Back In The Game Ch. 06

Story Info
Some fun in the taxi home.
1k words
4.24
3.5k
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before were out of there and on our way to get a taxi, wrapped around one another, a sly grope of ass here and there. We were both drunk, but nicely so. The air was fresh and the breeze invigorating.

She waved down a taxi, which stopped immediately and we both got in the back. She gave the driver the address and we were away. Even if it was only down the road, we couldn't wait. Our lips met and I could taste her sweet cherry lipstick mixing with the whisky we'd both been drinking.

She moaned and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I was sure the driver was watching in the rearview mirror, but at this point, I didn't care. I ran my hands over her soft arms as she wrapped them around my neck and pulled me closer.

Down her arms, down the side of her dress, her chest heaving as she inhaled deeply under my touch. I ran my fingers through the ruffles of her dress and soon felt the cold metallic clip of her suspenders. I ran my hand down the silky fabric on her legs and she hitched one up over my lap. She giggled as my cock, now rock hard, flexed against her inner thigh.

My hand ran up over the back of her thigh, finding the brief piece of exposed flesh between suspenders and panties. I continued up and cupped her ass, squeezing it. She gasped as my fingernails gently dug into her flesh and she bit my bottom lip as if in retaliation.

"I'm sorry", I said, afraid I'd hurt her.

"Don't be", she said, leaning into my ear. "I like it."

I gripped her ass harder and she nibbled my earlobe. I pulled away and buried my face in her neck, covering it with kisses.

She moaned again and giggled, I'm sure for the benefit of the driver.

At this, I slipped my hand underneath, my fingers running along the fabric of her panties. She was already so wet, but that I already knew. I could smell her fragrance permeating the taxi, the whole vehicle a mixture of sweat and sex.

"Oh fuck", she let out as I began to gently rub on the fabric, first low, then stretching up towards her clit. It wasn't a comfortable angle but I was desperate to get to as much of her pussy as possible. I was desperate for it, the taste, the texture, the smell. I wanted it all. Wanted her all.

She reached under her leg, which was still across my lap and started to slowly work my cock through my jeans. It was harsh, but the roughness helped me from exploding there and then.

"You like?" She whispered, kissing me before I had a chance to respond.

She worked me faster and faster, as I matched the speed with my fingers under her dress, when I couldn't take any more, and slipped my middle finger down the side of her panties, and deep into her.

She gasped at the insertion, her body tensing, gripping my finger tightly. Christ, I could only imagine what that pussy would feel like on my dick. I figured that was what she was thinking too, as she began to grind her hips, raising and lowering herself onto my finger.

I wanted to slip another in there but wasn't certain it would fit. Besides, I didn't want to disturb her as she threw herself into the act. Grinding and moaning, faster and faster. Her hand was still on my dick but had lost all momentum as she focused on the sensations running through her body.

She rocked and swayed and moaned, getting closer and closer to climax. The taxi turned down a side street and I figured we were getting close. She kept the rhythm and I kissed her neck, a fresh layer of sweat giving her skin a salty taste, and gently, ran my thumb over the outline of her panties, which by now were dripping wet, and gently caressed her asshole through the fabric.

She moaned and bucked and gasped and if the panties weren't in the way, she would have been happily double penetrated right now, riding both fingers. She gasped and moaned and thrust faster and faster, grinding into my leg, which was now wet from her pussy.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum. Oh god, oh god, oh fuck."

She rode and rode and I could feel as her body began to shake, to tremble as she was about to explode.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck!" she yelled, riding my fingers so hard I thought they might break. I could feel her pussy and asshole spasm as the orgasm ran through her, felt my leg getting wetter as her juices flowed down my wrist.

She rode and spasmed and moaned, the ability to speak having been completely removed due to the overload of sensations. Then, she slowed down, her breathing deep, laboured. Her black hair stuck to her sweaty scalp, a joy of ecstasy on her face.

The light in the back came on, as the taxi came to a halt.

I delicately slid my fingers from out of her and she slid across the taxi and out the side door.

"Thank you", she said to the Taxi Driver, giving a quick wink.

I gave the driver a twenty, told him to keep the change, and slid out after her.

The taxi immediately sped away and there we were in the middle of the street.

"Let me see that," she said, lifting my hand, the fingers glistening from her juices. She took the first two and slipped them into her mouth, sucking them clean. If it felt that good on my fingers, I thought, imagine what those sweet lips could do on my dick.

After a moment. she pulled my fingers out of her mouth and kissed me. For the first time, I tasted her pussy and it was every bit as sweet as I expected. All I could think of was putting my head between her legs and tasting directly from the source.

"Come on", she said taking me by the hand and leading me to the front door. "But we have to be quiet, my roommates are asleep."