Back on Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin asked how far she was willing to go with this new found freedom of displaying her body. He wanted to know if she'd be braless at work again.

Janice decided that work needed to be separate from her playtime and mixing the two could be dangerous. It was fun going braless for one day, but she was not planning on doing it again.

On the following Friday after work, Janice took a shower and put on the shortest flared skirt she owned. She paired it with a thin button up blouse. It wasn't see-through as she had planned, but if she left the buttons open it might work out better.

By the time Robin got home, she was ready. She turned around and lifted her skirt to display her bare bottom to her husband. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I like it a lot. That skirt could easily be pulled up for a proper spanking."

Robin took a quick shower and got dressed. They arrived at the club and were immediately met by an elderly man they had met the week before. "I'm glad to see that you decided to return," he commented. "I also like what you are wearing. Is that open blouse an open invitation?"

Janice eyed him up and down, before answering, "It is polite to ask, but for you, yes." She then stepped up to the man and opened her blouse.

Robin went off to explore some of the other women in attendance tonight.

After an hour Robin saw his wife heading back over to him wearing a smile and displaying one uncovered breast. As she reached her husband, she confessed, "I'm afraid that let a lot of men touch my breasts and one even sucked my nipples."

Robin responded, "We talked about this before. How many men touched your breasts?"

"I don't know, maybe ten," she replied sheepishly.

"What did I say would happen, if you allowed men to touch your breasts?" Robin asked his wife noting the stiffening of her nipples. He then sat on one of the cushioned seats and patted his lap.

Janice leaned over his lap and felt him lift the back of her skirt baring her butt for all to see. "Tell me about what you did to allow each man to fondle your breasts," Robin asked.

"There was the guy we saw when we came in. He asked if I was inviting him to fondle my breasts based on my open blouse and I told him yes," she confessed.

Robin landed a sharp smack on her left buttock, "Did he fondle both of your breasts?"

"Yes," she replied and was met with a smack on her right buttock.

"How long did you let him play with your boobs?" Robin asked.

"As long as he wanted," she knew this answer would get her another five smacks and they followed swiftly centered low and in the middle of her ass. She spread her legs after the second smack.

"What else did you do to get men to fondle you?" Robin asked.

Janice relayed every experience she had with the various men caressing her breasts and getting a smack or more for each man she allowed access to her breasts. A crowd formed around the couple watching Janice's butt turn red. She had an orgasm as she talked about the man she allowed to suck on her nipples.

On the way home Janice had Robin pull over so she could give him a blow job.

Over the next six months Janice and Robin attended the club every week or two sometimes with Kevin, sometimes alone. They tried many of the activities they saw there and Janice even went topless there several times. She was often spanked and went out of her way to find some reason for Robin to spank her. She loved to encourage some of the men to fondle her breasts, even suck them before telling Robin she needed to be spanked for allowing another man to fondle her.

She thanked Kevin often for introducing her into this new lifestyle. She asked what she could ever do to pay him back for improving her life and wasn't that surprised when he came up with a suggestion. She found herself naked and in his arms on more than one occasion. She never told Robin about the way she was paying back Kevin for his help in saving their marriage, but she suspected that he knew and didn't care as long as their sex life was so much better than he ever thought it could be.

She found that her nights at the club often included other men's hands on her body. She would walk though the public portion of the club and often felt hands caressing her butt. This always turned her on and felt it was just the normal way men said hello to her. She rarely knew whose hands were caressing her and that was part of the appeal. Whenever she had her breasts massaged it was obvious who was doing the caressing and she sometimes encouraged them to tongue her nipples.

She often wore skirts to the club so that when Robin would spank her, she could display her bare bottom. She never wore panties at the club and she could tell who her friends were when she walked through the club, because they were the ones who knew that fact and took advantage of it.

Janice and Robin enjoyed their newfound life for six months until Robin contracted an illness the doctors couldn't identify or adequately treat. It was some form of cancer that spread rapidly and within four months he died.

Kevin had been very supportive and did whatever he could to ease her pain. He covered for her at work and brought over meals for her. He drove her to the hospital when Robin was still alive and attended the funeral.

He allowed her space to grieve. After a year of being alone she ask him for a date, he readily agreed, but didn't push. They had a pleasant dinner and drinks. She was the one who asked him if he thought it too weird if she wanted to have sex and go to the club again.

They went back to his place and enjoyed the first sex she'd had since her husband had been diagnosed. Afterwards she again asked about the club. They talked quite honestly about what she liked there and the fact that other men wanted her and would fondle her. She also admitted that she really like it when Kevin had told her to go braless at work that first time.

He agreed to tell her what to do, but she had to promise that if they started down this road she would do whatever he told her to do. She agreed and later that week She came over wearing a shear negligee as he had instructed. He then handed her a blindfold and told her that she had to wear it until he said she could take it off.

She sat on the couch and put on the blindfold. She then heard the front door open and several male voices.

"She's lovely," one voice said.

"Oh yeah, fucking gorgeous," another man answered.

"Go ahead," that voice sounded like Kevin's.

Suddenly there were hands all over her body, grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She was rolled over a bit so that hands could grab her ass. Kevin told her to stand and when she did hands were between her legs front and back. Hands were under what little clothes she wore and she felt herself being stripped. Standing there naked the hands seemed to be taking more liberties than she ever experienced at the club. Her nipples had a mouth on each of them and there was a finger moving in and out of her pussy. She felt a sharp pain on her ass as if a belt had just struck her and she came. The evening was the most intense she had ever experienced and when she heard the men leave she was disappointed.

Kevin took off her blindfold and asked, "Well, as that what you wanted?"

"That was incredible," she said as she collapsed onto the couch.

The following week when Janice came over she was instructed to strip naked and then put on the blindfold. She did as she was instructed without question; she learned that she loved it when Kevin took charge like this. She stood in the middle of the room awaiting what would happen next. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She heard the door open and two new male voices, then the rustle of clothes.

Kevin told her to get on her hands and knees, which she did without question. She suddenly felt a naked cock press up against her mouth. She opened her mouth to take in the member of some unknown man. She had never considered doing this before with not only a stranger, but someone she couldn't even see. She was so turned on that she attacked that new cock with abandon. She then felt another cock entering her from the rear. When the rhythm stabilized the sensation was incredible and she had one orgasm after another until both men exploded inside of her. She fell onto the floor until she heard Kevin tell her to get back up to go again, but this time the guys would change positions.

It took longer this time for the guys to cum, but Janice had never felt so alive. When the men finally left she just lay on the floor, more satisfied than she ever remembered.

Later that evening once Janice regained her strength, Kevin asked her if she had changed her mind about their arraignment. When she said no, he gave her a word to use if it ever got to be too much. This is a safe word and when you use it, everything stops. She liked having that word but couldn't imagine using it.

Janice found that her life now was far from boring.

12