All Comments on 'Back of the Bus'

by geoffrey1963

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen3 months ago

I enjoyed your story. Hopefully, you will write more like this one

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well her hands were full of her stuff but then with no mention, they are stroking cock. Just try following you initial setup to completion. Nice overall

geoffrey1963geoffrey19633 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. Good point regarding her purse and lap-top bag. I guess they just got lost in the shuffle, likely ending up on a seat or kicked under it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Did Jennifer get pregnant by anyone of guy's that gang bang her ??

On the bus . Did she tell your husband about the gang bang her ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Four stars. I understand the premise of the story but being a 'first timer' not exactly sure why she didn't scream out loud about what was going on.

geoffrey1963geoffrey19632 months agoAuthor

Jennifer's "adventures" continue in Pt 2, Anonymous....

geoffrey1963geoffrey19632 months agoAuthor

Anonymous.... In part the shame, the humiliation, the embarrassment. Didn't want to attract even MORE attention to herself, especially in those circumstances. and some humans are just naturally more submissive. Also, in these days of everyone recording everything they see and posting it online, she didn't want to risk being even more exposed. But...we all know now how that worked out for her, don't we?

SwewxxxSwewxxx2 months ago

You must be kidding!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs2 months ago

Can’t believe a real woman would allow this without screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There are a ton of hot middle aged women her age in the States that want lots of cock. Her marriage is probably boring. She got what she wanted in the bus. Hopefully she was so full it dripped out after for a day or two. Horney little thing!

geoffrey1963geoffrey1963about 2 months agoAuthor

Racerman1969gs,

It is a fictional tale, a fantasy of sorts...not meant to portray literal reality. It was inspired by a series of Japanese porn vids of similar situations depicted on various forms of public transportation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous