Beach Boy Cum Dump

Story Info
A cum dump goes to a Spanish Island to be used as a faggot.
813 words
4.6
19.7k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal statement:

All characters are of legal age. Any references to boy is used for demeaning purposes.

This would have been the fifteenth cock inside his well-used hole in twenty hours. His record had been twenty-one in twenty-four hours and despite being exhausted, he was determined to beat that. The dirty fucking whore had only arrived at the Spanish holiday town yesterday morning and yet this was much better than the dark and dismal back streets, underneath canal bridges back in Manchester, or a dirty sauna with fat old men that his friend Ryan loved so much. The young submissive faggot was loving every single moment of the forty something, beer belly holiday maker from East London as he fucked his tight fuck chute. He was born to serve.

"You dirty fucking cock whore!" he said in an Eastend accent, knowing that only just over the dunes his wife was sunbathing, whilst watching their young family. "Take my fucking fat cock!" Matty moaned in pleasure as he felt his hole open further.

"Yes! Fuck me harder!" Matty encouraged the true man on. Thinking of the other twenty cocks that he had taken in almost a day. This was the second biggest. The big jet-black African that had fucked him in the dark room at one this morning was no doubt the biggest, His jaw was still aching from the mouth fucking he had endured just before the ass fucking. Several men watched on in envy. Some wished they were Matty being used like a Marseille dockland cum whore and others wished they were the African fucking the bitch's tight hole. The African came long and loud announcing it to all the dark room and talking downwards to Matty as if he was a pitiful lowlife shag hole. The truth was Matty was beginning to see himself as nothing but a whore boy. The dirty little pervert took the handsome Black man's load. The load lubed up his hole for this much less attractive Londoner to get his jollies.

Matty understood as a cum whore it was not about how a guy looks at all. It was about servicing every man that need to be service.

Before the dark room he had gone back to his hotel to clean out his hole and get some food, after he had been spit roasted by two handsome American Twinks, not too far from where he was now in the dunes. Both Californian blond surfers had the perfect bodies. They shamed many guys with their almost ten pack abdominal muscles and their chests were as large as most women. They knew how to use sluts like Matty. They slapped his face with both of their big cocks. Pushed his head onto their friend's large cock. The fag boys' cock was leaking all over the sand. A watery fag slime. Both unloaded themselves into the cum dump at the same time.

An hour or two earlier he had serviced a Spanish waiter in a beach side cafés toilet, whilst he waited for his chicken pasta to give him energy. The holiday was turning into an immense success. Matty was enjoying every moment.

The older guy pulled out of Matty's skilled boy cunt and pulled the fag whore to his feet, twisting him around and shoving his big brute of a cock right down the fuck boy's throat. He began to fuck the boy's top hole with stamina. "Take it all, you fucking bitch!" the experienced older man said aloud enough so Matty could hear him. He slapped the cock whore with his large hand on his face. Then spat down on the dirty fucker. The man knew what these types of boys craved. In Matty's case he craved to be used like the whore he felt he was inside.

"Do you want it?" the stud enquired, knowing the answer. Matty could only moan loudly, indicating that he did. "Do you want my Alpha cum down your throat? He loved cum that much he did not mind if it was down his throat or up his ass. He just moaned again. The boy's cock was flinching. It said it all. It said what Matty wanted. The Alpha pushed into the faggot's mouth and then he holds his head onto his cock. The cock was fully down the fag's throat and then the Alpha shot his load. It by passed his taste buds. The fag boy did not get the privilege to taste the man's juice.

Matty knew his place on this holiday. He was here to serve. Like the last holiday and the one before that. He was simply a couple of fag holes for real men to enjoy. He was good at it. This was his place. For now, he needed one thing.

Six more cocks in four hours.

Bring it on!

Fat hot, beer can, beach cock!