All Comments on 'Back to Back Pt. 09'

by TurbulenceAhead

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@Princera I gotchu! Thank you for commenting and enjoying!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@IrishPervBi I couldn’t abandon this story even if I wanted to! I think about it at least once a day but typically much, much more. Their story is together in my head, just have to finish getting it onto paper. Thank you for commenting and enjoying and for sticking around!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Anticipating…” Thank you for enjoying first, and secondly thank you for your kind words. I never considered myself a writer of any sort, though a good essay always got my engines revving, lol. It wasn’t until this story I realized anyone can write. I’m grateful that you think it stands out though and enjoyed enough to comment. I hope to see you under chapter ten.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@Ronny2782 Thank you! If there’s one goal I’ve had it was to create characters any readers could relate to. I’m so so glad you felt connected to them while reading. Even as the author I feel like I’m just following along as they tell me their story, so I very much relate. Thank you for commenting! And not much longer until part ten!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@Summer1987 thank you for commenting and enjoying! And enjoying enough to comment! Lol. I don’t think I’ve seen you around the comments before so thanks for being here! Next part up when I can, most likely soon, and I hope to see you in the comments of the next chapter. Glad you enjoyed the dialogue and I’ll keep that in mind!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@AA Yes, I have a majority of the next chapter finished, just getting everything together and tidying everything up. No promises as to when exactly, but it’s looking like within the next few weeks. Thank you for commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAhead7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Is the next chapter…” Honestly, it depends on how long it takes me to finish the second half. Either way, if I do end up posting in parts it will likely be one after the other, within a few days of one another. I’m truly sorry I’ve made you wait so long. Thank you for sticking around! Next part coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DUDE! Stop with the chapter length responses to us and attack the chapters themselves. BTW this is fab. Go for it.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart6 months ago

Always look at the bright side of life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey TA! Happy new year!

Please tell me 2024 is gonna bring part 10

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar084 months ago

Hope all is well! Can't wait for you to finish your awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope everything is okay with you. I didn’t quite realize how much time had passed since your last post. I recall that you have a lot going on with school and I fully understand the perfection paralysis that you must be feeling. This is like your first baby and you want to do it justice. But just know that you’ve created a wonderful story thus far and we’re sure to love your next chapter unconditionally. The typos/errors are probably MUCH worse in your mind than in reality. But most importantly, if you’re not okay, I hope you focus more on getting better than anything else. Take the time you need. We’ll still be here. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey TA! I hope life's treating you well. I still check for updates from time to time. I know life can get in the way of things, but I still hope you'll be able to update again at some point. Best of luck for everything in any case!

- AG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Happy one year anniversary (almost) to the last entry in the series as of now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Author. I hope you're okay

Please don't leave us hanging

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone. I can’t express how much it means to me to still see new comments. To be frank, I forgot my password and couldn’t respond to you all but I remembered it and I’m back!

I was hoping to have the rest of the story finished when I returned but I’m not quite there yet. Looks like there will be two more chapters, part one and part two of the finale. I’m just going to throw the next part up when it’s finished, which should be done within the week. Thank you all for waiting, and for caring. When I get a chance I will respond to everyone individually.

Again, thank you all for your grace and understanding. You guys are the best readers a guy could ask for. See you guys in the comments of the next part soon?

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Author. I hope…” I am now, thank you. I fully intend on finishing this story through. Thank you for caring and for commenting after all this time, it means a ton.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Happy one…” Thank you, I think. I haven’t checked exactly but I think that means we’re coming up on the two year mark for this story. I had planned on finishing within a year but it seems life got the best of me. Thank you for being around after all this time, and you can expect the next chapter within the week.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@AG Thank you, AG. Your words are always appreciated by me and never fail to put wind in my sails. I can’t thank you enough for your continued support. My apologies for the delay on my responses, I’d hate to have worried anyone. The next update is just about finished, you won’t have to wait much longer.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “I hope…” Everything is okay now, thank you! I don’t think I realized how much time has passed either. I think about these characters and this story every day so it never feels very far away from me. Thank you for your kindness and unconditional support. Readers like you are why I upload. Thank you, again. Next part up by Saturday most likely.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Bluepoohstar08 You won’t have to wait much longer! Thank you for commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Hey TA!…” Happy belated New Year to you too! I hope it’s been treating you well. And yes! It will bring the next part. Up by the end of this week! Thank you for commenting and thank you for your new year wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@TA: I am so glad to hear from you again! I didn't joke when I said I still check regularly.

Though I'm sad to read you went through some tough times (at least that's what I inferred), I'm glad that things are ok now.

And if my words can be of encouragement I can only be grateful. I really look forward to reading the next part!

- AG

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@AG I had a feeling I could count on a response from you. It’s been so long I was a bit worried people had lost interest, honestly. Thank you for being here still and for your comments and support. I hope to see you in the comments of the next chapter!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Can’t wait…” Only a few more days! Expecting to upload by Saturday and then it usually takes one to three days for it to be approved by the moderation team. I hope to see you there!

bleuetbleuetabout 1 month ago

Hi TA! So happy to hear from you! Just like AG mentioned, I pop in here every now and then, and it's great to know you're doing well. And what a relief that you managed to remember your password! (phew!)

For some reason, I have faith you'll return to finish this story at some point, no matter how much time has passed. And when you do, know that we'll be here for it :) It's bittersweet that we're nearing the end with only two chapters left; I feel like Artie and Mile's love story is just about to start.

Looking forward to the next part!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Dickbrokemyheart Your name still gets me every time, lol. Thank you for your comment and for your optimism, I truly appreciate it. Next part up tomorrow, then after a few days should be approved for publishing. I look forward to seeing you there!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous “DUDE…” I’d like to let you know I took your feedback to heart. Thank you for commenting and for caring, and for your praise too. Next part up very soon!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@bleuet It’s good to hear from you too! Thank you for still being here. You’re right, I have full intention of finishing this story. And not to worry, I plan on writing a sequel that will explore these two’s relationship further. The finale of this part of their story is far from the end. Thank you again for your continued support and interest in this story. It means a lot to me. I hope to see you under the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

JC4SC87JC4SC8724 days ago

I’m so glad you’re okay! I totally get the lost password issue.I’ve lost mine so many times. At least you recovered yours before you had to create a new account (like I did). 😂 Anyway welcome back! Can’t wait to hear more from the voices in your head.🤩

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Just so you know nobody cares about this book enough that you have to be concerned about how the next chapter is received. Maybe you’re anxious about it but I’m telling you it’s not that big of a deal as it might seem in your head. There’s thousands of stories on here some good and some bad. All that matters is that you yourself like your story and I’m confident you do.❤️will be waiting for an update if it comes. Thank you for writing this awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I nearly stroked out when I realized this was the last chapter for these two. I love your writing, and I really hope to see more of these two.

ImperialjimImperialjim4 days ago

Please please continue this great story 🤞

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous