All Comments on 'Back to 1956 Ch. 04'

by ValerieRyan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Supreb

This is a brillant and factual story. Alabama, Georgia and Missouri being the worst states in the nation to be a black person;especial a black woman. I have been waiting patiently for this story. Please update soon, I really enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I've been waiting for more of this story and hopefully you'll write more soon!

Love4wordsLove4wordsabout 12 years ago
Very good

Even in it's un edited form, which I didn't really notice any errors to begin with.

lilin90lilin90about 11 years ago
good but where's the rest

I really like the concept and story just wish there was more :(

primrose227primrose227almost 11 years ago
yet another one

Another story that has not been completed. If you don't have time to finish a story, don't start one or better yet, complete the story first and THEN post it. That should work well for anyone.

primrose227primrose227almost 11 years ago
another thought

I went back to your biography page to see if anything was happening with you and read your comment. Apparently someone doesn't think you write well. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, you're going to get criticism, don't angrily lash back. The trick is not to take it personally and not let it make you stop writing. People are different in what they prefer as a style of writing and content, you can't let that dictate what you do. Write your story for yourself, you'll be much happier.

-

What you can do is take constructive criticism and make the basic rules of writing better. If you're writing for fun, have fun and continued to do what you enjoy. Your story was easy to read, you noted yourself that it was lacing details, but it certainly was an interesting concept and held my interest. Still not happy with the not finishing part, but I'll get over it. Even if it's just for fun, you should make completing a story your goal.

-

Writing a story at your own pace, completing it and THEN posting it will make it a lot easier on someone with your busy schedule. You don't need to feel pressured beyond what you are in your daily life. As you said, writing is for fun. I wish you the best and hope you keep doing what you love.

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Racism is wrong and disgusting but Evelyn needs to pay better attention to her surroundings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous