Back & Forth: Ada & Everett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his fingers a little faster, sitting back to watch her face as he adjusted his position ever so slightly, by slow degrees, until--

"OH!" She felt that little electric shock that sent shivers through the deepest parts of her belly when he thrust just right, just there. "Oh, Sir--!"

He laughed again, reaching with his free hand to grab her by the back of her hair, holding her still and in such a way that he could watch her face as he teased that spot mercilessly, curling his fingers gently inside her until she was practically sobbing and she was writhing on his lap, trying to drive herself down on his fingers, wanting more.

"You want it harder than this, don't you?" He asked and she shuddered with need as she nodded her head. And then he was thrusting into her hard and fast with his fingers over and over and over again. He pulled hard on her hair to pull her against his shoulder.

"That's my good girl." He purred, his voice low and warm in her ear. "You're going to come for me, aren't you? Just as soon as I say so you're going to come for me. Is that clear?"

She felt the command sink deep down inside her, as if his words were spiraling, curling around her insides tighter and tighter until finally he pressed his lips against her cheek and gave her a final order:

"Come for me, Ada!"

The tension snapped like a bowstring and she felt a great shuddering current run through her as she came undone in his arms. Nearly sobbing as her body tightened spasmodically around his fingers, sensation rolling over her in sheets. She made a ragged noise and wilted against him.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Sir--!"

**********

"That's a good girl. Easy, easy. Shhhh. Shhhhh." He murmured, cradling her against his shoulder. When her breathing had slowed some and she was quiet again he kissed her softly on the cheek and sat her up straight on his knee. "Good girl. I'm going to bring you out of it now. Are you listening carefully?" She nodded. "I'm going to count down from ten and when I get to zero, you will wake up. You will wake up feeling very, very relaxed, without any worries, and ready for bed. Are you ready?" Another nod. He put his lips to her ear, speaking softly but clearly:

**********

"Ten. Nine. Eight..."

She had that rising up through water feeling as he began counting. "Seven. Six. Five..."

She felt the heaviness drain out of her limbs, suddenly light "Four. Three. Two. One. Wake up, Ada." She came back very abruptly to the present, wobbling a little on his knee. Aware of the warm butter yellow lights in the living room, the hum of the window air conditioner, his strong hand on her lower back.

"Hey sweetheart, welcome back." He said, softly. "How do you feel? Ready for bed?"

She nodded, wanting nothing more than to slip between the cool crisp linen sheets of their bed and go to sleep.

"Okay. Good girl. Let's get you up to bed." She was a little unsteady on her feet, but he held her gingerly until she felt she could manage. She giggled a little, leaning on his shoulder as they went down the hall together. She paused at the doorway to the kitchen and made a small noise of distress.

The dishes...

"Not a word about it, Miss." He said, gently, guiding her towards their bedroom door. He smiled down at her soothingly. "I can wash a few dishes, you know. You're off to bed." He tapped her affectionately on the nose and took her into the bedroom.

He always stayed by her a little while after, to make sure she had come back to herself all the way. He stood with her while she brushed her teeth, helped peel off her stockings and buttoned up her nightgown. When he'd tucked her up into bed, he looked into her eyes one more time, just to be sure.

"Alright, sweetheart. You have a good and proper sleep and you'll feel right as rain in the morning." He leaned over and kissed her on the lips as she snuggled down into the pillows.

"Goodnight, Ada. You were a very good girl tonight. I love you."

"I love you too, Sir." She said, pulling the quilt up and settling in. He got up and turned off the light.

The last thing she heard before she dropped off into a sound sleep was Everett whistling-- he must have put the kitchen radio on, she thought-- and the clank of dishes.


12