Back Home on Earth

Story Info
Needing the feel of a woman after years in space - 750 Words
750 words
4.19
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell was the first thing he remembered, dank and musty, the smell of old. He was still groggy after a multi-month hyper sleep during his return from a research station on the edge of the galaxy where he'd been stationed for five years. What he wanted now was pussy, real pussy, not the synthetic shit they provided on the research stations, but real earth pussy.

The prostitutes were lined up along the wall as he remembered from previous visits, with the manager standing off to the side. He took a quick glance up and down the line, passing over several who he thought were trying too hard and settled on a busty redhead wearing a dark blue bra and pantie set with white, knee-high boots. He walked over and extended his hand, "Would you like to join me?" he asked her.

She nodded, took his hand and followed him as he led her to the manager. A quick swipe of his ID card and he was on the clock and his medical records scanned, indicating no STDs. The manager nodded at the young woman, and she led him off to her room. As they walked down the hall, she introduced herself as Kayley. She had a smile that disarmed him immediately and he began to forget that he was just paying for pussy.

She touched her hand to the pad on the door and it opened with an audible clunk. They slipped into the room and the door closed automatically behind them. She stopped and turned to him, lifting onto her toes and kissing him softly, which brought life back to his soul. Her arms draped over his shoulders and her leg lifted and wrapped around his butt as she pressed herself against him, feeling the bulge forming.

His hands slipped down and gently cupped her ass, feeling the softness of her silky panties as he pressed his bulge forward and reveled in the feel of her warm flesh, realizing it wasn't the real pussy he longed for, it was the real woman attached to it.

They kissed deeply, most of the clients she didn't know already were returning from off-world and she knew what they needed more than anything was the human touch that was forbidden during their missions. It was sometimes known as the girlfriend experience, and she was good at it and made her clients forget that she was a whore, at least for an hour or so.

Her hand moved down between them, and she rubbed the bulge in his trousers, purring softly as her fingers quickly unzipped them and slid inside and wrapped around his now throbbing cock. Stroking it softly as her body moved against his, she broke the kiss and smiled up at him and whispered, "Take me to bed, handsome."

He lifted her and her other leg wrapped around him as he carried her to the bed that was the focal point of the room. Her legs released and he set her softly down, undressed, then climbed up onto the bed with her. She slipped off her bra and panties and he moved between her legs as she spread them wide, revealing a thick, red-haired bush. She reached up and grasped his throbbing cock and guided inside her waiting pussy as her hips tilted back and she opened herself up for him.

Her arms draped over his neck, and she moaned softly and thrust gently up to meet his cock. Hooking her heels around his ass, she met his rhythm as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her, focusing on keeping her eyes and her body completely connected with his. As he began to tense, she whimpered softly, biting her lip seductively and pulling him into her, begging softly, "Please baby, give me all your cum."

He grunted and exhaled sharply as he came and she felt the warmth inside her, holding him tight with her legs as he pumped his cum into her. His eyes opened and he looked down at her, seeing a tender smile on her face as she looked back up at him. Her legs relaxed and he rolled off, lying beside her.

She snuggled up tight against him, again letting him feel her soft warm touch.

"I need to pee," he said and headed toward the bathroom. She picked up a small device on the table next to the bed and messaged the manager, "I can milk another hour out of this one."