Back In The Game Ch. 07

Story Info
She tries to not wake her housemates as he eats her pussy.
1.3k words
4.41
4.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly unlocked the door and we went inside, closing the door behind us. She bent over to undo the buckle of her shoe, her skirt riding up, giving me a great view of her ass, the outline of her swollen lips visible through her damp panties.

She turned around and gave me a smile, to let me know she knew what she was doing. I took off my shoes and we moved quietly upstairs.

There were a couple of doors and hers was at the far end of the corridor, at the front of the house. I followed her, trying not to make any noise, even though I was desperate to throw her down and take her right there on the floor.

She unlocked her bedroom door and we went in, her locking it behind us. The sweet smell of her perfume hit me instantly, the room was drenched in a lovely haze of it. The room was dark, so I placed my shoes by the door. She switched on a bedside lamp and a string of fairy lights which gave the room a sensual pink glow, completely out of contrast with her outfit.

"A girl can have a good side and a naughty side," she whispered. "Which do you want to see first?"

"Definitely naughty," I said.

She pushed me onto the lush double bed and I felt as if I was going to sink forever. She hitched up her skirt and climbed on top of me, kissing me and grinding into my crotch. I sat up, forcing her backwards, kissing her bare shoulders, her neck, working my way down her cleavage. My lips ran against the hem of her dress, but the line held firm.

"Hold on," she said, leaning back and reaching behind her. There were a couple of clicks and the top half of the dress slackened. I pulled her towards me and nuzzled my face into her bosom. I kissed down further and further, her chest heaving with every kiss. She held my head to her chest and I cupped her ass.

Swiftly, I picked her up and flipped her over onto the bed, her legs spread, ready for me. I kissed and pulled down the front of her dress, her tits flowing out as if celebrating freedom. There were bright red marks on the soft pale flesh where the dressed had constrained them, and they were perfect.

I brought my mouth down to one nipple, taking it gently in my lips, circling it with my tongue. I gave it the slightest of nibbles with my teeth and she giggled.

After a moment, I moved over to the other and did the same, only this time bringing up my hand to gently tweak her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned again and began grinding into me harder.

"I thought we were supposed to be quiet," I said, looking up at her.

"I can't," she whimpered. "It feels too good."

I moved my mouth back to her nipple, then began to move down her dress, my hands following belatedly, caressing her breasts, her torso, until finally, they settled on her outer thighs, my head directly in between.

I looked at her delicate black panties and felt an overwhelming urge to rip them off with my teeth. Then I had another idea. I gently kissed her inner thighs, up to the line where her panties covered, going around and over, but never directly onto her pussy. She moaned and writhed and was somehow getting wetter.

"Fuck me, please," she moaned.

At this point, I knew she was mine. I ran my hands up to her waistline and ever so slowly, pulled her panties down. She lifted her ass and wriggled to help get them off, and giggled as they slowly peeled off her pussy.

I lowered them down her thighs and she lifted her legs to help me slip them free. When they were completely off, she closed her legs, as if suddenly shy. I sniffed her sex on the fabric, and got up, leaning over her.

"You're a bad girl who can't be trusted to be quiet," I said.

"I can be good," she whimpered.

"I don't want you to be good," I said, holding up the panties. She knew exactly what was coming next. She opened her mouth, and I placed the inside.

"Good girl," I said as I made my way back down her body.

I kissed her thighs and rubbed my hands over her perfectly fitted stockings. She moved, reaching for the clips, but I took her hand.

"Leave them on."

She complied and lay back on the bed.

I gently opened her legs and for the first time, saw her pussy in all its glory. Slim and red, the lips engorged, throbbing for my touch. Her pubic hair was short, what was left waxed into a thin strip above her clit.

I again kissed slowly up her thighs, though this time there was no doubt of my destination. I ran my flat tongue up over her lips, her moans stifled by the panties in her mouth. Her juices were sweet and warm and I couldn't get enough, running my tongue up and down, lapping up every drop I could find.

I slipped my tongue downwards and circled her entrance, my lips kissing it as I did so. Her thighs tightened around my head, but I wasn't even close to done. Against the pressure, I worked my way back up her pussy and found her clit, my tongue gently circling it. At this, her legs clamped together like a fucking vice, so I kept going. As I did so, I ran my right hand gently up over her pelvis and into her public hair. It was short, but sticky from the taxi ride, and as I pushed up on the skin ever so gently, her clitoral lid raised, fully exposing her clit to me.

At this, I formed a seal over it with my lips, sucking her clit as my tongue circled it. Her legs clamped tighter and she started vigorously riding my face. She continued to grind faster and faster, as I kept a steady pace, knowing she was on her way to another orgasm.

She moaned and I thought the panties might come out and she would scream the place down, but they stayed in fast and she rode me harder and harder. Her hands ran over my head, grabbing fistfuls of hair. She pulled my head closer into her pussy, so deeply that all I could breathe was her sex.

She rode and rode and rode and writhed and moaned and bucked and jolted and pulled and twisted and all I could see, all I could smell, touch, taste, was her. Her arousal, her vigour, her sexual desire filling my mouth with her sweet taste, my nose with her sweet aroma. Faster, faster, faster, so fast I thought she was going to break that she was going to cum and fall to pieces under the strain of the pleasure. An explosive orgasm after which she would never be the same. The kind of orgasm that changes the doors of perception of what is possible sexually. And I was ready for it.

She ground and ground and then started bucking frantically, erratically, as wave after wave after wave of pleasure shot through her. She pulled my hair harder, but I kept going at the same pace, not wanting to change a thing, allowing her to ride this feeling for as long as possible. Ten seconds, twenty. Still she was going. Thirty. I thought she would never stop.

Then, without warning, it was all over. Her arched hips fell to the bed, and I quickly removed my lips from her sensitive, quivering cunt.

I ran my fingers over her skin, barely making contact, and she shivered at the touch. She rolled over, panties still in her mouth. I climbed behind her, held her gently, taking the panties out, gently stroking her hair as I did so.

I threw them onto the floor and gently cupped her face towards me, kissing her slowly, deeply, my mouth awash with her pussy juice, which she devoured with fervour.