got down to thong and got in position. I sent him a pic and he said, "stay like that, be there in 5".

I turned on by the risk. I waited a bit, face in the dirt. He came out of nowhere, he hit it hard and fast. I wasn't ready for it. Pounded me into the ground before nutting all over my used ass. I never saw him, I laid in the dirt contemplating how far I'd fallen from that loving and faithful partner.

Shit was hot and since I was still locked out ended up at some grad students house after talking to him on grindr.

"That's hot, come over I'll tap that shit real quick." He replied.

Had me bent over the couch, nut dumping in like five mins.

Finally back home at 3am I gave my boyfriend a buzz to let me in the apartment. Boyfriend none the wiser he'd lost his man to any random dick that'd treat me like a whore lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The spitting and slapping were nice touches. I like a Man who knows how to stimulate an upper fuck hole while He's using it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot to be taken aggressively like that…risking everything for the privilege of being his total bitch..then just left on the ground with the alpha’s semen dripping out of his gaping hole..

JT

alphafallenboysalphafallenboys10 months agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous trio. Thanks for your comments. Glad you all enjoyed it. Loved hearing the first Anonymous guys antics in the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralphafallenboys@alphafallenboys
Often I write stories about demons and witchcraft. My stories are mostly gay sex or erotic slavery. I write about morphing and sub humans. A lot of fantasy/Sci-fi too, and I Love BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES