Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen spoke to Rod almost every evening after dinner, via skype. They discussed his MMA adventure, her classes, and the clumsy attempts of the young guys to date her. He and she laughed at that. He felt reassured that she could laugh about those.

Ellen didn't go home every weekend. Every other one, instead. She and Rod made up for lost time with some intensity. Twice during the first semester, he came down to stay with her. They were married, and there was no rule keeping him out of her room. They did generate some mild kidding about noisy sex.

Ellen realized after a while that she had not discussed Professor Carter with Rod. Not in the skypes, and not in person. She noted that and also admitted to herself that, absent Rod, she'd try to bag the guy. He wore no wedding ring. But she always wore hers. She had an actual, internal, conversation with herself about Professor Carter. It consisted of her saying. No, No, No way, girl." She felt better. Hah.

Carter came to her table at the student union one day, just after her organic class.

He sat, and said, "You're the best student in that class, or any of the classes. Why aren't you a chem major?" He had a great smile, she noted.

"I love biology. I like chem, too. I plan to teach both when I get my credentials." She gave him a winning smile.

He said, "That's a plan. But, you know, you have the head to go farther than only high school teacher."

"Professor, that's what I want to do. It fits well with my life, and my marriage." She thought, "Hah" when she said that. It didn't faze him.

"Does your husband live here with you?" He smiled his killer smile. He had dimples, she noticed.

"No. I see him most weekends, and we skype."

"Must be difficult. The separation. I hope you can make it work. If you ever need anything to help, let me know."

Ellen blushed when he said that. "Sure." She said it with no inflection at all.

"Excuse me, I have a study group. Nice talking to you, Professor." She scurried off.

That night on skype she opened the subject of Professor Carter with Rod. She told him that he was the first guy who actually would have had a shot at her, if she were single. Rod took that very seriously.

"How do you plan to proceed? What he said to you about helping you out was a clear proposition."

"Yes, it was. And I shut it down."

"Oh? Ellen, you need to think about my letter and our commitment when you're around this guy. Is he married?"

"I don't think so. He wears no ring."

"I'll check. Or you can."

"But, Rod, what difference would it make if he is? If he's single, or if he's married, I'm not having sex with him."

"Okay. I'm happy that you told me about it. I plan to come down to visit you this weekend."

Ellen laughed at that, but she was happy about the visit.

Rod arrived Friday night at 9:30. He met Ellen outside her residence and they went for a beer at a local pub.

There was some dancing, and they danced. As they were about to leave, Professor Carter came in the door.

He said, "Ellen, hi. Good to see you here." Rod was paying up and walked up just as Carter spoke.

Ellen said, "Hello, Professor. I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Rod."

Carter looked at Rod, and they shook hands.

Carter said, "Happy to meet you, Rod. Please call me Hank."

"Good to meet you, Hank. Is Ellen in one of your classes?" Rod knew full well that she was. He relished the small look of annoyance that passed over Carter's face.

Ellen said, "Yes. Organic Chem. It's a great class."

Rod said, "That's fine. Keep up the good work." He took Ellen's hand and led her out the door.

She said, "You're a devil, Rod. You knew he was my chem prof." She was chuckling.

"Yeah. I guess I did." Rod also laughed. "He seems a bit full of himself."

Off they went to the residence, where they were inside the door for all of two minutes before they were naked in bed. Rod tossed Ellen on the bed, parted her legs and licked her to a nice orgasm. Then she sucked on him until he felt as if he would let loose. Since he wanted to fuck her, he flipped her over on her back, and mounted her. He was slow with her, even though he knew she wanted it fast and hard. Soon she screamed at him, "Faster and harder, you....Oh." He gave it to her then, fast and hard as requested. She spasmed around him, and he kept long deep strokes into her.

"Ungh. Oh....Oh..." She came again. Still, he persisted. But he was only human, and he could hold off no more. He let loose with all that had been stored up in him for a while. She came so hard then, harder than ever she could remember.

A few minutes later, as they lay next to each other, she whispered, "I knew sex would be better on campus."

Rod stiffened when she said that, but then started laughing. "Very funny."

The weekend was filled with laughing and sex. Rod was really exhilarated, and Ellen was as well. She was quite sorry to see him leave Sunday evening. They had discussed Professor Carter. She decided to be quite firm with him the next time he made any suggestions, however veiled.

That happened the next day. She had her regular class with him, no problem. However, late that afternoon as she was having a soda at the snack bar, Professor Carter sat down at her table again.

He said, "Hello, Ellen, how was the weekend?"

"Fantastic. It's really invigorating for us to be back here. We met here."

"That's great. Your husband seemed not to know what classes and professors you had, though."

"Ah. I think he was putting you on a bit, Professor."

"Hmm. Why would he do that? I had been considering the possibility that you simply hadn't told him about....me."

Ellen blushed, because for some time she had not mentioned the handsome professor. But she said, "No. We did discuss all my classes, and professors, including you."

"Good. No good can come of....hiding things. I wonder if you'd like to come out to dinner on Wednesday. I have to attend a social get together with some faculty from downstate. It may be boring, but maybe not. And it's at Hanson's."

Hanson's was a high end restaurant just off campus.

"Professor, I couldn't possibly do that. It might cause problems for me -- going out like that. Anyway, please don't....well, I will not become involved with you. I like your class. But that's it."

"I understand. You're a very attractive woman. Can't lame a guy for trying."

"Actually, I can." She held up her left hand.

"Okay. I get the picture. I look forward to seeing you in class. You really are an excellent student." He got up and walked away with a wave.

A woman whose room was down the hall from Ellen's at the residence, Kate Jenkins, sat down at the table.

She said, "I see you've met Professor Dreamboat. Lucky girl."

"Is he always a hound?"

Kate stared at her. "He came on to you?"

"Yes."

"You're unique. These women throw themselves at him. He's not married. He turns them all down."

"Maybe he likes older women. Like me."

Kate was a very attractive woman about twenty-five. She was a grad student.

"You're.....not so old looking. I admit I tried for the guy. He smiled and said no. When are you going to get with him?"

"Never. I'm married. As, I recall, you became aware of that this weekend."

"Ah. But hubby's back home now. So....?"

"I just won't do it."

"I wonder if he'll keep after you?"

Ellen shivered. "I hope not."

Ellen finished out the semester without further pursuit from the good-looking professor. She aced all her courses, including his. She and Rod had one more weekend, when she went home, before she had to immerse herself in studies for finals. That done, she went home for holiday break.

Ellen, Rod and the kids had a wonderful holiday season. They hosted Christmas, with his folks, and hers, and some odd cousins. After that, the two of them spent some time with their progeny, and their progeny's significant others. Rod found that he approved of the girlfriend.

New Year's Eve was a time for dancing at a local club. (No pro footballers allowed.) They had a wonderful time, and made passionate love when they got home at one am. New Year's Day was one of recovery. Ellen was due back at school in two days.

Rod was still restless about that. But he was not as scared as before, since Ellen had seemingly rejected the one serious bid for her affections. When she was about to leave, she told Rod that she was considering enrolling for the summer term, so she could student teach in the fall. The plan had significant advantages. Rod was a little dismayed. But plans were not firm.

Rod, though, assumed that Ellen would indeed enroll for summer classes. He thought he should make a plan.

When Ellen got back, she had a message to contact her advisor. That was Milton Drury. He was a biology assistant professor. She made an appointment to meet with him that afternoon.

Drury was set to have her in his advanced zoology class that term. He was about thirty, and very married.

He said, "Ellen, I have a favor to ask, and it comes from high up. High up."

"What?"

"I need to have someone do a tutoring job. I know you're busy, but, well, you're the person who might do this the best."

"What?"

"A guy has to pass chem. To stay in good standing. He hasn't worked much on it. It's a full year course, and he's behind."

"Who? Something's not right here."

"Tyrone Johnson. He plays basketball."

"He's the starting point guard. It's in the middle of the season."

"He has to pass a test in late February, to stay...eligible. Right before the league tournament. He has to pass. You're the smartest person I can think of to do this."

"Oh, flattery won't do it, Professor Drury. It sounds like a lot of work."

"It pays. One hundred a session. And a bonus if he passes."

Ellen saw a chance to make up some of the money she was costing Rod.

"I'll take it."

"Great."

Ellen knew about Tyrone Johnson, because Rod was a big fan of the U's basketball team. Johnson was a red shirt senior, twenty-two. He hadn't played much until this year, and then he had a shot. He had taken the team to heights not seen for over a decade.

The first session was a greet meet. Ellen set it up in her room at the residence. There was a knock at the door right on time. She opened it.

Tyrone Johnson was a medium complexioned black man, six-two, on the slim side. He had short hair, and an angelic face. At her door he wore shorts and a t-shirt. He smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Ty." He offered his hand. Ellen shook with him.

"Ellen. What's up with the chem course?"

"I....the class is early morning. I just can't concentrate. And, I got behind and now..." He shrugged. He had a backpack with the book in it.

Ellen had a plan. She had to take a short cut. She invited him in, and they sat at a table where she had her laptop. She started at the first chapter, establishing what he knew. Not a lot. But he didn't seem to be completely lost. And he didn't seem dull at all.

She said, "Other than basketball, tell me what you're good at."

"I...jeez. You mean school things? I like Art. I draw."

"Ah. So, if I give you a diagram, you can recall how to do it?"

"Sure." He smiled. She noticed that he had a great smile.

She went into a basic primer on what the course was all about, and how he could draw his way through, maybe.

"Show me, please?" He appeared interested. She made a drawing of water. Then connected it to the formula.

She had the element chart. She asked him to draw the first line. He did it, and he was quick about it. They worked their way through the basics, and started drawing some molecules. He could make a three-dimensional picture of those. He began to get enthusiastic.

Two hours passed, and he had made progress. She said they had to stop. She had a class. They walked out of the building, and down the main campus toward the building where she was taking the class. She asked him about the team.

"We're doing great. Things are coming together for us. It's a good feeling."

"And, all of a sudden you're a starter, a star even. How?"

"I was always good. I wasn't smart. Then, I started to see what could happen on the court. I saw it in a different way than before. Like I could tell just a little sooner what could be possible."

"Well, here I am. I wish you luck tonight. I'll see you tomorrow at one. Okay?"

"Yep. Wouldn't miss it." He jogged off. She went to class.

The tutoring went on most days for one or two hours, depending on schedules. If there was a game, he might be out of town. But he made the sessions for home games on weekdays.

Three weeks passed. Ellen began to notice that Ty was maybe coming on to her. She was flattered. He wasn't overt. But Ellen was used to attempts at seduction, and she thought Ty was interested in her. They had developed a bond of sorts, because he was making real progress in his chem course. He had passed quizzes. He had even raised his hand in class. He seemed grateful

Ellen really liked Ty. He had a quick intelligence, and wit. They laughed when they weren't doing chem. She thought, 'We have chemistry.'

And she also thought, 'he's the age of my youngest child.'

Then she thought, 'I'm not considering marrying him, just fucking him. He's so beautiful.'

She was aghast at that thought. She took out her copy of Rod's letter and read it to herself, twice. Then she went to class. After class, she came back to her to her room, stripped and masturbated while thinking about Ty. She got off quickly, and then again. She openly admitted to herself that she was in some danger. She sat up, looked at the chair Ty usually sat in. She rubbed off another one. She thought, 'Damn!'

Ellen had Ty caught up in chem. He had passed all his quizzes. Then he passed the midterm, and was eligible to play the entire rest of the season. Ellen had succeeded in her task. She admitted to herself that she was disappointed that there would be no more tutoring sessions. However, she was also relieved, because she believed that she would allow herself to be seduced by Ty, if they continued much longer.

Ellen wasn't hiding from Rod the fact that she was tutoring Ty. Rod was excited. He admired the way Ty had stuck with his basketball and had progressed into an almost star. He wanted to know from Ellen what Ty was like. She told him that she really liked Ty, and that he wasn't a dummy.

Rod said, "I could see that from watching him play. He must have fallen behind because he had too much to do."

"That's what happened." Ellen then rarely mentioned Ty during their skypes. And when she went home to see Rod, she answered his questions about Ty and changed the subject, as subtly as she could. Ellen and Rod still had great sex when they got together. They both looked forward to it. Ellen didn't feel guilty that she sometimes closed her eyes and thought of Ty during sex. Not during the lovey sex. During the raw animal sex they often had when first they started after a hiatus. Ellen thought that it didn't matter to Rod what she was thinking when he fucked her hard. She saw it as a way to relieve her stress and desire for Ty.

When she went back to school after her latest weekend with Rod, she and Ty had one more meeting, to wrap up, and go over the remaining material. The conference tournament was coming up, and it was being played at the U's big arena. Ty needed to get the chem work behind him. So, they set an extra long session for a Wednesday after lunch.

The weather was great, and Ellen thought about doing the session outside. But she was a little shy about being seen with Ty for so long. That's what she told herself, at least. They worked hard for three and a half hours, and got through the material. Ellen sat back when they did the last chapter quiz. She was hyper aware of Ty, who was sitting right next to her. Their eyes met.

He said, "Ellen, I want you so much, but you're off the table. I just wanted you to know, if you already didn't." Their faces were close.

"I knew, Ty. I...it's the same for me. You're so beautiful. But, I cannot do it. I want to show you something." She gave Ty the copy of Rod's letter. He read it, and looked up at her.

"You are such a lucky woman. To have this guy." He got up. He walked toward the door. Then he turned around.

"I want to see you naked. I won't touch you, but I....it would be a thing I wanted and have wanted so much. I promise I'll look but won't touch." He smiled.

Ellen stood up, stepped into the open.

"I want to see you naked as well, Ty. If you're willing, I'm willing." She slipped off her t-shirt. He took his off. She had on a bra, and she shucked it off. She heard him gasp. She was staring at his torso. Smooth, muscled and brown. He was staring at her breasts, nipples hard.

Ellen took her gym shorts and panties off at one dip. She was completely naked, and shaved. So, he saw it all. She wasn't shy about her middle-aged body. She knew she looked good.

Ty dropped his shorts, and his cock sprang out, long, thick and hard. Ellen was mesmerized.

She reached for her phone. "I want a picture. You can have one of me. To remember this."

She lifted her phone and took a couple of shots. Then Ty reached down and got his phone from his shorts. He took several pictures.

They each put down their phones. Ellen was devouring his body with her eyes, and she saw that he was doing that to hers. They were about twelve feet apart. Ellen took a step toward him. Her bed was right there. She didn't think of anything but this man in front of her. Another step.

Ty started, as if coming out of a trance. He scooped up his shorts and shirt, turned and ran naked out the door. Ellen's neighbor Kate Jenkins was coming in from outside. She stopped and stared at Ty. Ty put on his shorts and t-shirt. "Sorry, I...I..."

Kate said, "No need to be sorry. It's the thrill of my life. I'm just down the hall, if you're finished with Ellen."

Ty ran by her and out the door.

Kate said, "Damn! Damn! What's she got?"

Just then Ellen opened her door and peeked out, to see if Ty was still there. She saw Kate. She was still naked, and Kate saw that.

Kate said, "Did you chase that man away, like you did to Carter? You're crazy."

Ellen looked at her. "I didn't chase him away. I was about to....well, never mind. He's gone. It's for the best."

"Bullshit it is. Listen, Ellen, the next time you're gonna reject some Adonis, please send him down the hall."

Ellen smiled. "I didn't really reject this one. Not really." She closed the door. She flopped onto her bed and spent an hour there.

The next weekend was the conference tournament. Ellen was surprised to find in her campus mail an envelope with three tickets to the games, one for each day. A note from Ty -- Thought you might like to come. She chuckled at that.

She went to the Friday night game. Rod was excited that she was going. He had to watch on TV, because of some work. Ellen found herself sitting next to Ty's mom and dad. When she found the seat, she was shocked. It was three rows behind the bench. She introduced herself to Mr. And Mrs. Johnson -- Ed and Anna. They already knew she'd be there. Ed said, "You're his tutor. He's spoken about you. If not for you, he'd be on the bench in street clothes. Thanks."

She said, "No thanks needed, he's a great fellow. I'm happy to have met him."

Anna looked at her for a long moment, then smiled. "Yes, he is that."

The game was a blow out, with the U ahead by twenty in the final three minutes, Ty came out of the game for good. He waved at his parents, and pointed at Ellen with a smile. She waved back.

At home, Rod saw that. He saw Ellen sitting with what he believed were Ty's parents, right behind the bench. He was astounded. He hadn't realized....that Ellen was so...close to Ty. He got worried. Ellen went home and called Rod when the game was over.